Love over fab 5 |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

A story of Manan after treasure hunt where dhruv drops Bomb on Manik by choosing between fab 5 or Nandini... More

~Introduction
~chapter 1
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 6
~chapter 7
~chapter 8
~chapter 9
~chapter 10
~chapter 11
~chapter 12
~chapter 13
~chapter 14
~chapter 15
~chapter 16
~chapter 17
~chapter 18
~chapter 19
~chapter 20
~chapter 21
~chapter 22
~chapter 23
~chapter 24
~chapter 25
~chapter 26
~chapter 27
~chapter 28
~chapter 29
Note
~chapter 30
~chapter 31
~chapter 32
~chapter 33
~chapter 34
~chapter 35
~chapter 36
~chapter 37
~chapter 38
~chapter 39A
~ chapter 39B
~chapter 40
~chapter 41
Chapter 42
~Epilogue

~chapter 2

25.6K 957 217
By bubbleybunnies

2 years later, in London..

( outside of the mansion)

In a big mansion in London... in room a couple was sleeping in each other arms... their body was covered with duvet... the girl woke due to continuous Alarm ring... the girl opened her eyes and saw her man sleeping with smile on his face.... she admired his smile and bend to cheek and kissed it there... she kept her lips there few minutes.... she then took on her hand and puts in his hair... she caressed his hair while pecking his cheeks number of times...

She loves troubling him in the morning.. only she knows how to wake him up in the morning... she was pecking his cheek when she felt warm arms around her waist... knowing whose arms would be she continued kissing his cheek... the boy opened his eye and looked at her... they both stared into each other's deeply...

They broke eye lock... the boy still had his arms around her waist holding her.. while she was leaning to his cheek... the boy swift his position with hers... he took underneath him and stared her.... before placing his lips on hers he looked at her and caressed her lips with his thumb.... he took her lips for morning soulful kiss... he kissed her gently then sucked her lower lips... while she responded to his kiss... she tried matching his speed but he was more faster than her.... he broke the kiss satisfying himself.... he looked at her and kept his palm on her right cheek...

He slowly caressed her cheek...

Boy : being naughty with me....

The girl smirked hearing him...

Girl : why can't I be naughty with you? Don't I have same right be with naughty with you? Hmm!

Boy : it's only your right on me...

She smiled at him then pushed him off her making him fall on bed... she got off bed and looked at him who was lying on bed with his side way...

Boy : why did you push me?

Girl : I pushed you because mr Manik malthora we have important meeting today... don't you want to attend your meeting....

Manik : meeting can wait first let me compete my romance with you...

Nandini : no mani... we have meeting..... dad will be waiting for us...

Manik : Nandini don't spoil it!

Nandini : not happening mani... I am getting late... I'm going to have shower...

Manik immediately got up bed hearing the shower and moved Nandini with smirk on his face...... Nandini was tried her in bun while facing the mirror to which she didn't realise Manik so near her... as Manik hands wrapped around her waist... Nandini got startled and looked up through mirror and saw him smirking.....

Nandini : mani....

Manik : Nandini..... I have better idea....

Nandini: what.... idea....

She stammered as Manik was rubbing his hand on her waist and nuzzling his nose on her neck.... she held her dress in her fist..,

Manik : how about taking shower together.... Nandini we will shower together and save water.... how is my idea?

He smirked which Nandini could feel against her neck as his nose were placed with his lips..... Nandini held her dress tight as Manik bite her neck then licked it to smooth the pain....

Nandini: mani......

Manik moved his face from her neck then turned her side facing her to him... he stared her before placing his lips again on hers.... he kissed her gently and passionate... he broke the kiss and rested his head on hers....

Manik : I love you Nandini....

Nandini smiled against his head...

Nandini : I love you too mani....

Manik smiled and held her hand... she let him do what he was doing... she Knew what was going to happen.... Manik opened the washroom door... he brought Nandini to sink where they brushed their teeth.... Manik left her hand and took his and hers toothbrush... he gave her brush with toothpaste on... Nandini took it and looked at him....

Manik : brush your teeth first then...

Nandini starts brushing while Manik brushing his teeth made shower arrangements... she was watching him while brushing.... soo they washed their mouth with fresh water.... they kept their brush back... Manik took Nandini hand again and took her to shower side... he first undressed her then undressed himself...

He checked the water temperature before stepping inside tub with Nandini....

Manik came back to his room with towel wrapped around his waist while Nandini came behind me in bathrobe....

Manik went to their closet and picked out today's outfit.... he then came back to Nandini and turned her to his Side... he slide the bathrobe of her body... he took her underwear and made her wore it... one by one he dressed Nandini....

Nandini was admiring him only... she was blessed to have him... Manik kept his hand on her hair and caressed it... he moved his close to her forehead and kissed it...

Manik : my beautiful...

Nandini: Only yours.... you get ready... I will check on dad...

Manik nods...

Nandini took her coat and bag... she left the room not before kissing Manik's cheek Hardly...

( Nandini's outfit. Ignore the coffee cup)

Manik smiled at her cuteness and got ready in his office wear... he gelled his hair... he sprayed his favourite million perfume on himself... he looked dashing in formal... he wore his watch on his left watch.... he took his tie with his bag and walked down to search for Nandini....

( Manik's outfit.. imagine tie too)

As Nandini came down she saw raj malthora already sitting in hall and watching news... she went to him and wished him good morning..

Nandini: good morning dad...

Raj moved his gaze from tv Nandini hearing her voice... he smiled...

Raj : good morning princess... ready for office...

Nandini : yes dad... dad did you had your tea...

Raj : yes... butler made it... I was waiting you for both to join for breakfast... where is Manik? Is still sleeping!

Nandini: no dad.. Manik is ready too.. he be coming shorty... why don't you sit dining area.. I will help butler to bring food.....

Raj nods and turned off the tv and stood up.. he walked to dining area while Nandini kept her bag and coat on the coach... before she could make move she heard Manik's voice...

She turned to the stairs and saw him coming down with his phone near his eye and his tie in one hand... she shook her head seeing him like this... Manik reached to her and gave her tie to her while still talking on phone...

She took the tie and wrapped it around his neck... Manik kept his hand on her waist and pulled her close to his chest.... Nandini didn't say anything.... Manik ended call and nuzzled her neck not letting her do the work... Nandini slapped his chest with her free hand... she quickly tied his tie and moved away from him...

Nandini : dad is waiting for you...

Manik : kiss please...

Nandini : mani what's wrong with you?

Manik : kiss then I will go...

Nandini : I won't kiss you.... day by day you becoming naughty... every moment you want kiss....

Manik pulled her making her land on his hard chest...

Manik : so what? I am only asking for kiss not make out.... please Jaan....

Nandini gasped hearing his words and slapped his his head...

Nandini: go to doctor...

Manik : I didn't need doctor but kiss... Jaan hurry up...

Nandini : no.... Mani leave me... dad is waiting...

Manik : kiss first....

Nandini gave up and moved her lips to his face... Manik closed his eyes thinking she will kiss on his lips but Nandini is Nandini... she kissed his cheek and ran from there... not feeling lips on his lips he opened his saw and Nandini gone....

Manik: watch in night....

He ruffled his hair and went to dining area... he saw raj already sitting...

Manik : good morning dad!

Raj looks up and smirked at him...

Raj : good morning Manik... why so moody today? Didn't get kiss...

Raj laughed making Manik angry.....

Manik : shut up dad....

Raj stopped laughing... Manik took his seat... Nandini came with butler and served them... she took her seat too and starts eating her breakfast.... malthoras had good time eating their breakfast....

Nandini: dad are you coming office today...

Raj : I am thinking to come in afternoon...

Nandini nods... Nandini picked her coat and wore it... she looked at Manik who was gazing his phone....

Nandini : dad take care.. if you need anything then tell butler... see you in office....

Raj : I will.. take care too...

Nandini bid raj and called Manik's name...

Nandini: Manik shall we leave...

Manik lifted his gaze and nods without looking at her... she looked at confusingly seeing him behaving like this but she ignored it...

Manik : bye dad...

Raj : bye!

Raj went to his room leaving manan alone...

Manik : let's go...

Nandini nods and follows Manik....

(Living hall/ room)

( back side of the living room)

(Dining area)

( manan's room)

(Manan's mirror look)

(Manan's bathroom)

( raj's room)

(Raj's bathroom)

( garden view from inside the house)

( the back garden)

( the kitchen)

Here is the second update of this story..

Hope you guys loving this story?

How was the update?

What will happen next?

Did you like manan scene?

Want more scene like this?

How was raj and Nandini bond?

How was the malthora house interiors?

What scene you like to see after this or later on?

Comment and vote!

Will update next chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 24.7K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
41.9K 1.9K 17
Hlo guys this is story about Manan after talent hunt I hope you guys will like it.. when fab5 asked manik choose between nandini and fab5 who will h...
240K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
74.6K 3K 10
Ranked 240 in Fan Fiction on 01/12/16 A cute story based on Manan's parenthood and Jr.Malhotras