The Ghost in the Closet

By maria-badillo

A true ghost story. An apparition of a teenage girl startles four college roommates during their first days i... More

On the Third Day
Four Days After Her First Appearance
Going Crazy on the Fifth Day
The Weirdest Week of My Life
White Flags Gone Wrong
Break My Body, Break My Mind

Sleeping on the Sixth Day

2 0 0
By maria-badillo

September 6th, 2010

I awoke even earlier than usual for yet another appointment, and my mind and body were screaming in protest. I had fallen asleep late once again the night before, unable to face sleeping after all these insane events. I only managed three and a half hours of sleep that night before my busy day started. When I returned to my apartment (I saw my professor again, and he was looking out for me during the day, which was nice) my body just absolutely crashed. Four and a half hours later I forced myself awake and into the shower. I hadn't heard about any more strange occurrences, and at this point, I didn't care. I was too exhausted and sleep-deprived from the previous days to feel any of my previous and terrifying fascination.

But the situation proved impossible to avoid. That night, Lianna and Jenna said the guitar in their bedroom had been playing itself. Multiple times this morning, the guitar had strummed a single note all on its own, and they had both heard it. From down the hallway. No one had been in the room at all.

Man, I thought to myself, I really need to get that sage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.4K 32
ខ្ញុំគិតថាធម្មជាតិបង្កើតខ្ញុំមកអោយមានវាដើម្បីជួយអ្នកដទៃវាក៏ល្អណា៎តែខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានវាទេខ្ញុំក៏ចង់រស់នៅធម្មតាដូចអ្នកដទៃដែរ
256K 8.7K 35
[Yandere Barbie & Ken x F.reader] •❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅• In a world where Barbie and Ken are living happily with the other Kens and...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
15.5K 850 35
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...