flower. h.s ✔️

De vanillasoy

// "...Harry? I thought you went home." "Turns out home isn't a place anymore, Flower." // In which a drug d... Mais

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
epilogue.
bloom.

sixty four.

55.8K 961 2.4K
De vanillasoy

A soft moan left my lips as a warmth engulfed my body and I felt like I was floating in space as my body burned and I sighed. I couldn't control myself as I writhed in the sheets, there was no way that this wasn't the best dream ever.

My mouth parted in a silent gasp as my core was gently lapped out, my back arching off the bed as the most wonderful feeling spread throughout my body only for my eyes to snap open as something hard and heavy hit my stomach and my back hit the bed.

I blinked blearily as hums filled the room, electricity running up my spine as my most sensitive bundle of nerves were nipped at and I gasped loudly, a pair of beautiful green eyes suddenly meeting mine with a devious gleam.

"Mornin' Sunflower."

The tip of Harry's nose glinted in the warm morning light before his face disappeared again and I was left crying out as his hand rested on my stomach, keeping me still as his tongue delved inside and lapped at my walls.

My thighs shook as his wide shoulders kept my legs firmly apart, my hands flailing to grab onto his sheets as his tongue made its gentle route in and out of my body and it took everything inside of me not to cry.

"I l-love y-you."

My words fell out of my mouth as a stuttered gasp as Harry's eyes flicked up and met mine briefly and I saw his lips curl up into a grin before soft kisses met the inside of my thighs and tears lined my lashes.

"H." I whined as my back twisted, his hand leaving my stomach as he hooked them under my thighs, practically wrapping them around his neck as his lips left whisper like pecks along the insides of my thighs before a very wet kiss met my folds.

"I love you Sunflower."

Harry's words were mumbled and I caught his hips buck against the bed and my body spasmed on its own accord as Harry practically made out with my lower lips, his tongue brushing in and out, coating my walls with his spit before his lips wrapped around my clit and I lost it.

My eyes scrunched up as he sucked, the pressure in my veins reaching its boiling point and it exploded, filling my bloodstream with ecstasy and beautiful colours as I was engulfed with nothing but Harry as I panted.

"I love you." I cried, tears leaking down my cheeks. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Harry's face appeared hovering over mine, his brows pulled in together as he pressed his lips to mine, his chin and nose and lips shiny and wet and I clung to his neck, pulling his body flush against me.

A whine slipped through my lips as his body laid on mine, his hard cock resting between my legs and I shakily lifted a leg to hook around his hips. Harry rocked against me gently and maybe it was because I was still half asleep but he wasn't anywhere near as rabid as he was last night.

I gasped as Harry lifted me, my body clinging onto his as I kept my face buried in his neck, my lips littering his skin with kisses as he sat up on his knees. His body falling into a comfortable sitting position and he expertly wrapped my legs around him.

Moans left our lips in sync as Harry gently pushed himself into me, his cock slick at the top as it brushed against my skin and I sighed, head falling against his shoulder as one hand ran down the length of my back as the other held my bum firmly, rocking me against him.

I pulled back slightly as Harry titled his hips so he pushed further into me, his cock pushing against my walls and boundaries, my eyes finding his as I pressed a kiss to his lips, the plump red cushions twitching up into a smile.

"Daddy." I gasped softly, Harry's curls ticking my neck as he shook his head.

"No Sunflower, jus' Harry."

I rocked against Harry feeling safe and secure as tears bubbled in my eyes again, his name falling from my lips over and over again.

"Please jus' Harry, me n' you, jus' Harry." Harry begged.

"I love you so much H."

I pressed my lips over his bird tattoos, along the seventeen black and back again until I buried my face in his neck. Harry's own lips pressing butterfly kisses along any piece of skin he could find.

"M'sorry Sunflower, m'not gunna...."

Harry trailed off and I shook my head, I'd already cum once now it was his turn.

I clenched around him and from the strangled groan that left his lips I knew he was close, his hands never straying from my body as he rocked me against him, as if he couldn't get my body close enough and I panted against his neck.

My lips sucking on the skin where his pulse thumped underneath and his rocking slowed down until I felt him twitch several times and then I began to fill full.

I shivered as Harry sloppily thrust, his cock stabbing at me as he emptied himself inside of me, his lips finding mine and he kissed me hard, our teeth almost knocking as he rutted against me, a single strand of curly hair falling across his forehead as his eyes scrunched up.

Harry held onto me as our bodies calmed down, our chests rising and falling until we were in sync and I smiled as I buried my face in his neck. I loved him so much and I was so happy he knew.

"I love you." I mumbled as Harry fell backwards, his softening cock still inside of me as he kept us together and I clung to him.

"Love you too, s'much my love."

We were silent for a while until I felt Harry slip from me, his groan accompanying the sudden gush leaving me and I knew I needed to shower. I also knew I had to keep Harry from seeing his seed leaving me, otherwise I'd never leave this bed.

"Yeh' leaking." Harry mumbled, his fingers disappearing between us and I whimpered as he brushed me, "Sorry m'love"

"You can plug me."

I blushed as I spoke without thinking, Harry's fingers stilling for a moment before they reappeared in front of my face, coated with his white cum and I lent forward, sucking them into my mouth and I cleaned them dutifully.

I squeaked as Harry pushed himself back into me, the remaining cum he left behind hopefully forced to stay inside of me as he shifted his hips and pushed slightly further inside, even soft he stretched me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked quietly, a little while later.

"Anythin'."

I licked my lips as I thought about it. I was hoping he wasn't going to take this the wrong way, I was just curious and I mean he seemed pretty stable right now...

"What changed?"

"Wha' d'yeh mean Sunflower?" Harry hummed, his lips vibrating against my ear.

"Like...how did we get here?"

"You fell asleep naked and I woke up, saw your pretty little tits and wanted breakfast."

I groaned as my entire body turned red and I buried my head against his chest as it rumbled with his laughter.

It was good to know he was still Harry.

"You're a nightmare, you know that right?" I muttered as I shook my head, Harry's hands forcing my head away from his chest so he could plant his lips to mine.

"But m'your nightmare, right?"

I rolled my eyes as I laughed and nodded. He really was my nightmare and I wouldn't have it any other way honestly.

"I just mean..." I paused to lick my lips, "When we first met,"

"I was a cunt, yeh'."

"H." I stressed, catching his eye roll, "We obviously weren't this." I gestured at our naked bodies wrapped up around each other.

"And it took a while for you to even talk to me and I know I was annoying but I think liked you faster than you liked me, even as you know friends or whatever. And don't get me wrong I am so so happy we're here and I love you so much H, I just, how?"

"You weren't annoying."

"Okay, thanks for clearing that one up." I drawled sarcastically, squealing as Harry grabbed at me, his cock pushing further into me as he tried to tickle me.

"I...I was happy, or at least I thought I was happy. Life was y'know, alrigh' just doing my own thing, I was fine selling drugs and doing some myself and I had Niall and Zayn and my friends and then all of a sudden I was pulled out of it, I was forced onto a plane with a bunch of guys I'd never even see before, all looking like they could knock me the fuck out,

"And then I was in France and fucking Jack was there and he was saying all this shit and I realised that my life was literally never going to be the same again. I'd never even left the fuckin' country before France."

I chewed at my lip as I stared at Harry, his eyes firmly pointed above my head, his eyes flicking down and then away again as they met mine and I sucked in a shaky breath.

"And then there was you. And I had no idea who you were, I knew Jack Carmichael had a daughter but that was as far as my knowledge and option really went. But you were there and you were so fucking pretty.

"The first time we met, when he introduced us, you had this long hair that was tucked behind your ears even thought there were curls forcing their way out and you had freckles dotted all over your cheeks and you looked so fucking nervous."

I flushed as Harry spoke, I had probably looked disgusting but considering his penis was in my vagina right now, he kinda had to be nice to me.

"And I knew straight away exactly the kind of girl you were, you were pretty and you knew it. And then you spoke French and I'd never heard anything hotter, didn't have a fucking clue what you said. But it was hot."

"I said having a babysitter was ridiculous."

"How'd you remember that?" Harry frowned at me, his eyes drifting down my neck and I swallowed, shrugging.

"I felt bad about it."

Harry didn't say anything but I caught his eyes rolling again before he shifted and I yelped, his cock pushing into what felt like my womb.

"I tried to stay as far away from you as possible because I was mad, I wanted to be mad at you and I guess I was for a while but mostly at Jack because fuck me that man is a cunt. And then I had to live with you and there was a fucking private plane but you were nice and asked about me when I thought all you'd talk about was yourself.

"I knew exactly what kind of girl you were, with your big house and even bigger bank account and pretended they're the sweetest people on Earth when they're actually fucking goblins."

Harry stopped talking and I regretted asking him this because it was hurting.

I knew it wasn't true now, or at least I was hoping he still didn't think of me like this, but to know he once did upset me.

I just wanted people to like me.

"We were complete opposites because you were one of the pretty little rich girls who I grew up around, who looked down on me and my family because we didn't have a lot and I was waiting, I was just waiting for the façade to slip and for you to be as nasty as I thought you were because it always happens.

"But it never did."

"H..." I said quietly, his eyes meeting mine and I smiled despite myself as his lips twitched upwards, "I'm sorry, I hope I wa-"

"Don't apologise Flower. You don't have anything to apologise for. It was just me being a twat."

I rolled my lips together and sighed before I pressed my lips softly to the antenna of his butterfly tattoo.

"Then I realised, slowly, that your life kinda actually fucking sucked and your Dad's a cunt and Oliver is a fucking disgusting prick and your Brother's an idiot and I don't know, you're nothing like the girls I grew up with or Eleanor's friends and m'really fucking happy about that."

Tears grew in my eyes again but before I could even open my mouth to tell him I love him, Harry was hovering above me, hips rolling gently into mine and I let out the strangest mixture of a gasp and whine.

"You kinda sound like a dying water dog."

I laughed despite myself, face turning red as his comment didn't slow Harry down and instead he just grinned at me and kissed the tip of my nose before he linked his fingers through mine and pressed our hands down into the bed.

Harry's lips latched onto my nipples and I arched my back into him forcing his thrusts to quicken, my mouth hanging open as my sensitive body worked up again.

"Y'know yeh' pretty when yeh' cum."

My eyes fluttered shut as Harry sucked in another red mark on the underside of my boob, his eyes meeting mine with a cheeky grin on his lips and I simply turned my head to the side in an attempt to hide.

"Even prettier when s'me making yeh' cum."

Considering I had already reached my peak once this morning it didn't take long for it to build again and hurried whispers of Harry's name fell from my lips as his hand slipped between us and started rubbing my clit.

"Wanna come together."

Harry let go of my other hand as he increased the circles he was rubbing into me and his thrusts, making my boobs bounce until he wrapped his spare arm around my waist and held me flush to him.

The contracting of his arm around my waist and the feeling of his skin against my hard and painful nipples was enough to send me over the edge and I clenched down on Harry's cock, his head dropping back as he thrusted one last hard time before my vision spotted and I felt like I was on top of the world.

"I love you Flower."

I smiled as Harry dropped the two of us back onto the bed, and rolled off me, this time his seed pouring out of me and I groaned as I caught my breath. I really did need to shower now.

"I love you too, H." I replied quickly as I pushed to stand from the bed, my legs shaky as I did so.

"So fuckin' hot."

I grabbed my overnight bag and squeezed my legs together as I quickly left his bedroom, knowing exactly what he was talking about and what exactly he thought fucking hot and I knew if I hung around I'd never get away from him.

Men were the weirdest.

I turned the shower on and turned the heat up before glancing at myself in the mirror, an involuntary yelp leaving my lips as I took in the state of my neck and chest.

I prodded at several of the red marks littering my neck, hissing as they were tender to the touch before I stepped away and looked down at myself, my stomach had bruises forming in what was quite obviously finger prints and the inside of my thighs had bloomed in violent red and blue.

No wonder I was sore, I looked like a domestic violence victim.

I showered throughly, Harry's mint scented body wash bringing a refreshingly cool sting to my skin the minute I spread it across my body before I pulled out my own shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair.

I loved him, I really did but I was not using a two in one product again.

I towel dried my hair as I found a pair of underwear and a wire free bralet before pulling on one of Harry's jumpers he'd left at my house at some point and got busy brushing my teeth.

I wasn't even aware Harry was a Kendrick Lamar fan but the grey hoodie with Damn. printed on the front proved it, but I mean who wasn't a fan of that man to be fair.

"Damn is right."

I jumped as Harry spoke and I looked up in fright to see him wearing a pair of grey trackies slung low on his lips as he scratched his bare chest whilst he held a mug in the other.

"I look like I was attacked by a leech." I glared half heartedly at him as I left my bag by the wall and headed towards him in the kitchen intent on getting my own drink only to find a white coffee already made.

"I'd say vampire." Harry shrugged before he gave my bum a quick slap just as I picked my mug up and I glared fully at him this time. "But I have been looking for that."

"Was at my house." I shrugged as I picked up a cold sausage roll and took a bite.

"V'got something for you."

I raised an eyebrow at Harry as he gestured for me to sit on a sofa and I did, aware of his eyes on me every single time I moved.

"Yeh' limping."

"I'm sore."

"Why?" Harry asked innocently, his smirk was anything but as I shook my head with an amused smile. "Here."

I blinked as he handed me a small wrapped gift and I frowned as I recognised the tag that said Flower in Harry's handwriting. Wasn't this from....

"Isn't this from Christmas?" I asked, looking up at him to see him leaning against the parting wall watching me and I had to clench, why was everything he did hot?

"Yeh."

I opened my mouth to ask something else only to have Harry gestured for me to open it silently with an exasperated look and I blushed but did as I was told and ripped off the paper, a shiny silver key coming into view.

How had he managed to wrap a key into a ball of paper?

I shook my head, that wasn't the point. Why had he given me a key? Why had he almost given me a key at Christmas...?

"H?" I asked, confused as I looked at him to see him uncharacteristically nervous.

"S'to the flat."

"Your flat?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes Flower." Harry nodded mockingly and I bit my lip, hot. "Want you around as much as you want."

"Really?" I asked, a grin breaking out on my face as he nodded, his own smaller albeit smaller than mine appearing.

I left Harry to his own devices as I busied myself with adding his key to my own, a stupid grin on my face the entire time and then I settled onto the sofa, my phone in hand as I texted Niall about it, I was sure he probably didn't want to know but he'd been the most supportive person and I loved him a lot.

"Hey baby, wha's this?"

I blinked as Harry's voice broke me out of my bubble several hours later, the new pet name leaving his lips barely registering as I locked my phone, looking at NYC accommodation could wait when I had my boyfriend calling me baby.

"Oh." I shrugged as I saw him by my handbag, the second brown envelope from a couple of weeks ago in his long fingers. "I have no idea."

"What d'yeh mean you don't know?"

"I mean exactly that," I shrugged again, laughing a bit this time. "I got it when I got my acceptance letter. I forgot it was even in my bag."

What was Harry even doing near my bag? The last I knew he was playing some incredibly violent game on his xbox.

I held my hand out for it, Harry complying and I slid my nail along the glued edge easily before opening it and peering in. The contents was quite heavy and I struggled to grab it all with one hand as I pulled it out.

"Oh, my god."

The words fell my from my mouth as the contents fell into my lap, Harry falling onto the seat beside me as I picked up one of the photographs. It was my Father and the two men who had kidnapped me.

"H..."

I trailed off unsure as I sifted through the photographs, there were a lot. There was also bank statements and what looked like to be official government details, Jack Carmichael and Carmichael Holdings featured on the majority of it.

Harry took it upon himself to look at the paperwork whilst I looked through the photographs, there were so many men I didn't recognise and know in and out of my Father's offices, restaurants and my house.

There were photos of thick stacks of what looked like fifty pound notes being exchanged from my Father to foreign looking men and vice versa. I frowned as I looked through them, my eyes finding a photo from the gala in New York.

I was in the background, talking to Giovanni as my Father spoke to a man I didn't recognise, there were several photos of the two of them talking in fact, until quite clearly a gun was passed between them and then cash.

"I don't know what any of this means." I admitted, looking towards for Harry for help, only to find him stuck staring a piece of a paper and I leaned over him.

It was a confirmation of a money transfer from the bank my Father used, my eyes flicked between the paper and Harry who's jaw was set hard and I frowned as I vaguely recognised the name on the receiving end and I did something I had only done a handful of times.

I googled myself.

It was the first link that popped up, a BBC article detailing the trial and subsequent sentencing of the men who had taken me, their names printed in black staring back at me.

Christopher Lewis and Declan Adams.

I looked back at the paper, my heart sinking as the same name stared back at me in black and white. C.Lewis.

My Father had paid one of them who kidnapped me, twelve thousand pounds? Why?

"When I was stuck in that room, in between my crying and fear, I swear I heard Jack's voice."

"I got Zayn to trace your phone, me, Lou and Liam were outside and we saw Jack pull up outside where you were being held."

Harry met my wide eyes as I tried to figure what the actual fuck was going on. My brain was running a mile a minute as it bounced from conclusions to conclusions, ranging from my Father being a raging psychopath to him wanting me dead.

"What does this mean?"

I watched as Harry opened his mouth then closed it slowly and shook his head, who had given me this stuff? What did they want me to do with it?

"Why would someone give me this? Do they think I already know?" I asked, a slight panic to my voice.

"Calm down Flower." Harry said calmly, his hand landing on my knee and I gripped his fingers immediately.

I sat there staring at the photographs in my lap as my brain ticked over, I knew my Father was a criminal, I think deep down I always had but this...this was something else entirely.

"He hasn't paid any tax in the last five years. So not only is he a cunt he's also committing tax fraud."

I laughed despite myself, Harry's lips twitching even though my laugh sounded strangely disembodied and I let out a shaky sigh.

"I don't know what any of this means. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with any of it."

"Flower, s'alright. Leave it with me." Harry stated, his voice was calm but there was a nerve jumping in his jaw and I swallowed, my eyes wide and worried as I looked at him.

"Harry I'm scared."

"Don't be m'love. M'here, and m'not gunna let anything happen to you, promise." Harry reassured me, all the contents on the envelope being shoved back inside before he pulled me onto his lap.

I was glad I had Harry, if I had got this without him I don't know what I would have done. Should I go to the police?

If my Father is a criminal, then the answer is clearly yes. But, as much as I hate him...thats my Dad.

"Harry, I think my Dad wants me dead."

"I'll kill him before he even lays a single finger on you, Sunflower."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13M 346K 40
My thoughts you can't decode.. Sequel : Escape Route.
363K 10K 38
Sequel to "Daddy" I think thats about all you need to know ;)
30.4K 753 12
Harry's struggling with anxiety and depression, and Louis' trying his best to help the love of his life. Their relationship is tested when Harry's me...
3.1M 58.9K 88
This story contains mature and explicit content