๐‚๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‘| Lock...

By wheelerblossom

-๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ง แดธแต’แถœแตแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แดทแต‰สธ "๐‡๐ž๐ฒ, ๐‚๐ก... More

cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Season Two
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-Three
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
Season Three Introduction
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

Chapter Six

5.6K 196 30
By wheelerblossom

Harvest woke to the sound of loud music playing down stairs. She sat up, quickly putting her journal into the nightstand before heading down stairs. The redhead took a double look when she saw her sister with a strike of pink hair dancing around the kitchen while making breakfast.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." Harvest said with a grin as she sat down at the table.

"Good morning! Think you could turn that off?" Nina asked as she entered the kitchen as Kinsey laughed.

"Sorry." Kinsey said with a smile as she quickly turned the speaker off.

"Woah, you look great. Is it weird that I think you look more like yourself when your hair is dyed a unnatural color?" Nina asked as Harvest sat back and watched the two interact.

"Well i'm actually starting to feel more like myself for the first time since we moved here." Kinsey said while pouring her Mom a glass of coffee.

"Did you meet up with Scot with one T?" Nina teased as Harvest whistled making Kinsey send her a look.

"No, but I decided to make some changes." Kinsey said as Tyler walked down and sat next to Harvest.

"Since when do you cook?" he asked her with frowned eyebrows.

"Shh, a alien might have taken over our sister." Harvest said as he cracked a grin toward her.

"Since today, I got a amazing night sleep. I woke up at like five ready to go, and this is the result." Kinsey said while pulling things off the shove and putting them on plates.

"Smells delicious." Nina added in as she sipped the cup of coffee.

"Have a seat." Kinsey added in as she brought the plates toward the table.

"Ugh bacon me please." Bode said in aw as he sat between Tyler and Harvest.

"Does this mean you picked a drawing for the application? That's fantastic, I can take it to the post office tomorrow morning." Nina said as she looked at the application sheet on the island.

"I've got it Mom." Kinsey said as she took it from her hands quickly.

"I really don't mind." Nina said, hoping Kinsey would just let her take it.

"I need it there by Tuesday and this kinda organizational stuff isn't really your thing." Kinsey said making Harvest send a glare to the back of her head at the rude choice of words.

"Oh I didn't realize that." their Mom said, trying to control the hurt look.

"Dad took care of these things because you were always busy with your art and fixing up houses, that's what you're great at. You don't have to try and do everything, it's cool." Kinsey said as she sat down while Nina sat there for a moment with a hurt look.

"Right, okay. Sure." the redhead woman said as she walked out of the kitchen with her coffee.

"Seriously Kinsey?" Harvest scolded her with a glare the second their Mom left to room.

"What?" Kinsey asked her as if nothing happened.

"What was that?" Tyler asked, adding into Harvest words.

"What was what?" Kinsey asked again with a shrug.

"Your attitude towards Mom." Tyler said to her with a scratch to his head.

"Yeah, it sucked." Harvest added in, upset by her sisters words.

"What attitude? I was just being honest." Kinsey said back while pouring a cup or orange juice.

"So instead of being passive aggressive like always, you decided to be straight up aggressive?" Tyler asked as Kinsey rolled her eyes.

"I'm not being aggressive i'm being normal." Kinsey said with a odd look as Harvest scoffed.

"Normal as in jerk face?" she asked her as Kinsey rolled her eyes yet again.

"Hey, no fighting infront of the bacon." Bode said while pulling the plate closer to him.

"Hey! Harvey! Wait up." Logan said as he ran after the girl that was headed down the hallway.

"Hey Logan." she smiled as he came to her side.

"How was your weekend?" he asked as she shrugged.

"It was okay, batshit as always but okay." she said as he laughed slightly with a nod as he awkwardly looked to her.

"Look don't get mad at him but Gabe mentioned you were having really bad nightmares." Logan said as Harvest sighed loudly.

"Not that it was any of his business to tell you but what's it to you?" Harvest asked, a wave of harshness coming from her mouth as they stopped to look and each other.

"My Dad, he's a therapist. I snuck these from his office this morning, they could help with your dreams." Logan said while pulling a small medication bottle from his jacket pocket and passing them to her as Harvest hesitate before taking them and shoving them into her pockets.

"Just think about it, okay? I know how you're feeling." Logan said making Harvest give a odd look as he touched her shoulder and walked away.

"Harvest, wait!" Gabe called out after school as she didn't bother waiting for him like she usually did.

"I thought you wanted to hang out? We were supposed to meet by the gym?" he asked as she simply ignored him until he rounded her and stood infront of her once again.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked while grabbing her shoulders as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh I don't know Gabe, why don't you ask Logan since you tell him everything else." Harvest said with a glare as she pushed past him.

"Oh god, okay I know that sounds really bad and i'm sorry. I didn't mean to tell him or especially tell him that much anyway." Gabe tried as Harvest sighed and turned to look as him.

"Then why did you? You weren't even supposed to know about that." she said with hurt in her eyes as he nodded.

"It just slipped out. I was worried about you and I went to his Dad once, I didn't mean to betray you or anything." Gabe shook his head as Harvest couldn't help but soften up a little.

"Don't let it happen again." she said while dragging him to his car so they could drive home.

That night while Harvest continued to write in her book she heard a slam of doors. With a frown of her eyebrows she opened the door, meeting the rest of her siblings in the hallway.

"What's going on?" Tyler questioned as Bode took a deep breath.

"It's her." Bode explained as Harvest frowned her eyebrows.

"Who?" she asked as Bode gave her a look.

"The Wheel Lady! She's back!" he yelled as Harvard nodded and held her hands out to calm him down.

"Where'd you get that?" Kinsey asked seeing Bode was holding a sharp stick in his hand.

"The yard, to defend myself." Bode said as Harvest squeezed the bridge of her nose as doors all around them began to slam shut as Harvest pulled Bode toward her as they looked around at each slam of the doors.

"What does she want?" Kinsey asked while she began to walk toward the many door.

"The keys." Bode said as Harvest looked down at him just as the lights began to shatter down the hallway. The fire alarm began to go off as they raced down stairs to see their Mom looking for something to put the large fire out.

"Mom!" Harvest yelled while Tyler stopped her from running close as Kinsey tried to put the fire out with a wash cloth.

"Watch out!" Nina yelled as Kinsey back up while their Mom began to spray the fire with a fire extinguisher until it went out completely.

"What happened?" Kinsey asked out of breath as Nina shook her head.

"I don't know." Nina shook her head quickly.

"Do you see anybody?" Kinsey asked her as she gave a odd look at her daughters words.

"What do you mean? Why would see anybody?" Nina asked as she wiped her forehead from the stress before her eyes widened.

"We're Bode?" he asked, making the three realize their youngest sibling was no were to be found.

"Bode! Bode!" Tyler and Harvest yelled as they ran through the house to look for the boy.

"He's not up here." Tyler said as they rushed down stairs, seeing a bright light from outside.

"What the hell is that?" Harvest asked as she rushed to open the door, her brother behind her.

"Bode!" Tyler yelled as they could see his silhouette standing in the middle of a large ring of fire.

"Carful Ty!" Harvest said as they got closer to the fire.

"Bode!" she yelled as it went on for a few seconds before the flames suddenly died down and the blonde who was simply standing there.

"Bode! Are you okay?" Tyler asked as the two rushed to the small boy.

"Yeah." Bode said with a odd look on his face as Harvest pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Come on, lets go inside." the redhead said while putting a arm around him and leading the two back inside with her.

As the night came to a calm state again Harvest went back to her room. She got into bed and hesitated to turn the light off, her eyes fixed on the small bottle of pills in her nightstand. With a quick hand Harvest pulled the lid off and took two of the pills quickly before she could change her mind. With a sigh she turned the lamp off and shut her eyes.

•••••

sigh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 660 25
I'm baaaaack A collection of things I wrote that I didn't publish yet PLUS new ideas yayyy This one is gonna have certain themes that aren't super po...
123K 5.1K 17
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
12.6K 186 22
This is disgusting, I hate myself...but go ahead read it. I'm Madison Mikaelson, daughter of Kol and Davina Mikaelson. I'm a siphoner or was. Everyth...
1.8K 108 30
สแด‡สŸแด‡ษดแด€ x ๊œฐแด‡แด ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ "ษช'แด แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœส€๊œฑ" Three girls who grew up with one another completely inseparable. Who would have known how things could have a tur...