The Game Changer | a Dead by...

By Thorismyslut

[ DISCONTINUED ] You were walking in the woods with your dog at night, both enjoying the peace and quiet. But... More

A shocking trial
Ezio for president
Sweet dreams
Bloody mess
The Newbies
a Weird Trial
The spies
The Change

A walk in the woods

7.4K 123 137
By Thorismyslut

You were sitting on the couch browsing Reddit, upvoting the memes that made you crack a smile. You were currently looking at cats in sinks. Those pictures are really random but also cute at the same time.

Soft steps on the floor were heard from the kitchen, your dog Ezio appeared and came to say hello. He quickly hopped on the couch and decided to cuddle with you.

Ezio is a Swedish white Elkhound, and he's a big boy too. You named him after Ezio Auditore da Firenze from Assassin's Creed. He's the sweetest dog in the world and he wouldn't hurt anyone, unless it was a threat to you. A cuddly guard dog as others would say.

You shifted your gaze away from the memes and gave some attention to your dog, you pet him on the head and scratched him behind his ears, making him cover your whole upper body with his. You barked out a laugh since Ezio was pretty heavy, you couldn't really breathe.

You closed your phone and sat straight up, making Ezio hop off of you. Now that he got your attention, he ran towards the hallway and came back with a leash in his mouth.

You looked at the clock ad it said 10 pm. Your eyes widened, "No way, I've been on my phone for 2 hours straight! It only felt like 20 minutes-" you quickly hopped off the couch and put the leash on Ezio
The two of you quickly ran to the hallway, turning off the lights of the living room, to put on a thick jacket and some hiking boots. Once everything was set you opened the front door and let Ezio outside first.

You two would usually make a walk through the park, but since it was full of teens you'd rather avoid it. Big boys need big walks, you'd probably be gone for a while.

"Well, the woods it is then. You with me Ez?" You said with a smile.

Ezio huffed and wagged his tail as a response, probably translating to a yes.

And so, the two of you walked towards the creepy forest. Well if a serial killer jumpscared you out of nowhere, Ezio would be there for you. And you would be there for him too. You had your pointy keys to defend yourself with, even though the keys were a bit dull, you still thought you could stab people with it. Plus you knew martial arts! Well, you're not that good either, you just know how to block punches and how to kick people in their sides.

While walking with Ezio on your left, you took a few sticks from the ground and threw them into next year. The rustling leaves around you made you calm, the little footsteps of your dog would make you feel accompanied and the cold breeze of the wind would keep your [h/c] hair out of your face. The perfect walk as I would say.

After walking 20 minutes or so, there was something off. There was this weird smell, you couldn't excactly put your finger on it.. Ah ha! Fire! I- wait what? Oh no there isn't a forest fire, is there? You gripped your leash tighter and began to sweat. No, of course not you idiot! It's literally 50 degrees outside. No, maybe someone could've lit this forest on fire! Wait, why would anyone do that? Besides we can't see any light right now, could we?

Yeah, yeah we could. Ezio barked in the distance making your head turn to that direction. There indeed was a fire, but it wasn't as big as you expected it to be. Maybe it was just a campfire? You let out a huff and loosened your grip on Ezio's leash.

Ezio suddenly began to bark even more, pulling on your leash, trying to run towards the light. He never did this before, he'd usually look up to you and sniff your hand for approval. Then you'd let him walk free for a bit.

"Whoa slow down there Ezzy, please my legs are starting to hurt- Whoa!" You breathed out, not wanting to fall head first on the ground.

Ezio was basically dragging you right now.

The dog growled and kept pulling on the leash making you accidentally drop it and letting you fall on your butt afterwards.

"Ezio! Wait!" You cried out after him.

You quickly got up and brushed off your pants. And then you noticed that your hands were wet and all brown, you felt it in your pants as well. This made you realise you fell into mud. Your back was fully covered with mud now.

"Lucky me." You groaned to yourself, looking at your back with disgust.

Ezio kept barking and running in the distance, making you run after him, even though you couldn't see him. You just followed the sound of your dog.

"As long as he keeps barking we would be alright.." you told yourself with a huff.

   - • - Meanwhile at the campfire - • -

"Did you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"I don't know, it sounded like some sort of animal."

"Bitch, are you braindead? There aren't any creatures in this realm, besides those bitchass crows."

"Language..."

"Hey, you forgot I [COUGH] got a horse [COUGH] too err- [COUGH]."

bork bork

"Shht-! shut up!"

Bork bork

"Yeah I can hear it too!'

"Me too."

"It.. sound like dog. Me remember dog noises."

"Is the entity giving us hope?"

"If only that would be true."

And then, out of nowhere a white dog appeared, barking at everyone.

Everyone was looking at the dog with wide eyes, not believing what they were seeing.

"Mhrh free foodrhmm.."

"Lisa no-!"

"I wanna pet him-"

BORF BORF

The dog started to growl and bare his teeth.

"Ah hell no!"

                   - • - Your POV - • -

You ran after your dog and seemed to catch up. "Ezio! Ezio wait I- ohh..--"

You didn't even notice the campfire, all you saw were people with uncommon appearances looking at you.

"Uhh.. hi-" You smiled sheepishly and slightly waved your arm. Only one person waved back, it was a girl with a blue-ish skin that had really deep cuts in it. Oh my God, her arms were even floating!

You could've sworn you saw some of them before, Freddy was that guy from a nightmare on Elm Street and you also noticed Michael Myers next to Ghostface. Oh and there was also leatherface, he scared you the most of all those movies. Those were the classic Horror movies you've seen when you were younger.

"I- excuse my dog, we were just about to head out heh." You said quickly, really wishing this wasn't real.

"You can't leave."

The voice was surprisingly low. You saw no one's mouth move since most of them wore masks. However, a large man in overalls with a white mask full of teeth appeared in front of you. The voice probably belonged to him, now that you've seen his strong appearance.

"What?- What do you mean?" you trembled in fear, already thinking about the worst things that could happen to you. What if those people were going to kill you? Everyone you knew near the campfire killed people as a hobby.

"Look, we're all stuck in this place because of the entity. The entity keeps us here to amuse itself and it will set up a game of cat and mouse for us." The large man said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

You were still confused as hecc, "Entity? What? I just came from the woods-"

He suddenly put his hand on your shoulder, making you shiver. "Look, kid. We all know you're new here and I know it's a lot to take in, but please just take it from me. We've been stuck in here for quite a while. I'll explain everything to you-" He was soon cut off by someone in a Ghostface mask.

"Uh, excuse me.. Can I pet your dog?" The guy in the Ghostface mask said with a raspy, but also soft voice.

The guy with the white mask clenched his fists and tried his best not to punch him in the face. "Oh, uh yeah of course. He doesn't bite," you responded awkwardly since everyone was looking at you.

The big guy in front of me glared at Ghostface and coughed to bring the attention to him. "Anyways, let me explain how things work here. There are two groups, the killers and the survivors. We are the killers and our objective is to stop the survivors from escaping. The survivors have to do 5 generators to power the exit gates. Once the exit gates are opened, an endgame collapse will take place. This means that the survivors have to escape before the time runs out. That's basically you have to do." The large man explained.

"Oh yeah who's a good boy, who's a good boy," Ghostface playfully whispered to Ezio. Ezio had his tongue out and was clearly enjoying the ear scratches.

"Wow.. That really is a lot to take in, I don't know what to say.." You whispered, trying to remember everything he said. "Thank you, uh.. What's your name again?"

"It's the Evan. But people call me the Trapper instead." He held his hand out which you quickly shook. "Nice to meet you, Evan. I am [Y/N], [Y/N] [L/N]." You answered with a little smile.

A thin man who was also tall walked up to me to introduce himself. He was full in bandages and had cloth around his neck. "Hi, I'm Philip Ojomo. But my killer name is the Wraith.." His voice was really soft, it almost sounded like he had an echo in his voice too.

"The name's Max Thompson, even though people call me a hillbilly." The man said with a Texan accent. His face was deformed and a part of it melted on his shoulder. Poor Max.

A woman with a pillowcase on her head floated towards you. "Hello, [Wheeze], I am the nurse.. My actual name is Sally Smithston." She wheezed out a painful breath, you actually felt bad for her.

A woman, you didn't even know what it was, crawled towards you, "rhrhg me Hag ghh." She gurgled. You have no idea what had happened to her that made her this way, but it sure looked very painful. She walked towards Ezio, but Ghostface quickly sent her away, having Ezio all by himself.

A tall man that was like a mountain compared to you gave you a little curtsy and shook your hand. You received a little shock, it made you squeal a bit. He laughed in a high pitched voice. Then you noticed he had electric Sparks all over his body, especially on his hands. "Oh I'm sorry, my bad. I am Herman Carter, It's a pleasure to meet you Fraulein. My killer name however is ze Doctor." He spoke with a German accent. You looked up and saw that his eyes were forcefully widened and his mouth was forced to smile by a mouth prop.

A tall woman in the back with a bunny mask walked towards you, "My name Huntress." She said with a slightly Russian accent. "Me like dog, can I pet?" She asked with a hint of happiness. "Yeah, of course. His name is Ezio." You trailed off. She went to pet him with Ghostface, Ezio must be having the time of his life right now.

Then out of nowhere Freddy appeared with a smirk plastered on his lips. "Hey there sunshine, my name's Freddy." He kissed your hand which made you blush afterwards. "Yeah, I know who you are. You're from the movie a Nightmare on Elm Street." You mentioned.

Freddy was taken aback, "Movie? What do you mean." He asked with a rough voice. "A-HA! I told you it was true!" Ghostface shouted while pointing fingers at Freddy.

"Yeah, so are Michael Myers and Leatherface, you too Ghostface!" Michael tilted his head and Leatherface fumbled with his fingers. "Yeah, I don't know if I can remember the name but I believe you also have a movie." You pointed at the woman with a pig head. You believe she was from the movie called SAW. You've never seen it before since your friends kind of warned you about gore, which you didn't like.

Leatherface mumbled a bit saying the name Bubba. He acted just like a child, which made you smile a bit. "If only the Entity would give us scary movies.. We should watch them all together!" Ghostface suggested. You nodded with a smile, finally someone who likes Horror too.

Then someone coughed and walked towards you. He wore clown face paint that had drought out a long while ago, white dirty gloves and a Clown's outfit. "Kenneth Chase, I am the [COUGH] clown." He reminded you of the clown memes you've seen on Reddit.

Next up was the girl that waved at you earlier. She kept twitching and moaning in pain, now you've noticed that there was a lot of glass on her shoulder too. She wore nothing but bandages around her private parts.
"My name is Rin Yamaoka. The survivors call me the spirit." She introduced herself with the softest voice you've ever heard.

Someone appeared behind her with floating white hair and a red demon mask. He was wearing ancient Japanese clothing, plus he was ripped af. "This is my great grandfather Kazan Yamaoka. The survivors call him the Oni." You saw Kazan proudly smiling at Rin, even though he wore a mask.

A tall woman with a golden crown and a white dress appeared in front of you, mumbling in an unknown language. "Oh this right here is Adiris, she's the high priestess of Babylon." Rin introduced. Once you looked a bit closer to her appearance you noticed that half of her face was rotten away, so was the rest of her body.

"FRANK WHAT DID YOU DO TO ANGER THIS DEMON" A female voice shouted.

"I DON'T KNOW I TRIED PLAYING FETCH WITH HIM BUT I ACCIDENTALLY HIT HIS FACE!" A guy with a hoodie ran towards us with a group of 3 other teens. They all wore masks, one of them even had pink hair.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO THROW THE STICK TOWARDS HIM YOU IDIOT!" Another male voice was heard, but it was a bit lower than the other one.

Evan pinched his "nose" and groaned, "Not again.." I looked up at him with a confused expression, "Who are they?" You asked in curiosity.

"They call themselves the Legion." Evan groaned as he used his fingers to draw quotation marks in the air. "They're a bunch of teens who think they're edgy."

Now you understood his frustration. But why were they screaming? Well that was quickly answered as you saw a demogorgon chasing them. A demogorgon was a creature from the Netflix series stranger things. You never thought you'd see one of those things in real life.

The demogorgon quickly turned his attention to you. He growled and closed his mouth. He slowed down his pace and started to crawl towards you, just like a dog. Yes, you reminded him of a dog. The beast looked rather calm. Ezio jumped in between and growled at the beast. The huntress quickly followed and grabbed a hatchet.

Your legs wobbled as the noises made shivers go down your spine. But as soon as it was a few foot away of you, Michael grabbed you from behind as the huntress grabbed the beast. The demogorgon went ballistic and threw the huntress on the ground. Other killers came in action to stop the beast from attacking you.

You looked up and saw Michael's mask. His eyes were slightly closed, he must've been smiling. He slowly removed his arms from your waist and continued to stare at you. "Uhh.. Thanks." You smiled sheepishly.

Ghostface grabbed your hand and slurred you with him, "Come on, let's get you to the survivors' camp." He quickly said. Ezio followed with him, wagging his tail.

Ghostface ran with you into the forest, Ezio being in between you two. The chaos at the camp was still heard from a far. You could hear the Demogorgon screaming and electricity being shot in the ground. You even heard Adiris puking.. yikes.

You were quite stressed. You never knew this would ever happen to you, well why would anyone. "I'm so sorry, I never wanted this to happen." You huffed.

Ghostface glanced your way, "Don't worry, this happens every now and then. It's not your fault, trust me." Ghostface comforted. "I'm Danny by the way. Danny Johnson."

"Oh nice to meet you Danny, my dog Ezio seems to like you." You cracked a little smile, petting Ezio on the head.

The two of you were soon stopped by a dark mist. You didn't know where the mist came from, Danny seemed to stop his tracks. "Looks like this is going to be your first trial, good luck fixing generators." He patted your back in sympathy.

You glanced at Ghostface hoping Ezio wouldn't be stuck in the trial either. "Would you please watch him? I don't know if I can trust anyone else." You stressed out. Danny saluted and grabbed Ezio's leash.

"Aye aye, I won't let you down."

Oh boy here I go dying again.

[A/N]

Woohoo I finally did it. This is my brand new Dead by Daylight story. There aren't enough dbd fanfics in my opinion so I thought I'd make one. I even got to 2900 words woo. Anyways, if there's any mistakes please tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 1.9K 27
I was taking a late night stroll through my neighborhood. I felt the cold wind blowing lightly in my face as I put the hood to my jacket over my head...
835 27 5
things always get better. and all things must end. *content warning*
1.4M 16.1K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
54.8K 1.2K 81
"Death is not an Escape" From the popular multiplayer horror survival game 'Dead by Daylight'. I just came across some scenarios, but unfortunately I...