๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐„๐“๐™

toptierszn tarafฤฑndan

โ I loved him against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness. Against all di... Daha Fazla

๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง?

๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

15.2K 937 750
toptierszn tarafฤฑndan

this my favorite book. so y'all need to vote before I delete all my books 🙄.

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

Instagram
______________________________

runitupkd_ 3m

______________________________

"Aight. Stay out here." Khalil said taking his phone out my hands.

"But it's dark." I looked around at where we were then back at him.

"Imma be like two seconds."

"But a lot can happen in two seconds. I don't wanna be out here especially by myself. I never even been on this side of town befo' and you tryna leave me in this car? Nu uh pooh you either take me in there or take me home." I unbuckled my seatbelt.

He looked at me before mushing my head.

"Scary ass. Come on." He got out the car.

I got out the car as well and we both made our way to the porch. My arm was linked with his, tight. I wasn't playing.

"When we go in here just sit down and wait for me to come back. Don't talk to nobody alright?" He looked down at me.

"Mhm."

He knocked on the door about a good five times, kinda like a pattern or some shit and the door opened not too long after.

A man who looked no older than 20 let us in.

"Sit right there." Khalil pointed to the couch.

I looked around and seen hella girls and bad ass kids who obviously weren't listening.

I nodded and found a spot before sitting down and Khalil walked into the back with the same man who opened the door.

I pulled out my phone since I didn't just wanna sit here and look dumb.

"What's yo' name?" I looked up and saw a girl sit next to me.

I thought about what Khalil said about not talking to people, but oh well I knew he was gonna take forever so why not?

"Emani. Yours?" I sat my phone down in my lap.

"Taylor. You here with Kd?"

"Taylor stop asking that girl questions. She don't know you." A boy with a bowl full of cereal in his hand said and sat down on the couch across from the one we were on.

"Shut up Benji damn!" She snapped at him.

"I'm just saying. How you know she even wanna talk to you? Aye girl, you wanna talk to her?" He asked me.

"I-"

"Exactly she don't."

"Anyways how old are you?" She asked.

"16." I said truthfully.

"I told you his girlfriend was 16." She looked at the boy who's name I'm guessing is Benji.

"I thought he was with Milan." He shrugged.

"Not tryna be rude but, who's house is this and who are y'all?" I asked trying to sound as nice as possible. Don't need to be rude in an environment where I've never even been. You never know what could happen.

"This Benny house." Taylor said. "And I'm Khalil sister, Benji is our cousin sadly." She rolled her eyes at him and he mugged her.

"Khalil got siblings?" I furrowed my eyebrows. After all this time of knowing him, I thought he was the only child. He never mentioned siblings to me.

"Yes. It's a whole soccer team of them ugly ass niggas. Tisha shoulda swallowed all y'all." Benji said.

"Oh wow." I mumbled. I can't believe he never told me.

We started talking more and I learned more about them and they learned more about me. So far I knew that Taylor was 17, Benji was 15, and his actual name is Benjamin. And the person who's house we were at was Khalil's uncle. He had 2 older brothers, 1 older sister, and 2 younger sisters.

"Imma swing back around later I gotta take her somewhere." I heard Khalil say and I instantly stopped talking.

"Who? The lil one?" Benny pointed to me.

"Yeah. Mani come on." He said and I stood up.

"Wait! Gimme ya instagram sis." Taylor said.

I followed her and she followed mine. I got Benji's too.

"I thought I told you not to talk to nobody." Khalil scrunched up his face.

"And I thought you was the only child."

"You ne-"

"Shut the hell up Khalil."

"Oh and she got heart? Keep her." Benny patted him on his back.

We both made our way to the door and walked out.

"Tell Tisha to call me. Her ass never pick up the phone." Benny said.

"I gotchu." Khalil said and we started walking to the car.

"JAYLEN GET YO BUG LOOKING ASS OFF MY DAMN COUCH LIL NIGGA!" I heard Benny yell at one of those little kids before the door closed and I laughed.

"It's cold." I stopped walking and tugged on Khalil's hand.

He turned around and looked me.

"You gon' be even more cold standing out here. Why the hell you stop?"

"Let me get on yo' back."

"Mmcht." He turned back around and I jumped on his back and he started back walking towards the car.

"We gotta go somewhere else?" I asked.

"To my momma house, then imma take you to get something to eat." He said and I smiled.

I loved the hell outta his momma, she was always happy and cheerful.

████████████████

"Hey miss Tisha."

"Hey pooh." She stood up from her chair and gave me a hug. "How you been?"

"I been good." I hugged her back.

"Ace been treating you good?" She looked at Khalil.

So far she was the only person besides our friend group that knew about me and him. Ain't no way in hell I was finna tell my momma, she would spaz out over the age difference. Anytime Khalil was over I just told her he was here for Reggie.

Tisha ain't care cause at the end of the day it ain't gonna matter when we get older. She said as long as he treats me good we straight.

"Why you always saying my middle name?" He shook his head and walked into the kitchen.

"Boy cause I can."

"Yeah he treats me fine." I nodded.

████████████████

"I'm so damn tired." Vanessa said as we walked into the school building.

"Me too. I stayed up watching fucking shake it up on disney plus." Aliana shook her head.

"When can we leave?" I asked.

"Bitch we just got here." They both laughed.

"Exactly." We made our way to our lockers.

"Y'all know-" Vanessa got caught off by all of our phones dinging.

Everybody's in the hallway started going off as well but I ignored it and went to getting my books and shit out.

"The fuck is you tryna run for? You finna take this dick. You wanted it so bad."

"Oh fuck.."

"You like that shit don't you? Who pussy is this?"

"You so fucking deep bae. It's yours, all yours I promise."

My eyes widened once I heard that shit. That was me and Khalil.

"Oh my god.." Aliana's jaw dropped.

"What in the hell. Emani.." Vanessa looked at me then back down at her phone.

I snatched it from her to see. My heart dropped down to my fucking ass.

I looked up and everybody was staring at me, whispering shit.

This ain't happening to me. It can't be.

I felt so embarrassed and so violated, I knew for a fact everybody seen it because it got airdropped.

That was my first time doing anything sexual and it was caught on video, out on display for everybody to fucking see.

oh wow. oh wow. that's so sad ain't it?

15+ votes

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

8.7K 409 16
โ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฃ, ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ซ.โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿณ ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿต ๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ...
1.5M 75.1K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
479K 28.9K 33
you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ž โ€ข 2021