Long Road|| NBA Youngboy

By hhshzz

On a long road I ain't tryna find my way home I believe I can , I know somewhere I'll find peace all alone... More

✨Chapter1✨
✨Chapter2✨
✨chapter3✨
✨Chapter4✨
✨Chapter5✨
✨chapter6✨

✨Introduction✨

3.3K 80 4
By hhshzz

💛BIANCA MACCANTS💛

Wassup. My name is Bianca I'm 20years old. I really don't have any friends. I'm really a loner ever since my bestie Kierra passed away from cancer.

It's been hard. I couldn't find a way to get out of my morning. I was so depressed. My mom was never around. She's always on businesses trips.

I grew up in a well paying family. I've always had clothes on my back and never went without a meal on my plate. I am very greatfull. Another thing about me is that I am very mean when I wanna be.

If ion like you then I just don't like you. It's hard for me too trust you. So can you bare with me and my trust issues?

I hope that explains my life. Still haven't found someone to trust enough yet. I'm use to being alone though. I'm just in a Long Rd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
192K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...