Break My Heart and I'll Break...

By VampireLover269

Raine Jenkins was thrown into the world of beauty pageants before she was even able to speak. She loved them... More

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Two.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Three.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Four.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Six.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Seven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eight.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Nine.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Ten
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Eleven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twelve.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirteen
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fourteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fifteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Sixteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Seventeen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eighteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Twenty.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Two.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Three.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Four.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Six.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Thirty-Two
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Three
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Thirty-Four
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Six.
Epilogue. :/

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Nineteen.

52.3K 495 88
By VampireLover269

Chapter Nineteen.

     "What do you mean, he cheated on you? Like kiss cheated, did the you know what cheated? Said he liked slash loved another girl cheated?" I asked, leaning forward as Jen began to hiccup.

     I rubbed her arm, trying to soothe her. It sucked, this emotional girl stuff. I've never had to deal with this, I've always been one of the boys. Except when I broke up with Liam, but then, I still had to be tough. Not let my emotions get the better of me, because I couldn't let my two worlds collide.

     "I think he did the you know what, and kiss cheated! I was walking threw the mall with my friend Cassie, and I saw him with his arms around another girl. His lips on hers." she cried out.

     "Come on," I said the ice cream forgotten as I helped her off my bed. She gave me a confused look, "Were going to go get you some answers." I stated and she sighed. She didn't disagree as I grabbed my coat and slipped it on.

     "Are you sure you want to go do this? You don't have too, I can just forget about him?" she sniffled as I lead her out of my house and into my car. Before leaving my house though, I grabbed a knife and shoved it in my purse.

     "I'm sure. Were friends, and friends stick up for each other." I said and gave her a confident smile which she didn't return.

     "Thanks, I don't know what I do without you." she said as her eyes began to water.

     "You wouldn't be heartbroken, cause you would have never met that whore." I said, I noted that I have been cussing more lately. I guess cussing, was a stress reliever, it was a bad stress reliever but I couldn't help it.

     I pulled out my phone, and went threw my contacts. Searching for his name. "Who are you calling?" she asked, wiping her eyes.

     "Zane." I said as I pressed talk, and put the phone to my ear.

     "Why?" she asked, complete confused. I rolled my eyes.

     "To find out where that stupid, looser is at. So I can cut his balls off. that's why I brought the knife." I said and her eyes widened just as Zane answered the phone.

      "I knew soon enough, that you would be calling me, and asking for a quickie" Zane said in his usual cocky, self absorbent voice. I couldn't help the eye roll, that I actually tried to hold back but I just couldn't.

      "Yeah. I so want you to give it to me, but first I want to cut your best friends balls of. Can you please tell me his locations?" I asked, I said the first part with a pure sarcasm. Like I would want to do anything with Zane.

      "Why do you want to cut my best friends jewels off?" he asked bewildered, I heard someone mutter a naughty word.

     "So he is with you, can I know your locations?" I asked.

     "Um, He isn't with me. Why would he be with me? And no, you can't know my locations until you clarify the reason why you want my friends balls." he said and I sighed.

     "I'm done playing boy, now where the flip are you? He deserves what I'm about to give him, that whore!" I screeched and he sighed. He told me he was at Ricky's house which Jen knew where that was.

      We got there in no time, and I was out of the car and marching towards the door. Jen was following wordlessly behind me as I knocked on the door. Zane answered it, and opened up the door enough so you could see his whole body, but couldn't get in.

     "What's the password?" he asked, trying to be playful but I wasn't in a playful mood. I dug in my purse, and pulled out the butter knife. "Why in gods name do you have a butter knife?!" he asked, a bit panicked.

     "Your best friend, broke my best friends heart." I said motioning to Jen behind me, his eyes widened. He was taken by surprise, which gave me enough time to knee him in the balls. He fell to the ground in a crumpled mess.

     "I change mind. Let's go back to your house, I d-don't want t-to see h-him" Jen began to say her bottom lip quivering. I didn't pay attention to her and stepped over Zane. I walked in and saw Ricky on the couch.

     When he saw me he looked surprised, "It's not what you think Raine, seriously!" he said standing up.

     "You kissed another girl behind her back?" I said and he sighed.

     "It's complicated" he said and I narrowed my eyes.

     "Then explain, please explain your jack butt!" I said and he looked past me and at Jen.

      "I want to explain it to Jen alone. Okay?" he said and I didn't want to leave him alone with her. I didn't want him to hurt her anymore, but she walked around me and let him lead her into a room.

       I stood there motionless, as Zane finally got up. He walked over and stood next to me. "You know, he was breaking up with her?" he said, and I gave an eye roll. "It's true. Ricky would never hurt Jen on purpose." he continued.

       "Whatever, I'm just in a bad mood today" I confided and he began pulling me towards the couch, and I grudgingly sat down next to him.

      "How did the family meeting go?" Zane asked, and I laid my head on his shoulder. I didn't know why, I laid my head on his shoulder but I did. "Man, Was it that bad?" he joked and I smiled an unwillingly smile.

       "Zane, My moms a bitch. Only way to put it" I said with a humorless laugh and he just chuckled. The room grew quiet, and not one of thse awkward silences it was peaceful. I heard some noises, and then a thump.

       My eyes widened, "I'm guessing they made up..." Zane said with a smirk and I hit him upside the head. As I my face contorted with disgust.

      "That is so fudging disgusting! I wish, I could yell Get a room but there already in a room." I said and Zane laughed, and I couldn't help the smile on my lips. We sat there for a few more minutes, until Zane turned too me.

      His eyes were lit with mischief, and a smirk on full display. He leaned towards me, our lips centimeters apart. I was amazed by his mischievous looks that I didn't mind the closeness. "I know what we should do..." he suggested playfully.

      "That would be?" I asked back, my own mischievous look creating itself in my eyes.

                    ------------------------------ About Two Hours Later ------------------------------

     "Zane, Owe. That hurts!" I winced, and he only chuckled. "It's not funny," I continued to whine.

      "Think of how much fun, were having though" he grinned, and I only rolled my eyes. "The pain will go away in a little bit," he said as he put more pressure and I about screamed which only made him laugh.

      "What the hell is going on, out here?" Jen asked, as she exited the bedroom with Ricky. She was wearing his t-shirt and had the sex kind of hair. "Wow..." she said as she took in the scene.

     Ricky was laughing behind her, and I ripped my way away from Zane who was smirking up a storm. "He said it wouldn't hurt, and called me chicken!" I screeched, and Jen just shook her head in disappointment.

      "You were playing snake, with a guy who loves to lift weights, and you expected it wouldn't hurt?" Ricky said, in between his laughter.

     Jen looked confused, "What's snake?" she asked.

     "It's a game where someone, holds onto your arm and twists as hard as they can until you admit defeat." Zane said with a smirk, as I rubbed my sore wrists.

    "You're a ding-dong. You said you wouldn't make it hurt." I said while sending him a glare, and he only rolled his eyes. "I'm going home, I'll talk to you tomorrow Jen." I said and began walking towards the door.

     "Wait for me, Ricky gave me a ride here so I need a ride home," Zane said chasing after me and I pursed my lips together. "You have to give me ride, you have no choice." he said with a smile.

     He followed me towards my car, and we got in. The drive home was filled with his chattering, about stuff I didn't really care about. Once we got back to my house, I noticed it was full, but my mom and dad weren't home. "I'm killing, Wesley." I said.

     "PARTY!" Zane cheered, jumping out of the car and slamming the door shut. He ran towards my house, like a little kid on Christmas morning. I slowly climbed out of my car and walked inside. Not looking forward to a party at my crib.

     I got inside, and I had no clue who any of these people were. My brother came stumbling through the crowd, "Sister!" he said tumbling into me. I almost fell to the ground.

     "Wes, What the..?" I asked looking around and he laughed. I shook my head, "Everyone goes home." I said in a I-mean-it-tone and he shook his head no.

     "Mom and dad left me in charge, which means I tell you what to do, and I say PARTY!" He screamed letting go of me and dancing into the crowd. I rolled my eyes, and trudged upstairs.

     I got to my room, only to see a very, touchy-touchy couple on my bed. "AHHHHHH! BOOBIES AND A PENIS! BOOBIES AND A FREAKING PENIS!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, as I covered my eyes.

     "Shit" I heard someone say, and fumbling. I didn't open my eyes, until the door closed and I was alone. I opened, and saw that someone forgot there, um thong?

      I picked up my shoe, and kicked the thong out of the room. I then grabbed some germ X, and wiped my shoes down. "Disgusting people, doing the icky in my room! Don't they see the 'NO enter' sign on the front of the door." I murmured to myself, as I looked at my sheets with disgust.

      There was a knock on my door, and I opened it up. Revealing Zane. "There all ugly, and so not my type!" Zane said with a shake of his head. I laughed, and he noticed my messed up bed. "What happened?" he asked, pointing at my bed.

        "Something, that you learned about in Sex ED." I said and he crinkled his nose in disgust. "I know." I nodded my head in agreement and he laughed.

       "Come on, You can come and sleep in my guest room. Since, It was untouched." he said, grabbing my wrist and leading me into his room. Once we got to his room, I immediately pounced on his bed. "Uh, Your sleeping on the floor?" he said and I shook my head no.

      "This is much more comfy," I said my eyes slowly closing as drowsiness washed over me. The last thing I remember is being pushed over, and then I was gone. Drifting on the sea of milk, with cookies drifting all around me,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably, A lot of mistakes and I'm sorry about that. I've had a pretty horrible week, so sorry for no uploads. There should be a lot of uploads soon though, CHRISTMAS BREAK is coming up! So excited, last day of school until the end of Christmas Break is wednesday...so yeah.

I can't wait. Haha. Well I hoped you liked the chapter, and I wanted to ask a quick question.

Out of all the chapters in this book, so far. What's your favorite part? A like that made you laugh really loud? It can be in this chapter, or previous chapters. It doesn't matter. Tell me in a COMMENT. You can VOTE if you want, and even BECOME A FAN! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.6K 34
**UPDATE Sept 4/15: I've finished uploading Imperfect so you can now read the WHOLE story.** Don't forget to sign up for my mailing list: http://eepu...
675K 18.1K 12
(The Royal Trilogy Book 1) Princess Evangeline has a life most woman dream about. She wears designer labels, attends the latest parties, and travels...
96K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...
249K 11.6K 55
The Women Of Woodstock (Book 3) Taylor Deveroeux a sassy 18 year old school leaver who grew up in a small village in the Derbyshire Dales, craving ex...