👻6👻

{bobby💙}

{4 months later}

I rolled over and seen that Princess was no longer in bed, I got up and walked downstairs to see her in the kitchen cooking a big breakfast. now that she's pregnant she cooks a lot.

"oh goodmoring daddy" she said as she stood on her tippie toes to kiss me.

I bent down and pecked her lips and rubbed her belly.

"so did you mother tell you they're  gonna be home in a couple of hours ?" She said flipping the pancakes.

"yeaa , she called me. But guess what babe?" I said to her.

little do she know, for the pass two months I've been looking for us a house, and I finally found one, & I was planning on taking her to see it.

"what babe ?" She said as she made the last plate.

"I have a surprise for you , after we done eating , get dressed, we gotta meet someone at 12" I said as I grabbed my plate.

"Okay" she said as she got a message.

{princess 🦋}

as I was eating, I got a message from my dad. I looked at the message.

old man pops💛: aye big head me and Amanda will be home in a couple of minutes.

Me: okay dad , me and bobby probably will be gone by time y'all make it.

Old man pops💛: okay big head.

" let me go get dressed , my dad said they're on there way" I said as I walked upstairs to get dressed.

{after we got dressed}

We walked out the house making sure we locked the door behind us. We walked to the car and got in.

once we got In , I grabbed my shades & put them one, I grabbed my lipgloss and put some on my lip. I decided to piss bobby off . He hates when I kiss him with lipgloss on.

I grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

"princess why tf-" he said as he whipped it off.

"We just wanted to kiss you" I said as I rubbed my stomach.

As we started pulling out the drive way , I seen my dads truck pull up , we pulled over and rolled the window down,

"hey old man & old lady" I said as we got out the car to hug them.

"Ughhh I missed y'all so much" my dad and Amanda said as the both hugged us,

"ouch , ouch" I said as I pulled away from them.

"what's wrong?" bobby said.

"nothing , they was just pressed against my stomach to hard" I said.

"come here princess" Amanda said as she walked away for the guys.

I followed her to where she was going.

"ma'am ?" I asked

"your pregnant isn't it. ?" she asked me .

"how'd you know ?" I asked shocked at the fact she could tell .