One Hundred Ways To Annoy Sna...

By Crazy4Severus

Rock and Jen, a few odd and weird people and lots of Snape, sound good? Jen and Rock have been friends since... More

One Hundred Ways To Annoy Snape
Killer Idea
Come Again
Top-Less Dinner
Be Prepared
The Chase Is On
Dying For Change
Stunning Insults
Working On It
Mean Sexy
Unplanned
Hurtful Words
Confession: We Love You
The Best People Are
Sexy In The Middle
The Best Medicine
Petulant Child
If You Play With Fire You Are Going to Get Burnt
Filch Is A Perv
Vengeance is Sweet
Exposing A Rat
Terminated
Putting Himself At Risk
Confess
In His Court
Memory Problems
The Man In The Mirror
Formal Invitation
As Ready As Can Be
This Isn't The End
Killer Plans Come to Light

Burn

236 8 1
By Crazy4Severus

We sneaked quietly down the hall, wands in hand. I silently prayed that no one was out this late in the night besides us. There was no excuse for us being out this late, at least, none that any intelligent professor would accept. Part of me was excited because what we were doing was clearly against school rules. And the rest of me was scared as all hell. So in conclusion, I was pretty hyper, especially for me.

Rock opened the professor's door, making sure it didn't creak. Snape was snoring slightly. We had to choke back out laughter until later, however. If we got caught now, we were so dead, it wasn't even funny. Not that death is generally funny... Oh, you know what I mean! With our wands, we shrunk all of his clothes in record time and fled into the night again. Rock had left behind a note. I didn't know what it said, but I assumed it was sassy and very Rock-like. Snape was going to be beside himself with rage tomorrow. We had about seven hours to live, then. Lovely. 

When we reached a bathroom, I asked, "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, he's going to strangle us." 

Her eyes narrowed. "He compared me to my father," she seethed. Nodding once, I took out my wand again and thought of the quickest way to get rid of the clothes and not have a lot of evidence left behind while we were at it. 

"Flagrate!" I whispered harshly. A fiery 'X' appeared on the piles of clothes, consuming it hastily as if the flames knew the trouble they would cause. I stared at my hand in surprise. I just burned Snape's clothes. 

Yep, we were going to die tomorrow. 

****************

Rock and I kept our faces carefully blank as we entered the dungeons. No one had to know of our brilliance just yet. We sat down, not saying anything, but we kept glancing triumphantly at each other. This was scarily epic. Snape was going to be livid and we were going to be extremely happy. The bell rang, but Snape didn't appear. Some of the people in the class wondered about his whereabouts. 

I frowned, puzzled. Surely he didn't have spare clothes? Then the door slammed loudly, clearly in ire, and a mostly-naked Potions Master entered the room. The class was shocked, except, of course, Rock and me. We were fist-bumping underneath the desk. Success was ours and ours only. 

If Snape's face could get any darker with rage, I'd cut my hand off. That's how angry he was. "Miss Riddle!" he spat. "What. Did. You. DO?

She raised an eyebrow. "So, sorry, Sexy. I wasn't paying attention, I was far too busy looking at your chest. Did you need something?" she asked politely. I had to admit, I myself had a hard time not staring at his chest. In fact, I had to stop myself from having an idiotic look on my face. Snape grabbed the desk in front of us and tossed it aside easily. 

"You left a note, Miss Riddle," he hissed. "Or have you forgotten I can read?" 

I swallowed, feeling guilty. "Professor, it was my fault," I said quickly. "I'm the one who preformed the spell and I'm sincerely sorry. Nice shorts?" 

His black eyes flashed to me. There was a silence. Then Rock spoke up again, "Sexy, you really should know better than to compare me to my father." I bit back a groan of annoyance. There was something bad about to happen, I could just tell. Snape crossed his arms over his bare chest -damn it, I have to stop looking at it!- and narrowed his eyes. 

"I think, Miss Riddle, that if anyone should know anything around here, it is that the more you continue to irk me, the more detention you shall receive," he growled. "You and Miss Dewitt. Come here at six. Be late and things will get even more nasty." Snape sat down behind his desk and began the lesson. Even without clothes on, he still had a commanding air. It just really messed with my hormones. By the look on Rock's face, it must've effected hers somewhat, as well, because there was no witty comeback. 

Dear Lord, what is that man doing to us?

********************

A few hours later, we skipped into the Potions classroom. The sight on the desk made us stop in horror. Snape, however, was smirking. "Is there a problem, Miss Riddle? What about you, Miss Dewitt?" he drawled. I had to stop myself from turning around to run away. I pressed my hand to my mouth. 

"Sexy, that is disgusting!" Rock shouted. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? IT'S DEAD! WHY DO YOU HAVE DEAD THINGS ON THE DESKS?" I completely agreed with her on this one. I had a terrible fear of dead things and I had a funny feeling that this detention would have a lot to do with the dead rats and bugs. Urgh, that's detestable. Snape, although still mostly naked, looked smug and arrogant. I wanted to slap him. 

With my hand still held tightly to my mouth, I asked, "Professor Snape, while I agree we should be punished, must it involve something that was once living?" 

He smiled coldly. "I think, Miss Dewitt, that you will serve the detention and do so quietly. Sit." I tried to make myself move, but the rats were dead and I cannot handle dead things. Call me a girly girl, but it's true. I did sit down, and I should've been giving an award for that alone. Rock did the same and took a knife in her hand, examining it as if she'd like to stab Snape in the hand with it. I supported this action completely. 

"I can't do this," I muttered, closing my eyes tightly, fighting the urge to stand up again. "I am going to throw up." 

Rock squeezed my shoulder sympathetically. "It's okay, Jen. Take a deep breath and just do it. Pretend it's Sexy. That's what I'm doing," she whispered darkly, the knife making a sharp rapping sound on the table as she cut. I took a knife of my own, looking doubtfully at the dead things in front of me. 

I stood up. "I can't do this!" I cried out, panicked. Snape shot me a weird look. "They're dead! And... Oh, my God, ew! I-I'm sorry, Professor, but I can't do this. I have a fear of dead things and I'll do anything else, just don't make me do this!" I was practically begging. 

"Miss Dewitt, calm yourself!" he snapped. "For God's sake, girl, they won't hurt you!" 

I couldn't quite believe what Rock did, but knowing her, it could've been much worse. She cut a rat open, took its heart out, and threw it at the professor. It splattered against his skin and I stopped hyperventilating long enough to stare in shock. Slowly I turned to Rock and said, "Nice aim. I'm impressed." She smirked. 

"I think this detention is over, Sexy. Until next time," she bidded him, taking me by the arm, and dragged me into the hallway. "You okay, Jen? You look kind of pale." I snorted. 

"I always look pale. And, yeah, I'm fine. Just... I don't want to see that ever again," I shuddered. "On the bright side, I found a way to make it up to Snape. Maybe now he won't lay into us for a while. Or get rid of the dead things." 

*******************

It was a few hours later, and if this weren't so important, we totally would've waited until morning. But Rock and I figured that he'd be in a better mood if we gave him the surprise before the next day. So we entered the classroom, not bothering to knock. After all, we'd been there so many times that we might as well move in. We put the several packages on Professor Snape's desk. He looked at us wearily and exhaled heavily. "What is this? Miss Dewitt, I know you don't like dead things now, you do not have to give me several reminders," he said darkly. Rock shook her head in irritation. 

"Professor, these are clothes," she snapped. "If you don't want any to wear, then I won't complain. Lord knows I need something to look at during class and your sexy chest is the best distraction on the face of the earth." Snape narrowed his eyes. 

A pained look cut across his face. "Miss Riddle... I apologize for comparing you to your father. He would not have done this." 

She winked. "That's right, Sexy. I'm one of a kind." 

"I see why you would think that, what horrors await me?" He groaned as myself and Rock passed the bags over slowly, I had a feeling how he would react but I hoped I was wrong.

"WHAT IS THIS?" He screeched making me want to cover my over sensitive ears with speed, looking to Rock I bit my lip and turned to the professor.

"Um clothes sir" I offered and he looked at me darkly holding a pair of light blue jeans and a crisp white t-shirt gripped tightly in his hand, his hard eyes glanced at the clothes with fury and I really did not see what was so wrong with them. They were muggle if that was his problem, I knew we should have got robes like he would have wanted.

"Theses are not my clothes" he hissed and Rock steeped forward snatching them from his hand with speed I did not know she possessed, glancing at her I saw her hands stuff them into the bag and watched her walk towards the door in anger.

"If you would rather wear those shorts sexy, we wouldn't mind" she called pausing at the door with the bag slung over her shoulder, her hair catching the light I looked towards Snape to see him look down at the shorts in some-what disregard.

"Leave the bag Miss Riddle" he sighed and I watched Rock walk back in with a spring in her step and saw that twinkle she got in her eyes when she was about to do something beyond mad.

"Enjoy the clothes professor" I called grabbing Rock and pulling her towards the door with speed before she could get us killed. Once we were out of his office I turned to get the door slammed in my face and growled.

"Well that is gratitude for you" I remarked and set of to plan our next major prank that was sure to land us into even more trouble than this one had, how that was possible don't ask.. It makes sense to me.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 55.2K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...