HOUSEMATE|| JUNGKOOK STORY [C...

By cookiemochi

It starts when a stranger guy suddenly comes to your house asking for rent. [STARTED: 25FEB20] [STATUS: COMPL... More

1: fridge
2: new comer
3: skin care routine
4: mess
5:jimin
6: underwear
8: late night
9: TMI pt.2
10: laundry
11: park
12: trusfrated
13: days off
14: whip man
15: shining armour
16: dying donkey
17: (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
18: third wheeler
19: feeling
20: three decades
21: At last
22: stay wif me
23: ippi
24: opps-
25: wonder~
26: surprise
27: click!click!
28: Dubai
29: smol human
30: noㅡ
31: together
32: because i love you
33: heart to heart
34: #jungjungjr
35: mine
36: finally
37: exhibition
38: baby
39: d-day
40: HOUSEMATE
BONUS✨

7: TMI

4.1K 179 21
By cookiemochi

  Jungkook was in a mall, buying some new clothes, new films for his camera, new brushes for his painting and much more. He didn't expect at the middle of he strolling around the mall, he met his housemate's brother. Jimin was a few feet him, walking down the pathway by his own. He with himself alone not with anyone else. Jungkook could see he was in his work suit. His was wearing blue black colour shirt, tucked in neatly in black trouser. As for the outer, he wore long black jacket. Jimin looked so fancy the way he dressed himself up.

  Once Jimin saw Jungkook, his eyes turned to two cresent moons ans he waved towards him. Jungkook  waved back and bowed slightly as the older approached him. Jimin deepened his hands inside his trouser's pants pockets.

  "Don't expect seeing you here, boy. What are you buying?" Jimin glanced towards a few bags that Jungkook held. The younger looked at his bags as well and turned to face the older."Ah, some shirt and some for my work."

  Jimin nodded knowingly. Didn't pushed any further to know more.

  "What are you doing here alone, hyung? Aren't it's still work hour?Do you have to meet client?"
  "Ah?No meet client. Yes, it's still work hours. It's lunch time now."

  Jungkook let oh left his lips before Jimin continued. "Since you are here? Have you eaten? Hyung would like to have accompany too since Jungna insisted from coming. Will you?"

  Jungkook stayed silent for a moment, thinking. "Except of you're rushing. It's okay then." Jimin interupted his thought. As Jungkook shrugging his shoulder, he displayed his toothy smile towaeds Jimin. No wonder he survives staying with Jungna, look at the cuteness.

  "On you hyung." He grinned. Jimin scoffed playfully. "Fine, it's on hyung." Jimin said, patting softly Jungkook's back and they were start walking.

"So what you like for lunch?"

___

  So after a few round, they finaly found a restaurant that filled their taste. Jungkook and Jimin had entered. As they sat on their table, the waiter gave them the menu and time for them to pick up what they want. After that, the waiter came towards them again, and picked up their order.

  "We cannot talk much isn't it on our first meet since Jungna with us." Jimin started the conversation. Jungkook pursed his lips, thinking. For him, they talked alot no, Jimin talked alot. Seeing Jungkook's reaction drove the older chuckled. He seemed like could read Jungkook's mind. "You know, I mean boys talk."

  Jungkook giggled."You are naughty hyung."
  "Hyung heard it much already." Jimin shrugged, leaning in against his seat. His legs, crossed over another.

  "So, what you want to know about her? You're her housemate. That must be some question you want to ask me." Jimin wriggled his brows and continued."I know everything about my sister. Just ask."

  Unlike Jungkook, who was flustered and feeling embarrassed because of Jimin's confident only could shake his head. "It's okay. Come on. Since you two are staying under the same roof, of course you want to live in peace and harmony. Knowing each other is the key you know. You can tell me what you like and dislike. And I can tell you on Jungna's behalf."

  Jungkook still in half- half condition. It's not like he didn't want to but he didn't feel it was a right thing.

  "Don't worry. Jungna will not mad at you. If she did, tell her that I told you the sort of things.So, she will mad at me instead." Jimin smiled, reasuringly. But it didn't convience Jungkook enough and Jimin could tell.

  "Relax brother. Chill, all right. Hyung just want to open a conversation. We can talk about anything else if you have something in mind."
  "I don't have one." Jungkook shyly admitted.
  "And I have one. TMI of Jungna."

  That made Jungkook whinned and Jimin chuckled. "What? It's okay. I have nothing to talk with you after all except about Jungna. You know, your hyung here cannot seal his lips quiet."
  "I can see that."
  "I'm not surprise." Jimin smirked.
  "Since you stay with my sister, I just feel like you have right to know a little thing about her at least. So, ready?"
  "I don't think so." Jungkook sounded unconfident."Come on brother, just play along with hyung this time." Jimin said.
  "Okay. So, what is it hyung?"

  That was how the topic statrted.

  "So far, how is it stays with her? Did she give you hardtime?"
  "No-no. Everything going well. I think, she is the most patience one that I ever know. She didn't get mad easily though, she gets piss so easy. But at least, she doesn't yell out, or lash out, brust out you know. Except her blabbers and nags. Yet still, I'm so thankful for that. Instead thinking she gives me hard time. I feel it another way round. I feel I'm the one gives her hard time." Jungkook said, as Jimin sat there listeing to him every words he said.

  "Why you say that?"
  "I had stuffed the fridge with my skin care. I messed the living room." Jungkook trailed off.
  "Jungna had told me about skin care accident." Jimin told him. And Jungkook had his wide eyes now. "She did?"

  "Yeah. She was pissed. But it already settle isn't it? You get a new fridge too right?" Jungkook nodded. "I'm sorry if she hurts your feeling by telling me about it."
  "It's okay. Really. I really grateful we still talk till now. And she always be patient with my annoying ass." Jungkook confessed. And the confession made Jimin smiled.

  "Don't worry, Jungna loves your accompany."
  "How are you so sure?"
  "She is my sister, so I know." Jimin proudly jumped his thick brows up and he continued."Jungna is an introvert I can tell."

  "Guess me too." Jungkook said and Jimin didn't deny it either. "Hyung can see that. You are a shy person when you are with people. Bet, you are the loudest when you with the one you close. Jungna also like that. She is not good with new comer but I see she is getting well with you quick. Both of you seem like comfortable with one another. So, its a good thing since you two are housemate afterall. I cannot imagine if you two not talking to one another when you two are staying under the same roof."

  Jungkook silent, awaiting for Jimin to continue. Whatever had Jimin just said, he could relate and understand. Jimin looked like he knew so much thing about people and mostly around him. Nowadays, it hard to find a brother that geuienly knows their sister well. But Jimin, made himself as one in hundred.

  "You know what, more you know her, you will see her true colours. But don't worry, they are good I swear. She will be like the thing you want to protect the most. Despite her profasional looks, she is so vunarable. You will scare if she broke. And maybe she can be a little annoying but it's cute. So, I don't mind. Guess you will not mind either except you cannot stand with clingy people. When Jungna gets comfortable with some person, she will get clingy and pampered sometimes. Maybe because she is the youngest in the family that turned her that way but like hyung said, I don't mind. At least when she turns one, we can say ah, she trust me. Ah, she feels comfortable with me. It's not it great?" Jimin paused looking at Jungkook after he had his eyes on the table fidgeting with nothing could see with eyes. Jungkook being him had his eyes widedned, the eyes that made Jungna fall into his cuteness.

  As Jungkook realised it was a question, Jungkook instantly nodded. "Did Jungna ever said you are cute?"
  Jungkook was like a deer caught in headlight. He looked so adoreable even when he was confused."Sorry?"

  "Jungna has a soft spot for a cute guy. She directly knows either this guy is cute or this guy just act cute to flatter her."
  "Okayㅡ I don't understand." Jungkook trailed off, his eyes focused on Jimin.
  "What I'm trying to say, you are adorable. And Jungna has soft spot for cute guy. Like you. So, it's mean you are not in trouble as long as you are cute. I mean, she's not bias just her heart is soft for cute guy. You get me?"

  Jungkook shrugged. He didn't know how to react with this information. Did Jungna really think he was adorable? Cute?

  Seeing Jungkook suddenly drifted off into his deep thoughts just made Jimin giggled. And his giggled brought Jungkook back to the reality.

  "So, did Jungna ever tell you that?"
  "I cannot recall but I guess she never say that. But she had mention about my eyes. There, there the eyes again." He mimicked the way Jungna talked which brought Jimin to laugh.
  "See, I told ya. You have preety eyes Jungkook. That eyes hold your cuteness."
  "You are staright forwards hyung."
  "I know. Did I flatter you?"
  "You did." Jungkook said and Jimin could not help but chuckled. Jimin noticed Jungkook's tip of ears reddened. He must be embarrassed right now.

  "Anyway, Jungkook." Jimin sounded a little serious this time. There was no more playful reaction on his face instead a concern one. "Can you help hyung with a favour?"

  "What is it?"
  "Please look after Jungna. I'm sorry if I sound like selfish but I don't know who else can help me with this except you. Like you see, Jungna is not here with us. She gets a new project this morning. And this project is her first ever biggest project that she conduct. Knowing her, who is professional in her work, a workaholic, she will start to ignore her health. She will less eat, lack sleep but more caffine. It's not healthy isn't it?"

  Jungkook nodded, sensing the concern Jimin had in his tone.

  "So can you help me with that? Just make sure she eats enough and sleep enough. That enough make me feel relieve." Jimin smiled, convincly.

  "Don't worry hyung. I will try." Jungkook answered with a smile. And right at the moment, their food finally arrived. After thanked the waiter, both of them picked up their  chopsticks.

  "Thank you for the meal hyung."
  "No biggie. Eat alot Jungkook ah." Jimin said, placing three slices of meat on the younger rice.

  "So, what you want to know more about her?"

___

Thank you❤
Don't forget to tap the🌟
And comment:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 29.8K 68
"Huge mistake Jungkook" "Now she's gone." "It was your chance but now she's gone." ... Start: 17.06.11 Completed: 17.11.26 Highest rank: #20 in Fanfi...
197K 5.3K 42
Y/N was forced I to a married at age 23. All she wanted was to do was marry a guy she truly loved,not the guy that loved her. Everyday,she has to put...
125K 5.6K 27
"You tried to help me but sorry, love. I didn't want to put you in danger with me." ~COMPLETED~