NATIVES' REVENGE

By k3hree

"Pouring up for them real niggas, roll one up for them real niggas." #NR More

copyright.
$
characters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
twenty.
thank yall.

nineteen.

10K 575 297
By k3hree

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Teanna Reid | Suga

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Friday | 7:28 PM

"And you better eat all that damn chicken, too." Kahlil said as I dab my chicken tender in the canes sauce.

Canes be hitting different foreal.

"I'm gonna need all the energy I can get to put up with you." After I said that, he side eye before open his box. "You not gonna do none."

He ignored me and pulled out his phone to do whatever. "Exactly. In check."

"Girl shut the hell up." He said, putting his phone in the cup holder and starting up the car with his food in his lap still.

"Wait." I put my box on the dashboard and fixing my wig some. "Take some pictures of me."

"Fucks no."

"Khalil foreal! Please?" He rolled his eyes before taking his phone out on me.

"Ooooo baby, these pictures live." I gassed as I took his phone and looked at them. He put the car in drive and pulled off from restaurant. "Baby my ass, we ain't coo' yet." He said as I grabbed my box before it fell.

I only sucked my teeth as I sent them to myself. "You mine regardless if we "coo" or not. Lemme find out you got them hoes calling you baby."

"Mhm."

"Where we going?"

"Uh." He changes his focus to the radio as he skipped the song. "To get Nes. Ian see her in some weeks."

"My babyyyy." I started smiling thinking about her sweet self. "Girl, we don't fuck with you." He smirked when I mug him.

Pulling up to the one story home, he told me he'll be back before hoping out. It only took him five minutes before he came out holding Vanessa and her bags. Serenity stood at the door as she rubbed her stomach.

I forgot she was pregnant... again.

They talked for a little, and she mugged me as she realized I was in the car. I don't know why, but seeing them together threw my whole vibe off.

He reached the car and got Nessa situated before coming back in the driver seat.

"When's she due?"

"Next week I think." He said, looking back at Nessa as played with her bear. "Mama you hungry?"

She only smiled at him and nodded. Was only two and was so damn smart. He reached in the plastic bag and pulled out a small Canes box to give to her.

"What she having?" I didn't want to overstep, but I was curious. "A girl..." He mumbled.

"Mhm."

"Why?"

"Nothing." I bit on one of my tenders. "Nah, folks. Just say it because it's obviously bothering you." He dropped his phone and looked directly at me.

"What you talking about?" I laughed. "What's bothering me?"

He turned on the engine and pulled out the driveway. "Never mind Suga because you being a little girl right now."

"Khalil wh-"

"I'm not doing this in front of my kid, foreal."

I only nodded because at this point he hurting my feelings, and he knew that. "Drop me home. I got shit do."

"Brah. For what Teanna?"

"Homework boy. I'm a little girl. I got little girl shit to do." He rolled his eyes and turned a street to my house before passing it. Pulling into my driveway, he turned and looked at me like something was irritating him. "You know Ian mean it like that-"

"Thanks for the dropping me." I opened up the car door and picked up my necessaries. "Bye Nessie." I look back at her before getting out.

Walking up to my front door, I heard the hellcat go off as soon as I got in the house.

I made up to my room so I could get my clothes and shower. My phone dinged as soon as I dropped in on the bed, making me pick it back up.

I gathered all the stuff I needed for my shower and went to the bathroom. After about fifteen minutes, I came out and dried myself. I was putting on my clothes when my phone dinged.

Alijah       10:13 PM
iMessage

"Shit..." I cursed myself before going to my messages.

Alijah
Today 10:13 PM

Come out .

Honestly, I don't know why, but a wave of excitement hit me when I read that. He probably was ready to choke my ass out, but I wanted to see him.

Don't forgot you have to set his ass up, too now.

Slipping on my white crocs, I walked outside to his Kia. He unlocked the doors when he noticed me, and I got in.

Before I could even close the door properly, he grabbed my neck and started to squeeze hard. His eyes were red, like he was going crazy.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.

"Alijah..." I struggled to get out, tapping on his chest. "Ali-"

"Shut the fuck up." He cut me off as he pressured more. "I hate you brah. I FUCKING HATE YOU."

I'm tired of being with these crazy ass niggas.

I was getting lightheaded and honestly couldn't take it anymore. I almost gave out, until his hands unwrapped from my neck and coughs uncontrollably came out from me. I took me a second to regain my breathing when I looked over where he was at to see him no longer in the car, but was out and on the ground with someone hovering over.

Noticing the gun in his hand rose fear real quick in my chest.

Pop

You would've thought it was the gun at a track meet that went off instead because of how fast my ass ran back in the house.

I'm talking to that track coach as soon as school reopen again. Fuck a bich name athletic trainer.

Locking the three locks on the door, I ran back upstairs. The room started getting dizzy and I began hyperventilating. Searching my room like a mad person, I found my anxiety pills and popped them in my mouth along with some water.

Once I started to try and control my breathing, my phone started going off. Picking it up, I noticed it was the group chat.

Natives' Revenge 👺
Today 10:49 PM

Freaky 🎲
Y'all saw how fast her lil ass ran LMFAOO

Rocco 💙
On gang she said fuck that nigga & everything he stand fo 😂😂

Freaky 🎲 laughed at "On gang she said fuck that nigga & everything he stand fo 😂😂"

Khalil.
Dumbass shouldn't have been in the car.

Fuck is y'all talking bout ?!?!

Rocco 💙
look outside yo window

Going to my window, I open up the blinds to see the three of them standing but the Kia. As expected, Khalil looked pissed off.

My phone dinged again, taking my attention away from them.

Natives' Revenge 👺
Today 10:56 PM

Rocco 💙
Let us inside

I sighed, walking down the stairs to my front door. I opened it to see them all standing there.

They all pushing past me to get it, not even waiting to a welcome.

"Well please come in." I mumbled to myself.

"Where Mom at?" Rocco asked, talking off his shoes. "Just witnessed a death. A nigga tired."

"Thailand."

"She don't know Rona will gladly get her ass?"

"Nigga." Rocco looked over at Freaky and started laughing. "Shut up damn."

They continued in their own conversation going upstairs, while Khalil stayed down eyeing me.

"Is there something bothe-"

"Shut up brah." He cut me off. "You really be doing some dumb ass shit and always got me fixing it."

"Bye as fuck, Khalil."

He was getting me heated, so I tried to walk pasted him, but he blocked me. "What was you doing in his car?"

"Nothing, Khalil."

"So why you go in?"

"I don't know damn!" He got in my face and towered me. "Lower yo tone, foreal." He squinted his eyes at me.

"Khalil... I'm not— I can't do this no more."

"Do what?"

"This shit with us!" I pushed him back. "All we do is argue and fight and do triflin ass shit to each other. You cheated on me and I sent you to jail! We're toxic as hell bro."

"Look." I continued. "We just gone have to be friends. It's not the same anymore."

I walked away from him before he could fight it. Honestly, I don't want him to see me cry, because I didn't want to leave him.

I turned around before I started to go upstairs, only to see my door slam shut.

____________________

At this point ... I'm just tired .

Work + Rona ole ugly ass got me FED UP .

But anyway yeaaaaaaa .

Mind y'all, Ian never been in no relationship, so it's hard for me to keep a healthy relationship going for any length of time in this story lmao .

- Federal Fed Ass Kaaydaah 🎲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.4K 16
๐™ฐ๐š’๐š—'๐š ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ. ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š™, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š!
623K 23K 37
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.. ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
541K 25.3K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
88.1K 2.1K 38
"๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’, ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...