RUN | Park Chanyeol - EXO | Z...

By so_done_right_now

Lee He-Ran was on the run from a pack of zombies till a man saved her life. "I didn't say you could leave!" T... More

Chapter One - Lee He-Ran
Chapter Two - Park Chanyeol
Chapter Three - Run
Chapter Four - I Kinda Hate You, but Kinda Don't
Chapter 5 - Some things we just don't know
Chapter 7 - Hell Yeah, Freakin' Romance
Chapter 8 - Just a Dream...
Chapter 9 - Xiumin
Chapter 10 - The Feelings I Feel For You
Chapter 11 - I Need You

Chapter 6 - Confusion

165 11 38
By so_done_right_now

A/N: To be honest, I'm pretty happy with what I've done with this book so far, because I'm not with the other books I've written. You probably don't care 🤗

After that little nightmare, I was calmed down by Baekhyun, because Chanyeol is just not that good at calming down people. "Stop crying, Four Eyes!" He said while I was still scared half to death. "I can't..." I sobbed. "Let me take care of her," He forced me to stop hugging Chanyeol, "It was just a bad dream. We won't ever leave you alone, sweetie," Baekhyun said in a soft voice.

Chanyeol crossed his arms and had a disappointed look on his face. "I was doing just fine," Chanyeol said. He took me away from Baekhyun and hugged me from behind, but it was very comfortable. I was still sitting in bed. "You guys can let me go," I said with a sniffle.

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked. "Yes, I'm going to bed now," I said and laid down on my back. "Goodnight," Baekhyun said and also Chanyeol surprisingly said goodnight too. "Goodnight," I yawned and slowly went back to sleep.

◇Chanyeol◇

I walked downstairs and went outside. I saw Sehun leaning against the wall. "I knew you'd come out here," Sehun said. "How?" I stuttered. "Because, the look on your face says everything. You're confused," He said. "How?" I stuttered again. "When you look at her, you always seem confused. Even when you tried to comfort her," He mentioned.

"How did you know I comforted her? You weren't even in the room..." I said. "I know what you're thinking when you're away... Powers..." He said. It kinda freaked me out. Then, he got close to my face, "So, what you thinkin' bout?" He asked.

"Uh..." I stuttered. "You're stuttering a lot," He said as he raised a brow. I scratched my nape. "Are you thinking about... He-Ran?" He asked. My eyes grew wide. I was in shock. "You're so easy to read, Chanyeol. I think you-" I cut Sehun off. "I don't know- I think- I..." I stopped for a moment, then spoke again, "I'm confused... What is she doing to me?" I asked.

"I don't know. You tell me," He said, crossing his arms. I don't know the answer honestly. "It's your emotions, not mine," He said and walked back into the house. "Isn't it weird that there have barely been zombies here...?" I asked myself and looked up at the sky.

I sighed and walked back into the house. "Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked. "I'm good," I pushed Baekhyun away, not literally. I didn't want to be outside for too long. What if I attracted zombies? We wouldn't want that. "I'll patrol tonight with Kyungsoo," Chen said to Suho. Thank god it's not my turn. I sat on the couch and stared at the fire, deep in my thoughts.

"Baekhyun, you bitch..." I murmured.

~He-Ran~

"Suho!" I yelled as I saw a giant gash on his leg. It was just revealed. He was hiding it the whole time. "It's nothing He-Ran. Don't worry about it," He said. "But you're hur-" He cut me off. "It'll heal quickly," He said and I knew he was lying. He didn't sound convincing. He is my leader after all, so I should worry about him.

"Let me help you," I said as I took the bandana I had on my wrist off. He shoved my hand away, "No, Chanyeol will get mad," He mentioned. I was shocked to hear Chanyeol's name. He wouldn't care or would he...? "Why would he care?" I asked. "He's strange. Anyway, we should head back," Hem mentioned. He didn't limp, so I guessed he was fine? But still, I was worried. I was on a mission with Suho to find more food... No luck.

"Please don't tell anyone about my wound..." Suho said. I paused for a moment, then said, "Alright..." I was still worried. "Cause if you do-" I cut him off, "I know, you'll kick me out. You need to get it treated though," I mentioned. Then, it hit me, why did he choose me? Why not Sehun or Kai? I just kept walking. "We should start moving quicker," He said. "Why?" I asked a little too loudly and he covered my mouth. He pointed in a direction and I saw... Zombies...

I remembered Suho's leg and then I got really scared for him. We started running and the zombies started chasing us. One was getting close to us, so I blindly shot it. I realized I only shot it's leg and then grabbed onto my foot, making me trip. "Suho!" I cried. He ran toward me and shot the zombie's head and blasting it.

Despite his leg being injured, he picked me up and carried me bridal style. He ran as fast as he could into the house. "What's going on?!" I heard Chanyeol storm out of our bedroom. He saw Suho carrying me. "What are you carrying her for!?" Chanyeol asked another question. "Zombies..." He answered.

"Put her down," He commanded and Suho did as he said. He took me over to the couch and gently sat me down. "How far away are they?" He asked. Suho pointed out the window. "Shit...!" Chanyeol muttered. "We need to go?" Sehun asked. "Quickly!" Suho commanded and we gathered all our stuff. The zombies didn't spot us at first.

I grabbed extra clothes since I'll need to change after a while. "Are you ready?" Chanyeol whispered. "Y-Yes..." I said as I was trembling. He saw my shaking hand and grasped onto my hand. "Let's go," He said softly and we both walked down the stairs. Suho looked at us as if there was something wrong. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"N-No," He said and turned around quickly. He looked back and he eyed directly at our hands, but I ignored it. Waste of my time worrying about something pointless. We quietly got onto the bikes and then started them quickly. We sped across the fields.

We stopped at a shop. There was still plenty of food in there. "I and He-Ran will go in. Keep watch," Chanyeol commanded and we both headed in.

We both went into separate aisles. I was casually picking out snacks. I wasn't paying attention. I suddenly heard growling behind me. I turned around, but then I felt someone grab onto me, pulling me away from the zombie. I closed my eyes shut tight and heard gunshots.

I felt a ton of impact on my back. It hurt like a bitch I tell you. I opened my eyes, seeing Chanyeol's face really REALLY close to mine. Our faces were touching. "U-Uh..." I said in shock. I didn't move. He looked unfazed. "Ch-Chanyeol...?" I asked. He didn't move a muscle.

His lips started inching closer to mine, but then he stopped. "I... I'm- I was worried!" He spat out. He sat up. I couldn't even get up, because he was still on top of me. He covered his face with his hands. "What am I doing?!" He yelled. He sighed and stood up.

I sat up and looked up at his tall figure. "Are you ok?" I asked. He looked down at me. "You drive me crazy!" He said and stormed off. "What?" I asked and chased after him. "What's the matter with you?" I asked another question.

He slammed me against the wall. I was afraid of what he'd do next. I was confused about why he was acting this way. "Why are you... What are these feelings I have inside...!?" He whispered loudly. I looked into his eyes. They were filled with anger. "I don't know..." I stuttered. He grabbed my shoulders. "You should, you're the one who's making me have these feelings!" He said.

I didn't know what to do to calm him down, so I... Kissed him... Yes, sir, I did that. I closed my eyes shut tight. His were wide open. I broke our kiss and turned around. "Are you calm now?" I asked. "How am I calm, when you just kissed me?" He asked. Then he said, "I get it now..."

"It's not you... it's me..." He said and walked out the door. "Wait!" I yelled, but then I just walked out the door and got onto his bike. We didn't exchange any words. My fault...

I didn't understand why he didn't talk to me. I didn't understand that kissing was a big deal. I didn't know if I stole his first kiss. We did make it to a stop. For now at least. It was like an empty room with nothing in it. I had to sleep on the floor again. My back wasn't prepared. There was a bathroom, so that was nice.

"I need to talk to you for a minute," Chanyeol said and grabbed my arm. He took me to a different room that was pretty much empty. He didn't say anything, just stood there, staring into my eyes. "Why did you kiss me?" He asked. "Because I... Wanted you to be calm...?" I asked. I wasn't sure why I kissed him. He sighed, "You made my brain go crazy," He said bluntly. "I don't understand," I mentioned. "Kissing is a big deal in relationships, He-Ran. You can't just go around kissing people," He said sternly and walked out of the room.

I stood there in shock and amazement. I guess I'm clueless about love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 106 15
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž.." During the zombie breakout, two friends fight for survival and for their true feeli...
146K 8.6K 18
If you kill someone, you get more power; the power gained will help you fight against a deahtly virus There aren't many people left anymore, everyone...
2.8K 133 10
Yeorin is a girl who lived with her 8 brothers, suddenly, something happened in their country, something very dangerous who could see sharply, hear e...
15.9K 359 21
โ€ก Anyone, who'd be in a situation like me Would have cried out loud, but that's Not me โ€ก โˆžโ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โˆž