Taming The Wild Fox

Autorstwa sixxvi

Uzumaki Naruto belongs to the elite family who runs numerous establishments in the country. And being rich an... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38*
Chapter 40
Chapter 41*
Chapter 42*
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue*
Author's Note

Chapter 39

2.4K 85 127
Autorstwa sixxvi

[Naruto's POV]

It's been a week after my best friend's wedding and my mind has been restless ever since. I rarely have time to do work because there's not much task for me to do, thanks to the employees taking a long vacation somewhere I have all the time in the world to brood about Hinata.

All that hints and things she said to me was like a bullet shot to the brain and now it don't feel well enough to think of other things except her words.

How am I suppose to solve the riddle?

I never once thought that I touched her that night.

And it puzzles me and my dick why we don't remember feeling it.

I'm drugged and it's not an excuse for being an ass so here I am, thinking about past events until my mind hurts for over using it.

"Calm down, Naruto... keep your cool you piece of shit." I whispered to myself but it did no help at all.

If I dialled Sasuke's number he'll probably know something but Sakura might throw a fit for they are having their honeymoon still.

I don't really get the thought of having a honeymoon while her tummy is almost bursting out with their baby. Won't it hurt or is it even a good thing to try?

Nevermind.

I dismiss the thought of pregnant women having sex before I start to imagine things I don't want to know.

Ino will probably won't like to talk about it and I'm honestly not in the mood to bicker with her as soon as I called her.

Kiba is obviously not an option but who knows what secrets he have up his sleeves. I get the feeling that everyone knows about it except me.

Just before I made up my mind and foolishly try to get some information from Kiba, I was startled by the sound of my office door opening and I quickly put my phone down to see who barged in.

"Didn't my new secretary ask you before coming inside?" I greet rather rudely. I'm not in the mood for talks especially if it's not Hinata-related.

"Do I need to ask for your approval now Mr. Uzumaki?"

"Dad!" I instantly stood from my chair and gave my old man a hug. He rarely visit me in the office. I wonder what I did wrong this time.

I've been quiet, really...

"Why the sudden visit? Can't it wait until I get home?" I asked him and he just shrugged and sat on the couch.

"I met Kiba while having a breakfast at a cafe and we had a small chat this morning. I heard my son is quite problematic these days, I wonder what's keeping him 'busy' in his office when there's very few employees right now. You possibly can't be busy and I know that." He told me as a matter-of-fact.

I just sat beside him and sighed. Maybe this time it's better to let my father know. He have a very successful marriage and he probably have tons of advice for me in the love department.

I wanted to laugh at myself for thinking about the past and how I am open to this 'L' word now. It's a very mysterious change of heart.

"You know my problem about Hinata and probably have all intel what happened before she went missing."

"I do have intel but I never asked them about it. I thought it'd be best to leave you alone. You're not a kid anymore, afterall." My dad said and I fight the urge to raise my brow.

"Then why the heck are you here if you thought you want me to handle it?"

"Because I thought wrong?" It's not an answer. It's another question all right.

"Goodness. Save me from thinking you might help." I told him, a bit disappointed.

"Patience, son. You never even told me your story."

And so I told him everything, even the smallest details I remembered until Sasuke's wedding. It's so awkward to tell your dad a story about you taking someone's virginity and not remembering it and being bothered by it because you love the girl and everything.

I feel stupid but happy I let that feeling out.

"So you're basically saying that you can't remember 'making love' to Hinata and she's probably more troubled than you right now." Said my dad, it didn't really occurred to me about her sufferings from it because I'm too busy looking at myself.

I wanted to punch myself for that.

"Y-yeah... I want her back but I'm also ashamed I can't remember."

"What does that have to do with wanting her back? Forget the past, apologize. Then win her back again." My dad told me. His eyes are smiling even though his lips don't show emotions.

"It might not be easy. Do you know her family?" I asked him and he nods.

"The moment I laid my eyes on her I knew she is a Hyuga. I just didn't want to ask her why she's hiding it because she's helping you so much. I don't want family affairs to hinder your recovery." Dad told me and I feel so dumb for not knowing right away. We're really just bunch of kids still.

"Mom knew this too?"

"Yeah, we sometimes talk about it. She's not mad at her or you, she just misses you both. You know how much Kushina liked Hinata, all business aside." Father said knowingly. "I can back you up anytime, son. Just be sure to make up your mind because there is no turning back once you met Hinata's father."

"Are you imploring I ask her hand? Like, literally take her away from her family?" I am quite surprised. I never knew my father would be the one to suggest this.

"What's wrong with that? You marry the person you love, she finally get her freedom again and you will live happily and give your parents grandchildren." I never heard him laughed so hard until now. He's like a retired old man who just wants to play with his grandchildren.

"We're still young, you know?" I told him a bit taken a back. Marriage is a whole new level of commitment I'm not ready to face yet.

"What's the matter? Sasuke is on the move already. You're not gonna get young again, Naruto. We are getting older, of course me and your mom wanted to see you start a family too." Dad said, I don't think it's a good idea.

I get it now...

He's here to counsel me because he have a prior agenda than fixing my problem. It's a win-win for them because I got Hinata back and they can have their wishes after that.

Why am I always finding myself into mess?

I'm like a mess-magnet.

"Do you have any other ideas in mind? I'm not sure I wanted marriage right now." I told him honestly. I'm a whirlpool of emotions now.

First thing I want Hinata and then next they want us to wed.

I can only take as much for a day.

"Her father wouldn't approve you unless you do that. You don't know how terrifying he can be." My father said as if in deep thought.

"Well, if you don't like it you should just drop the idea of ever getting her back. Understand that her family have a big influence. It'll be no surprise if her father found a boy who would gladly take his daughter's hands."

"Are you done torturing me?" I asked dad, now in a really foul mood.

"I'm just trying to tell you what's best for everyone." He replied. I know he meant no harm but it's an issue between me and Hinata.

Maybe I can pretend to marry her but not really so that I can get her out of that house.

But she'll hate me even more if she heard me saying no to marriage.

"I don't know what to do." I sighed like an old man.

"You know what to do, you just gotta do it."

My father bid me goodbye after a few more chitchat leaving me hopeless and crazier than ever.

If I chose to marry Hinata, I'd be a father in no time. Or maybe not at all. We can use condom or I'll just do withdrawal. What the heck am I even thinking?

I laughed inwardly at the thought of being husband and wife with her. She's definitely the best girl out there and someday we'll get there... in the right time.

My phone vibrates from my table and I pick it up in no time when I saw who the caller was.

"Hello, mr. Uzumaki?"

"This is Naruto speaking, what have you got for me?"

I can't stop the smile that's forming on my lips. Maybe he got the best idea after all.

[Hinata's POV]

I can't believe this is happening.

I look at Hanabi as she flash me a worried look before I ended up slouching on the bed again.

She just came to my room to tell me that 'visitors' are coming to our home and father would be more than happy to open the gates for them to take her daughter away... forever.

For the first time in my life I wanted our gates to be closed still. I never want to go out my room ever again so that I would never see their faces.

I only have one face in mind and that man I love and hate the most.

"Sis... you gotta dress yourself up. Father won't like this." Hanabi told me as she sat down the bed.

"Can't I tell them I'm sick so they will all go home already?" That's the best lie I can give and I know it wouldn't even pass my sister.

"Come on, lie a little better!" Hanabi said, slapping me on my shoulders.

I kind of laughed a little realizing I sound childish with my reasoning.

"Why are you tolerating my lies? I'll tell them you're not keeping an eye on me for real." I teased her but she just snub me and said,

"Oh, would you like me to really keep an eye on you? Maybe the next thing I know is that you'll be gone again."

I suddenly feel guilty towards her because when I left, I know she carried all the responsibilities of my late mom, me and herself. She's a real fighter for a child and very very tough like my father.

I'm lucky she didn't turn her back on me.

I only pout and pulled her closer to me so I can hug her tightly until she's slapping me on the back telling me she can't breathe anymore.

"Thank you for always looking out on me. I should be the one doing that because I'm your older sister."

"I don't want to be the older sister because I don't like to marry someone rich or even marry a family. I don't wanna think about it." She shuddered and it made me laugh for a bit.

"Geez, someday you'll want to marry too. But today, you're my baby sister and I won't let anybody play with your heart." I promised her and she smiled at me in appreciation.

Hanabi then put the strand of hair behind my ear telling me, "Dear sister, whoever this fearless man who broke your heart is, I'll hunt him down to the ends of earth."

"And what will you do when you met him?" I asked, curious.

"Well... first I'll ask him why he did you wrong. Second is to make you compromise. If you don't, then third, I'll have the guards torture him." She said nonchalantly.

That really made me laugh but chose to let her go and fix my problem before I got carried away by our conversation. Hanabi left me in no time and said she'll be waiting at the 'dinner' where I'll meet everyone all at once. Or maybe it's just a one man.

Maybe it's just Toneri...

But they said there is no such thing as only Toneri so it's puzzling me who in their right mind would like to face my father's wrath except my best friend for a long time who experienced and survived it all.

That man is either just curious or plain confident about himself.

I never meet a lot of people so for them to come asking my hand, it's a very big surprise I even got Toneri.

I quickly change into a formal kimono and just let my hair down as I have no time to make it prettier since I spent a lot of time whining earlier. I never really bothered with cosmetics but I'll have to use a lip gloss for now so my pale lips won't be the center of attention.

They might thought I'm sick or dehydrated. Which may be possible.

With one last glance at myself on the mirror, I made my way to where they are waiting for my appearance.

Let us talk about the dinner's awkward atmosphere.

My father sat on the center of the table while my sister is silently bowed down on his left and I made my way to his right.

A few men, who I think is just chaperons, whispered to no ends and I caught a glimpse of that familiar white haired boy who is grinning at me as if we were still thirteen. What made me feel butterflies in my stomach was the man who is lookiny anywhere but my father, he didn't even know I'm already at the same room as him. It's as though, he is busy analyzing the facial features of my father.

I knew that golden hair very well and I'll never forget his built. He wore a pair of reading glasses and it made him look even more beautiful than he already is with his serious-look.

What am I saying?

I hate that man.

My sister's face lit up as if I am her only ally in the room as soon as she noticed my presence and it caught Naruto's attention right away.

My mind's in a haze and I couldn't understand what he's mouthing me until I sit beside my father.

"Now that we're complete. I would like to introduce myself as the elder of this family, I am Hiashi Hyuga and this are my daughters, Hinata and Hanabi." He announced with such authority in his voice that I almost felt all the men's hearts beat at once.

Everyone in the room bowed down and we returned their respect. As soon as the formalities are done, one man, whom I never catch a glimpse on, voice out his opinion.

"I see that your daughter is such a natural beauty. All men would fight for her hand... but my son, Akio, would fit her best. We'll have pretty and handsome granchildren."

My father almost choked the tea he's sipping and before I knew it, he put down his cup and look at this so-called Akio, "What have you got in store for my daughter, young man?"

"U-uhm... I-I am an engineering graduate, also the heir to mobil industries." The man who is called 'Akio' said. I want to laugh because I think he's not even bothering about who he's going to marry, he is just there to please his father. Just like me.

"Wow, you must be pretty smart." Toneri interjects before my father could even speak his mind. He knew my family too well to know that both him and his dad didn't pass my father's standards.

His knowing smile and the way he glanced at me says it all.

Why is he here, anyway?

A lot of questions in mind have been bothering me the whole time. I'm like a log beside my father.

"This isn't going well." I heard father said under his breath and only me and Hanabi heard it because we both exchange the 'look'.

"All of them must be super rich, why won't you let big sister do the job of picking her groom?" Hanabi tried to tell my father but failed miserably when he gave her his poker face.

She slump on her seat seemingly bored already. Poor Hanabi for having to witness our family's crazy tradition at such a young age.

She is still a little bud slowly growing to be a flower.

"Toneri." My father finally have the voice to speak again and all heads turn our way. It is dead silent in the room. "It's nice to see you here. I was wondering, why?"

I knew it. His hopes are all on Toneri. This is just a scam he arranged so I'll believe I'm not arranged to my best friend.

The only question unsolved now is why in the earth is Naruto able to attend this gathering and what is his purpose?

"Hinata and I have been best friends for too long. Don't you think it's only fitting for me to rescue my damsel in distress? You trust me and my family trusts you the same. I'd never deny that Hinata is a beauty queen and all lovely in every aspects." Toneri said without ever breaking eye contact with my father.

It seems too scripted for me. Plus I never saw him, ever. How can he say he wanted me now? Or they're going to do things so we fall in love and everything will feel like magic then.

"Are you implying that you like my daughter?"

I want to just fade away forever. Is this what high school girls felt like when their parents found out they've been secretly dating or someone is trying to court them?

I am beyond embarrassed.

"Yes, I do." Toneri responded right away.

My father's lips twitch a bit, he is very satisfied with their role play.

"I don't mean to be the bad person here but marrying someone is not just because you like her. It will happen because you love her." Naruto said, making the room silent again.

I can see Ko smiling from the back, so he was Naruto's accomplice in this. How dare them? Are they trying to rescue me or irritate me?

"What do you know about love, son?" My father asked him, his aura is becoming dark again.

"I know enough to not give up on the person I have learned to love. I'm here to take her hand for marriage." Naruto said and I almost want to believe this is not the same person I met months ago.

"And you are?" father asked.

"Uzumaki, Naruto. I'm pleased to meet you all."

I can see the shock on my father's face and he quickly asked one of his guards to know why he was invited and they knew nothing except that he seemed to be on the list of guests.

He regained composure for a while and gave him a meaningful look, "Do you mean business in my family? This is for my daughter's future and I only want what's the best for her."

"Are you implying I'm not good enough?" Naruto taunted but my father nod his head.

"If you are thinking I'm the same womanizer you saw on tabloids maybe you want to check the facts about me now. Your daughter changed me for good." Naruto is being very honest. Now it's my turn to be roasted.

"What do you mean change? What are you talking about?" And just like that, everything made sense to my father and he cancelled the dinner telling everyone that they can use guest rooms if they want to stay the night and most of them left with nothing except Toneri who keeps quiet but is eyeing me the whole time and Naruto who is obviously in for more scolding.

We were transferred to a different room, the two of us is facing my angry father.

Hanabi is not here to save the day and Ko is not allowed to guard as well because they found out he was the one who invited Naruto.

Naruto is being treated like a guest but also a big threat to the family.

I really want to apologize to him but I can't even talk right now. He is facing my father with so much determination in his eyes that I never knew existed.

"You said as if you knew my daughter when in reality I know for sure you have never met... or, you gave her refuge when she runaway from me." My father said and he already cut all the bull.

I don't want to hear this conversation or know where it will lead.

"That is true. I found her working from a favorite restaurant of mine and get to know her there." Naruto said calmly.

I don't know how to react.

"What happened, next? Did you take her? Runaway with her? Tell me!"

"I did not do such a thing. We get to know each other as days passed and if I took her away from you she wouldn't be back here. I wish I did that."

My father laughed a bit too harsh for my liking and he dismiss us just like that.

"I think I'll have to call your father to talk. I don't believe you but if you are willing for my daughter then we'll make arrangements. Off you go." My father said and before we both left the door.

He spoke so coldly, "Don't touch my daughter today or else, I swear you'll have it."

Hello! I need to cut it there because the next chapter will be all about fathers talking and children dancing. *winks

It's been a long time guys, I hope you like it!

sixxvi

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

52.8K 975 11
Hiruzen Sarutobi was given specific instructions by Minato a week before the Kyuubi incident just in case anything happened. When Naruto is made geni...
92.4K 2.1K 22
Neglected for his Jinchuriki Brother and Sister Naruto Uzumaki decides to leave and no longer wants nothing to do with his family. What happens when...
138K 3.3K 53
Temptations and Betrayal [ SasuHina ] I have everything, a wife and a child is all I need but.. Temptation overcomes me.. I don't want what's going o...
151K 3.6K 35
[Editting] Hinata Hyuga was forced by her father Hiashi Hyuga to marry the rogue ninja of The Konohagakure, Uchiha Sasuke. Can Hinata live the life w...