Messed Up Love

By meemad

They both were madly in love but then what happened that she left him without saying a word? Why did she van... More

1
2
3
4
5
Author's note
6
Author's Note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Feedback and suggestions
14
15
Why so 🔥?
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
*IMPORTANT*
23
24
25
26
Dil ki baat
27
28
Read
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
BE SAFE
40
41
42
Irrfan Khan
43
will you guys support me?
44
45
suggestion
46
47
48
49
ONE YEAR WITH 20K
50
51
Got it back
52
53
54
55
Epilogue
Thankyou
a new start
He's Married
New book

36

2K 77 2
By meemad

I'm leaving Bangalore, not sure if it'll be forever or not but till I don't get a job I'm gonna stay at home. I wasn't really in favor of staying home but who can win in front of parents' emotional blackmail? So going home. I don't have any problem with going home but the thought of staying away from Rahul is scary and that's the only thing I'm scared of.
And the saddest part is It's my last day. I'm done packing everything and Have had a few crying sessions already. Since morning Kiara and I have cried many times. Bhavna and Aashita also came here to help me pack which was clearly not needed but they wanted an excuse to be with me and if I say we didn't cry even once would be a lie because we couldn't stop crying. And now everyone is here. I invited everyone to dinner. Everyone is here, except Rahul. He had gone to Mumbai for a few days and hasn't returned.
"Harshi, why do you have to go?" Asked Ronit
"Because I can't handle you both anymore," I said in a very serious tone pointing at him and Sinan, in reply Sinan just rolled his eyes, "Say what you want but you'll be missing us, badly" "you really think?" Asked Mayank "I doubt she'll miss any of us, tabhi to ja rahi hai" "ha ha ha what a joke Mayank Agarwal," I said sarcastically, he stood up from his place and came up to me and hugged me and the tears I was controlling fell down, again.
"We'll miss you" "I'll miss you guys too" I said in between the hiccups "will you please stop crying? We'll also start crying seeing you like this" said Sinan just to see Bhavna wiping a tear. " Where is Rahul, Mayank?" I questioned him, yes I tried calling him many times but he's out of reach, I called Hardik as well but even he was out of reach and this is happening since yesterday. "I called Shreyash and Manish and they said some Important training is happening in Mumbai. So he won't be able to come" I took a deep breath and nodded my head. "Guys dinner is ready, let's eat no. ?" I said "Yeah, let's have it soon. She'll have to rest also, early morning flight guys" said Kiara.

By 11:30 pm everyone left, and Kiara is in my room sleeping with me. Honestly, I'm very anxious. Extremely anxious. I'm unable to contact Rahul and I'll be leaving for the Airport at 5 in the morning as the Bangalore airport is in another city altogether. So the thought of not meeting him is killing me. "Harshita, don't worry. You are not going for forever. You can meet him in Mumbai or Pune " I smiled and hugged her.
We both were in deep sleep when we heard hard banging on the front door and continues the doorbell, I checked the time and it was 2:30 am. We both looked at each other and walked towards the door. And whoever was at the door was just not stopping, they were continuously ringing the bell and banging the door. I looked through the keyhole and it was all black, just someone silhouette can be seen.
So I picked up the vase and Kiara picked up the racket, Kiara opened the door and I was standing just behind her. As soon as the door opened, stood there was Rahul. He was huffing, I pushed Kiara aside and hugged him and started crying. " I thought I won't be able to make it, they kept a very important workshop. I made an excuse and got out of it" he said tightening the hug "guys, let's get inside" Kiara said and we did the same.
Soon we both were in my room, I was still clinging on him and shedding tears. He broke the hug and kissed me. The kiss was needy, we both needed each other at that moment. " I was scared, I didn't want to leave without meeting you" I said and he gave me a lil smile and gently wiped my tears. " I'm here, stop crying." And I hugged him again " I don't want to go Rahul. I want to stay with you forever" " you know I can literally handcuff you with me and live my life" " Then how would you play Cricket?" I asked him with a pout, he pulled me closer and pecked me again " For that time I'll cuff you to my locker" " Manzoor hai" I said and he hugged me. " Harshi, I'm sorry. I didn't know that I would not be able to come back on time. They were not letting me off. I'm sorry." "It's okay, you're here now and that all matters" " I told Virat that you're leaving and he made some excuse to management " " You're crazy, I guess whole Indian team is crazy" " Haha.. they know how much You matter to me, they keep teasing me with your name. Virqt made an excuse because he said that you would never leave me. That he could see how much I m an to you in your eyes and he can't let us suffer" " He said that?" ''Yup, infact Yuzi was about to say your name in his chahal TV but luckily Hardik made him understand" I smiled at that and hugged him. " I wish I could stay longer, I would have invited all of them in dinner" " then stay na. " "I wish, but my family also needs me" " I know, that's why I'm not stopping you"

We didn't sleep, spent the rest of our time cuddling to each other. And soon it was time for me to leave, Rahul said he'll drop me. So, I met Kiara and took her leave and left for Airport. Whole way Rahul was holding my hand, as if if he leaves it, he won't be able to hold it again. After a long journey we were at the airport, I didn't want the paparazzis to catch us. So, we met inside the car only. He hugged me tightly and kissed me " I kiss you goodbye Harshi. What breaks my heart is I won't be kissing you goodnight" his words made my heart melt, I hugged him one last time and then left the car and entered the Airport. Without looking behind even once, because I know if I look back I won't be able to go.

By 12 afternoon, I reached home. I was entering my home when my mum stopped me and did the arti and then hugged me " You are coming after 6 months. This is your home not hotel" she scolded me and I hugged her more tightly just I heard my name being yelled " Harshuu mera baccha" and that overexcited person was none other than my dad, I stopped hugging my mum and Ran towards Baba " ohh god I missed you so much. Aapki tabiyat kaisi hai? Aap medicine to time pe lete ho na? Aur Exercise kr rahe ho ya nahi?" " Breathe my mother breathe" he said holding my shoulder and I just smiled " And yes I'm doing everything" " Jhoot, bol lo jhoot beti se. Koi exercise nahi ho rahi air to air kal he Kartik be nice chup ke jalebi khate pakda" " BABA" "are beti aai nahi ki aap shikayat Karne lagi" "Baba, aap maa ko kuch mat bolo. Aap mujhe ye batao aap mitha kyu hate ho? Aapko mana hai na?" " Abb tum aagai ho na, mat have dena" I smiled at that and then it clicked me " Maa, and bola Martin me papa ko pakda? Kartik Florida se kab aaya? Aur kisi ne mujhe bataya kyu nahi?" " usne bola that ki tujhe surprise dena hai use pr gadha abhi tak so raha hai. Jao apne don't that been ko utha ke la" I shook my head and walk to Kartik's room. He was sleeping like a monkey to be honest, kis angle se ye mera bhai hai?
" Bhai utho, sone dena Harsha__Harsha?" " Ji, utho" " you're already here, I was suppose to come pick you up." " But you didn't. Anyway wake up Bhai" " Uth raha hu, till then you go wake up Nandita" "Bhai, you're getting up of should I tell papa that you dit her me in Florida for a date" hearing what I said he stood up in one go " Chal, Nandita ko uthate hai" when we all were kids we had this tradition of waking each other and the one who sleeps till last mostly get the worst make up call. And luckily we still follow the same when ever we are home. So bhai picked up his saxophone and I picked up a plate and a spoon for our Band performance in Nandita's room. When we reached there, she was sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face, both bhai and I looked at each other then our little angel and then we smirked. We both stated playing the instruments in worst possible way. "Aahh" she yelled and tried blocking the noise by pillows, so we moved closer and started playing them in her ears
" I'm gonna kill you both" she said hitting Kartik with the pillow and kicking me with her left leg. But we were not ready to stop and soon we succeeded. "I hate you both" she said when I hugged her "I missed you both so much".
Whole day went by either sitting with Maa- Baba or fighting with my siblings. But whole he was there in the back of my mind. Both my siblings know about him but I haven't told my parents about him. My parents have always supported in making my life better but for them this still a big issue. So, I haven't told them. I will tell them, but not until Rahul confesses he loves me. I won't deny, I'm in love with him but is he though? Something tells me he does but just on the basis of a guess I can't tell my parents about him. I don't know if he really wants to marry me, and if he doesn't then telling my parents would also harm my relation with them. So, for now I'm not telling them. And if you're thinking I'm doubting Rahul then you are wrong, I'm not doubting him but his lifestyle. His lifestyle is filled with glamour, Showoff and if tomorrow he feels I don't belong with him in that world then?

I was sitting in my room Nd was applying for jobs, when Maa called me for dinner. All five of us were sitting having dinner when Baba spoke " Harshu, now your studies are over. You know an soon we'll start looking for guys " I didn't say anything just looked towards bhai "Baba, She just a college pass out let her do job and her independent. Then think about all this" " who said we are getting her married tomorrow? But we have to look for good guys no? In fact there is a guy I know. You'll like him" " Maa abhi to bilkul nahi. I want to get financially stable then only I'll think about all this" "Okay, okay but what's wrong in meeting Vibhor once?" "I'm not meeting any one, please baba" " Thik to their jaldi paise earn karo." I smiled at that but now I was scared, my family has started talking about my wedding, what will I do?
KL, please don't waste anymore time.

Both my siblings and I were in my room when my Phone rang and before I could answer it brother picked it up "Hello?" I tried snatching the phone but couldn't "She is not here, you can tell me. I'm her Fiance I'll tell her" my eyes literally popped out "Hello? Hello? He disconnected the call" bhai said and started laughing. I took my phone and walked to the balcony. I dialed his no. "Harshi?" "Rahu__" "you forgot me in one day only, wasn't expecting this" "Rahul, that was my brother pulling your leg." "I know, but still you forgot me. You didn't reply to a single text" "I was with my family, beast. Okay sorry I'll do it from now" "It's okay, now you enjoy with your siblings. I'm going for a party" "bye, enjoy" "Bye baby, you too".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 4.4K 41
A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will be broken and messed for the second time...
35.1K 1.3K 27
This is a story of 20y/o girl disguising as a boy to join the ict because bcci needs a player like her.
18.6K 1.2K 28
"You want to know why I kissed you that night?" Rahul thought about it. Did he want to? The answer was yes but there was this unknown fear holding h...
47.8K 1.4K 16
Its arranged by their parents but before they marry can they fall in love? Its a Hardik Pandya Fanfiction.