Blue Boy (gay) ✔️

By monkeybreath

A classic tale of push and pull. Conner, a tough homophobic marine and Jason, a talented openly gay artist, h... More

1. Goldie Locks meets a fairy
2. Boys can be very stupid, don't you think?
3. A debt payed.
4. Blue Boy
5. So you've been sleeping in my bed for months?
6. Ugliest pants. Ever!
7. Nick
8. Quid pro quo.
9. Unexpected Talents.
10. Exposed.
11. Drake likes to play around.
12. The C.J Rules.
13. Once a boorish peasant, Always a boorish peasant.
14. Jekyll and Hyde
15. A good start is half the work.
16. "For the last time, Conner Murtaugh. I'm not flirting."
17. Where lies the border?
18. Bodypillow
19. 'Is he looking for the Twink look?'
20. The Housewarming....Fiasco
21. How Conner got hurt.
22. Experiment.
23. An expensive thank you.
24. Conner's Angel.
25. Blue Echo.
26. Experiment failed. Again!
27. "That just proves how little you know about women"
28. "Where do I sleep?"
30. "For your information; you're my first straight guy."
31. "Are you ready for the storm?"
32. "This isn't your hotelroom."
33. Blue Revelation
34. Ridiculous ideas.
35. "I know the source of your pain."
36. "Sure, Maud. We'll treat him like a princess."
37. "Oh, shit. Haters!"
38. "Let go of your fear, Conner and follow your heart."
39. Pink Champagne.

29. "So what is this? An Intervention?"

692 54 4
By monkeybreath

Upon seeing the miserable state in which Jason slid at the kitchen table, Karen poured him a cup of coffee while shaking her head. "Yesterday I saw and heard how you guys argue, Jason." She put the cup in front of him. "You can't continue on like this."

Silently nodding, he took a sip.

"You insulted him deeply and yet I saw you sleeping together." She took him. "I think you're both afraid of the same thing."

Not understandingly, he looked at her frowning.

"To stick your neck out."

Jason shifted uncomfortably. Less than five minutes ago, he had carefully slid his buttocks away from Conner's morning erection. He thought Conner was still asleep, but when he turned around, his eyes were open. Without a word, he had gotten up from bed and walked out of the room.

"I don't know who you think you're kidding, but I see right through you," she said sharply.

Scared, he looked up, only to find that she looked behind him.

"Can I get some coffee first?", Conner grumbled.

"When you explain what your next step is?"

Angry, she put a cup in front of him. His cold stare didn't seem to bother her.

"If you don't know, I have some suggestions."

Conner ignored her by turning to Jason. "Do you know what she's talking about?"

"She saw us together."

Caught, his eyes shot south to the front of his pants. "This morning?", he asked hoarsely.

The men exchanged a look eliciting an indignant snort from Karen.

"Oh, for God's sake! Conner wants a gay experience to impress Tanja and Jason wants to free himself from his obsession with Blue Boy. The way I see it, you can help each other perfectly."

Conner spilled his coffee. "Excuse me, but are you really suggesting I sleep with Jason?" he asked stunned.

"For god's sake, yes!", he suddenly heard behind him. "Then we're finally rid of all that drama. It makes me dizzy to see you guys spinning around each other. Thank you, honey," Duncan said, pressing a kiss on Karen's cheek.

"Don't thank her for playing the pimp," Jason said indignantly. "Conner and I don't spin around each other, we just have disagreements!"

"You've messed around more than I did with my first girlfriend," Duncan said.

Both men looked angrily at Karen.

"I didn't say anything," she said innocently raising her hands.

"I have eyes in my head," Duncan deadpanned. "Other than that, you're not exactly subtle."

"What do you mean?", Conner asked.

"Oh, come on, Conner. Everyone can see how you look at each other," Duncan said.

Embarrassed, Jason hid his face in his hands. He peeked at Karen who was looking at him.

"So far we've kept ourselves out of it, but it seems like the situation between you is escalating more and more," she added.

Conner snorted disgruntled. "So what is this? An intervention?"

Jason was happy with the offended tone. It mirrored his feeling perfectly.

"If you want to call it that," Duncan said.

Swearing internally, he recognized the stubborn expression in the eyes of his youngest brother. He just hoped Conner would one day forgive him for the step he took now. "You have twenty-four hours to carry out the deed. If not, I'll send your picture together to Dad."

Conner jumped up loudly swearing. "Fuck!", he heard softly next to him and caught the look karen threw at her brother. Looks like he wasn't the only one being blackmailed. Despite the circumstances, he was curious with which Karen blackmailed him. The answer came as quickly as the question. "Blue Boy."

The disgust was clearly audible.

Jason's head swished up. "You have your secrets, Conner, I have mine. Do you have a problem with that?", he snapped unreasonably.

"You have the guts to compare our situations?", Conner said. "You're just stubborn and selfish."

"Unlike you? What would your father do, huh? Disown you?"

Both Duncan and Conner turn their gaze to the ground. The silence was telling.

"Oh, my God!" said Karen with her hand in front of her mouth. "That's terrible!" Shocked, she looked at Duncan. "You knew this? Nevertheless, you threaten to expose him?", she asked in disbelief.

Duncan nodded. This wasn't the time to back down. Conner needed to understand how involved he felt in the situation. Ever since returning from the accident, he had noticed the change in Conner. The turmoil he exuded when Jason wasn't around. Despite their constant wrangling, he kept looking for a way back to Jason.

Even now that his nightmares stopped tormenting him, he held him in his arms at night. Duncan refused to give in to the panic he read in Conner's eyes. What Conner didn't realize is that he'd been in front of a threshold for months. It was his thankless task to give him the last push.

"You're bluffing!" it sounded freezing cold. Conner gave his brother a dirty stare.

Jason pulled him on his sleeve. "Duncan may be bluffing, although I doubt this, but I'm 100 percent sure Karen is serious."

She nodded grimly.

With a distant frown, Conner looked at him.

"What I'm trying to say is that this doesn't only concern you."

"Pff," Conner blew out. "Of course you agree to this. You just want me to fuck you."

"Hey, watch your mouth! You're the one who voluntarily crawls into his bed, not the other way around," Karen directly put him back into place.

Conner bit back a sharp reaction after a look from Duncan.

"Twenty-four hours," Karen repeated.

"But mom and dad?", Jason asked concerned.

"They will still rest a lot. If there are any changes, I'll call you."

Karen grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him in a hearty hug.

"If he backs down, I'm not going to force him."

"Okay. I love you, little brother."

"I love you too."

After a quick look at his watch, he chewed his lip. "It's 9:30 now. We still have to pack, make sure we're going to have supplies, travel. Twelve o'clock?"

She understood his suggestion. "More than reasonable. Duration until tomorrow 12 p.m."

Jason knew the perfect place they could be together without being seen. He hadn't handed in the key to the beach house yet. A short message later, their accommodation was arranged.

"Don't you want to take anything with you?", he asked Conner, who had followed him back into the bedroom and angrily watched the three bags on the bed.

He shook his head. "I'll buy something along the way."

"We're going to the beach house where you picked me up yesterday. Opposite the car park is a small shopping mall."

"Would you mind when I drive? And hurry up a little bit, will you? I have to be at work at 2:00."

"Oh," Jason said closing his bags. "Maybe it's better if we go separately."

"No," was Conner's brief answer. He grabbed two bags and left the bedroom.

It was barely 11:00 when Jason unlocked the front door of the beach house.

After the uncomfortable ride it felt like a relief to breath in the sea air. Conner stubbornly sat on a chair outside while Jason brought his bags inside and settled in.

The fridge was still filled with groceries he had bought for his stay, but he wanted some fresh produce for the afternoon meal.

"Are you coming? I want to get some stuff for lunch."

A hand against his chest stopped him. "I thought I was here to play the role of stud?"

Jason ignored the bitter tone and smiled. "There's plenty of time. For now, I think it's important to eat something. You have to work later and we missed our breakfast."

Frowning, Conner followed him across the parking lot to the mall. "You're not angry?", he asked as Jason picked out ingredients for a salad.

"Why would I be angry? Neither of us has asked for this situation and you have to go to work."

"You're too nonchalant," Conner told him critically. "It makes me suspicious."

"Chicken or tuna?"

"What?"

"For the salad?", Jason clarified.

"Tuna."

Jason ignored Conner's staring that followed him through the store. "I'm done. If you need anything else, you need to get it now. I'm going to pay."

At ease, he walked to the cash register. The young cashier looked at him with interest and blushed at his friendly smile. One by one, the items were scanned, while she secretly kept glancing up at him. Every time he caught her gaze, he smiled at her causing a new blush. The pink blushes were cute.

Suddenly she turned deep red. He heard her breathing speed up. He felt Conner's presence behind him. 'Acceleration of heart rate, dilated pupils and wobbly knees?' he thought compassionately. 'Rest assured, girl, he has the same effect on me.'

"Here."

Frowning, he looked at the products Conner put on the counter. Toothbrush, deodorant, shaving cream, razor blades, cheap aftershave and... oh dear... Condoms. Before he could get the box, the cashier had already picked it up. Compassionately, he watched her cheeks turn to a fire red. He quickly took the packaging out of her hands.

"Do you want to put these back? I prefer to use my own brand."

Conner bowed to him. "Why? What's so special about it. Ridges? Flavor? What?" he asked curiously.

Cringing, Jason noticed that there were at least four people within earshot plus a very embarrassed cashier. 'What a topic to ask questions about in the middle of a supermarket.'

"Allergies," he confessed reluctantly.

On the way back, Conner walked in front of him. It gave him the opportunity to study the subtle change in his companion.

Suddenly Conner looked beside him and caught his gaze. A grin surprised him.

"I recognize that look. As long as I can leave at one o'clock, I'm fine with posing for you."

Jason didn't waste any time. With a short nod, he took what was so spontaneously offered to him.

"Do you want to prepare lunch? Then I'll set things up."

Conner was so in his element that Jason could barely keep his eyes off him. Hastily, he set the table before going to the bedroom to get his stuff.

"I feel more comfortable when you take pictures of me while I'm busy than when I had to pose for you," Conner remarked as Jason admired him through the camera's lens.

"Then let me stroke your ego by saying that you excel at both of them."

"Is that flattery to get me out of my pants faster?", he asked, smiling, cutting the bread.

His relaxed attitude elicited a honest response.

"You shine with or without clothes, Conner. In my eyes, you're perfect." The wall he always held up was vulnerable for a moment.

Totally unprepared for the reaction of Conner, who raised his shirt and revealed his muscular chest, he couldn't keep a soft cry inside before discreetly shifting his eyes.

"Your reaction to my scars is always the same," it sounded reproachful.

"Sorry, Conner. You surprised me."

"Should I have given you a warning for revealing my hideous scars?" he asked sharply.

"No," shook Jason. "To explain it in straight language, you should have warned me before you showed me your tits." He blushed slightly. "They're pretty impressive."

Abruptly, Conner lowered his shirt. "Can we eat now?", he said after scraping his throat.

When Conner hadn't said anything after five minutes, he regretted his remark. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

"No," Conner shook. "It's okay. I just never realized that you looked at an exposed upper body like that." He hesitated before he moved on. "A mate I would ask; big or small?" He held his hands bent with the palm up. "But how? Erm... What's your preference?", he asked stammering his questions.

A smile instilled Jason while he took a sip of water. "Personally I've never been a fan of big tits", he said as dry as possible.

Conner choked and coughed loudly. "Twerp! That's not what I mean, and you know it," he exclaimed.

Jason couldn't hold back his laughter. Chuckling, he dodged the pieces of bread Conner threw at him. He enjoyed the friendly and casual atmosphere in which they consumed the rest of the meal.

Conner followed the calm actions of Jason who cleaned the table and started washing up. He rushed to help. Frowning, he wondered what his next move should be. If Jason had been a girl, he would have now grabbed her by the hips, pressed his lower body against her buttocks and fondle her breasts. Her head would lean back so his mouth could roam free in her neck. Then he would escort her to the bedroom for a some afternoon delight and then do it again in the shower.

"Why don't you just try?" he suddenly heard beside him.

"Hm?", he said looking up distracted. "What should I try?"

Jason leaned against the counter. "Whatever you want."

There was no point in pretending he didn't know what Jason meant. "I've already said I don't do foreplay," he said hoarsely.

"Since you're here to try something new, I think it's appropriate to change that." Without touching him, Jason walked around him. "Are you coming?"

His heart was beating in his throat as he walked slowly towards the bedroom. Consciously not looking back, he knew Conner had followed him when the bedroom door clicked shut.

"I don't know if I can give you what you need," Conner confessed.

"Don't worry about that. Set your timer so you know when to leave," he said practically. The composure in his voice surprised himself.

"Okay." Conner put his phone on the bedside table.

"Take off your shoes and lie down on the bed."

"Above the belt hanky-panky?", Conner asked following the order with a little chuckle.

"Seemed like a good place to start."

Conner stuffed a pillow behind his head. "Not afraid of repetitions?"

Jason laughed. "How about we not mention previous failures?" He climbed onto the bed. "Can I sit on your thighs?"

Conner nodded.

"Do you want to take my shirt off?"

Conner leaned forward. His hands shoved under Jason's shirt, slipped over warm skin and pulled it over his head.

"Now you."

Jason's hands removed the shirt enjoying Conner's cooperation.

"You're beautiful!" Jason whispered as his fingers slipped past the white scars.

"I hate those scars. They remind me of everything I've lost," Conner said bitterly.

"No, I see that differently," Jason said. "I love these scars because they remind me how grateful I am that you're still alive."

Jason looked him deep in the eye as his index fingers gently played with Conner's nipples. The sharp overtake combined with the shock that swept through the body beneath him brought a mischievous smile to his lips. "Sensitive?", he teased.

Before Conner could answer, he replaced his fingers with his mouth. The touch elicited deep moans from his throat. It was too much, too intense. He felt his self-control slip away. Purely to regain control of his body, he grabbed Jason and turned their roles around. He placed himself between Jason's spread legs and gave him a taste of his own medicine. In no time, Jason was writhing with pleasure under the affectionate mouth on his chest and nipples. Apparently, Jason was as sensitive as he was.

Now that he had taken the initiative, he felt better. Jason was a man and that's why he had always seen it as abnormal to touch him, but once they were busy and he saw the delight on Jason's face, he felt no repulsion, revulsion or hesitation. Only the growing need to further discover the body beneath him.

But first something else. His tongue slipped over his lower lip. He recalled his desire to feel Jason's soft lips. To explore the cavity of his mouth. Now the moment was there. He leaned over. Jason's eyes got slightly bigger and his lips opened slightly waiting for his kiss. An unknown obstruction against his crotch stopped him abruptly.

Jason cursed internally. Conner had been about to kiss him when their crotches stalked past each other. Not intending to give up so quickly, he tilted his pelvis so he slid past Conner's crotch in a rocking motion. Strengthened in the reaction of Conner who looked at him helplessly at the new sensations of the contact, he let his hands slide along his back to pull him closer towards him.

He felt rejoiced noticing that Conner was cooperating and adapting to the change of position so that the friction was not interrupted. A sigh of pleasure escaped him when their chests touched each other. The skin on skin contact was more blissful than he imagined and he felt his lower body react. Consciously he continued the movement that gave both so much pleasure.

He licked his lower lip as a clear invitation and got his wish. With a passion and intensity that far exceeded his expectations, his mouth was explored. Maybe looted was a better word. Jason moaned unabashedly even though the sound was smothered in Conner's mouth.

He also noticed that Conner added pressure by placing his knees closer under his legs to provide deeper contact. He couldn't help but note that they were completely in a world of their own. The moment he gently pushed Conner away provoked a loud protest.

"Your timer went off," was his explanation Conner who still looked consumed by passion. He couldn't get enough of the swollen lips that shone because of lustful kisses, tousled hair, but especially of the avid eyes that told him that he was sorry to stop.

"You have to go to work," he once again told Conner pushing his intransigent chest.

"Five more minutes," Conner said, reaching for his phone.

"No," Jason resolutely refused. The timer had gone at the right time. It saved him the humiliation of exploding in his pants like some horny adolescent.

Clearly full of reluctance, Conner slipped away from him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Why do you want me to leave so badly?", he grumpyly asked. "Have you changed your mind?"

Jason deliberately put his arms around him leaning in such a way that Conner would feel the erection against his back. He was pleased to see Conner not shift.

"I want to take you in my mouth until you beg me to let you come," he said, pressing soft kisses in his neck. "That takes more than five minutes."

"Not if you did it now," Conner said hoarsely. He grabbed Jason's hand and pressed him against his bulging zipper.

"It gives me a lot of pleasure to feel that you want this as much as I do," Jason said rewarding him with a deep kiss. "But there are a few things I have to arrange before I can receive you."

"Can I drop you off somewhere?" Conner asked standing from the bed.

"No, I don't think that's wise," he shook.

"Why not?", Conner inquired with astonishment.

"An extra half an hour in the car with nothing to do? What do you think?", he asked.

Moaning, Conner rubbed past his erection. "I don't know if I can wait that long."

Jason put his arms around him. "Don't you dare jerk off. I want you horny and frustrated when I see you tonight."

He smirked.

"Maybe I'll come by for a drink and we can drive home together," he said suggestively licking his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 14.4K 17
Two childhood best friends. One accidental kiss. A summer that changes everything. *** Felipe Rivera has a problem. Several problems, really; as if...
293K 7.4K 25
Dream, Sapnap's friend rents a whole large cruise ship for all of his friends. He lets everyone bring their own set of friends, his friends can invit...
139K 4.3K 9
Damian doesn't want anything to do with his step-brother, but when they're forced to work together, they're getting along- a little too well. *DUO P...
267K 14.1K 52
Oliver is lost in a world that he loved. A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to...