NaLu Oneshots [COMPLETED]

By sheimae1421nalu

A collection of NaLu one shots! Enjoy reading! More

NaLu Interview
Dear Lucy
Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 1]
Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 2]
Doctor and Patient [a very short one-shot]
To Get Out
Opinions About FT Couples (not a one shot)
Fairy Tail's Mission Impossible: NALU ♡
Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3!
Natsu Is Drunk
Flirty Lucy, Now She's In Loooove With Natsu
My Facebook Friend
The Shoes
Pink [Happy and Natsu's Talk About Lucy]
NaLu Interview [Part 2]
Pictures and Selfies
NaLu, GrUvia, GaLe, and JeRza
Two Different Letters
I.D.

Hello?

5.9K 131 157
By sheimae1421nalu

As promised....

_________________________________________

  "Oh... I can't stop singing.. make it stop, make it stop. Am I real or just a prop? Oh... I can't stop singing.." I sang. Ah, the song Can't Stop Singing of the movie Teen Beach is just making me sing along!

  "What are you singing, Lucy?" I heard Erza ask behind me. As always, she's eating a strawberry cake. Of course, what's new?

  "Uhh, you know, the Can't Stop Singing. By Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell. Hehehe."

  "Oh, I see. The ones we watched earlier, the Teen Beach movie? I heard it's gonna have its second movie. The trailer is out." She said nonchalantly. I. Really. Need. To. Watch. That. Movie!

  "I'm gonna watch it!! Can you please go watch it with me?!" I exclaimed. I'm getting all fired up! And by the phrase 'fired up'.. I wonder where Natsu is...

  Suddenly, my phone beeped, indicating that I have got a new message. I excused and turned around from Erza to read the text message. It says:

FR: GLOBE

TO: LUCY HEARTFILIA

Hey! Wanna join our new contest? Just text #110 to 2275

  Does somebody else hate this text or is it just me? It really pisses me off. Your cellphone would beep, and you'd expect a message WITH SENSE. Not like this one! I quickly put back my phone into my pocket. Well, I think I don't need this cellphone anymore. Texts are often from Globe. And everyone in our guild don't care and don't use cellphones, so what is the use of my cellphone anyways, right?

  As I was leaving Erza to walk towards the bar counter, my phone beeped once again. This time, I ignored it. I already have swore to myself to never read text messages anymore, knowing that they would all just come from Globe and that I'll throw away this phone later. So, I don't mind then.

  "Mira, can you please give me a--" I was ordering when my phone beeped. Again. I still ignored it. Argh! Stupid Globe! When will you stop pestering me? I'm ordering here, you know?! You're making my blood boil!!!

  I shyly smiled at Mira, pleading sorry for the inconvenience, "I'm sorry, that was just a text message from Globe. Please don't mind it, alright? Thanks. As I was saying, I would like to order--"

  Not again! Please don't beep anymore! Stop interrupting! I can see Mirajane smile uncomfortably at me. "Never mind that beeping sounds. I'm really, really sorry. Globe is just sending me reminders that my load is about to be off, that there is this some contest in which I can join, but plea--"

  "Talk dirty to me. Tenenenten tenenenen tenenenenenen. Talk dirty to me..." This time, my phone isn't beeping; it's ringing. Yep, you just saw the lyrics. My ringtone is Talk Dirty To Me. And when I fished my phone in my pocket to see who the caller is, I saw that... it was an unknown number. Strange. Who is this? And he/she was the one who sent me 3 messages earlier, huh? Who gave my number to a stranger? I know I just gave my number to Levy, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Lisanna, Juvia, and Mirajane. And they're not using cellphones...

  Mirajane coughed, a fake one, then laughed. "You know what, just answer the phone." she told me as the song Talk Dirty to Me continued to ring. I shrugged then pressed the Answer button.

  "Hello?" I answered as soon as I pressed the answer button. But strange as it seems, no one answered. I looked at my phone again to see if the caller has ended the call but to my surprise, not yet. "Uhm, hello? Is.. anybody t-there?" I stuttered nervously. Who could this person be? And why is he/she not answering? Is this person mute?

  3:15 PM

  Fr: 0921*******

  Calling: 00:24

  I backed away from Mirajane. "H-hello??" This person calling me is making my nerves twitch for awhile now. Maybe this is a prank caller? Or maybe this person is just shy? And you know what, this is my first caller!! And because for the 3rd time no one answered, I ended the call. Then I angrily stomped my feet towards Mirajane and put back my phone in my pocket, and have completely forgotten that I have three unread messages.

  As soon as I reached the counter, Mira looked up from the glass. "So, who was the caller?"

  "I dunno. It's just a prank caller, since when I said "hello" no one answered. Or maybe that stupid caller must've mistaken my number for someone else. And it wasted my time to relax. Tsk." I replied impatiently at Mira. "So, can you please give me a chocolate milkshake? Please?" I told her, relieved that nobody else interrupted what I was about to say.

  She lightly tapped her chin like she was thinking and smirked. "A prank caller, huh? Interesting."

  I furrowed my eyebrows at her. Her actions are making me curious. "Hey... what do you mean?" I asked suspiciously.

  "Nothing. I'm just gonna go back to work..."

  I shrugged and sat on an empty table when my phone beeped once again. Thinking that it might be the prank caller or the network Globe, I ignored it. I sipped my chocolate milkshake, happily humming a song again entitled "Crush" by David Archuleta. Not that I'm in love/hopeless romantic or anything, I just find the song interesting. Then my phone beeped. Ugh, not again.

  ...when we're all alone, all that we could be, where this thing could go... am I crazy or falling in love? Is it really just another crush? Once again, while I was listening to the music, my phone beeped. Is this stranger pissing me off? And since this may be the fifth message I can consider unread, I lazily opened my phone and read the messages.

  FIRST:

  FR: 0921*******

  Received: 3:27 PM

  Hello.

  Ok.... the number was from the one who called me earlier. This is so frustrating. -.-

  SECOND:

  FR: 0921*******

  Received:3:29 PM

  Hello.

  Ok, it came from the same person. And I'm starting to get creeped out by the minute. Is this person a stalker of mine? The funny thing is that this person only sends a single word: hello. Well.. let me read the 3 more messages.

  THIRD:

  FR: 0921*******

  Received: 3:38 PM

  uhh hi.

  Well, at least this person sent this third text message with 2 words. Maybe this person expects me to reply?

  FOURTH:

  FR: 0921*******

  Received: 3:42 PM

  hellooo please reply...

  So how come this person is texting and texting me hello, that I must reply, but when he/she called, did not answer? What the heck? Who's this, really?

  FIFTH:

  FR: 0921*******

  Received: 3:47 PM

  just a reply? hello!

  Ok, I'm gonna reply.

  To: 0921*******

  Hello there! There, I replied. So if you please, kindly tell me who you are; what your name is. It's because I'm starting to lose my temper, alright? And if you'll not tell me your name, I'll stop talking with you. Got it?

  Sent. There. I've told this person what I'm feeling.

  I waited for his reply, but nothing came. I got relieved then proceeded to finishing my milkshake. The milkshake is giving me happiness!

  When I finished drinking the milkshake, I returned the glass to Mirajane. Then I put on my headphones and listened to some music like: Holy Shine. This music makes me giddy!! Then the song ended. I clicked the song Hajimari no Sora. While the song was playing, I hummed.

  Random songs were playing. And while I was drowning myself in my own little world, someone burst through the guild doors. Oh, it's Happy. Wait, where's Natsu? Why isn't he with Happy? I was about to ask when the blue exceed spoke up.

  "Everyone!!! Natsu!!! He's in the hospital!!" Wait a minute. In the hospital?! Why?! Is he badly injured?! Is he ok?! The guild members were panicking -- including me!

  When Happy saw me, he flew then said, "Lucy! Natsu needs you! Come!!" Then he flew me up.

  "Wait! Is he ok??" I inquired.

  The blue cat looked back at me, "I'll explain later. Just hold on tight!" I just obliged, still worried-sick about Natsu.

  Happy put me down. I looked around and saw... a garden? Wait, we need to be in the hospital, not here! I was about to glare at Happy when he flew away and left me here, smiling. Natsu is in the hospital, yet he can still smile? What kind of best friend is he? That cat. I'm gonna shave his fur when I see him again. I decided to look around in this huge garden in awe. Butterflies fluttering around, plants that are so green, flowers blooming... this place is absolutely adorable. Then I remembered the pink-haired dragon slayer. Oh no! I need to get to him! Fast!

  "How can I go to Natsu??" I grunted impatiently. I'll walk to the hospital? Yeah, right. It's like 4 kilometers away from here. And it's cold outside, in this night.

  Suddenly, I saw the bushes moving.

  "You lookin' for me?"

  Woah! And there stood Natsu in a tuxedo and an orange tie. Woah.. I thought he was in the hospital? Why is he here then? And why is he wearing that kind of outfit? Is there an occasion? That's when I noticed he was holding a bouquet of red roses. What the heck? Is it Valentine's Day?

  He uncomfortably walked towards me and asked, "Is there anything wrong?" Right, I was staring at him for quite awhile now...

  "Sorry, but... Happy?" I did not specifically told him what I was about to say. Ugh. I'm so stupid for believing such a stupid joke given by a stupid cat.

  I noticed that Natsu's face was a little pink. Cute.

  "I'm going home." I muttered breathlessly to break the awkward silence. Then I turned around to walk away from him.

  As I was exiting the garden, Natsu held my hand. "Here. For you." He said, placing my hands in the bouquet. Gosh, this bouquet is so expensive!! He worked hard for this! And... now he's blushing. And I swear my face is redder than his blush and Erza's hair.

  "Thanks... this is... for what?" I asked, super nervous about his reply.

  Instead of answering, he held my hands tighter, which made my face redder as well.

  Then, he kneeled before me, his face still red. I gasped. "W-what are you doing?" I hissed at him.

  "Hello." Was his only response. Why hello?

  "H-huh???"

  "Hello, I'm Natsu Dragneel. The one who texted you five times. The one who called you but never answered because I was nervous and my tongue got tied up. The one who is sorry because he disturbed you. The one who wanted to make you laugh and wanted to see your beautiful smile ALWAYS. The one who always smile when you smile, the one who's sad when you're sad.

  "Hello, I'm Natsu Dragneel. Your teammate and your bestfriend. The one who always saves you when you're in danger. The one who always makes you smile everyday. The one who encourages you to fight and fight because that's what a Fairy Tail wizard is. The one who would sacrifice his life when someone dear to him is in danger. The one who loves you. The one you consider a family member, the one who dreams of you being my wife someday. So if you please... Lucy Heartfilia... Will you be my girlfriend?"

  Silence enveloped us. I gasped for air as he said the last sentences. He was the one who sent me messages? The one who called me but never answered when I asked 'hello, is anybody there?' How did he even get my number? What would I do? My heart was thumping so fast I think it might jump out of my chest. I took a deep breath and answered....

  "Yes. Thank you for the effort. I really appreciated it. A lot. Thanks for doing this for me. Thanks for everything. I love you too, and I'd be glad to have you as my boyfriend." I said as I gave him a bear hug which he returned tightly. I heard him heave a sigh of relief. I smiled.

  "We saw and heard everything!" I heard Cana's voice. Then laughs. Everyone? They're here? I looked at them in horror.

  "So all of you just planned this? Even Natsu's confession? How did he get my number?" I fumed.

  "From me." Mira winked at me. So that's why.

  "And no, silly. Natsu planned that long speech. What he told you wasn't a joke. We just arranged the garden." Gray laughed. "Natsu! Wow.. Your face awhile ago.. it was priceless!!" And everyone laughed including me. Well, except for Natsu.

  "You wanna fight, huh, Stripper?"

  "Yes." Then another brawl was formed.

  "Aye, sir!" I heard a very familiar voice.

  "Happy..."

  "Woah! Please have mercy on me! Don't kill me! Waaaaah!!!!"

____________________________

I pretty laughed at the ending. How was it? Any suggestions or comments? Well anyways, until next time! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545 99 35
Nalu
20.1K 715 37
[ WARNING: old ] Gruvia one-shots.
49.7K 731 15
I hope you enjoy this assortment of absolutely adorable NaLu moments!!
2.9K 18 6
This all my fairy tail one shots that i made when i was 9-10 years old i hope you like them!