A Cup Of Carter

By _NiceforWhat

A book of Carter based one shots that include real situations , time jumps where the kids are older , teen ja... More

Authors note
Relax
The kiss
Mug shot ( Part 2 to "The kiss ")
Practice
Houston We Have A Problem
Grown
Hit or Miss ( Practice part 2)
Practice Makes Perfect
Attention
Munchie
Rider
Chub(Bey)
Dress code
Ring the Alarm
Pixie
City Girl ( Part 1)
Daddy duties City Girls (Part 2 )
City Girls Don't go to Bed
713 ( Part One)
Virgo the Virgin
Knowles - Carter
Support
That's How You Like It
Partition
Change
What does the Cow do ?
Girls like Beyoncé
Side kick
Girls Love Beyoncé ( Friends With Benefits )
Girls ( And Boys) Love Beyoncé
Needed
Hangry
Girls Love Confusion
Jamaica
Gender Reveal
Divorce
69
A cup of kelly
Daddy
The Will
Lost Ones
Carmen
Third Ward
Roomates
Can you keep a secret
Poker face
Fortunate
Elementary Things
Lunch break
Code Names
Broken Toys
Snap back
Swept
Scars
Tantrum
Can you feel the love Tonight ?
Trim
Dress Code Part II
Maternity
Patience
Aunt Solo
Natural
Canceled
Forgiveness
Mental Health
Our Man
Instagram
Ex Marks The Spot
The "R " Word
Cockblockers
Fancy
4/20
Before I let Go
Fired
4:44
Kobe
Ketchup
Bid
Drivers Ed
On the What ?
To Be A Carter
Sisters Before Misters
Lose my Breath
To Be A Carter
Wet Dreamz
Leaked
April's Fool
Disney
Bootylicous
Divorce
( Divorced Part II)
4:44
Video Phone
DNA
I Cant Breathe
Pinky Promise
Tease
Vulnerable
Childish ( Munchie Part II)
The One that got away
Open Mind
Cheerleader
In My Feelings
COVID
Virgin Club
The Meeting
Accident
Confidence
Backstage
Girls love beyonce
Possesive
WAP
Tik Tok
Adopted
Mauve
Jump the Broom
R.E.S.P.E.C.T
Jumpin the Gun
Home
Woah Baby
Thailand
Love Song
Cheater
Thats a Wrap
Borrowed
CMA's
Salud
The Graduate
Tension
BabySitter Part I
Forgiveness
Our Song
Babysitter Part II
Pretty Hurts
Cake
Humpty Dumpty
First
Space
"Hair"itage
Body Jewerly
Scars to your Beautiful
Babysitter Part III
Test of Faith
Stolen
All I Need Is You
Butterfly Fly Away
Coming Home
Raindrops
Checking In
Checked Out
Check Up
Adidas and Fever Dreams
Godmother
Honesty
Fourplay
Coachella
Change of Plans
Sisters?
Broken Promises
Mama Said Knock You Out
Engage You
Homies
Sore Loser
Image
Oscars
MANicure
Drunk in Love
Pajama Party
First Word
Late
Banged
Checking Out
Breasteses
Check Mate
Lawd Have Mercy
When Stars Collide
Serendipity
Twas was the Night Before Christmas
If You Believe
Fight Night
All Good Things Come To An End
Premium Air

Trump

1.7K 80 114
By _NiceforWhat

"Ah , fuck " Bey whined as she tried to move forward and loosen the grip the wrist ties on her wrist . "Okay ouch damn " Bey cried out as she broke free and literally pulled him out of her before grabbing her sore pussy .

"Bey -"

"Nah stay away " Bey said trying her best to roll over , but her body wasn't cooperating since he you know , MURDERED it.

"My bad "Jay said as he sat up and pulled the blankets around their bodies .

"No what's your problem ? This isn't isn't like you-"

"Did you vote for trump ?" He asked seriously .

"What?!Of course not , I literally did a whole ass campaign for her and you were there " Bey said offended he thought she would even waste her time on his orange ass .

"Okay ... so I wasn't in the booth with you " Jay said making her roll her eyes . "Did you tell all your family to -"

"Yes I did and they're all good , why are you buggin right now ? He won , its over go to sleep"Bey said reaching down and gripping the fuck out of his dick with her nails as payback for his little tantrum he had inside of her a few moments ago. "Doesn't feel to good does it"she said before turning over .

"Did your dad vote for him?" Jay said as he hissed and removed her nails from his skin one by one before grabbing her wrist and putting them above her head so she couldn't do anything else to the family jewels.

He only had one dick and nobody was going to be madder than her if it came up broken.

"Why the hell would my dad vote for him ? You do realize he was one of the first black kids to integrate his all white school right ?" Bey Asked .

"Okay and Look at Raven and all the other blacks that done went wayward . And you know he been acting funny these past few years " Jay threw in .

"My daddy did not vote for trump " Bey said trying to turn over before she remembered he had her wrist locked .

She was ready to go to sleep now since her kitty was dried up thanks to his foolishness and her guts were probably actually rearranged . Good thing she already had an appointment with her GYNO soon because she was was definitely going to feel this in the morning .

"Call him " Jay said making her smack her lips .

"What ?" Bey Asked .

"Call him and ask him " Jay said transferring both of her wrist to his left hand while he grabbed her phone .

Bey just looked at him and rolled her eyes before looking down .

"I knew it " Jay said letting her go .

"Okay and what if he did ? It's not like his one vote changed anything . We all know how he won "Bey shrugged .

When she saw he was actually upset about it she moved the pillows and cuddled into his chest .

"Want me to make you feel better ?" She Asked kissing his chest .

"Move Bey " Jay pouted as he reached for the remote and turned the tv onto Martin . Probably was going to get canceled along with BET for being too black in a few months .

"Want me to Call Obama and ask can we spend the weekend with them ?" Bey Asked knowing how much he liked Barack .

"I mean ... if you want to " Jay said trying to hide his smile .

Now if she could convince Obama to run as Vice for ole dude or start his own country so they could all live there ... Michelle looked like she was keeping him happy but who didn't want Beyoncé on their mouth like liquor ? Wait , no that was out of pocket .

But then again , anything for the cause

"What are you smiling so hard about ?" Bey Asked looking down at him . "And no im not sucking his dick so he can stay -"

"Can I have my own thoughts damn" Jay said hating that she could read his mind . They spent way too much time together .

He still ain't forgot about that whole Tim situation ...

"As long as they're not illegal or stupid "Bey teased as she thought about something funny .

"So you on my daddy head , what about your friend Kanye ?" Bey Asked .

Jay thought about it for a second before squinting his eyes.

It all made sense now .

"Babe , it's just four years . We can survive four years " Bey said . "Blue will keep us distracted and we could always keep performing " Bey suggested .

"I'm not singing the national anthem " he pouted .

"You can't sing anyway , and no one asked you to" Bey laughed . "Stop being a big baby " She said poking him in his side .

"Promise me you wont either , I don't care how much money they offer " he said .

"I'm not a sellout "Bey said mushing his face .

"I know , just gotta make sure we on the same page " he said .

"Are you done pouting now or do I need to keep babying you ?" Bey Asked .

"I think you broke him " he said lifting the blankets to see if Shawn Jr. was still there .

"Boy you know it's not broke" Bey said pulling the sheets down and looking at it herself . It was a little dented but when she waved her hand over it it stood up so it was definitely okay .

"Can you test it out ?" He Asked making her look at him .

He was really acting like a big ass kid .

Bey reached in the side drawer and grabbed a hair wrap from her collection before realizing Blue had thrown some of her toys and Barrett's in There 🙄

"Not like that " Jay said moving her hands as he sat up against the headboard .

"Then how ? Because you're asking for too much now " Bey said wondering what any of this had to do with the election anymore .

"Give me another baby " he said making her tilt her head .

America would be great again before she had another damn baby .

9 months later ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 3.7K 34
since y'all wanted to get on me about it, HERE ! love you guys. enjoy. a oneshot turned into a book.
43.9K 3.2K 60
Tetralogy To The Story Sweet Seduction.
80.3K 1.8K 56
COMPLETE TVD x Teen Wolf Crossover Social Media AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
42.1K 3.6K 55
The Lives Of Women In Their Forties.