Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

twentytwo

10.5K 541 159
By phatblackhottie

* not edited, excuse mistakes *
* 10 comments for a update *

Jahir Brown
same day
12:46 pm

"What the fuck." Terrance mumbled as we walked around this building.

"It needs a little work but I'm sure you can turn this place around." Travis said patting me on the back. I mugged him before turning my attention to the building again.

I didn't expect this shit to look hella high maintenance but damn this shit was tore up.

"Ight Trap we gon catch up wit you later." Terrance said.

"Alright remember you can turn this around." Trap smiled handing me the keys before leaving.

I could slap this nigga silly right now.

"The fuck Ima do with this bruh?"

"I mean this shit ain't gon happen overnight but once you get your money up, put in the work it's gonna turn around." Terrance told me.

"I gotta get back on the block forreal now." I sighed.

"I thought you was on that social media shit?"

"I am and that shit is a good lil check but I need more than that. I sold the other house too but I need to keep this shit coming."

"Let's go see what they talking about then."

***
4:44 pm

I know she didn't stop sharing her location.

"Yea she lost her fucking mind." I said thinking out loud.

"What she mad about jit?" Rob asked.

"Don't worry bout it." I said texting her phone.

turn yo fuckin location on
read 4:46 pm

i'm not the nigga to be played with & you know that
read 4:47 pm

indy♥️
leave me alone.
read 4:47 pm

you actin stupid
read 4:48 pm

mad for no reason
read 4:48 pm

yo ass need to grow up
read 4:48 pm

indy♥️
you the last one to talk about somebody needing to grow up
read 4:50 pm

indy♥️
finna be on the block till you 50 with a fucking walker
read 4:50 pm

indy♥️
old ass nigga
read 4:50 pm

you finna be sitting in the house in a fuckin wheelchair at 20 keep talkin to me like you lost yo fuckin mind
read 4:52 pm

indy♥️
yea ok , you not finna ruin my day BYE
read 4:52 pm

ight im not finna keep chasing yo stupid ass. you wanna be left alone im leaving you alone real talk
delivered

"Look at this nigga Breezy face bruh!" somebody said making me look up from my phone.

"I never seen somebody mug they phone before."

"Shut the fuck up." I said waving them off.

"Who got you that mad brodie?"

"Can't be nobody but Dior." Terrance messy ass said.

"You just never stop talking." I said to him.

"Who Dior?"

"The one that was just up here." Terrance told him.

"Oh the thick one."

"Watch your mouth bitch." I said mugging the nigga that said that.

"What? She is thick." He said shrugging.

"Wait ain't it another joint named Dior that be at that club downtown."

"That is her fucking idiot." Somebody said making me bust out laughing.

"Ohhh! I knew that ass looked familiar." A couple laughs followed after that. Too many laughs for my liking.

"The fuck is funny?" I asked.

"Bitch you need to calm down. Nobody knew you was fucking with her like that."

"How the fuck you didn't know that all he do is post her ass ona socials." Rob said.

"No bullshit, that man in love." Terrance said dapping up Rob.

"Let me be that then damn. Y'all always in somebody business." I said getting up to leave.

"Aw not you leaving." Rob said, everybody start laughing.

"Fuck y'all." I said heading towards my car

"Tighten up pussy!" Terrance yelled.

I flipped him off before getting in my car and pulling off.

Indya King
7:48 pm

"What you mean you don't wanna go no more Indy?" Dime asked.

"I'm not going out like what the fuck. Jahir was supposed to been pulled up on me or something." I said throwing a tantrum.

"Well you did tell him y'all wasn't together and to leave you alone."

"That nigga knows when I say that I really mean come get me. He never takes me serious any other time."

It was cute the first hour or two but it's been three like I'm supposed to be getting some act right at this moment. This was not apart of the plan.

"Maybe he sick of your shit girl I don't know." Dime said rolling her eyes.

"He probably is." I sighed laying back on her bed.

"But... being sad about it ain't gonna help. You might as well go out with me to get your mind off it for a couple hours then deal with it later." She told me.

"Fine." I said reluctantly.

***
next day
2:24 am

"IF THE NIGGA WANNA HIT IT, MAKE THAT NIGGA SPEND IT. MAKE HIS POCKETS HURT, go bestie!" Dime yelled recording me while I danced.

Bitch I was having the time of my life at this club. It was one of them nights I was becoming friends with everybody and talking about anything.

"I feel like just worked out, it's hot as shit in here." I said sipping my drink.

"The alcohol gonna make you even more hot." Dime said taking my drink.

"I need that what are you doing!" I said getting sad.

"You need to calm down." She said. I just waved her off before I was bumped by somebody.

"Y'all don't know how to say excuse? The fuck, I'll smack everybody in this bitch!" I said loudly.

"Girl what? It's time to go." Dime said taking me out the club.

"I don't wanna go! I want Jahir." I whined still getting in her car.

"Why the fuck did I get you this drunk?" Dime mumbled pulling off.

***
3:07 am

"Thank you Vinny!" Dime said to my doorman as we walked in my apartment.

I went straight into my room not seeing him or his stuff anywhere.

I walked into the kitchen getting some ice cream and started crying.

"Dior why are you crying bro?" Dime said annoyed.

"He left me. All his stuff is gone." I said eating some more.

"He's going to get over it Indy trust me. Y'all are gonna be okay. Drink this water." She said handing me a water bottle.

"That nigga really divorced me after 4 months almost five like who does that?" I said sipping the water wiping my eyes.

"Y'all weren't married." Dime said.

"Yes we were Diamond. You know Rihanna made a song about you?" I asked before I started singing it.

"I can't leave you here like this I'm calling Breezy."

"Don't call him. He's my ex husband what type of best friend are you?" I asked her.

Dime stared at me for awhile before going somewhere else.

"You need to get here like now. Here Indy." Dime said on the phone handing me pills.

"What are these."

"Advil. Eat these too." She said handing me the pack of Hawaiian bread I had taking away the ice cream.

"I don't care about y'all stupid ass argument bring your ass over here!" Dime said.

"Let me talk to him." I told her. She rolled her eyes before handing me the phone.

"Pooh."

"What you want man?"

"You really took your stuff like are you crazy? You don't care about me." I told him.

"You just drunk, don't even know what the fuck you talking about."

"How are you gonna leave me?"

"You're crazy. You told me we not together so I got the fuck." He told me.

"Well I lied so come back. Or I'll come to you." I said.

"It's 3 in the morning and you off yo ass you not coming over here. Just go to sleep."

"Okay. I know you're tired of me I'll just leave you alone." I told him.

He sighed loudly, "Ight I'm finna be over there give me 10 minutes." He said before hanging up.

I started dancing causing Dime to look at me crazy.

"He's coming over." I told her giving her phone back.

"That's great news, keep eating that bread though." She told me.

20 Minutes went by and Jahir was finally here while Dime left.

"Hi pooh." I said jumping on him.

"Wassup." He mumbled holding me while locking my door.

"I missed you. I had so much fun tonight." I said kissing him all over his face.

"I see." He said taking me into my bathroom.

"You're being so dry and you took your stuff home." I said sucking my teeth.

"You worried about the wrong shit, get in the shower so you can go to sleep." He told me putting me down and turning on the water.

"Come in here with me." I told him.

"No hurry up so we can lay down, damn!" He said aggravated.

"Your attitude stinks like really." I said holding my nose.

"I had to get out my bed at 3 in the morning to come take care of yo ass cause you don't know how to fucking act so I don't give a fuck about nothing you talking about." He told me.

"Okay just get the fuck out." I told him pulling my clothes off stepping in the shower.

Shortly after the bathroom door closed.

That nigga better still be in this house too.

***
12:17 pm

I sighed eating my food glancing at Jahir every once in awhile seeing he was still on his phone.

We been sitting here in silence for about 20 minutes just eating.

I got up to put my plate in the sink bumping him on purpose while I walked past. I looked at him still getting no response.

"That phone surely has your attention." I said.

"Yup."

"These dry ass responses getting old."

"Ok."

"So you don't wanna be together no more?" I asked.

"You said that not me."

"You know I be lying. Like you really took your clothes out my house, that's bold."

"That's your problem, all you do is talk shit. I'm giving you what you want." He said shrugging.

"That's not what I want though."

"What you want then."

"All I want is youuu!" I tried to sing like Miguel.

"You annoying as fuck."

"That's fine, you stuck with me though." I said shrugging.

"Yea ight, I'm finna go."

"Are you serious? You can't be that mad." I said.

"I'm not, if you mad I'm tryna make some money then go head. I'm not finna keep entertaining your bullshit though." He told me.

"You told me you didn't want to do that shit anymore because it's dangerous, that's the whole reason you fake didn't wanna be with me so what the fuck." I said remembering why I was mad all over again.

"What I'm doing and what almost got you killed was two different things. That whole shit with that nigga Jay was some personal shit. Making the money was never a problem but I don't wanna do that shit my whole life."

"So why you doing it again now? You have a good income with all the promotion and brand deals you have."

"That building not looking good right now. I need more money to put into it cause it needs to get done fast. I'm gonna have to do that shit until I get the business I want running." He explained.

"Ok. I'm not a fan of the whole thing but I get it." I told him sitting on his lap.

"That's cool and shit but you getting on my nerves with that impulsive shit. You always wanna jump to what the fuck you think going on before hearing what I gotta say. You need to stop doing that shit, I love you and all that but that shit getting old."

"I understand and I'm sorry. I can admit I have some growing up to do. I'll make it up to you." I told him.

"How?"

"Well you know your Jordan year in two weeks right?" He nodded slowly. He was indeed a Virgo, I wish I knew more about astrology but I don't.

"I have a surprise for you, close your eyes!" I told him. I watched him reluctantly close them before I went into my room getting the surprise.

"Alright open in 3 2 1!" I said. He said opening his eyes squinting at what was in my hand for a minute.

"You really need some damn glasses pooh." I said sucking my teeth.

"Um where the fuck is Anguilla?" He asked while I waved the tickets in his face.

"It's in the Carribean pooh."

"Take this shit back bae. I know it was expensive, all I need is some food and pussy I'll be good. This too much." He told me.

"I mean it wasn't really expensive because this cosmetic company sent me on this trip. I just paid for you to come with me. So if you think about it it's like I paid for myself." I said smiling.

"Damn. I never been out the country ever." He said grabbing the tickets.

"Me either, we gotta get our passports on Thursday." I told him.

"Shit bae, we definitely going up for your birthday." He said kissing me.

"Boy focus on yours first." I said laughing.

"I really appreciate this shit. Thank you." He said giving me another kiss and going into my kitchen.

We really getting flewed out!

"And turn your location back on!" He told me.

This nigga.

~

Do y'all feel like Jahir was in the wrong or Indya?

Aw bye, not they going on a trip.

I really sent they ass on a trip cause Indya fc got some cute ass island pictures that just can't go to waste.

Thoughts?

This book might be ending soon I don't know exactly when but I know how it is though😏

Celebrity crush?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 4 22
A group of friends from South Heights come together and in the midst they find love, money, and danger in the drug game. Will they remain loyal or tu...
1.4K 29 6
"This mine sage you gon be stuck with me forever you gon be my wife, best friend, and babymama. Ma don't let no other nigga in it or imma kill you an...
46.1K 1.4K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.