I Can Fly (Legend of Korra Fa...

De legend_of_korra

What if Amon did take our bending and air bending was no more? What would happen to Korra and the Avatar cycl... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

236 6 0
De legend_of_korra

The day that Korra is going to take down Amon has come, but I can't find my dad...

Oh shoot! He has a council meeting!

I have to go find him so I head out the door.

"Jinora! You cannot leave!" One of the guards yells.

"I need to find my dad!" I say tears streaming down my face and into the air from the strong wind.

"We are coming too!" Meelo yells.

Him and Ikki run down the steps.

"No! Go back! I don't want Amon to get either of you!"

But it was too late.

Before we knew it equalists surrounded us. The 3 of us tried to fight them of.

"Not today!" yelled one of the equalists yelled as he electrocuted us.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...