Life With Magcon (H.G)

By HighWithHazza

This is a sequel to 'Touring With Magcon' so if you haven't read that- go do so now!๐Ÿ’œ How is life for Ariana... More

Sequel๐Ÿ–ค
1. Oh yeah i'm blonde now
2. Yes. Yes we did.
3. Vibin'
4. No tears left to cry
5. Happiana
6. Heart Strings
7. Fake Smile
8. What Do You Mean?
9. Just a little bit of your heart
10. All Your Charm
11. WDYM
12. Tour day One
13. Tour day two
14. Vogue
15. Matthew
16. I quit
17. Black Eye
18. Dwelling
19. Tour day three
20. Tour Day Four
21. Oh shit
22. My Bitches
23. Sad Bitch
24. Shade
25. Nominations.
26. 7 Rings
27. Rehearsals
28. Billboard Awards (1/4)
29. Billboard Awards (2/4)
30. Billboard awards (3/4)
31. Billboard awards (4/4)
32. Ambulance
33. Surgery
34. Awoken
Please Read :)
35. Cancelled
Important READ
Important Read 2
36. We need to talk
37. Dont cry
38. One last time
39. Strawberries
40. Rest Please
41. Pancakes
Sorry!!!!
42. Sushi
43. So, what happened?
44. Will you stay ?
45. Get Well Soon
46. Moving On
47. Everytime
49. Hair down
50. The hoodie
51. H/Jariana
52. Dangerous Woman
53. Mascara stains
54. Hariana
55. Magcon.
56. Wedding
55. Sweetener World Tour
56. Luna
Thank You๐Ÿ–ค
57. The End.

48. Her

300 9 3
By HighWithHazza

(Hayes POV)

The smile on her face hurt me.. she looked happier then ever to see him.. I felt my heart ache.

"Omg I can't believe you're here!?!" She squeals and hugs him tightly.

"How could I miss my girls first night!?" He smiles making direct eye contact with me when he says 'my'.

I feel the anger build up inside of me.

"Are the flowers for me?" She smiles

"Of course" Justin smiles.

I turned my fists into a ball. Yes they were for her. But not from Justin. From ME.

She couldn't stop smiling and it hurt me in ways I never imagined.

Instead of reacting I decide to walk away.. not that she'd even notice.

I feel a tear roll down my face and I just storm away.

(Ariana's POV)

Having Justin back was amazing. I had missed him so much. The flowers were beautiful.

"I can't believe you actually came" I smile as he wraps his arms around me again.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" he smiles and kisses my cheek.

My heart was racing. I was so excited he was finally back.

"Tour hasn't been the same without you Ari" he smiles.

"Been bored" I giggle.

"Oh definitely " he smiles and pulls me in for another hug.

@JustinBieber:
Look who I surprised today @AriMendes ❤️

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, ErinJ and 300,827,729 others.
@Jariana: THEYRE BACK TOGETHER
@HayezFan: what ?! What about hayes ! :(
@AriMendes: 🙈🖤

*a few hours later*

(Hayes POV)

We had not long arrived to the hotel.

I hadn't spoken to anyone.

Justin gave Ariana a lift to the hotel to save her having some come in the bus.

"Are you okay?" Erin asks.

"No" I snap.

"I'm sorry" Erin frowns.

I ignore her and when we pull up to the hotel I see Ariana and Justin were already here.

Everyone knew I was upset. Heartbroken In fact.

Seeing her this happy broke my heart.

I finally thought she loved me back again but no.

We get out the bus to the screaming fans, we take photos as we walk inside the hotel.

I was now assuming that I wouldn't be sharing a room with Ariana anymore like the plan.

I walk inside the hotel room to the bottle of champagne I had ordered and a love heart on the bed made with rose petals.

I stand still looking at what I had arranged and feel tears just fall down my face.

I crouch down onto my knees as I cry into my hands.

Get it together Hayes.. it was never meant to be.. everything happens for a reason.

Nash walks in the hotel as he had a key.

He sees me crying and walks over to me and hugs me.

I hug him back. We don't usually see each other like this. But he knew what she meant to me.

"Why did he do that" I cry

Nash rubs my back hugging me tightly.

"I don't know" he sighs

"The one girl I love. More then anything else. She was about to be mine again!" I cry

"Hey. Who says she isn't gonna he yours." Nash says pulling back.

"Justin." I say angrily.

"Hey. They broke up for a reason. You've both been getting on so well lately. Don't let him ruin it." Nash says

"You're right. I'm not letting him get in the way of this. I love her a lot Nash" I sigh wiping my now red eyes.

"Lets go get a drink in the hotel bar" Nash smiles.

I nod my head and wipes my eyes.

"Sounds good!" I say.

I leave my bags dumped on the floor and we walk downstairs to the hotel bar to meet Cameron and Taylor.

(Ariana's POV)

"So how long are you here for ?" I smile

"As long as you want me here" Justin smiles.

"You've really made my day by coming today." I smile.

"It was always my plan" he smiles.

"I've missed you" I frown.

"I've missed you too" Justin smiles.

We were currently in a hotel room that Justin had booked for us. It had a bottle of champagne in and another bouquet of roses on the bed.

He made me feel so special.

"I'm kinda hungry" I say.

"Want a pizza?" Justin asks.

"Yes!" I smile.

"I'll go down and order one for us" Justin smiles.

"Thank you" I smile.

(Justin's POV)

I reached the bar of the hotel where you also ordered food. I noticed Hayes giving me death stares the entire time.

I smirk slightly and I see him get up from his chair and Nash tried to stop him but failed.

After I finish ordering he finally gets to me.

"What is your problem?!" He snaps at me

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Coming back. You dumped her and now you're done with your your back ?! Just as we were getting good. And taking credit for MY flowers!" Hayes says loudly. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Well I didn't think it would be an issue. I mean you are just her ex right ? I've never broken her heart" I shrug

"Look Justin. I love her okay. Please drop this" Hayes snaps.

I look around and then grab hayes' arm dragging him to a place no one could see us.

"Well guess what. So do I. And I'm back for her.
So may the best man win"

I losen the grip on his arm and smile at him before walking back upstairs.

//thanks for reading part 48!
Please vote and comment 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875 59 19
Natalie and her friends are now 19 and decided to move on to a new town and a new state. Sunny Southern California. But when she finds someone after...
4.7K 91 23
Hey, i wrote this story for fun! I hope you enjoy it! Please vote, comment and follow me! i try to follow back :) What happens when a group of girls...
348K 8.2K 74
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž? โž ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ž ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๏ฟฝ...
19.3K 635 39
unknown; i know your dirty, little secret. ;) ___ what's the worse that can happen when an unknown number tells you that they know your deepest, dark...