Saved by the Devil [EDITING]

By lunaofart

Davina Alexander is an 20-year-old girl who has always lived in an unfortunate situation, and I'm not talking... More

CHARACTERS
1•Aloha
2•Bandages
3•Games
4•Partial
5•Gift
6•Wednesday
7•Days and nights
8•Primo atto
9•Bunny
10•Departure
11•Alone
12•Secondo atto
13•Lover
14•Naked talk
15•Terzo atto
16•Puppy love
17•The cute little bear
18•Square friend
19•Under the bed
20•Four inches
21•Hell is their Kingdom
22•The Devil and his Angel
23• Blue doors
24•A normal gal
25• Let the leaves fall
27•Angel cry
28• Handsome devil
29• Flourishing
30• Beloved
Sequel
The sequel is live!

26• I'll be the one

10.5K 335 35
By lunaofart

•Diavolo DeLuca•

She has been in the bedroom all night long; I think she's asleep. I hope she comes out of there soon because I miss my bunny so much. Maybe there is a way of fixing it, maybe sh– SHE'S OPENING THE DOOR!

"Hi, bunny," I said as I got up on my feet so quickly it gave me whiplash "How are you–" her arms looped around my torso tightly "It's okay, bunny, I've got you," my arms embraced her as my chin rested at the top of her head.

"I want to meet them," she whispered.

My eyes went wide as I gazed down at my wife "Bunny, are you sure?"

"Yes," she slowly nodded locking her gaze with mine "I have questions that only they can answer."

"But bunny, they will only hurt you; they're bad people—"

"You're bad to everyone else but you are my hero," her hands cupped my cheeks "please, help me close this chapter of my life; maybe I'll finally have some peace."

A deep sigh left my mouth "Okay, bunny."

"All right," her hands rested on my pecs now "I'll go pack."

I nodded looking down at her "I'll call the Captain."

"Thank you, handsome," she stood on her toes to peck my right cheek. "I know you don't agree with this but I appreciate your support."

While I talked to the jet's Captain and arranged things for us to have a place to stay and cars when we get there, she packed for us. Davina changed into a pair of white sweatpants, a cropped navy blue sweater with black and white stripes; and platform Sk8 Vans. I carried the bags downstairs and from there, someone else took care of them while we got in the car.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered as soon as the car moved.

My head immediately turned to gaze at her "Why are you sorry, bunny?"

"For cutting short our honeymoon so I can meet the people who sold me," tears formed in her eyes as her lower lip quivered.

I shook my head "No, bunny, don't be sorry; even if I don't like these people, you're my first priority and if you think meeting them will bring you peace or help you have a bit of closure, then I support you. Always."

Davina rested her head on my right shoulder as she slipped her hand in my shirt to place her hand on my stomach; it relaxed me and I know it helps her too.

Once at the private airport, she was asleep so I carried her into the aircraft. Just as I was about to put her down on the bed, she gripped my shirt and whispered: "Stay with me, handsome."

"I will, bunny," my lips pecked her forehead.

Davina pulled the blankets over herself and whimpered, hugging the pillow underneath her head. I took a seat at one of the two leather seats in the bedroom and fastened my seatbelt before pulling out my phone to let my sister know where we are going and why.

As soon as we are done with this, we'll go back to the scheduled honeymoon which she'll might need more than ever after talking to that pair of monsters.

The flight was tranquil, Davina woke up a couple of times to eat but immediately after went back to sleep. I hope it's not her depression crawling its way out of that box we had created to handle it.

Maybe I'll have to rethink our honeymoon; take her somewhere just for us without any activities...just being with each other all day long without interruption. I have to admit that this is my fault for not pushing away my curiosity for the parents of my wife.

"We are here, bunny," I climbed on top of her and peppered kisses all over her neck to wake her up. "I got us a beautiful place here so we can have utter privacy."

Davina's eyes fluttered open, her hands rested on my pecs "Hi, handsome," the girl whispered.

"Hi, bunny," I pecked her lips. "I missed those mesmerizing eyes."

"Not as much as I missed your luscious lips," she laced her arms around my neck and pulled me into a tight hug. "Don't leave me alone one second, please."

"Never," I slipped my arms under her body and pulled her as close as possible, hiding my face in the crook of her neck. "My precious little bunny."

"My precious little handsome," Davina told, making me smile since she giggled.

The drive to the house we are staying at was around two hours long; I want us to be as far away from them as possible. Having to meet them will already be draining my bunny, I don't want those bad vibes anywhere near her so we'll stay away from Vancouver.

We are staying at a place called Whistler, Canada, and the landscapes are just absolutely breathtaking. The house is a chalet which will make my bunny feel like what she is; a queen. The place has a magnificent view of the mountains and forest which will help calm down my bunny; she likes admiring nature.

"We are here, bunny," I whispered against the top of her head.

She whimpered, tightening her grasp around my left arm "Mhhh, just five more minutes."

"Bunny," I chuckled "come on, we have a bed waiting for us."

Davina's eyes fluttered open, she looked up at me and smiled sleepily "I had a dream about you."

"No surprise," I smirked, making her laugh. "You make my heart skip a beat when you laugh."

"You have that effect on," a grin played on her lips. Her eyes diverted to the house "Is this where we are staying?"

"Only the best for my bunny," I opened my door and jumped off before helping her.

We walked towards the entrance door holding hands; she has all the energy in the world because she slept the whole plane ride but I only got some 30-minute naps every two hours. My bunny will probably want to stay up all night long, watching movies or buying things online; she's been into that lately since she doesn't have to read anything. This girl learned my credit card digits in five minutes.

Whatever bunny wants, she'll get. Especially right now when things are most likely to go south. Something I would like to do is to take her back to Hawai'i to erase all those bad memories she has from the place. To turn the bad into good and so she can realize there's no one in the world who can hurt her.

"Woah," Davina grinned looking around the grand room.

"Do you love it or do you LOVE it?" I grinned, crossing my arms.

Davina jumped onto the sofa "I fucking love it!"

"Woah woah woah, young lady–"

"I'm pregnant, Diavolo, I'm not too young to cuss," she chuckled.

Okay, little missy coming out of her cocoon...I love it.

My feet took me around the shortest part of the L-shaped sofa to get on top of her "You're not too young, huh?"

She shook her head with a smile "No, I also slept with my social studies teacher from college." That's one of the role plays we've invented. "And my personal chef loves to get down and dirty with the maple syrup."

"What about me, Mrs. DeLuca? Your husband's best friend," I dipped my head into her neck and kissed her flesh slowly, to torture her; you have no idea how horny she gets when we role-play.

"We have to make it quick before Mr. DeLuca gets home," she whispered, tickling the back of my neck which drives me insane.

"Art takes time," I wrapped her legs around my torso and sat on my knees to take my shirt off.

"Get to work then Michelangelo," she pulled down her sweatpants and I gladly helped her until she was completely naked, only for my eyes to see.

"Get on your knees, bunny," I said out of breath, unbuckling my belt.

I know it might not be the best thing but Davina finds comfort in having sex. It makes her forget about everything else and she feels good, empowered even so if fucking is what she needs for her confidence to grow, she'll have it all the time.

Davina knelt giving me her back and immediately bent over with her folded arms resting on the sofa; she couldn't handle it once we were having sex and she fell to that position which she now loves since it's easier to hit her soft spot.

My hands gripped her buttocks as the tip of my cock teased her entrance, making her tight little hole clench as whimpers left her mouth "Please, daddy," my wife looked at me over her shoulder with pleading eyes. "Don't be mean," she whined.

A smirk curved my lips "Baby girl, just because you're not getting your way it means that daddy is mean to you," a growl left my mouth as I spanked her right buttock. "Daddy is really, really," I slowly slid into her "good to you..." it came out as a moan.

"Fuck..." she whimpered, hiding her face in a throw pillow.

And we fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked, took a shower and fucked before finally falling asleep at 4 am. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. The meeting will not be arranged, I don't want to give them a heads up so they can make up a bullshit speech on how they were young. Hopefully, her mind will be in the game tomorrow and she will break them into pieces. I'll take care of it if she doesn't do it.

We woke up at around 2 pm, her right leg was draped over my thighs as her head rested on my right pec "Where are we meeting them?"

"We'll show up at their house at dinner time so the food makes them sick," a grin formed on my lips as I looked down to meet her eyes. "How does that sound?"

"Whatever you think is best," she whispered before pecking my lips. "I'm going to make some French toast, do you want that for brea–"

"No, bunny," I sat up and tickled the back of her neck with my knuckles. "I'll take care of breakfast, you do whatever you need to do like those face masks you like to do."

Davina giggled "I'll look for something to wear because I didn't bring anything for this weather."

"I had someone send us clothes for this weather. They're hung in the closet," I winked.

Davina immediately threw her arms around my neck "How do you do all of this?"

A smile played on my lips as my arms laced around her waist, pulling her closer "Money in the bank, bunny."

"And love in your golden heart," she whispered.

"Only for you, bunny."

Hiii! It's been so long since I updated guys 🥺🥺I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting for FOUR MONTHS! I'm horrible BUT it won't happen again. I finally have figured out where I'm taking this story!
Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 142K 73
"If you could ask the Devil a question, what would it be?" - - - ••• Alexander Romano ••• Handsome. Charming. Deranged. Psychotic. Obsessive. Contro...
134K 3.2K 39
Grace : quiet, shy, introvert .. all she want is a normal life Alexander : only rightful future king of mafia.. nothing can go normal in his life.. ...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
981K 43.5K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...