The Chaotic Wires of Love **C...

By mysticaltales11111

Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Haunting Memories
Chapter 2 - Looking In
CHAPTER 3 - LOOKING BACK AND FORWARD
CHAPTER 4 - AND WE MEET AGAIN!
CHAPTER 5 - THE HEART REMEMBERS
CHAPTER 6 - THE HEART REMEMBERS 2.0
CHAPTER 7 - THE HEART REMEMBERS 3.0
CHAPTER 8 - THE HEART REMEMBERS 4.0
CHAPTER 9 - Why is So Much of You, Still a Part of Me?
CHAPTER 10 - REALITY CHECK 1.0
CHAPTER 11 - REALITY CHECK 1.1
CHAPTER 12 - REALITY CHECK 1.2
CHAPTER 13 - THERE IS ALWAYS MORE THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE
CHAPTER 14 - YOU DONT FIND LOVE, LOVE FINDS YOU!
CHAPTER 15 - THAT UNFINISHED BUSINESS BETWEEN YOU AND ME !
CHAPTER 16 - AM I IN TOO DEEP OR HAVE I LOST MY MIND?
CHAPTER 17 - MORE THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE 2.0
CHAPTER 18 - THAT LOCK ON YOUR HEART
CHAPTER 19 - SHAKING THAT LATCH ON YOUR HEART
Note - Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hai?
CHAPTER 20 - UNLOCKED
CHAPTER 21 - WORDS
CHAPTER 22 - FROM MY HEART TO YOURS AND FROM YOUR HEART TO MINE
CHAPTER 23 - WAKING UP TO REALITY
CHAPTER 24 - MOVING FORWARD
CHAPTER 25 - A REASON TO START OVER NEW & THE REASON IS YOU!
CHAPTER 26 - YOU,ME & OUR STARS
CHAPTER 27 - FOR YOU, MY LOVE
CHAPTER 28 - THE BEAT OF MY HEART
CHAPTER 29 -INTENSELY..UNCONDITIONALLY.. IN LOVE
CHAPTER 30 - MARK ME YOURS...
CHAPTER 31 - I WANT THE RIGHT's
CHAPTER 32 - A FOREVER WITH YOU
CHAPTER 33 - FOR YOU..MY LOVE 2.0
CHAPTER 34 - DESTINED WIRES
A Happy Mile-Stone - 25/1/2021

CHAPTER 35 - I WILL LOVE YOU FOR A 'THOUSAND' MORE..

7.1K 228 87
By mysticaltales11111

HELLOOOOO GUYSSSSSSS....

I am here with the Update, a little late from my usual time but I wanted to post this out before I slept off for the day.

This is it Guys...

The Last Update for Chaotic Wires of Love...and yes its long...10 k Guys..

A special tribute to one of my all time favourite songs – A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

Let me know what you all think guysssss!!!!!

Will now let you all dive in without further Delay!!

.............................

CHAPTER 35 – I WILL LOVE YOU FOR A 'THOUSAND' MORE.

SIX DAYS LATER - SATURDAY

ARNAV'S POV

I would first like to Thank God, My Stars, My Destiny and my Fate – for these Days in my Life.

I would like to thank them all for blessing me with these Days in my life – which are more than Just My Dreams Coming True.

How do I even begin thanking my Life – for blessing me with this Precious Second Chance to make things Right – with the Only One I have ever Loved and will Love.

I can never Thank My Life – Enough.

Khushi and me, got legally married in the courts on Monday, (which was six days ago).

Oh and on that note – I would like to take a minute to point out – that Khushi, my love was beyond just the most courageous woman I had ever met.(Well, you all already know that ).

So after we were done with the Court Marriage and the signing and rest of the formalities, and since most of my family as in my parents, di, chacha, chachi and Akash had come to the Court with us,and ofcourse Aadi was there as well.

Payal, Ahana and Dadi and Nani were with the children back in Shantivan. Ahana had gotten the kids (Tisha, Myra and Atharv) to Shantivan straight – because obviously they were too young to be taken to Court.

My parents and Aadi had been the witnesses to sign along with us – and then after that we had all returned to Shantivan – where a family lunch was held in order to celebrate the occasion.

Anyway, why I mentioned about Khushi being the most courageous woman ever – is because as soon as we had stepped out the courts on our way back, a media hustle had followed and so no matter how we tried to duck our way through them, they had kind of swamped us, and that really angered, both me, Mom and Dad, and me and Mom were about to give the media a piece of our minds right when Khushi held my hand and she whispered in my ears that – this will only settle if she gave them the answers they seeked.(she said she knew what this hustle was about and that she would handle it,and just asked me to trust her on that – which ofcourse I did – I would trust Khushi with all my lives.)

So then the reporters starting bombarding her with questions like – are you both married now, what are you both doing outside family courts on a Monday morning – and then questions like how they had heard rumours that khushi had been married earlier, and was a divorcee and a mother to five year olds etc – and Khushi had waited patiently for all of them to finish bombarding her with a zillion questions and she was very calm about it as she continued holding on to my hand and then once there was a pause in the media's rapid fire – she finally asked them – ok guys so before I get to saying anything, do any of you have any more questions to bombard at me – and the tone in which she has started this was so polite and yet amusing that it had cracked everyone up.

And then – she freaking did the unbelievable – and mind you I thought that the stunt she pulled in front of my family that floored them outright and made them fall in love with her in a first ago – was what I thought was the maximum limits of the unbelievable she could have done for us – but no – she went a step further that day.

So first thing out that she told the media was – that the questions that you all just bombarded me with – that I am an orphan who was adopted into a middle class family in lucknow, how there's a huge difference in our social status – or how I am a divorcee and a mother of two five year olds – well none of those are rumours actually and that They are all True! Every bit of those facts is true!( That had left the media flabbergasted, because they were expecting to overwhelm Khushi and make her falter but Khushi, my love - was in no mood of evading things and then she very politely and calmly addressed them further saying – that if anyone wanted more details about our story they could come and meet us in private and that she would be more than happy to talk about it and then she made a polite request to the media saying that - please do not swamp us over the next time around because thankfully the kids were not there with us this time around, and she didn't want to overwhelm her children because of all this – the media was taken aback by her straight forward , polite yet kind attitude and then she also very politely and kindly stated to them that she had long learnt from her experience in life that it was wiser to accept and embrace your reality happily and take pride in it for its what makes every individuals journey – unique and different and if one embraces their very ownself strongly and is happy in their own space without insecurities – then one's very own reality can never be used to hurt you – because people will talk anyway – but its upto one's self as to how they let it affect one's daily life. She had floored the media and by the time she had finished saying the last bit – every one of the reporters in front of us had a wonderful smile and intrigue up their faces, and then I had finally stated to them – that I have just fallen in love with my wife – all over again right then in that very moment – that cracked them up and then I calmly and assertively stated that Khushi was now Mrs Raizada and I would like everyone to respect our personal private space,and be considerate about it.

Mom and Dad had given further statements too on the same lines and Mom had ended with a polite statement saying that – now if they would excuse us, she needed to head home to be able to spend some time with her grandchildren.

The reporters were left in a complete daze due to the calm and composed manner in which we handled and addressed them.

We did not allow them to create a Chaos.

And for once I think – they were happy about it. (All thanks to Khushi for this)

And Then we had finally made our way back to Shantivan.

I cannot even begin to talk about the excitement on each of my family members face – when they met Myra and Atharv for the first time, on Monday lunch at Home

There adorable antics and innocent smiles – won a place in everyone's Heart Instantly.

Mom and Dad specially were showering them with all the attention and love too, and yet keeping in mind the fact that none of us wanted to overwhelm them with too much change.

And the kids had hit it off with Mira in an instant too – which kind of gave them a little comfort to be in Shantivan on that first day.Aadi kind off prepped them up by telling them that they were going for a play date with a new friend who was also their Arnav Uncles niece.

I make a Mental note to thank Aadi for all his support.

However, I had been staying at the apartment with Khushi and the kids for these five days, because again we didn't want to overwhelm them with too much change.

We had also discussed with Aadi the ways in which we could make this transition easier on the kids because I wanted the kids to be near him as well, and so as we were in the discussions, he suggested that in about two – three weeks– he would do the pick up for the kids from school everyday 330 pm and that khushi could extend her working hours till around 430 and he would then spend that one hour time with the kids exclusively everyday and then return to work by 430 and then Khushi could head back with them to Shantivan post that and then he would pick them up on Friday afternoons and they would stay on with him and Ahana and Tisha till Monday morning, and on the rest of the weekdays with us in Shantivan.

This sounded pretty balanced to Khushi and Me too and we are kind off going to start implementing things on these lines, in about two to three weeks from now, and until then for the first two weeks – three weeks – I was going to stay at the apartment with Khushi on the weekdays and then we would come to Shantivan on Friday for the weekend...so that it was going to be easier for the kids to get adjusted into the mode of transition, in about two to three weeks of time.

My family has been very supportive of the same as well, because they understand that we have to take things in slow transition for Myra and Atharv.

I make a mental note to thank them again.

I am still on that chain of thought and my phone beeps.

Its Khushi..My Love.

Khushi : Mr Raizada, are you ready??

I grin as I quickly reply.

Me : More than ready, Mrs Raizada.i cannot believe they didn't let me see you all day today.well technically you are already my legally wedded wife, and still I am being prohibited from seeing my very own wife..and you are a happy compliance with everyone which is Unacceptable Mrs Raizada.Know that You will be fined tonight my love. You are in deep trouble, a very deep trouble.

I grin to myself as I tap send.

My phone beeps.

Khushi : ok Mr Raizada, you can punish me all you want tonight, now let me get ready.i shall you down in less than 45 minutes, from now.

I grin as I write : I can't wait.

Khushi : me too, my love.

I smirk to myself as I reply : Mrs Raizada..You are going to stay with me tonight in Shantivan for the first time ever.You do realise that I do not plan to let you get any sleep tonight at all.

Khushi : yes Arnav, but God you have the audacity to be so shameless about it.i am getting ready ok? Now let me.Bye!

I grin as I read that and I return my attention to tying the buttons of my Sherwani.

So Yes, we are getting ready for our religious ceremony which Mom has arranged to start at 8pm today followed by a family dinner.But Khushi has been hijacked by Mom, Di, Chachi, Payal, her amma, her sister payal,vidya aunty(Aadi's mother) and Ahana onto to the second floor of our House today since the morning, ever since she came here and I have not been allowed to see her all day, on the pretext that I should just let her relax and rest a little by herself - even though she is in Shantivan.

Can you beat that???

Anyways so Khushi's family from Lucknow and Aadi's parents from Dehradun had arrived yesterday evening and Mom had arranged for everyone to stay with us in Shantivan, because the second and third floor in our house was anyway sectioned out for guests – but Ahana mentioned that shed wanted Aadi's parents to be with them in their house in Gurgaon and so Khushi suggested the same to Mom and Mom agreed as well, provided Khushi convinced her parents and payal and her jiju and their little one - to stay with us.(which she did)

I have figured one thing out in this last couple of days.

And that is the fact that we adults – kind off spring in between the spectrum of maturity and immaturity as per our convenience and what the heart wants.If we don't want to do something – we can act all immature about it and find a zillion illogical and stupid reasons to kind of substantiate our actions, but if we truly want something, like truly from deep within the hearts – we have the ability to wade our way around it as matured and understanding and strong individuals.

Oh – The Games our Minds can Play.(We all have fallen victims to it at some point in our lives – I mean as you all know atleast I have – and how much I suffered because of it – anyway thank god for second chances in Life)

So since Everyone apart from Us(me and Khushi), also wanted our Happiness, each and everyone was being very understanding and positive and supportive of the situation – that it kind of warmed our hearts in the way both me and Khushi - cannot explain.

I finish buttoning up my Sherwani and right then I see Mom and Anjali walk in through my room with Myra, Tisha, Mira, Atharv tailing behind them and Mom comes and pulls me into a warm hug and she now cups my face tenderly as she says – " I am so happy today Chottee..",and I kiss her hand as I admit – " thank you Mom, for everything for being so understanding and supportive of the situation.."

Mom grins as she kisses my forhead – " well I want to thank you for bringing Khushi into our lives, my son..she's wonderful ..",and now Di pulls me in for another hug and Atharv is now grinning and looking the mirror and admiring his reflection as he says – " wait till mommy sees me everyone, I am looking very handsome today...her little prince I am..."

Mom grins as she picks up Atharv in her lap as she says – " I told you that you are our little prince, you are even looking better than your Arnav Uncle.."

Di laughs,and Atharv beams at Mom and kisses her cheek and snuggles into her embrace as he sticks out his tongue at me which makes us all laugh.

Mira – " oh but my ASR is looking like a real prince charming today..."

Myra now tugs on my sleeve as she asks innocently with her wonderful smile – " you are mommy's prince charming, aren't you Arnav Uncle.."

Tisha grins – " just like how Aadi papa is my mommy's prince charming now.."

Mom and Di grin and I scoop Myra and Mira up in my arms and di scoops up Tisha in her arms and I kiss Mira and Myra on their cheeks as I say honestly – " yes, I am your mommy's prince charming Myra.."

(Although what I did to Khushi in the past is no where near the actions of a Prince Charming – but iv been making up to her for that by loving her and showering all of it insanely on her and will continue to do so – all my Life)

Atharv who is still plonked up in Mom'd arms puts a finger on his cheek as if he is in deep thought and he says – " hmm then arnav uncle...then I think just like Tisha..we should call you Arnav papa too now..."

My Heart Glows.

And It also Stops for a second in Happiness.

Myra beams at her brother – " for the first time ever Atharv I agree with you straight away...",and she looks at me innocently – " Arnav Papa..can we call you that now???"

I nod as I look at Mom and Di and they have happy tears swimming in their eyes too and I kiss Myra as I say – " ofcourse...I would love that Myra..."

Atharv grins as he says – " well since it was my idea, you are going to have to get me two more of those picture cookery books Arnav Papa...but first I will take permission from Mommy..."

I grin as I shift Myra nd Mira into my mothers arms and take Atharv into mine – " totally Atharv and I will help you take that permission.."

Atharv kisses my cheek – " yippeeee...ok now we are going to play...",and he paused as he stuck out a tongue at me – " and we met mommy before we came to see you Arnav Papa, if you are a prince charming today, know that My Mommy is looking even prettier than that Indian princess barbie Myra has..you remember the one she once showed you in her room??"

I grin as I nod – " ofcourse Atharv, I remember..",and my heart jumps and skips a thousand or wait make that a zillion beats.

I cannot wait to see Khushi – walking towards me at the Mandap – ready to wed me – religiously.

I am lost in that thought,and right then Atharv is off my arms and so are Myra, Mira and Tisha out of di's and Moms arms and they all run out of my room and I pull in Mom and Di for a hug.

I have never been Happier.

Mom kisses my forhead as she says – " im going down to check on everything, the pandit ji is getting everything ready.."

I nod and Di grins at me as she says – " love you chotte..",and she kisses my cheek.

I grin – " love you too di..",and I see them both make their way out.

I close my eyes and sit on my bed.

And I thank God again.

I can never thank him enough

..................................

Khushi's POV

Payal (my sister) hugs me again and Amma kisses my forhead and Vidya Maa engulfs me into a warm hug as she whispers into my ears – " my heart prays for only the best for you beta..you know that..right...you were always a daughter to me and you always will be..."

Ahana grins as she says –" ok khushi turn around now look at yourself in the mirror..we are all set now...",and she adjusts the dupatta over my shoulder lovingly and Payal now comes and puts a black tikka behind my ear with her kajal as she whispers , happy tears visible in her eyes –" I have no words to explain the happy emotion I feel jiji...im so happy for you..."

Amma hugs me again and now happy tears are leaving her eyes too – " your baba is so happy today that he's literally been cheating on his strict health diet today..",and she paused – " and I cannot even stop smiling, my cheeks are paining, not that I am complaing ofcourse.."

Vidya Maa wraps her hands around ammas shoulders as she says – "mine too...",and they all now pause as Ahana gestures me to turn around and finally look in the mirror.

I take a deep breathe and I nod and then I close my eyes, and I turn around.

And I open my eyes .

The plain Deep maroon lehenga with golden embroidered heavy borders at the bottom and the matching golden colour sequenced corset and the matching maroon colour sequenced dupatta that was draped around the lehenga in a saree drape was pinned to one of my shoulders – and it looked breathtaking.The entire outfit had been gifted to me by Ratna Mom and I had fallen in love with it the minute she had shown me the outfit (two days ago).The only addition to this lovely outfit was a golden embroidered duppata over my head which Vidya Maa gave me this morning and she wished for me to wear it over my head as a second dupatta, as this was her way of wishing and blessing me with her and Vijay Baba's love – I had discussed this with Ratna Mom and Anjali di and they gave me warm hugs and supported my decision to wear it in addition to the final outfit.

Well – ofcourse all of the get up is lovely.

But to be Honest.

It isn't the look that's mesmerised me and overwhelmed my emotions.

It's the Happiness and Smile on My face.

And That Peaceful Sparkle in My Eyes.

I am moved by my very own reflection in the mirror, because its showing me back a Version of Myself – That's So Happy, that its reflecting on every inch on my face.

I smile at my very own reflection.

And Ahana now comes and stands behind me as she hugs me and she whispers in my ears – " yes..its true..your face is glowing...I cannot take my eyes off you, I can only imagine what Arnav will feel , when he sees you walking towards him.."

I grin at everyone, and right then Amma's phone rings and its Ratna Mom calling everyone down and they all hug me once again as Payal and Ahana tell me that they will be back for me in sometime.

I nod and I watch them leave and then I look at my very own reflection again.

Ok.

So I am a Little Nervous.

A Little more than A Little Actually.

I am Mrs Raizada already – because me and Arnav married in court legally earlier on Monday.

But I just have a nervous feeling in my stomach right now – because this moment in time – was beyond just My Dreams Come True.

I could have never imagined this happening to me – a Year Ago in Time.

This was a Unbelievable Possibility in my Head for such a Long time of the years Arnav was not a part of my Life – that now that its happening for Real – I am literally just thanking God with every breath I am taking.

I am thanking god for this moments in Time – and I just pray to him wholeheartedly and I ask him to always keep his blessings on our heads.

Of all of my Family.

How can I thank them enough??

Technically I am not bonded with blood in here apart from Myra and Atharv, and yet today I am being blessed my three mothers and three father figures in my Life and have support of such loving family members – on this very important day that's made me believe that – there's always a Miracle around the corner – waiting to Happen to Us – provided we believe that we deserve to give ourselves that, Second Chance.

I literally do not have the words to explain what I am feeling right now.

Will words ever be enough????

I sit on the bed now and I close my eyes for a second, and I put a hand over my heart in order to calm my beats -which are racing.

And right then my phone beeps.

Its Arnav.

Arnav : I am heading down to the Mandap, Mrs Raizada.Come soon, for I will not be able to wait longer..i have been dying to see you today.And guess what? My heartbeats racing.

I grin as I write : well guess what Mr Raizada..so are mine, as in my heartbeats racing too and I cannot wait to see you too, Arnav.

Arnav : They are now coming up to get you, as in both the payal's , di, and ahana.

Me : Get off your phone Mr.Raizada.

Arnav : I will now.Come soon, my Love.

Me : See you soon, my Love.

I take a deep breathe as I keep my phone aside, and minutes later I see them enter in and they all hug me one by one and gesture me to now come down with them.

Di gestures me to get into the inhouse elevator that takes us to the ground floor, and I feel the nervousness return,as I now step out the elevator into the corner curbed landing on the ground floor, and now we start walking towards the main lobby where the Mandap is located.

I close my eyes, as I take my first step – and I know five more steps,and I will be in Arnav's Vision.

I keep my eyes closed for a couple of seconds – as I tell myself that this is Arnav – My Love who has consumed my Soul – and right then all my nervousness vanishes, for it feels like that iv been dying for this moment in time and I think it also feels like time is starting to stand still around me and I feel like I don't want to let any anxiety take away even a minute nano moment of the happiness I am feeling within.

It totally feels like that every breath – every hour- every minute – every second – every nanosecond of the moments in Time (including every moment of my Life that I have spent apart from him too)– Was Now Finally Coming to This Moment.

The Moment that was Meant to Be!

And so.

It was about time that I take that One Step Closer.

And so I Open my Eyes and take a deep breathe – as I tell myself that I have probably loved Arnav for a thousand years already and I would tell him later tonight that I plan to love him for a thousand More.

Five More Steps – and I will set my eyes on him – waiting for me at The Mandap.

Its time to take them Khushi.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

And...

The Last Step Closer.

And just as I reach the lobby enetrance from the side of the elevators – My eyes finally Fall on Him – standing at the Mandap, with his eyes totally towards this very enterance – and our eyes lock in an intense emotional gaze and I am sure he can see the happy tears in my eyes for I can see some in his too, as he does not tear his gaze away from mine even for a second as I continue to take steps towards him.

There are people around me.

But right now.

Everything around me has Hazed.

And I can see only Him.

My Arnav.

And every emotion in his eyes is telling me that he is probably as overwhelmed as me right now.

Only Obvious.

He'd once asked me the first time we talked after eight long years in the smaller meeting room of Balance – to show him a picture of me dressed as a bride.In his head at that point – he believed I was happily married – and probably he would have never imagined this moment back then.

I nod at him silently as if to tell him that I know.

That I understood – the Emotion that Went through his heart and Soul right now.

Every Breath – Every Hour – Has Come to This.

I am now three steps away from the Mandap.

And Arnav, now steps down from the Mandap and gives me his hand,and I put my hand into his instantly and he grips it in his firmly and lovingly and all the time our eyes are still locked in this intense emotional eyelock – that we both will never have the words to ever describe in words.

For – No Words will be Enough.

I nod at him silently as he gestures me with his eyes to ask if I am able to understand what his eyes are now silently trying to convey to him.

I smile at him again.

And He smiles at me.

A Smile that Speaks Volumes in between of us right now.

And as we both turn towards the Mandap - we can see the happy faces of all of our family members beaming at us – including all the kids.(Myra and Tisha are scopped up in Aadi's arms, Atharv is scooped up in Ahanas and Mira in Akash's and Shiv is standing with Anjali di and Shyam jiju and my lil payals krish is in my Jiju's arms)

Both are parents are standing on the both sides of the mandap now smiling down at us.

Vidya Maa, Vijay Baba, and rest all the adults – chacha , chachi, dadi, and Nani and Anjali di's inlaws – everyone is gathered around the Mandap, and are now beaming at us Happily.

I look to my side and my eyes lock with Arnav's again, as he smiles and his eyes gesture to ask me if I was now ready to take that final one step that would take us up to the Mandap.

I nod.

And I am sure my eyes are glistening with Happy Tears.

Well, I am not Alone.

Because I can see very clearly that His Eyes are glistening with Happy Tears Too.

And We now Finally Take that One Step Up to the Mandap together and Stand Next to each other.

And Time Does Stand Still Again for A Nano Second.

Every Breath – and Every Hour Has Come to This.

To This One Step Closer – into Each Other.

...................................

10:30 PM

Arnav's POV

I make Atharv finish the last scoop of his vanilla ice cream and I turn around and I see Myra scooped up into Khushi's lap on the round table across from me and shes making her finish her ice cream too, and right then she looks up at me and I grin at her as we gesture to her that me and atharv are done already.

She grins back as she gestures along with Myra – that they are about to finish up the ice cream soon too.

I pick out my phone and I see the time.

10:30 PM.

Well, mostly everyone was finishing dinner.

And I couldn't wait actually.

I just wanted to be alone with Khushi now.

I cannot even begin to explain how much I wanted to be with just her right now.

For the minute I had spotted her walk towards me as my Bride – it seemed that all of those chaotic emotions of the love I feel for this woman had clutched my heart and the flow of emotion had choked my throat and so all I could so was just hold Khushi's gaze as she headed towards me and our eyes were anyway talking to each other though, I knew she could understand every bit of what my eyes were conveying to her.

She knew.

She knew – that this moment of her walking towards me as my Bride was going to be etched into my soul forever – because not very long ago I had asked her to show me a picture of her dressed as a bride – because back then I felt that it was not in fate maybe to have her as mine, but I still wanted to see the beautiful sight for myself.

And Today.

On this Day.

God and Life – had Blessed me with the most Priceless Sight Indeed.

THANK YOU.

And Then ofcourse all through the entire religious ceremonies – our eyes had been talking volumes with each other.

For we both Knew in Our Hearts.

What a Precious Miracle – This Was.

How could we ever Thank Our Life enough – for this Second chance.

I am still lost in that thought when I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see its Aadi grinning down at me and he gestures Atharv to come to his lap as he says – " come on Atharv..lets go now.."

Atharv kisses my cheek as he says – " goodnight Arnav papa..i will see you on Monday then??"

I nod and kiss his cheek – " yes Atharv, and we are going to practice a new receipe and also get around to building that lego puzzle.."

Atharv grins excitedly – " yipppeee.."

Aadi grins – " so this weekend, they are going to be with me.."

I grin back – " and I shall see you at the apartment on Monday.."

And then we walk to the bigger group as Aadi's family and Khushi's family are all set to leave now and I see Khushi get all emotional as she hugs everyone and I just smile at her from across in support and Myra jumps down from Ahanas lap for a second as she comes to me and I scoop her in my arms and she now whispers in my ears – " so we have not yet told mommy that we are calling you Arnav Papa now..you can tell her ok?..i will see you on Monday..goodnighttt...Arnav papa..",and she kisses my cheek and I kiss hers and both Atharv and Myra now hug Khushi and then Aadi gives me another hug as they now all get ready to leave.

And once they do, I walk across to Khushi and I lace my hand through her's automatically and she clutches my hand as her eyes meet mine in a super intense emotional eye lock again.

And then as we get to the Main door, Mom instantly starts off with all her religious ceremonies.

And Just as Khushi takes the first step into the House – I get in with her, and the very next second I scoop her in my arms and her eyes widen in shock and surprise and she is embarrassed as well as she says – " Arnav..put me down..please...everyone's watching..."

And Everyone Laughs.

I chuckle as I look at Khushi's embarrassed face – " Khushi..everyone in my crazy mad family understands..."

She blushes further as she now looks at everyone embarrassed and I gesture to Mom , Di and Dadi, Nani and Chachi – " now if theres any more Rasam left..please shift it to tomorrow.."

They all chuckle and grin and Dadi is the first one to fake a yawn as she says – " ok..ok..i am tired now...",and Nani follows suit and they take a leave to their rooms.

I love my Dadi.

She is a Rockstar.

Mom and Dad give me a grin and head to their rooms now and chacha, chachi and akash and payal follow suit and Anjali di and Shyam jiju head to the guest floor.

Shiv returned with his dada and dadi.

I look at Khushi as I raise my eyebrow at her – " now ok?? See everyones gone..."

Khushi gapes at me in shock as she says – " you literally signalled everyone to leave..."

I grin as I start walking – " well, I felt like you would kill me if I whisked you away before everyone left...so..."

She narrows her eyes at me as she says – " tsk tsk..shameless you..so shameless Raizada..."

I grin as I take the stairs now, two at a time – " Mrs Raizada...you know very well I haven't even begun being shameless yet..."

She's blushed to a different shade now and she literally tightens her arms around my neck and adjusts her head in the crook of my shoulder lovingly.

I stride faster towards my room now, and just as I step in, I place Khushi gently down on her feet and I lock my room, first thing out.

I was not going to risk my crazy mad family barging in on us – in the morning.

And just as I am done, I turn around to see Khushi walking into my room towards my poolside as she says – " Arnav..this...is..",and I don't let her continue, because I pull her by the arm back into me immediately and take her lips in a deep ravishing passionate kiss as I try to pour in every emotion I have been feeling all evening ever since I saw her.

And my hands go around her wait possessively as I pull her closer into me and her arms go around my neck tightly and her hands brushing the nape of my neck , her fingers finding their way into my hair,as she now starts to kiss me back as passionately.

OK.

This is beyond Our crazy intense.

Just the fact that we are now with each other as man and wife in every way – is heightening this emotion and passion to another level now.

I didn't know this was possible.

Well I know now.

Since I am experiencing it.

And I break apart because of a obstruction in my way now as I cup her face and rub my thumb over her cheeks – her huge round nose pin, and I keep my forhead on hers and her eyes are still closed as I ask – " is it ok if I take this nose pin off Mrs Raizada???its coming in my way and I don't want to hurt you.."

Her eyes open to meet mine as she nods as she says – " I will just take it off...",and I hold her hand as I tell her – " guide me maybe, let me help you..."

She nods and I help her take the nose pin off and she places it in my palm and I keep it in my sherwanis front pocket and I say – " safe with me in here...",and before she can say anything, I pull her in for a deep prolonged kiss.

And many heated minutes later, I finally pull apart and I lace my fingers through hers and I now gesture her to come sit with me on the swing for two – I had just got placed here for Khushi- a couple of days ago and her eyes twinkle in happiness as she sees it and i kiss her hand as i admit - " this arrived two days ago..."

We sit on it and Khushi adjusts her head on my shoulders as she says – " Arnav..."

I kiss her hand as I say – " Khushi..."

She takes a deep breathe – " I don't know how can I ever thank god enough for this..."

I nod as I drape my hand around her shoulder and pull her closer into me and I say, looking at the waters of my poolside – " I know what you mean Khushi...",and I pause as I admit – " you have no idea, how many nights have I sat here alone by myself just looking at those secret folders for years Khushi..and to finally have you here with me as my wife...its unbelievable..i am so happy right now Khushi that I feel like my heart will burst..."

She kisses my hand as she says continuing to gaze at the waters too – " I know what you feel ,because that's exactly what I feel too..."

I cup her face and make her look at me as I admit honestly – " ever since I saw you today..it was like as if this happy emotion and love had choked my throat khushi.."

She puts a finger to my lips as she says – " I know..i understand ..."

I look into her eyes as I say now – " I want to tell you something that I have been dying too tonight.."

She smiles as she asks – " what is it??"

I grin as I admit – " myra and atharv called me Arnav papa..right before the wedding rituals.."

Her eyes twinkle in happiness as she hugs me instantly – " god I missed the scene...I can only imagine how you must have felt.."

I grin as I kiss her forhead – " I did feel like I have the world in my hands Khushi...for it truly felt so precious, my love..and its all because of you, they catch onto your energy of affection and love that you have for me..."

She grins as she kisses my forhead – "well, that's not true,they love you too...and I don't blame them..you have showered us with so much unconditional love that its insanely beautiful Arnav...god Arnav...",and she paused at my name right then, as if all that emotion had choked her throat too.

I know it had.

I narrow my eyes at her as I say – " you shouldn't have said my name like that..."

Her eyes widen – " like what??"

I grin – " you know like that..with so much emotion backing it...",and before she can say anything , I take her lips in another deep kiss, which leaves us both breathless.

And I now scoop her in my arms and I take her into the room and now make her sit gently on the bed and I sit next to her as I pull her by the hand and I whisper into her ears – " you know I am not going to let you get any sleep tonight, Mrs Raizada.."

She blushes, but she looks up into my eyes and she cups my face as she says – " don't worry about it Mr Raizada, I did get plenty of rest all day..."

Ok.

I pull her in for another deep kiss, and she happily obliges me.

And she breaks apart as she now whispers against my lips – " why don't you change first Arnav..it will take me more time too..so you relax first.."

I nod as I get up and I grin – " I am going to change first..so that I can come and help you undress Khushi....",and I finish that last bit with a mischevious wink.

Her eyes widen at me as she says with a grin – " there you go..your shameless mode is switched on now..",and she now starts to get her earings off as she says – " oh but trust me this isn't your cup of tea ok..i have like a hundreds of pins in my head right now..."

I narrow my eyes at her as I say – " stop dammit...",and I rush back by her side and I kiss her lips briefly ,and I keep my hand over hers that are about to get the earring off – " I said I will help..."

She blushes now, but nods as she sighs and places her hands on either of her sides – " fine dammit.."

I rush into my washroom and change quickly into my tee and tracks and I thank god for the lesser complicated apparel invented for us Men – and I make my way out and just the sight of Khushi sitting on my bed, with her hands on either of her sides, as she is now humming a tune to herself happily – warms my heart to another level.

I grin as I walk up to her and she looks up to see me and she now says with a grin – " you look very relaxed Mr Raizada..."

I grin as I sit next to her – " thank you Mrs Raizada, now lets help you..but you gotta guide me through..i don't want to hurt you..."

She guides me to help her get her ear-rings off and I kiss her ears as I whisper into her ears – " you took more than just my breathe away tonight Khushi...I swear that moment when I first laid my eyes on you tonight...its etched into my heart and soul forever.."

She smiles and kisses my forhead and I help her get her necklace off now and then help her with the bangles and the rest of the jewellery and then I help her get that duppata off her head and then all those hairpins too as we tell each other how unbelievably happy we both were.And just as I finish her with the last pin, khushi now brushes her hand through her hair as she exclaims – " god that does feel light now...",and she kisses my nose as she gets up from the bed – " give me ten minutes ok? I still need to get all this make up off and just get into my pj's too.."

I wink at her as I say – " well I did want to help you undress completely, but your comfort is more important to me Khushi..so I will wait..."

She ruffles my hair lovingly and kisses my head and makes her way into my bathroom and I lie back on my bed, feeling happy and content and at peace.

About fifteen minutes later – I hear the door click , and I see her step out in my zippered Harvard Hoodie and I grin on reflex as I walk up to her in two strides and pull her by the waist into me and she grins as she wraps her hands around my neck – " Arnav, my love, I thought it will be easier for you to strip this off me..."

I cup her face and my eyes bear into hers as I say intently – " you do know, you have asked for a deep trouble Mrs Raizada...a very very deep trouble...",and I lift her up a little and she wraps her legs around my waist and shes now looking over me as she cups my face and takes my lips into hers for a deep kiss as she whispers against my lips – " I want the trouble Husband.."

I shake my head mischeviosuly as I now turn around and walk to the bed – " you aren't just in trouble, you are into deep shit my wife....for i am not going to let you sleep a bloody wink tonight.."

She kisses my nose as she says – " I told you , im not worried about sleep, I got plenty already.."

I lay her gently down on the bed and I get over her instantly and I cage her arms up into my one hand and I yank open the zipper in one go as I say looking into her eyes- " I am going to make love to you all night..and I might not be able to be gentle all the time..for you have no idea how long have I been aching for this moment, to have you in my room as my wife...so..i hope I will be excused for the overload of electric passion that is now going to burn us bad..that's ok right???"

She props up on her elbows as she helps me take off my tee as she winks – " you know I told you I like to get your tees off you right..."and I take her lips in a deep prolonged kiss immediately and I push her back into the pillows and I pull back a couple of minutes later as she cups my face and her eyes are matching mine in that emotion of intense electric passion – "let it burn and flame us all it had too..i don't care..all I care about is the fact that I want you- Arnav,my husband - to make love to me all night..",and I don't let her get another word out,as I take her lips with mine, in a passionate sensual kiss again that drives us both crazy.

And I let raw passion take over as I start to make raw and unadulterated love to my wife.

I was going to drive us both insane tonight.

Only Fair.

I had been longing for this moment – for what seemed more than like a Thousand Years now.

And I was going to make the Most of It

I would be Crazy Not too.

And so I was going to make us both drown into this Chaotic Whirpool of Electric and raw and unadulterated love in between of us.

God – id never have enough off Her.

Never.

Not even in a Thousand Years.

......................

3.50 AM

Khushi's POV

I snuggle into Arnav,as I pull the duvet over us and I goran in my sleep – " Arnav...is that a alarm????"

I hear him groan in his sleep too as he whispers turning to get his phone from the side desk – " yes, it is my love..."

I groan in my sleep – " are you crazy Raizada...we only just slept like a while ago..."

Ok.

So About That.

Well.

We'd made love over a numerous number of times and it was so addictive and insanely passionate and electric tonight that I don't think I would ever have the words to describe what I felt.

Arnav explored me with his lips and hands in the most intimate of places and made love to me over and over again until about 230 am, until we both let the exhaustion from the intense love making take over and we fell off to sleep into each other arms at about 230 am, with our limbs still entangled into each other and I feel him on the bed side lamp and the light falls in my eyes and I groan on reflex as I say – " arnav..come back to sleep..."

But I hear him open the bedside drawer and I now propel on my elbow on reflex as I yawn – " my love..please..come I need your arms around me to sleep.."

He chuckles now as he has a box in his hand and I flashes his phone in my face as he asks – " whats the time???"

I open my one eye as I say - " 357am..."

He shoves the phone back to the table and he now snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me closer into him under the sheets.

He shouldn't have.

For we are not wearing any clothes.

And his touch on my waist and the way his hands are now working their way around tehre and careesing my navel now – makes me feel like that sleep isn't on his mind now,and I look into his eyes completely dazed as he kisses my hand and he says – " you know theres something very special about this time nearing to 4am in the morning or us...you know we did fall in love with each other the same time around, and it was also 4am when I asked you to marry me in that hospital in bangalore..."

My eyes widen – " really???"

He nods and then he now opens the box in front of my eyes, and I feel my eyes well up as he says – " so I thought...id like to gift you this on our wedding night at exact 4am..which I guess is what the time is now..."

A happy tear falls my eye as he now kisses my forhead ,and I touch the two platinum bands in the box and they are like thick bands, and theyv got a design of a bandaid engraved on it and he whispers looking into my eyes – " I had our jeweller make this for us especially...I told him I needed it to be thick enough to have a 3d design of band-aid engraved into the platinum..."

I just touch them lovingly as I say looking into his eyes – " its beautiful Arnav..its gorgeous.."

And he now takes my lips in a brief kiss and he then gestures me to hand him my hand and I do and he slips the band down my finger and he kisses the band as he whispers – " to forever and beyond...always.."

I nod as I take the other band and slip it down his finger too and I kiss on it as I whisper looking into his eyes – " no..not just one forever..a forever with you will never be enough, a forever with you in the next seven lives too will also not be enough, a forever with you in all my lives is what I want..promise me that???"

He grins as he kisses my forhead – " I promise..Khushi.."

I grin as I kiss his nose – " do you know when I was walking to you tonight, I was a little nervous when I got out the elevator ok? But then I told myself that its you my arnav, the love that consumes my soul and in that moment as our eyes locked and I walked to you – I totally felt like that every moment of my life, every hour – every minute – every breathe – every nanosecond of my life was now coming down to this one moment that was going to be etched into my heart and soul forever, and that is why I tell you because of the way, I love you Arnav – I feel like I have loved you for more than a thousand years already and I will love you for a thousand more..."

He grins as he now pushes me into pillows and his hands start working their magic on me with ther caresses on my upperbody and he looks into my eyes – " nahh...even a thousand more years will not be enough for me Khushi, because I don't think I can love you enough even then.."

And before I can say anything, he takes my lips into a deep passionate prolonged kiss that becomes way too heated in a fraction of second, and hie every touch on me now is now starting to create a massive chaos on my body now as all of my sleep flies out of the window and I can only moan his name in passion and pull him closer into me as he now starts to touch me in way again that's burning me up and he breaks from the kiss for a second as he whispers against my lips with a mischevious smirk – " khushi, I can stop if you want to sleep now..."

I glare at him by narrowing my eyes at him and I pull him in for a deep kiss and I whisper in between against his lips – " you know since you did say that we have a thing with 4am..how about we put that sleep on hold for a while..and make the damm time still for a while...",and I pause as I wrap my legs around his waist on reflex and he lifts me up a little so that it gives him deeper access and he now enters into me slowly as he whispers againt my lips – " I love you khushi.."

I can only get lost in passion as we start to make raw passionate love again but I do open my eyes for a second to look into his eyes as I whisper against his lips as we make love – " I love you Arnav.."

A Chaotic Whirpool.

That is what Our Love is!

And it's a Whirlpool that's so Deep that Its Going to Take us Down into It, that we both would never be able to swim our way out – not even in a Thousand Years!

I was Sure About That.

And as he continues to make raw passionate Love to me – all I can think is about how deeply I love him.

I know He Understands.

Because I understand – it's the Same for Him.

And that is why – probably Life, Destiny and the Stars all gave this unadulterated Love that we feel for each other – another Chance.

Thank You God.

Than You for This Miracle of Our Second Chance.

And as I now start to drown into the passionate whirpool he has unleashed on me right now,and hes holding onto me and touching and kissing me in between in the ways – that drive me crazy with emotion.

God Arnav.

And I can only respond back with equal amount of passion as i make raw love to the only man I have ever Loved.

For Words will never be enough.

Theres only one way I can express the intensity of what I feel for him – the intensity he is mirroring back to me a thousand times more.

An emotion in between of us – an expression of Our Love that speaks Volumes.

A Moment in time that we are both trying to voice these very words to each other through our intense Love- Making.

Words That say..

I have Died Everyday...Waiting For You...

Darling..Dont Be Afraid..I Have Loved you..For A Thousand Years..

And I will Love You for A Thousand More...

Every Breath.

Every Hour.

Has Come To This.

One Step Closer.

I have Died Everyday...Waiting For You...

Darling..Dont Be Afraid..I Have Loved you..For A Thousand Years..

And I Will Love You for A Thousand More...

...............................

TADADAA!!!!!!

GUYSSSSSSS....

This is it.

The Last Update for Chaotic Wires of Love.

A special tribute to one of my all time favourite – A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

Let me know what you all think guysssss!!!!!

Hope my words were able to do justice to the happily ever after they both deserved.

On that Note – At first I had thought of giving the two part epilogue tomorrow and on Saturday however I have had a change of mind on that as I both my Epilogues will come in time intervals like One Year Later and then Two Years later – so I thought its better if I pause a little before giving that for better Impact.

Thank you guysssss for all the Love and support that you have given to Chaotic Wires.

I shall see you soon with the Epilogues (in some time) – But until then..i hope you enjoy the End – which is not really the end for them but the beginning of their own HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Please ignore editing errors guys, haven't proofread.

Much Love Guys.

Always.

........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 8.3K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
446K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
346K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
251K 11.6K 57
Story start from remarriage track. Khushi was missing after her remarriage which did not happened. Where is Khushi? What happens after that? Will de...