His Silly Student - Love Stor...

By YouWillLoveThisLove

''Rasha, if it's not you, it's not anyone. And if I have to fight for you, I'll do that. Even if it takes yea... More

[1] that's mine!
[2] tutor?!
[3] single
[4] never felt in love.
[5] baby shark
[6] our second kid
[7] soccer
[8] dance with me.
[9] avoiding her.
[10] fight!
[11] weak.
[12] falling in love...
[13] hide & seek
[15] rumors...
[16] i like you saiid.
[17] she's gorgeous.
[18] i fucking hate you!
[19] love?
[20] bandage.
[21] happy birthday.
[22] regret.
[23] really?
A Break...
[24] don't cry, baby.
[25] our time.
[26] ridiculous.
[27] maria adams.
[28] overthinking?
[29] lies.
[30] did adnan hurt himself?
[31] i deserve better.
[32] if not you, its not anyone.
[33] finding out about everything.
[34] protect.
[35] wife.
[36] wrong daughter.
[37] memories.

[14] hahaha, sike.

4.4K 219 32
By YouWillLoveThisLove

a day later

Rasha

Tamara, Donia, Medina and I were chilling in Donia's room. They talked about what they did yesterday and about the fight on Friday. But I didn't pay attention to them, the only thing that was on my mind was Mr.Bashar. About what he did yesterday and what he said. What did he mean driving him crazy? I've never heard anyone say that something like that? '' Okay, girls I have to tell you something. '' Tamara says excitedly. We all look at her confused, '' What is it? '' Everyone asked. She chuckled before she spoke, '' Malik, he... '' She chuckled again. I saw on her expression that I was something really good. '' Malik proposed to me! '' She jumps with excitement. We all scream excitedly, we hug her tightly.

'' What! Really?! '' Medina shouts as Tamara laughs. '' Yes! He got on his knee and asked me if I wanted to marry him, and of course, I yelled YES! '' She says almost tearing up. We hugged her yet again, '' Congratulations! '' I said as I kissed cheek. She laughed as she clapped her hands.

after a while we made some food and ate together as we kept talking about Tamara's situation. She told us that as soon as she graduated they'll get married, ohhh I can't wait. hihi! '' Anyways let me tell you about what I did yesterday! '' Medina said as we chuckled. '' I forgot his name but we will call him Ahmet. So we went to his house, and we started kissing. '' She laughed as we fake gagged. '' Eww! Why are you telling us this? '' Donia said as she glared at Medina. '' Just listen for god sake! '' She sighed loudly.

'' Okay, so as I said we kissed on his bed. Then, omg I got on top of him. '' As soon as she said that I got an image of me being on top Mr.Bashar. Omg! Stop please, please! '' He grabbed my ass and kissed me so roughly! '' She laughed like a devil as everyone looked at her disgustedly. '' What? '' She said, we all shook our heads of disappointment. We were talking about other stuff for a few minutes, suddenly I wanted to ask them what You're driving me crazy means. I have to know, plus Tamara and Medina have gone through enough so they must know. I swallow a gulp before I speak, '' Um, so I wanted to ask... what do You're driving me crazy mean. '' I fake cough as I looked down on my plate.

They all look at me confused, then they look at each other like I'm crazy. '' What do you mean Rasha? Who told you that? '' Tamara asks me with furrowed eyebrows. I shook my head, '' No, no one did. I watched a movie, and the guy he, he was holding the girl and they, I mean yeah they were close and he suddenly whispered, You're driving me crazy, Rash- Emma. '' I stutter as I felt my heart pound fast. They smile at me, '' Isn't it clear? The guy is in love with her. '' Medina took a bite from her biryani. I stood up, '' What?! '' I accidentally yelled.

They all look up at me with a shocked expression, I swallow a gulp. '' Why? I wanted him to love Allison! '' I said to save the situation. I slowly sat down again, in love? in love? pfftttt hahahahaha! In love? Mr.Bashar, in love with me? What? hahaha, sike. What no that doesn't make any sense. No, he probably said that because he got angry at me for tripping on him. Hahaha, why should I even listen to these girls, they don't even know anything. Hahaha! '' Earth to freaking Rasha! '' I heard Medina yell. I look at her weaving at me, '' Oh, yeah what? '' I sighed.

'' I just wanted to know what movie it was, it seemed interesting. '' She smiled at me, I looked around at the kitchen. '' I don't know, I forgot. '' I stated. She slowly nods as she looked at Tamara like I had lost my mind.

Saiid

I was watching Tv alone in the living room as the others were eating dinner. I tried to keep my mind distracted from thinking about yesterday. I almost kissed her, I almost kissed her and It's killing me. I don't know what got into me, why I even grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me. I sighed loudly, I just wanted to forget about it. '' Wassup man, why aren't you eating. '' Mac sits next to me, I look at him. '' I don't have an appetite. '' I tell him with a low tone.

He nods, '' oh, that's bad but okay. '' He stares at the Tv. A few minutes of not talking he breaks the silence, '' You know Saiid, you can trust me. I may not be serious with life, but if something's wrong I'll always have your back. So tell me what you have in heart. '' I feel him looking at me, but I ignore his comment. What should I tell him? That I'm falling in love with my student? That I almost kissed her, I would look like a pedophile in his eyes. And It's not his business so why should I even tell him. I keep looking at the tv as if he wasn't there.

'' Bro, why are you quiet, say something! '' He frowns, I sigh as I look at him. '' What? '' I say annoyed. '' Is it about that girl? '' He says, I feel my heart pound faster. '' What girl?! '' I yelled. He lets out a humorless chuckle, '' Bro, I'm not dumb. Since the first day I saw you with her, I knew it. I just knew it, you love her. But you can't love her because she's your student, am I wrong? '' I felt my hands turning into fists as I felt the blood inside me boil. '' Look, when we have a problem we share it with everyone. But since I've known you, you haven't got any big problems that you can't solve on your own. But now, you do. This is a big problem for you, I mean you love Rasha right? But you can't and that's a big problem. '' He says as if it's going to calm me down.

'' Shut up before I do something I'll regret. '' I warn him, but he doesn't stop. '' Rasha is your first love, you've never loved anyone else but her, right? So let me help you, let us help you. I'll help you with losing the feelings you got for her, I mean I don't think she thinks the same way. I think she just sees you as a teacher. So we'll help you! '' He says with a big smile on his. I stand up furiously as I look at him, '' I told you to fucking shut up '' I yell.

'' What's going on?! '' I hear Nadia, Jaffar, and Adnan coming into the living room. '' Tell them Saiid, I think they'll agree with me. '' He fixes his hair with his hand. '' What are you talking about Mac? '' Jaffar asks with a confusing tone. '' Let me tell them Saiid. '' He says nodding at me. He turns his gaze at them and before he gets to say something I smack him with a hard slap. '' Fuck '' I hear Mac groan. I widen my eyes at him, what the fuck did I do? '' Saiid! '' Nadia yelled, she ran towards Mac to check on him. '' Bro what the fuck? '' I hear Adnan frown, '' Why the fuck did you that? '' Adnan says again.

I look at Mac again, I see that he's bleeding from his nose. I sigh before I speak, '' I told you to keep your mouth shut. '' I say before I leave the living room.

Rasha

I sit in Donia's car as she drives me home, we talk about Tamara's wedding to be and Medina hooking up with strangers. '' That's messed up. '' I laugh as Donia sighs, '' I know, omg I don't want her to do this. '' Donia says with a caring tone. I shake my head, '' Medina is smart, even though it doesn't seem like it, she is. '' I say as Donia nods. We sit quietly as we listen to Get You by Daniel Ceaser. '' So did Mr.Bashar really say that? '' Donia breaks the silence, I turn my gaze at her. How did she know? '' It was too obvious. I mean your expression said it all. '' She laughed, I swallowed a hard gulp before I spoke.

Then I told her everything that happened yesterday, I really felt like I needed to tell someone. I mean I want someone to express my feeling too, and Donia is the perfect person to tell. '' Wooww, I can't believe it. '' Donia says with a shocked tone. I look at her, '' What do you mean? '' I ask her. She sighs, '' Listen, you may laugh at this but I really think he likes you. '' This time she has a serious tone in her voice. I didn't know what to say, I wanted to prove her wrong. But it feels like I'm only proving myself wrong. '' But how, Mr.Bashar... he- '' She interrupts me.
'' It doesn't matter what he is and who he is, you have to accept the fact that he likes you. And now what about you, do you feel the same? '' She asks while driving. But, no he can't like me.

I'm sure that he doesn't like me, I know that he doesn't! But I think through clearly, do I really like Mr.Bashar? She parks the car in front of my house, then I feel her turning her gaze at me. '' Do you get butterflies when you see him? '' She asks, I slowly nod. '' Do you think about him a lot? '' She asks me again, and I slowly nod yet again. '' Do you get warm when he toches you or says something sweet? '' She asks yet again, and of course, I nod yet again. '' So, there you have the answer. Yalla, get off now. '' She says, I get off without even saying goodbye because I'm too busy with my mind.

I hear her laugh and drive off, then it hits me.

I like Mr.Bashar.

-----------------------------------------------------------

what will they do now when they both realized that they like each other? and what did yall think about what Mr.Bashar did, was it right or wrong?😲

New chapter, what did you think?💁

Comment & Vote!❤

Love ya xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 63.9K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
362K 5.5K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
17.1K 768 16
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌#2 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 آغازے-عشق 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.... 𝑫𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂�...
507K 10.6K 37
(Completed and being spellchecked) A student and a sexy gym teacher. 5 year difference, forbidden love, and a good girl bad boy story. Rose doesn't k...