I Can Fly (Legend of Korra Fa...

By legend_of_korra

What if Amon did take our bending and air bending was no more? What would happen to Korra and the Avatar cycl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

241 5 0
By legend_of_korra

The next time I wake up we are at the edge of a cliff.

"Now there will be no reminence of the air nomads once we get rid of the four of you."

I am not strapped to anything so I try to airbend, but nothing happens.

This is hopeless.

Me and my family are dragged to the edge and kicked of.

I watch my tears fly as I fall.

I can't handle this so I sing.

"I can fly
I swear I can fly
If I fall I won't hit the ground"

That is it! If I fall none of us will hit the ground!

I attempt to make a ball of air and it works!

"I can fly
I swear I can fly"

And I can fly. I make a sheet of air and save my family centimeters from the ground.

"Thank you" my dad says.

The four of us just lay there taking in what just happened.

"I am so sorry." I say, balling.

I give my dad, Ikki, and Meelo a big hug.

"Lets just go home." Ikki says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 36.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...