Flaming Desire β₯Elijah and Ko...

By slytherclawed

[[forgive the crappy writing- I wrote this when I was 13, re-published it bc a lot said they were missing it... More

Introduction
Chapter 1; New Begining...Or not
Chapter 2; Welcome Back
Chapter 3; Old Friends
Chapter 4; Oh My God
Chapter 5; Don't Go
Chapter 6; What are you doing here?
Chapter 7; What did I miss?
Chapter 8; I Had To Let Go
Chapter 9; Were You Attracted To Any Of Them?
Chapter 10; All Hell Broke Loose
Chapter 11; It Hurts Damon
Chapter 12; No I Don't
Chapter 13; I Love You
Chapter 14; I Dreamed About Him
Chapter 15; Anything For You
Chapter 16; My Love For Him Is Still There
Chapter 17; That's Weird
Chapter 18; That Salvatore Is Dead
Chapter 19; Is That My Journal?!?
Chapter 20; Always & Forever
Chapter 21; I Turned It Off
Chapter 22; Who is He?
Chapter 23; In Love With Kol
Chapter 24; Listen To Your Heart
Chapter 26; She Kept It
Chapter 27; Do You Want It Back?
Chapter 28; I'll Let You On A Little Secret
Chapter 29; I Enjoy Your Company Most
Chapter 30; But How?
Chapter 31; It Was All Because Of Me
Chapter 32; Your Mother Loves You
Chapter 33 FINALE; Then It Hit Me
GHOSTWRITTING/WRITING COMISSIONS OPEN

Chapter 25; Goodnight Darling

3.8K 98 39
By slytherclawed

(Hey guys!! Before you read this chapter, Read "Listen to your Heart" first so you would understand, I edited it. As I said I deleted some chapters, due to change of plot. ENJOY!)
/////////////////////////////////

Victoria's POV

I woke up and heard giggling. I'm really in a bad mood today. Who ever that was, It's annoying. I did my usual. Took a shower, dried my hair, got dressed and curled me hair.

By the way, I'm wearing a white sundress and high heeled combat boots... And wore simple and natural make up.

Now, to check out the giggling.

I went downstairs to see Jade and Kol on the couch. Ohhh...their back together. I'm I supposed to be upset? Why the hell Am I upset?!? I know I'm supposed to be happy, I am. But, there's a part of me screaming 'You should've took the chance while you have it'. Well...that added up to my bad mood.

They noticed my presence when I started walking pass the living room.

"Goodmorning V!" She yelled at me happily. I dropped my phone in shock.

"Don't yell at me. I just woke up" I said clearly annoyed and picked up my phone. "Awww. What gotten you in a foul mood?" Jade teased me...."I don't know. I woke up like this" I told her. "Okay. Nice shoes by the way" she complimented. "Thanks" I said and my phone rung.

Caller ID: GilbertBitch🔫

I groaned before answering.

"What?" I asked rudely.

"Hey...umm...I need your help" she said panicking

"Calm down Elena...Help with what?" I started to get irritated.

"It's Damon"

"What did you do!?" I said angrily.

"H-he..." She stuttered

"He what!?! I'm losing my patience Elena! What happened to Damon?!"

"He turned off his humanity"

"WHAT DID YOU DO" I yelled and started to panic

"He s-saw me m-making out with S-Stefan"

That made my blood boil

"Listen, Elena. I'm not going to argue about this now. But it doesn't mean I'm not angry with you. I AM FURIOUS! If it wasn't for Damon I would've ripped your head off your body. Understand?"

"Yes. Please help me. What do I do"

"Elena. Damon with no emotions is like Klaus and Kol mushed up in one. He doesn't think and he might hurt you, Hell, he might kill you. Come over here, I have a vacation house just outside Mystic Falls. Pack your bags and come over here. I'll drive you there. Don't, Invite anyone! Except for me. I'll pass the deed to you. Ohh...and...don't go in the basement! EVER! Understand?"

"Yes. Thank you"

"Welcome. Pack your bags now"

"Okay. I'll be there in an hour" and she ended the call.

Jade and Kol are staring at me.

"Well. That settles it. The whole Petrova bloodline has a STUPID AND BAD REPUTATION." I said. "No it doesn't." She tried to defend.

I frowned "Oh yeah? What's the first words that came into your mind when you hear the name: Petrova? Bitch, Slut, loath, screw them. Die bitch. Right? Anyway...Damon Salvatore humanity restoration Mission today." I said

"What's in the basement?" Jade asked. "Ohh. Things..." I told her and skipped to Klaus' Room

"Hey. Elena's coming over, I'm driving her to my vacation house" I told him.
"I heard everything. No need to explain." He said while painting. "I wasn't explaining. I was letting you know" I told him and went to peak at what he's painting but hid the canvas behind his back.

"Hey! No fair" I pouted. "It's a surprise, love" He said. "For who?" I asked. "You'll find out" He smirked. He pushed me gently out the door. "Bu-" and the door was slammed on my face.

An hour later, Elena arrived.

"Hey. Are you ready?" I asked her. "I think so." She said and I gave her the deed to the vacation house. "I know I said it already, but...Thank You" She said and gave me a small smile.

We walked to my car when someone flashed in front of me.

"Elijah. You're back!" I said and hugged him. "I heard you were letting Miss Gilbert stay in your vacation house, Correct?" He asked and I nodded. "Well. In that case, I'll take her there" He told me. I looked at Elena and she nodded. Elijah, being well...Elijah..Opened the car door for Elena.

It's creepy. She reminds me of my sister. Tatia.

I rolled my eyes at this thought. I snapped out of it when Elijah was in front of me again. "Don't go anywhere, we need to talk when I get back" He told me.

"But I have to go restore Damon's humanity. I'll be back soon" I told him and he gave me a questioning look but nodded.

I flashed away in the mansion. I called Katherine.

"Hey Kat" I greeted her.

"Hey! How you've been?" She asked

"I'm great, but I need your help with something."

"Uh Oh. What now?"

"Damon turned off his humanity. I need your help" Sounding desperate

"Ugh. Fine. What do you want me to do?"

"Okay here's the plan. We burst in the boarding house. You'll pretend to be Elena and I'll be holding you captive. You as in 'Elena' will beg Damon to turn his humanity on. If he refuses I'll...uhh Stab you in the stomach. Damon, being Damon, will run to you and turn on the switch"

"Sounds like a plan. Meet you at the mansion in 5 minutes" She said and hung up.

As promised, Kat was on the front door minutes later. I straightened Kat's hair and we lessened her make up. We borrowed some of Elena's clothes and we went to the boarding house and burst through the door. Anyway. Stefan knew what we're planning so he left Damon in the house 'cause he was probably mad at him

"DAMON!" I yelled and in a second he was in front of me. "Hey. Vic...Wanna drink?" He asked with his smirk. "Turn it back on." I said angrily. "Why should I?" When he said that, I pulled 'Elena' by the hair and yanked her into the boarding house.

"If you don't, I'll kill her. I said and brought out a knife from my pocket. "Nope. You won't kill her. You're not that kind of person" he said emotionlessly. "I'll asked again! Turn it on! I'll kill her!" I yelled at him. "Go ahead" He said. "Fine. Choice is yours." "Wait! Damon! Please! Turn it on" 'Elena' begged. Damon didn't say anything and I stabbed 'Elena' in the stomach.

A tear escaped Damon's eyes. "No! ELENA" He yelled. Finally! Yes! Score 1 for me!! He slammed me in the wall. "Relax. That's not Elena" I told him and Kat stood up.

"Thanks Kat" I said then she gave me a small smile then flashed away. "Where's Elena?!" Damon asked angrily. "Will you calm down?! Elena is safe. I let her stay in my vacation house outside Mystic Falls until I found a way to get you to turn you humanity back on. She came to me for help Damon." I explained.

"She made out with Stefan." He said with a disgusted look. "Yes. I was told. Just talk to her, okay? Straighten things out. I'm sure you'll go running up in each other's arms sooner or later" I told him. "So, I'll be heading to the mansion. Elijah wants to talk to me. Bye!" I said and sped away.

I arrived in the mansion and sped in the living room. Of course, all of them were there. Elijah, Nik, Rebekah, Kol, Jade and Caroline.

"Hey. What did you want to talk about?" I asked sitting on my favorite chair. "We need vampires and hybrids to side with us. So, more allies means safer for all of us" Elijah said. "A pack of wolves decided to help us, because they have a lot of hybrid pack members and if You and Niklaus dies they die too" Elijah added.

"So?" I said and Elijah stared at me. I went to the fridge and pulled out a blood bag and sped back to where I was sitting and started sipping the bag. "So, we need you and Kol to go to Atlanta and train some of them." I choked on the blood.

"Pardon? You want me and Kol to go to Atlanta. Just us? How about you guys?" I asked them.

"Well. Jade can go if she wants to" Elijah suggested. "No. I'll be fine here" she said. "What? Really? Bu-" She cut me off. "It's fine, V! Go!" She said happily.

Yep. The universe hates me. "ALRIGHT! Fine. When?" I asked and took another sip of the blood. "Tonight" Nik said. "Tonight..SERIOUSLY?!" I groaned. "Why me? Why can't I go alone" I asked clearly annoyed. "I will be at Italy to find more werewolves, Rebekah will be searching in Bulgaria and Elijah will be in Ireland. You and Kol are training some vampires and Hybrids in Atlanta. It's hard to train them alone, love" Nik said smiling.

I let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine. I'll go and pack" I said then sped upstairs.

Minutes later, Jade walked in my room. "Hey" I said. "Hey" She greeted back. "You know, It's really fine if you go with Kol in Atlanta. I don't mind" She added. "Well...Normal girlfriends will freak out and instantly hate it, if their boyfriend will be going somewhere with another girl. Especially, if that girl is her boyfriend's ex." I told her

"You have a point. But, you're not just any girl, you're my best friend and I trust both of you. You don't feel anything for him, anymore. Right?" She asked.

"Right" I said and she hugged me "Be safe V! I'll miss you!" She pulled back and sped out of the mansion.

That was what she wanted to hear. But, what did I want? Honestly, I don't know...All these years of trying to move on, still nothing.

After 3 hours of packing, I went downstairs. "There you are, love. You packed the whole house again?" Nik teased me. "Ha ha ha." I glared at him.

"Why aren't you packed yet?" I asked Nik, Rebekah and Elijah. "We will be leaving tommorow. You and Kol are a day ahead. Now go! It's gonna be a long.....drive" Rebekah said and gave me mischievous smirk.

"That means you and Kol in the car. Alone. By the way, you'll be there for 3 weeks" She added. "Oh, Joy!" I said sarcastically and walked to the passenger's seat, while Kol was putting our bags in the back. When he was done, we went to the driver's seat, beside me, of course. And with that we drove away.

I put my earphones on. "Oh Cecilia, You're breaking my heart!" I started singing. When I finished Kol spoke. "You still have a beautiful voice" He said and smirked. "Yeah. Just like I'm still stuck with you..in this car and at Atlanta for 3 WEEKS." I said bitterly.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked. "Maybe I was born to hate you" I said. "Yes. And Love me at the same time." He said with his stupid smirk. I was about to say something, but my phone rang.

Caller ID: Elijah💙

"Petrova in a torture road trip, how may I help you?" I asked

"It hasn't been, an hour and you want to kill each other? Anyway...We forgot to tell you that the alpha of the pack you're training is Dylan Lawrence" He told me.

"REALLY?!? WHATEVER! Bye" I said and hung up.

"Can you believe that? Dylan is their alpha" I told Kol. "Yes, I know. I heard it, darling" He replied. "How come Elijah's name on your phone has hearts?" He asked. I laughed at this. "Haha! Um, I honestly don't know. He was the one who put his number on my phone. He must've put it" I explained and he nodded.

"What's on my name?" He asked. "You mean the thing beside your name?" I asked. He nodded. I looked through my phone and showed him:

Kol 🐨

"See. A kola bear." I said with a smile. He laughed and I joined him. "See...I told you it isn't so bad to be alone with me in a car, dariling" He said and I gave him a warm smile. "Yah, Maybe you're right" I told him and yawned. "Go to sleep, darling" He said

"Goodnight, Kol" I said while I sat back and he put a blanket over me. "Goodnight, Darling" He said.

But before I could drift in a deep sleep, I heard him whisper. "I miss you, angel"

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Ahhh!! I'm DIEING HERE! They are PERFECT for each other.

But! What about Jade?

Find out on the next chapter of:

~>>>Flaming Desire<<<~

Ps: What did you think of the plot change?

Comment below👇

~MikaelsonQueen🔱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 16.9K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
20.7K 549 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
387K 7.3K 124
⚠️{Completed but, This Book is being Edited!!!}⚠️ We all know the story of Katherine Pierce, but do you wanna know the story of Madalina Petrova? Ma...