👻8👻

princess 💕.

It's been almost a month since me and bobby split up, I just turned 8 months & our gender reveal is tomorrow and our babyshower is next Friday, I haven't seen bobby since the night at the hospital. he's been calling and texting me but I refuse to answer him.

I've moved back with his mom & my father, I basically have the house to myself due to them always traveling. as I was washing the dishes I heard the door bell ring, I dried my hands and made my way to the door.

I opened the door to be greeted by my bestfriend who moved away two year ago.

"omgggg jayyy" I screamed as I hugged him.

"hey - wow your pregnant" he said as he looked at my huge stomach.

"come in , I have so much to tell you" i said

he walked in and sat on the couch , I closed the door and wobbled towards the couch.

"sooo, tell me" he said .

I told him everything that happened.

"wow best , I'll never do that to you" he said as he rubbed my stomach.

"I know best, so your moving back ?" I asked him.

"yea , I'm just staying in a hotel until I find a place" he said taking out his phone.

"how about you move in here with me, Amanda and my dad won't mind, they always on the road ." I said to him

"you sure ?" He said .

"of course, I can't have my bestfriend staying in a hotel" I said as I hugged him .

"Thank bestfriend, come show me where I'll be sleeping, I'll get my bags later" he said as he smiled.

y'all don't understand how close me and jay is, we've been bestfriends since third grade. He moved away 2 years ago, I cried for days, was depressed cause my bestfriend was more than a thousand miles away, I couldn't just get up and go see him when I wanted to, but I'm glad he's back .

"you can sleep in here" I said showing him the room next to mines.

"This the room the dude bobby was in ?" he asked.

"no , his room is down the hall, close to our parents room"i said as I sat on the bed.

"Oh , so what is it?" He said referring to the baby

"We don't know yet , tomorrow is the gender reveal & I want you to go as my boyfriend" I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"why as your boyfriend?" He asked confused.

"because he's gonna come with the Kylie girl , he's back with her" i said.

"Ok I gotcha, ima go get my stuff , I'll be back later, I love you" he said as he hugged me and walked out.

once he pulled off, I went to my room and showered.

                      {after the shower}

I sat in front of the mirror admiring how pretty I am, I looked at my stomach as I felt the baby move.

"hey little one" I said as I rubbed my stomach.

I got In the bed and waited for jay to make his way back to the house.

                 {a couple of hours later}