The Mute Girl( A Twilight fan...

By Oncer121598

Brianna Peters is a 17 year old girl who moves to Forks with her father. When she goes to school she ends up... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

2.5K 74 17
By Oncer121598

A few weeks went by. Brianna and Bella were back in Forks. It was the night of prom. Brianna was going with the Cullens and Bella. Neither of them particularly wanted to go. Edward was making Bella go. At least Bella was able to spend prom with Edward. It's not like Carlisle could go to the dance with her, but Alice and Rosalie were making her go. Brianna was currently in her room, with Alice. She was helping Brianna get ready. "What do you think?" Alice asked as she finished braiding her hair.

Brianna looked in the mirror. She was wearing a short green dressage Alice had put her hair up and braided it. Other than the bandage on her neck from the bite marks and the boot on her leg, she looked good. "Looks good." Brianna typed.

"You look great, Bri." Alice said.

"Thanks for helping me get ready." Brianna said.

"Of course." Alice said. She looked outside. "Edward's here." Brianna grabbed her clutch and tablet and headed downstairs. Her father was waiting for her. Brianna looked at Alice. "I'll wait outside." Alice said before heading out the door. Brianna looked back at her father. Every time she looked at him, she felt guilty for lying to him.

"Dad, I'm really sorry I lied to you." She typed.

"Listen. Whatever reason you had for lying, I don't care." Scott said. "I'm just glad you're ok." Brianna nodded. "You look beautiful, baby girl." Scott said.

"Thanks Daddy." Brianna typed.

"Have fun tonight." Scott said.

"I will." Brianna typed. "I'll see you tomorrow." Brianna and Bella were spending the night at the Cullens after prom. Brianna walked outside and got in the backseat of Edward's car.

When they got to where the prom was being held, they all got out of the car. Brianna walked inside and found Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper were. "I can't believe you made me come here." Brianna typed.

"Oh come on." Rosalie said, loud enough to hear over the music. "Prom is supposed to be fun."

"I already have a broken leg. Are you guys trying to injure me more?" Brianna typed.

"You'll be fine." Alice said.

For awhile, Brianna just stood there. Not dancing or anything. She noticed Bella and Edward head outside.

"Go outside." Alice said. "There's a surprise waiting for you." Brianna looked at her, confused.

"Just go." Rosalie said.

Brianna just shrugged and walked outside to where a gazebo was. She saw Edward and Bella, but her eyes widened at who else was there. Carlisle. She walked over to him.

"What are you doing here?" Brianna asked.

"Do you really think I was going let you go to prom without you spending it with me." Carlisle said.

"What if people see you?" Brianna asked.

"Well, it's just us and Bella and Edward out here, right now." Carlisle said. Brianna nodded. "Care to dance?" Carlisle asked. Brianna look at her broken foot.

"I can't dance." Brianna typed. Carlisle gently lifted Brianna and put her feet on top of his.

"There." He said, smiling at her.

Brianna smiled back at him. She put her arms around his neck and he had his on her waist.

"You look absolutely stunning, angel." Carlisle said. Brianna nodded. Carlisle leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Brianna's lips.

Brianna frowned when he pulled away right after.

"Kiss me again, please." She typed.

Carlisle shook his head. "I don't know much control I have." He said. "I don't want to hurt you." Brianna just nodded, although she wished he would kiss her again or for longer.

Later that night, Brianna was at the Cullens house. She was laying in Carlisle's bed, laying next to him.

"I hope you had fun tonight." Carlisle said.

"I did." Brianna typed. "Thank you for coming. I was pleasantly surprised."

"I'm glad." Carlisle said.

"Can I ask you something?" Brianna asked.

"Sure." Carlisle said.

"Why did you take James's venom out of me?" Brianna typed. "If you had let it spread, I could be like you now."

"I didn't want you to become like us." Carlisle said. "What we are, isn't something I want you to be."

Brianna didn't say anything. They laid in the bed for a little bit.

"Are you alright?" Carlisle asked. "You seem upset."

Brianna nodded.

"What's wrong?" Carlisle persisted.

"My Dad said he wasn't angry with me for lying to him, but I know he's disappointed in me. I can't look at him without feeling guilty." Brianna typed.

"Brianna, I'm so sorry you had to lie to your father." Carlisle said.

"It's alright." Brianna typed. "Can we do something tomorrow?"

"We can do whatever you want." Carlisle said.

"I want to tell my Dad about us." Brianna typed. Carlisle was quiet for a moment.

"Are you sure?" Carlisle asked.

"I've already lied to him. I don't want to keep anything else from him." Brianna typed.

"Okay." Carlisle said. Brianna nodded and then yawned. "Go to sleep, love." Carlisle said. Brianna cuddled up to Carlisle. He pulled the covers over her and wrapped his arms around her. "Good night, love." He said as he kissed her on the top of the head. Brianna quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, Brianna woke up to Carlisle staring at her. "Morning beautiful." Carlisle said, kissing Brianna on the cheek.

Brianna picked up her tablet and typed something. "Were you watching me sleep?" She asked.

"I can't admire how beautiful you look while you sleep?" Carlisle asked. "Plus, I don't want to freak you out or anything, but it's not the first time."

"So, you have been sitting outside my bedroom window at night." Brianna typed.

"I'm sorry." Carlisle said. "I won't do that anymore. I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

"No. It's fine." Brianna typed. "I just wasn't sure if it was you or not. Although, when I woke up one night, I thought I saw your blonde hair."

"I tried to make sure that you didn't see me. I guess I didn't do a good job that first night." Carlisle said, chuckling. They laid there for a few minutes. "Did you have a bad dream last night?" Carlisle asked.

"No." Brianna typed. "Why."

"You had somewhat of a restless night." Carlisle said.

"Since the incident with James, I've been having dreams of my Mom, ever since I was unconscious." Brianna typed. Carlisle nodded.

"Will you tell me about her sometime?" He asked. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Yeah." Brianna typed.

"Are you sure you want to tell your father about us?" Carlisle asked.

"Do you think we shouldn't?" Brianna asked.

"It's completely up to you. I will go with whatever you want to do." Carlisle said. "I just wanted to make sure that you still wanted to do it."

"I've already lied to him, I don't want to continue to keep things from him." Brianna typed.

"I'll let you get dressed." Carlisle said, walking out of the room. Brianna went over to her duffel bag. She got an outfit out and changed into it. She then grabbed her brush and went into the bathroom to comb her hair. When Brianna finished, she picked up her bag and headed downstairs. She smelled something in the kitchen and went in there. She saw Bella sitting at the table.

"Good morning, Brianna." Esme greeted her. "I made breakfast for you and Bella."

"Thanks Esme." Brianna typed. She sat at the table as Esme set a plate in front of her. "So, how did you like the dance last night?" Brianna asked as they ate.

"I didn't dread it as much as I thought I was going to." Bella said. "But, I saw you got a nice surprise."

"Yeah." Brianna typed. They continued to eat.

"Thank you for the meal, Esme." Bella said, once they finished.

"Yes. Thank you." Brianna typed.

"You're welcome, girls." Esme said.

"Ready to go?" Carlisle asked Brianna. Brianna nodded.

"See you later, Bri." Bella said.

Brianna waved to her before following Carlisle outside and getting in his car. Carlisle drove to Brianna's house. When they got there, they sat in the car for a moment.

"You ok?" Carlisle asked.

"Yeah." Brianna typed. "I'm just a little nervous over what my Dad's reaction will be."

"Whatever happens, it'll be ok." Carlisle said as he squeezed Brianna's hand. Brianna nodded. "Ready?" Carlisle asked. Brianna nodded, again, before getting out of the car. They walked up to the door and went inside.

"Bri, is that you?" They heard Scott ask. He walked into the hallway. "Hey pumpkin." He greeted her. He then saw Carlisle.

"Oh. Hello Dr. Cullen." Scott said.

"Hello Mr. Peters." Carlisle said.

"Dad, there's something I want to tell you." Brianna typed.

"What is it?" Scott asked. They all walked into the family room. Brianna sat on the couch with Carlisle and Scott sat in a chair across from them. "What did you want to tell me?" Scott asked.

"Me and Carlisle are together." Brianna typed.

"I'm sorry. What?" Scott asked. "Who's Carlisle?"

"That would be me, sir." Carlisle said.

"Carlisle and I are together." Brianna typed again.

"Like together together?" Scott asked. Brianna nodded as she took Carlisle's hand in hers. "But he's so much older than you." Scott said.

"In a few weeks, I'll be eighteen and it won't really matter." Brianna typed. "Plus, he's not that much older than me."

"I don't know how I feel about this." Scott said.

"Dad, I love him." Brianna typed.

Scott looked at Carlisle. "I may not know you very well, but I've heard good things about you, so I'll allow it." He said. "But if you hurt her..."

"Sir, I love Brianna very much and I wouldn't dream of hurting her." Carlisle said.

"I don't really approve of this, but I want my daughter to be happy, so I'm ok with it." Scott said.

"Really?" Brianna asked.

"Yes." Scott said.

"Thank you, Daddy." Brianna typed before hugging him.

"Thank you, sir." Carlisle said as he shook hands with Scott. Scott nodded. Brianna walked Carlisle to the door. "I'll see you later." Carlisle said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Bye." Brianna typed. She watched him get in his car and drive off.

Later that evening, Brianna was texting Bella. "Why did leave the Cullens house so quickly?" Bella texted.

"Me and Carlisle went to tell my Dad about us." Brianna replied.

"How did that go? Do we need to bail Carlisle out of jail?" Bella sent back. Brianna sent a laughing emoticon.

"No. He took it better than I thought he was going to." Brianna texted back.

"That's good." Bella replied. After they were done texting, Brianna got ready for bed. She heard a tap on her window. She looked to see it was Carlisle. She opened the window and let him in. They both got into her bed and Brianna fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 17.4K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
946K 28.8K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
94.4K 2.4K 17
[Book I] Millie Carter is trying to not be a stereotypical foster kid. But it's hard when everyone she's fostered with has left her or been an asshol...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

89K 2.6K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...