Avengers: Mew

By BiancaEvans2

This story is about an eight year old girl who was made in a test tube by HYDRA and how she joins the Avenger... More

Science Experiment
Natasha
The Helicarrier
Mew's Profile
Norse Gods
Play and Power Source?
The Lab
Weapons and Attack
Escape
Stark Tower
New York Battle Begins
Closing the Portal
Shawarma
Age of Ultron: Mew
Ultron & the Maximoff Twins
South Africa

Party Crasher

1.7K 42 11
By BiancaEvans2

Mew's POV

"You having fun?" Papa asks me.

"Yes, but I'll have more fun at the after party" I tell him.

"What makes you think you're staying up that late young lady?" he asks me.

"Because it's my birthday" I remind him smiling.

"Ok, you may stay up late tonight. But just because it's your birthday" he tells me.

"Thank you Papa" I say and peck him on the cheek. "Thor!" I shout and run to hug him. "Did you bring me a present from Asgard?" I ask him.

"Of course Lady Mew" he says smiling. He places a bracelet on my wrist. "This bracelet has a gem from each of the nine realms. Jotunheim, Svartalfheim, Vanaheim, Helheim,  Niflheim, Muspelheim, Alfheim, Asgard and Midgard" he explains pointing to each gem. "I also have a gift from Loki" he whispers handing me a box. "Open it in private" he tells me before going to talk to Steve.

I notice Papa by the bar talking to Nat and skip over. "Look at what Thor gave me" I tell them smiling.

"It's lovely Mew, I'll give you my gift later" Nat tells me.

"It's not a gun is it?" Papa asks her.

"Who needs a gun? When you have power spheres?" I ask them smiling.

"You haven't been using your power spheres have you?" Papa asks me.

"Me? Of course not" I tell him smiling innocently.

"Why don't I believe you?" he asks me.

"Oh what's?!" I ask loudly. "I think Tony wants to give me my present now" I tell him. Then left before he could stop me. I giggle as I walk through the crowd.

"Having fun squirt?" Tony asks as I join him.

"Yes, do you have a gift for me?" I ask him.

"Sure do, you're on minnie arc reactor. It's in the lab" he tells me.

"So cool, but my own armored suit would of been cooler" I tell him.

"Bruce say's you're to young to have one yet" he says shrugging. "But don't worry, I'm designing as we speak" he says winking. I smile and hug him. "Come on, it's nearly time for the after party and I have not drunk nearly enough" he tells me. He leaves and I notice Papa now talking to Steve. I spot Clint and rush over to him.

"Hey, you ok? I heard you got hurt on the last mission" I state.

"Yeah, thanks to the doc. I'm as good as new" he tells me smiling. "Here, but remember it's ours and Nat's little secret" he tells me handing me a locket. I open it and smile at the photo of his family.

"They're amazing, when is she due?" I ask.

"Three, four weeks" he says smiling.

"Well I hope I get invited over when the baby arrives" I say telepathically. He nods his head and I smile. "Come on, the others are leaving. It's time for the after party" I tell him. He smile and we join the team along with Sam, Rhodey, Maria and the doctor. We're also sitting around the coffee table.

Tony, Rhodey and Clint are drunk. Thor placed his hammer on the coffee table. "But, it's a trick!" Clint exclaims pointing to the hammer.

"Oh, no. It's much more than that" Thor tells him.

"Uh, 'Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!' Whatever man! It's a trick" Clint insists.

"Well please, be my guest" Thor says gesturing to the hammer and I giggle.

"Ten bucks, he can't lift it" I tell Maria.

"You're on" she whispers back.

"Come on" Tony tells Clint.

"Really?" Clint asks Thor as he gets up.

"Yeah" Thor says nodding. Clint heads over to the hammer.

"Oh this is gonna be beautiful" Rhodey says.

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up" Tony states. The rest of us chuckle.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint asks Thor. He grabs Thor's hammer and pulls. But can't lift or move it. "I still don't know how you do it" Clint grumbles as he sits down.

"Thank you" I say as Maria gives me ten bucks and she rolls her eyes.

"Smell the silent judgment?" Tony tells Clint.

"Please, Stark, by all means" Clint tells him. Tony gets up.

"Oh, here we go" Nat says.

"Never one to shrink from an honest challenge" Tony states. "It's physics" he says as he grips the hammer.

"Physics?" Papa asks.

"Right, so, if I lift it, I...I then rule Asgard?" Tony asks Thor.

"Yes, of course" Thor tells him.

"I will be re-instituting Prima Nocta" Tony states and I giggle. He tries to lift it and fails. "I'll be right back" he says and goes to get one of his armored arms. He tries again with the jets and fails. So he gets Rhodey to help him with his own armored arm and they both still fail. Papa tries and fails.

Steve tries and it budges a little. But he still can't lift it. We all look at Nat. "Oh, no no. That's not a question I need answered" Nat states. They look at me and I shrug. I approach it and grip it. I try to lift it, making it budge. But not lift and I pout as I hug Papa.

"All deference to the man who wouldn't be king, but it's rigged" Tony insists.

"You bet your ass" Clint agrees.

"Steve, he said a bad language word" Marie and I say smirking.

"Did you tell everyone about that?" Steve asks Tony with a groan.

"The handle's imprinted, right? Like a security code. 'Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints' is, I think, the literal translation?" Tony explains.

"Yes, well that's, uh, that's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one" Thor states. he picks up his hammer and flips it. "You're all not worthy" he tells us. Suddenly there's a loud screeching noise, causing us to cover our ears. They soon uncover theirs and we turn to see trashed ironman suit appear.

"Worthy... No... How could you be worthy? You're all killers, except for the child" he states.

"Stark" Steve says going for his shield.

"JARVIS" Tony and I say. But receive no reply.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or...I was a-dream?" the robot explains. 'Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit' he says playing a recording of Tony. "There was a terrible noise...and I was tangled in... in...strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy" he states.

"You killed someone?" Steve asks as I Papa pulls me closer to him.

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices" the robot explains.

"Who sent you?" Thor demands.

The robot plays another recording of Tony 'I see a suit of armor around the world'.

"Ultron" Papa says.

"In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this...chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission" Ultron states.

"What mission?" Nat and I ask.

"Peace in our time" he answers. Suddenly the Iron Legion bots break smash through the walls and attack us. Papa pulls me behind the bar covering me.

"Papa, I can help" I tell him.

"No, stay down and stay hidden" he tells me.

"No!" I shout blasting a suit behind him. "Nat, protect my father" I say and fly over the counter. "No one, hurts my family and ruins my birthday" I snap glaring at Ultron. I start to blast the droid with my power spheres. We soon take out the entire iron legion. Leaving only Ultron. I'm glowing a light purple.

"That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve?" Ultron asks us.

"You are not welcome here, get out" I tell him.

"With these? These puppets? There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction" he says looking at the defeated Iron Legion. Thor throws his hammer at Ultron and smashes him to pieces. " I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me" we hear him sing. "Happy birthday Mew" he says. 

A/N

Picture above of the after party guests and in chapter of Mew's dress. Picture on the external link of the first Ultron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.1K 12
Rosabelle Stark is Tony Stark and Pepper Potts' nineteen year old daughter. When Loki was in New York trying to take over the world, Rosabelle was in...
89 0 15
Okay so imagine Black Widow had a daughter with Bruce Banner, then that daughter had a kid with Captain America. That child would be the basics of Sa...
16.4K 251 15
Six-year-old Drew has never had a real childhood. Starting just a few months after she was born, Drew was the property of Hydra until she turned thre...
166K 4.1K 17
What if Captain America had a daughter before he was iced? What if her mom was abusive and she tried to die the way she thought her hero did? This is...