Mommy, Who's my daddy?

By chachabook1600

Sonic hide secret from his friend, and specially from his boyfriend Shadow, Sonics escape from the danger and... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Little Annoucement
Updates
Last UpDates

Chapter 31

1.6K 43 9
By chachabook1600

~In The Control Room At G.U.N HQ~

Dark Night /Shadow P.O.V:

We arrive just in time, Tails say that the video message was sended from the Deathegg, Tails manage to restore the frequency and image of the video message, it was Nexus how sended this message, i was so happy to see him still alive, but his body was full brustie and dust, his neck was the worst, he was wearing a  metal collar and we can see  a lot of burns along his neck, it problably came from machine

He start to talk about the situation on the ship and also a plan to stop Eggman and his devilsh plan. 

The two robot Orbot and Cubot will sabotage the machine to distract him while they will open access for us to pass, will be sperated on two team one will go to the experiance room and save Choas and the other will go the prison and will we get them out of here, but gonna stay at this station i still have unfinish bussnise with Eggman. i won't get out the station until i got my revenge on Sonic and my child.

Nexus hear something that make him hide the communicator, we couldn't see him but we stil could hear him and a strange famillar voice.

Ruby Phantom : " well well talking to yourself now, you must be very loney here * smirk*"

Nexus:" you * growl and run to the bar of his cell and face him* where's my son ? What did you do to him?, Where is he? "

Ruby Phantom : " your son still alive..... for now *smirk grab him by his chin* you know, it's too bad that i'll have to kill you soon, you're really the prettiest think i ever seen, i could ask Dr.Eggman to keep you alive just for more hours so i can have you all for myself * smirk more and put his hands on his hips to pull him closer*"

Nexus: " don't touch me *try push him away* leave me alone * tearse roll*"

Ruby Phantom :" if i was you i wouldn't do that, your son still with us, remember ~ * grab him closer*"

Nexus:" pl-please s-stop * panic as he keep puching him*"

Ruby Phantom :"  not before i make you scearm, i was waiting this for so long and you living been have your on way to have Fun~ and i wanted to try it too and here you are just perfect as i wanted~* notice the comunicator hided under  he pillow* well well well, what do we have here* use his and teleporte to to his hands* "

Nexus:" No stop give me this back  *try to take it back*"

Ruby Phantom :"  oh my, you manage to take a comunicator i wonder how, but is great that you did because i start to get bored here, * grab his chin again and face the camera* but you know i could always past some with you * kiss his cheek* "

Nexus:" leave me alone you creep * free himself from him as he fall on the ground and wipe his cheeks* "

Ruby Phantom : "as for you all, *face the camera* try to not be late or else *turn to cameras toward Nexus laying on the ground trembling of fear* i may not hold myself any longer * chuckles as  he look at Nexus and lick his lips*i guess you got the ideas, if you want him in still in one piece you better hurry * smirk and than laugh devilishly as Nexus walk back and touch the wall behind him still tembling of fear, cut the conversation*"

My blood boil the moment he touch him and when he kiss it that make me want murdere him, if he touch one of his or Choas thorn again, i'll kill him with both of my cold and deadly hands, no one hurt or touch them as long i'm alive.

I try to calm down but it was impossible,  can't stop seein the image of him hopeless, terrify, alon, hurt, cold, abadonned, i can't let that happen not even on my deady body, i made i promise that i'll protect them and i'm not plannig to break it, i'll save them and bring them back save, i couldnt save Maria or either Sonic and child but i could alway save them, this is excatly what he will do.

I call the ranger and tell them to prepare those space ship for the fly, we all know that's a trap but i can't let Nexus and Choas, on the hands of those monster and specially this red jackal, i don't know who he's but i'm sure i'm gonna to enjoy destroying him.

The spaceship is now ready and waiting for us at the hangar Knukcles decide to follow us, he give a Choas emerauld to Rouge, the other want to join us but i refuse it i can't risk thier livee, beside we need them to stay and protect the royal family.

Amy was there close to the Spaceship, we where about to get in but a she pull out the the team as she want to tell me something.

Amy: " Shadow, i got a report about the mysteriouse red jackel,  and i don't know how to explaine but this jackel who look like infinite is not.... alive, i don't know how explain it isn't even a illusion, it not normal"

Shadow: " what do you mean about that ?"

Amy: "Well  Tails came out with a little theory, it's look like his body a projection generated by the Ruby Phantom"

Shadow:" what is that mean?"

Amy: " well....think about hologram but with mass, Tails think that Ruby Phantom has develop a conciouse and his form well Since Infinite use it it's might take his, Shadow ths Ruby Phamtom is way dangerouse, Tails Say that Since the Ruby phantom isn't under control Infinite and he create his own shape prouve how powerful he's, you've to be careful Shadow"

Shadow:" don't worry about me, * growl and clench his fist* i'll find them and save them, that's the important for me"

Amy: " i know but still, i know that you one of people who don't control themself easily"

I growl more and clench my fits harder , she her hand my shoulder, and try to clam me down, how could i calm down after seeing him like that, the fear, the pain the despaire i could see the through his eyes, it remind of...Sonic the first time we....., how could i never notice this look on him, and Now Nexus with those eyes he terriffy the worst that he will have to accepted just to no let them hurt his son, i can't let that happen, no i won't let that happen

I take all what i need and went for the trip, i bring  only the necessary, the first kit and some food and water i add some candies that Cream made with her mom, Choas and Nexus gonna need some strenght to survive and specially Chaos,  

Before i went to the ship i've been interupt by the Queen Aleena, i was so ashamed to face and specially that she problably know about what i did to her son, she'll never forgive me for it, it's even unforgetable;

I was peparing for something bad but she just... Hug me but why did she do that, and than she broke the hug and look to my deep in my eyes as she rest her hands onmy shoulder, i feel something around my neck when i look at it is was her necklace i wanted to return that back but she refuse

Aleena: " this will help you to find the little kids, thsi is really a special one,from generation to generation, my mom give it to me when i was just a little girl, she tell me about the golden moon and the The Child of Choas legende, this necklase contain some Choas energy and it detect all kind of Choas energy, use it to find them"

Shadow:" thank you majesty, ..... i want to apologize for everything, i can't stop ...."

Aleena:" shhhhh.... don't say anything, what happen happen and we can't not change the past, Shadow and you already know that, * sigh* it's hard for me as it's hard for you too and the rest *hold his hands as she sight*"

Shadow:" your majestu , what i've done is unforgiveble idon't deserve your empathy, what did still horrible I deprive you of your own son because my action, and..."

Aleena:" just blaming yourself, i know tha you do suffer for 12 years, the lie waned to give a another try, theres dsomething that i forgive you, my son wouldn't never like to see us like that, i'm doing that for him and you, so you finally move on Shadow,"

"Sometimes The Live Has A Cruel Sens Of Humor"

Those last has touch me deeep, how could she forgive a monster like me, i guess that Sonic take that side from her, i left her and i get on the ship with Rouge and Knuckles , we keep the contact radio with Tails and the rest and Then we drove off to our destination

The Deathegg

~Some Hours Later At The Deathegg~

Nexus/ Sonic P.O.V:

I open my eyes again still dizzy and my neck hurting and burning me too, bt i didn't feel that cold ground under me it was more comfortable like a bed i slowly try to some and  i try to remember what happen, but i realise that my hands was chained to the bed and also my feets, i look around me it look like a nice bedroom with a wall made of glass i can the planet and speace over here

I notice another station not so far from here it look like a moon but it all grey and with orange light on it and a giant point? it's look like a giant eyes, but when i look at myself  what i was wearning something like a red nightie, i start to stress and panic a little, knowing excately what's gonna happen next, i Keep moving my hands and my feet so i could maybe escape but i fail i can feel and my heart beatting fast, ready to jumps out of my chest in second

Suddenly the door open the red Jackel entre with a big smirk drawing on his face,, he slowly walk to my bed and watch me until he sit on the edge of the bed close to me, i turn my face embarce from what i look like, i don't  want that, not again and not in this way 

Ruby Phatom: " aww why are hiding you face * smirk and grab gently his chin make him look at him* you so beautiful like that, now i start to understand why you living been love that, * kiss his cheek as he slwoly carresse his other cheek  * i feel so lucky to have you now, there's a lot of think that you do that i want to try too~"

Nexus: " * tearse roll* pl-please  let-let g-go "

Ruby Phantom: " awww that will be impossible, my little Amethyst, we didn't start yet~ * claim on to the Top of Nexus, licking his cheeks*"

Nexus: " please d-don't * tremble of fear and sweat and breath heavily*"

Ruby Phantom: " * fur glow more in red * mmmmh~ your fear taste wonderful  but i could make it even better" 

He turn on the projector on the roof showing a video of My son, Choas laying not moving, i panic even more that my breth went faster and his fur slowly start to glow more, was my ear doing that to him but how ?

Ruby Phantom: " now if you want your son back alive, you've to be a good boy and do as i told you, understood~"

I didn't have th choice, if i resist or reuse there no way i'll see my son back, so i keep trembling and nod and his smirk  get bigger than before, he slowly  came close to me and....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH * sceame of pain*"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.9K 25
Okay this is my first Sonadow story. I hope you guys enjoy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shadow just broke up with Amy and Sonic just broke up wit...
22.1K 860 57
(Note: This fan fiction is intended for mature audiences and may contain adult themes.) Sonic and shadow have always been rivals but what happens wh...
6K 166 17
Eggman kidnaps a poor chao and mutates it into a fiery red chaos. Sonic and friends go on a mission to save the chao, but with a Sonadow twist: Sonic...
4.2K 193 34
WARNING: Mature content +18. Do not read if you're uncomfortable about the topics of blood, gore, sex, rape, child grooming, abuse, suicide, swearing...