A new bro? Batfam x Nico

By Annaowen2468

1 Son of Hades 2 Many feelings 3 brothers Made 4 each other 1. Nico Di Angelo is alone after his sister tragi... More

Country road, take me far away from here
Nico has a black clock (Like his soul)
Nico needs to wear gloves more
"Im Nico Di Angelo. Pleased to meet you"
"Are you ok?"
Hey brother
"Ghost king"
"W-what?"
Voice Mimic
Not a chapter
The all holy blue pancakes!
Drawings and Old Enemies
Q & A!
Poison is a dirty way of fighting
Nico (or should i say Neko?)
Christmas Special
ANSWERS!
Cat's dont like water
My (weird) life update!
Not an update
Lets Make Some Blue Pancakes!
Tagged
Are you sure you dont like him?
Alex meets Damian
Dreams
The Last Brother
Damians loss
That's Confidential Information
The whole "being dead thing"
Does everyone die in their nightmares (or just me)?

Pansexuality

6.4K 90 64
By Annaowen2468

Hey guys its another authors note! yay.

I know many people think authors notes are unneeded and annoying, but there is one thing that i would like to share with all the people reading this!

PANSEXUALITY IS NOT WIERD OR UNNATURAL!

Its fully normal for a person to like someone not based on their gender or sexual orientation, but instead like them for personality.

I personally am pansexual. And you don't even wanna know how many of the people in my class or my friends i have had to explain to that i am in fact not a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with being lesbian), but a pansexual.

If you are not familiar with the term pansexual it means that you don't just like the opposite gender (like a heterosexual) or the same gender (like a homosexual).

And you don't just like a man and a woman (like a bisexual), you like a man a woman and everyone in between.

I just wanted to tell people that because there are many people who confuse bisexuality with pansexuality.

(If my view of pansexuality is different from yours then you have my sincerest apology)

And just as a little joke:

LEAKED IMAGE OF A PANSEXUAL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 12.4K 50
Dick Grayson, Ward of batman, is what the young justice describe: strong and cunning. He may crack jokes and have a bad child hood, but he has always...
118K 5.9K 50
Act 1 Dick Grayson has not had an easy life. It all started when his parents died then Bruce Wayne adopted him. After finding out that Bruce Wayne wa...
115K 3.5K 56
This story is a sequel to "Who We Are [Damian Wayne x Reader]," so you have to read that book first in order to understand the story. You can click m...
61.2K 2.6K 42
It's been two years since the defeat of Gaea, and Nico is finally returning to Camp Half-blood after spending the last couple of years collecting esc...