my step brother 🤭

By wayywarddgirl

More

👻1👻
👻2👻
👻3👻
👻4👻
👻6👻
👻7👻
👻8👻
👻9👻

👻5👻

2.8K 50 9
By wayywarddgirl

                                 { bobby💛 }

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I had set for me and princess to get up .

"bae, get up" I said shaking her

She got up and walked to the bathroom, minuets later she came out with my black sweat pants, and a white tee, she walked to our mirror and put her hair in a bun and some hoops.

"goodmoring baby" she said as she kissed me.

"Goodmoring bae" I said.

She grabbed her phone and the car keys.

"Let's go see if we're pregnant" she said walking out the door.

                                {princess🥺}

We drove to the hospital and sat in the parking lot.

"You ready ??" I asked bobby.

"Yea lets go" he said getting out to open my door.

Once I got out he grabbed my hand and began walking.

we walked in and sat down waiting for our name to be called.

I grabbed my phone to check the time, and put my phone away.

"Trusty's?" a lady  yelled said.

Once we got in the room, a tall gorgeous lady walked in.

"Goodmoring Mrs . & Mr. trusty, I will be testing you on today" she said as she shook our hands.

"Goodmoring" we both said.

"So are you here to be tested for pregnancy?" She asked me as she wrote something down on her note pad.

"yes ma'am" I said.

"So is Mr, trusty the father or ?" She asked.

"Well here's the story, yesterday I was raped by my ex boyfriend and he didn't pull out, & the day before yesterday me and bobby had sex and he didn't pull out either so we really don't know." I said as a few tears rolled out my eyes.

"Aww beautiful don't cry, it's gone be okay" she said as she came over to hug me.

"I can get you a DNA test also , if you want" she said going back to her seat.

"I'll take one of those a to" i said as I looked at bobby.

                             {after the tests}

"Well it's  looks like Ms. trusty, you are pregnant & well have the DNA test back later on today so we'll give you a call" she said as she handed me the papers.

"thank you very much," I said as I hopped of the bed.

As we was walking out I busted out into tears,

"baby , it's gone be okay I promise" bobby said as he wiped my tears away.

"I know baby, but how would we explain this to our parents?" I said.

"I'm sure they will understand, well your dad might try to kill me but it's worth it" he said as he kissed me.

We got in the car and drove to the mall.

                              {in the car }
"Bae you trying to go to this party ?" I asked him .

"nahh , your pregnant, no more partying until the baby come." He said as he placed his left hand on my inner thigh.

"nigga- it's the doctor" i said as my phone rang .

"Hello is this Ms, trusty ?" A male voice said .

"Yeah this is she" I said.

"well the results are In , would you like to pick it up or hear it over the phone ?" He asked.

"we'll like to hear it over the phone" I said as I put the phone on speaker.

"Looks like Mr. trusty is the father of the baby" he said.

"Thank you" I said as I hung up .

"I'm finna be a dad" bobby said as he looked at me and smile.

"I'm finna be a mommy" I said as I began to cry .

"don't cry baby" he said as he hugged me.

We hugged for a good two minutes and let go. he placed his hand on my thigh and drove off to house .

We pulled up to the house and got out. He unlocked the door and we walked In.

"bae you wanna wait to tell everyone or ?" I asked him .

"I wanna wait till you start showing, what about you ?" He asked me while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I wanna wait to" I said

"Okay baby , ima invite Sean over "he said as he grabbed his phone.

"Okay imma go take a nap" i said as I walked up the stairs.

                        {later on that day }

                             {bobby💗}
"ayoo you cheating" Sean yelled .

"bro how, you clearly trash as fuck" I said slapping the controller out his hand.

"baby" I heard a female voice say .

I looked and seen princess walking down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

She walked over to me and sat on my lap .

"wassuh baby, how'd you sleep ?" I asked her as she laid in my arms.

"it was Ight, what time is it ?" She ask grabbing my phone.

"damn it's 1:00 in the morning, you staying or leaving ?" She said asking Sean.

"I'm leaving now sis , kaylen need me" he said walking out the door.

"come on babe let's go watch a movie." I said as I turned the game and tv off .

"scary ?" She asked while holding on to me.

"yea baby" i said as I carried her up the stairs.

Once we made it upstairs I laid her on the bed and turned the tv on, and turned the lights off. I got In the bed and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forhead.

She shifted herself to where she was facing my chest, with her head under my chin.

"you know I love you right pa ?" she said as she played with my draw string.

"yea baby , I love you to, what's on yo mind ?" I said as I looked down at her .

"I'm just thinking what's gonna be the gender of the baby" she said as she looked back at me .

"I hopes it's a boy" I said.

"Sameee, but let's get some sleep, we had a pretty long day today" she said as she snuggled under me focusing on the tv screen.

we just laid there watching Annabelle creation, half hour later I started hearing soft snores escaping her lips.

I turned the tv off and kissed her forhead .

"I love you stank" I said as I held her close to my chest.

I laid my head on my pillow and drifted off to sleep .

This shit cringy asf 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 508 47
A Bughead AU :)
1.2K 113 43
Just Read!!! ITS REALLY GOOD
46.5K 1.3K 56
people say love is a hurricane. one boy with curly hair shows me!