MAGNETIC | VKOOK & TAEGGUK

By xBlackJae

The JEON ORDER, the most fearful gang in the city. Police and FBI forever being outsmarted by the syndicate... More

∂εscяιρтιση
ρяσғιℓε
σηε | cнεαтεя
тωσ | sιηgυℓαяιтү
тняεε | ωнσ нυят үσυ
ғσυя | sтяαηgεя ∂αηgεя
ғιvε | εηcσυηтεя
sιx | ∂εαℓ
sεvεη | sυcкιηg ∂ιcк
ειgнт | ∂α∂∂ү
ηιηε | мιssε∂ мε
тεη | ∂α∂∂ү ℓσσкs sтяεssε∂
εℓεvεη | ωαℓмαят
тωεℓvε | α gσσ∂ тнιηg
тнιятεεη | gυccι
ғσυятεεη | sтεvεη
ғιғтεεη | εvεηт
sιxтεεη | sωεεтcнεεкs
sεvεηтεεη | ι ℓσvε үσυ
ειgнтεεη | нε ηεε∂s үσυ
ηιηεтεεη | ωяσηg тωιη
тωεηтү | вυηηү
тωεηтү σηε | ιη үσυя αяεα
тωεηтү тωσ | ғσяgιvεηεss
тωεηтү ғσυя | кιℓℓε∂ αℓℓ нσρε
тωεηтү ғιvε | ι cαη нεℓρ үσυ
тωεηтү sιx | ι'м sσяяү
тωεηтү sεvεη | тнε вσss
тωεηтү ειgнт | яευηιση
тωεηтү ηιηε | тяαιтσя
тнιятү | survival

тωεηтү тняεε | ραүвαcк

22.5K 1.7K 797
By xBlackJae

Taehyung and Jungkook jumped at the gunshots firing off at the door, the younger quickly covering his ears.

"Fuck," Taehyung cursed, frantically looking around. They didn't have many options to escape, especially since the younger lived on the top floor.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted for the boy over the gunshots, but Jungkook had his ears firmly covered, crouching down and shaking. Taehyung quickly ran to him. "Jungkook, look at me!"

The younger wouldn't budge, so Taehyung grabbed his tear-stained face with his hands and forced him to look up.

"Jungkook, do you have a gun in here?"

"W-What?"

"A gun, Jungkook! A gun! Do you have one!" Taehyung yelled hysterically over the gunshots.

Jungkook frowned, thinking, before remembering that Hoseok had stashed away a gun for emergencies.

Jungkook nodded, snatching Taehyung's hand and leading them to his room. He opened up his closet, opening a secret silver compartment at the bottom of the closet.

He attempted to type in the code, his fingers stuttering with each gunshot sounding off.

Taehyung looked frenetically between Jungkook and the door, hoping the younger would hurry. There was no doubt whoever was on the other side of the door was close to breaking in.

"I-I got it!" Jungkook yelled, holding up the gun by the barrel. He lifted it towards Taehyung.

The older quickly grabbed the gun before looking around the room for a hiding place. There was no way they were walking out there.

Jungkook continued to rummage through the compartment, lifting things out of the way until he found it. The small, bright red panic bottom.

Quickly, Jungkook tapped it twice, praying BTS was getting the alert.

"Jungkook, over here!"

Jungkook turned and found Taehyung hiding behind his massive case along the wall in his closet, gesturing the younger to follow. Jungkook quickly ran to Taehyung, squeezing near the blonde.

Taehyung pushed the younger behind, grabbing his hand in a tight grip and keeping his other on the trigger.

CRASH

They both flinched as the door was finally kicked in, knocking into glass as it collided with the floor. Multiple footsteps could be heard entering the penthouse, shoes crunching against the broken glass.

"Jeon!" A man yelled, taunt in his tone. "Come out come out wherever you are~"

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's hand, cowering closer to him.

"Where are you, Jeon~"

They listened as the men rummaged through the rooms, flinging things across the room and flipping furniture — destroying everything.

Some seconds later, the pair heard footsteps enter Jungkook's room, both of them tensing, holding their breath.

Taehyung tightly held onto the younger, finger ready on the trigger. It's been a while since he's had to fight — preferring not to be a part of the mix — but oh well.

"You can't hide forever, Jeon," the same man spoke. "Why don't you save us some time and just come out already."

More vases and books were thrown around, clashing with the wall. Jungkook had to bite his hand to keep from crying out at the clatter.

"Kim, we know you're in here too," a different voice sounded, almost seething.

Taehyung's eyes widened, shocked, before he frowned. He knew that voice from somewhere...

"Well well, look at this," another man grinned. The pair could hear a drawer being opened and rummaged through. "Looks like Jeon likes to get a little kinky."

Jungkook could only frown — horrified and embarrassed — realizing what the men were looking at. He had bought some fancy lingerie to show V some time ago but never got around to it. Now the men were ogling it.

"Why don't you come out, princess?" The men collectively laughed. "We'll treat you real nice."

At this point, Jungkook was glued to Taehyung's back, trembling and petrified. Taehyung did his best to calm him by rubbing his thumb over the back of Jungkook's hand, but he himself was scared shitless too.

There were easily at least five men in the room — lord knows how many more were in the penthouse — and they each had guns.

"Alright, I'm bored with this. Can we hurry up? Otherwise, Jaehyun's gonna have our ass and I'm blaming this shit on you, Johnny."

Jungkook froze. Johnny? Johnny Johnny?

Suddenly, a familiar chuckle resonated through the room, sending a chill down the younger's spine.

"Yeah, yeah," Johnny agreed.

Footsteps made their way across the room toward the closet where the pair were hiding. Johnny smirked at the blunt case at the corner of the closet, sniggering.

"Alright, enough hide and seek. I know you're back there, Jungkookie," Johnny said. "You too, Taehyung."

Taehyung backed up, slightly squishing the younger. They were trapped.

"Come out and nobody gets hurt," he threatened. Johnny readied his gun.

"3...2..." Johnny took aim, waiting. "...1."

He fired a shot at the top of the case, piercing through and landing just beside Jungkook's ear. The younger involuntarily yelped, clutching his ear.

Jungkook quickly slapped the hand over his mouth, looking at Taehyung, fearful.

Johnny smirked. "That's what I thought. Come out. Now."

Taehyung closed his eyes, seeing no other way out of this. He looked to Jungkook, discerning how scared he was, and shot him a smile.

"It's gonna be okay," he whispered, trying to convince both of them.

Slowly, Taehyung pushed the case and cautiously stepped from behind it, followed by a timid Jungkook who stayed glued to the older.

There stood Johnny in the middle of six men, head to toe in black, clad in vests.

Johnny smirked when he saw the pair. He raised his gun, pointing it at the blonde. "Drop the gun."

Taehyung was reluctant but dropped the gun, pushing it away from him.

Johnny inched forward until he stood in front of Taehyung, loving the glare adorning his face.

"Ah, just as beautiful as ever," he whispered, running a hand down the side of his neck. "You never called me after the event."

"Fuck you," Taehyung hissed.

"Maybe next time," he simpered. "Right now, my business is with Jungkookie over here."
Johnny shifted his attention to Jungkook who made himself even smaller behind the blonde. "Come here, Jungkook."

Jungkook shook his head, clutching Taehyung's hoodie. Taehyung put his arm out in front of Jungkook, shielding him.

Johnny sighed, turning around and cocking his head to one of the men behind him.

Taehyung looked past Johnny and was shocked to see Chanyeol standing there, glare on his face.

He eagerly came forward and seized Taehyung by his hair, forcefully yanking him away from the younger. Taehyung cried out, landing on his knees in front of Chanyeol, hissing at the burn.

Jungkook panicked, instinctively running toward Taehyung to help him, but Johnny's hand on his chest shoved him back into the wall.

"Let us go!" Jungkook yelled, fist banging against Johnny's chest.

"Still annoying as ever I see," Johnny tsked, unamused by his antics. "But I gotta say, I've missed you."

Jungkook cried out in pain and fear as familiar hands captured his wrists. The hands squeezed, harsh enough to leave bruises, causing Jungkook to grimace.

Johnny cooed at the younger. Jungkook could only sob and tremble as Johnny towered over him, pressing him further into the wall as the older leered at him.

Johnny stroked Jungkook's quivering cheek. "Aw, Jungkookie. Did you miss me? I missed you."

The smaller choked on his never-ending tears as Johnny began touching all over him. "S-Stop it! Leave me alone! I d-don't love you anymore!"

"We both know that's a lie, and you know I never liked liars, Jungkook," Johnny added, continuing to explore the youngers body.

"Says the cheating bastard!" Jungkook yelled, a sudden surge of pent up anger burning inside him as he raised his hand and slapped Johnny across the face.

The sound echoed. Loud and sharp. The men stared in shock, mouths slightly agape, looking back and forth between each other.

Johnny's head stayed turned to the side.

"How dare you say that to me. You're nothing but a lying cheat!" Jungkook seethed.

Leisurely, Johnny turned his head back, blankly staring down at the younger. "Yet, here you are huddled up with the guy I was cheating on you with. Ironic, huh?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but closed it, not knowing what to say.

It's true, in any other situation, this would seem...ludicrous.

But, their situation was different...right?

"That's what I thought," Johnny smirked, touching his cheek. "But, I have simple orders today. And that's to bring you with us. Sooo~"

Johnny grabbed Jungkook's arm, tugging him away from the wall and through the room.

"N-No, stop! Let me go! T-Taehyung!" Jungkook panicked, struggling in the grip. "Taehyung!"

"Let him go, you asshole! Johnny, let him go!" Taehyung yelled, thrashing against the hold on his hair to no avail. His only option was to watch as Johnny dragged the younger towards the door.

"Yo, Johnny, what about Kim?" Chanyeol called out.

Johnny halted, looking back, before shrugging. "You wanted him, right? Have fun."

And with that, Johnny and his men were out the door along with a hysteric Jungkook, leaving Taehyung alone with the former CEO.

"Looks like it's just you and me," Chanyeol smirked, forcing Taehyung's head back. Taehyung winced, reaching up to pry at the hands in his hair. "We're gonna have some fun."

Chanyeol roughly released his hold on Taehyung, throwing him towards the bed. Taehyung landed with a thud, head clashing with the bed frame.

He groaned painfully, caressing his head, before an audible clock made him look up, witnessing as the elder locked the door.

Now, Chanyeol's attention was completely on him. His malicious stance sending uncomfortable chills throughout his body.

Taehyung choked back a sob, letting a tear slip, as Chanyeol crowded him into a corner — malevolent glint his eyes.

"Time for a little payback."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 22.9K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
31.3K 1.1K 21
Jeon Jungkook has lost his older brother in a car accident. However, at his brother's funeral - he gains a nephew - Kim Taehyung. A nephew - so gorge...
519K 34.4K 67
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
1.7M 87.7K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...