Teri Meri Chemistry. ๐Ÿ“š โœ”

By xchaoticthoughtsx

Chemistry is a very interesting subject when it comes to the chemical reactions. The meeting of two personali... More

Blurb & Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

225 19 22
By xchaoticthoughtsx

Senior Prom

"Hey cupcake! Check the door for me please." He spoke lazily from the other side of the bed.

"No. I am tired. You goooo." I whined sleepily. He didn't move. The doorbell rang again. I kicked his back and he fell down on the floor.

"What the ---" He started.

"Shut up and go." I told him.

"I will see you." He spoke angrily and went out huffing. He came back with two khaki envelopes and threw one towards me.

"What's this?"

"Letter from the university we applied for." He replied casually.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked him getting up from the bed and snatching it from him.

I was nervous about opening it. "You go first." I told him as he broke the seal and opened the envelope.

"What does it say? Oh my God. Tell me quick. My tummy is hurting."

He turned around with a sad face.

"What happened?" I placed my hand on his shoulder and pulled up his chin to face me. Suddenly, his face lit up as he took me in a warm hug resulting in both of us falling down on the bed with him on top.

"I got in." He beamed at me.

"I always knew, nerdy!"

"Oh please. I am just a born genius."

"Sure. Whatever floats your boat, darling."

"Check yours na." He spoke impatiently still in the same position.

"What does it say?"

"It says that I am gonna annoy you for the rest of your life too. You can't get away from me." I winked and he immediately hugged me.

"I am so so proud of you."

"Me too." I whispered back, running my fingers through his silky black hair.

"Same major, bro." He was so excited.

"Yet again. You'll be always mingling around my head." I made a nasty face.

"As if you don't love having me around." He stated proudly.

"Omg! You're so full of yourself. Who told you this?"

"My heart!" He replied, grinning.

"So cheesy, man."

"Extra cheese for you, my woman."

"Enough enough. I might throw up." I made a puking face.

"Come on dude. Learn something. You ruin the moment always." He spoke sadly and turned to the side to lay beside me.

"Sorry." I spoke as I scooted closer to him and placed my arm over his torso. He turned his face away.

"Sorry na." I repeated as I placed my head on his chest.

"Sorry won't work." He stated clearly.

"You won't forgive me?" I asked sadly.

"You know the drill." He spoke cheekily.

"No way." I immediately denied. "Stay angry, asshole."

"What?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah. Serves you right, dumbass."

"Cupcake." He whined.

"I am not your cupcake." I spoke angrily.

"Then whose cupcake are you?"

"I am not a cupcake. Shut up." I was annoyed.

"Cupcake.
Cupcake.
Cupcake.
Cupcake."

He continued and I placed my hand on his mouth.

"Fine. Just one." I gave up.

"Anything's fine with me. Start with one and you won't be able to resist my hotness." He smirked.

"Please shut up, Zack."

I removed my hand from his mouth and rolled on top of him as he brought me closer. I moved closer and closer.

"Close your eyes." I whispered and he did. I grinned and slapped him across his face and ran away.

"Cupcakeee!" He gritted his teeth.

"In your lovely dreams." I shouted back and locked the washroom door. "Be quick. We have a prom to attend."

"Find your date. I am not going with you." He was grumpy.

"We'll see, darling. I already have one planned in my mind."

"As if he would take a weirdo like you as a date. Only I can tolerate you." He stated arrogantly.

"And who told you that a line will be there for you to choose from?" I shouted back. "Only I can handle a dumbass like you."

"You bet?" He spoke.

"No. Don't even think about it." I popped my head through the door.

"Are you jealous, cupcake?"

"Ofcourse I am. You even hold someone else's hand and we are done."

"Are you serious?" He asked, amused.

"Dead." I stated clearly.

"Okay then. Don't worry. I didn't hold your hand that day to leave it and hold someone else's afterwards."

"Aye Hero. Don't be so cheesy."

"I am cheesy. Can't help."

I giggled and closed the door again.

"Listen?" I popped out my head again.

"I am not passing anything. Grab it yourself."

"No I just need you." I spoke seductively.

"Really?" His face lit up as he came towards the door.

"No Pervert. Now pass me the towel beside you." I pushed him away.

"You're so cruel." He whined.

"You're so cute." I pinched his cheek as he passed me the towel.

"I don't like you."

"I love you." I giggled and closed the door.

"You win." He smiled back.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I was dressed in a beautiful blue ball gown and my date in a tuxedo. The prom was being held at the school's auditorium. Everybody looked stunning and beyond beautiful but my man looked the best of all and I couldn't help but show him off. His continuous grip on my waist was something I was really enjoying and his glares to the stares were absolutely funny.

"Relax, Romeo." I told him.

"What? You're ogling at them too? That's why?"

"Why would I ogle at gold in front of diamond. Worth baby, worth." I smirked and he grinned at me.

The host announced the couple dance and he took me in his arms. We started swaying together in perfect sync.

"When you came here, did you imagine that out of all the people in the world, you'd end up dating me?" I asked.

"Well I did once. Can't help."

"You're such a playboy."

"Only yours!" He replied with a cheesy smile. "Did you imagine you'd be dancing in my arms on the last day of your highschool?"

"I didn't even imagine coming to the prom in the first place."

"But here we are. And I wouldn't exchange this ever." He smiled as he captured me in his beautiful world, sealing it off perfectly.

We just started. We still have a long way to go. Meet us in NYU in a few days.

This is Faara Malik signing off with the love of her life and her former enemy. Oops, the irony!

■■■■■■■

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 446 32
"you said you were afraid to lose me and then you faced your fears and left." The story of a unrelenting work-a-holic and a weary fed up wife. This...
110K 3.5K 32
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
215K 10.3K 57
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
50.1K 2K 67
Highest Ranking: #267 in Fanfiction A relationship which lasts for a very short time OR A story in which a cricketer and an Instagram famous personal...