Falling In The Black (A MHA F...

By hopelesslyA

"Falling in the black, slipping through the cracks. Falling to the depths, can I ever go back?" I hummed as I... More

Character Info: Bakugo Nanami
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

61 2 0
By hopelesslyA

I knew it hadn't been long since we had been kidnapped, but it had felt like an eternity.

"I'll ask again. Will you join us?" Shigaraki asked.

"If you're gonna talk in your sleep, then just go to sleep and die!" Katsuki said.

There was a moment of silence.

"You know, Nanami? You haven't given me an answer. You've stayed pretty quiet after the show you gave us with your brother at the beginning," Shigaraki stated as he turned to me.

"First of all, he's not my brother. Never was. Never will be," I said, not even glancing at Katsuki.

"I see. Not the best sibling relationship?" Shigaraki questioned.

"Of course, not. He doesn't treat me like a human being, much less like family. I don't matter to him."

"Well, you matter to us. We'll treat you the way you deserve to be treated. With respect. We'll treat you like an equal. Join us," Shigaraki said.

"You know... I was thinking that I may just take you up on that offer," I said.

"Nani! Don't you fucking dare!" Katsuki yelled at me.

"What are you going to do about it, huh? You didn't care before. Why start now?" I yelled back.

"You can't just fucking join them!"

"I sure as hell can! What's going to stop me?"

Katsuki remained silent, unsure of what to respond.

"So, Nanami. What's your final answer?" Shigaraki said.

"Nanami, don't," Katsuki said, almost pleading.

The fact that he used my actual name makes me want to rethink things, but I know what I have to do. I'm sorry, Katsuki, but...

"I'll join you."

"Excellent choice!"

They took off my handcuffs, and let me walk around.

That's when Shigaraki turned on the TV again. Apparently, U.A. was holding an apology conference meeting, but the press was making U.A. look like the bad guy.

"It's so strange. Why are the heroes being criticized? I guess, the way they were dealing with things were just a little off the mark. Is it because their job is to protect? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern-day heroes are so uptight. Don't you think, Bakugo Katsuki?" Shigaraki said.

"Once villains receive compensation to protect people, they aren't heroes anymore. That is Stain's teaching," Spinner, a lizard man, said.

"The strange system of transforming people's lives into money or glory... The society that sticks tight to those rules... The citizens who blame the losers rather than encourage them... Our fight is to question: What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly just? We'll have everyone thinking about it. We're planning on winning. You like to win, too, right? Everyone does," Shigaraki said towards Katsuki.

"Dabi, release his restraints," Shigaraki said suddenly.

"Huh? You know, he'll probably fight, right?" Dabi said.

"It's fine. We need to greet him in as an equal as well since we're scouting him," Shigaraki said, "Besides, you can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, U.A. student?"

"Twice, you do it," Dabi said towards one of the other villains.

"What? Me, no way!"

"Do it."

"Fine," Twice sighed.

"I do apologize for using such forceful methods, but please understand that we are not just a mob trying to commit crimes. We didn't kidnap you by accident," Mr. Compress explained as Twice removed Katsuki's restraints.

"Even though our situations are different, everyone here has been restricted and suffered because of people, rules, and heroes. I'm sure you also—"

Shigaraki was cut off by Katsuki attacking Twice, and shooting an explosion at Shigaraki, causing the hand on his face to fall off.

"I've listened silently to your endless talking. Idiots can't ever get to the point so they're just rambling. You're basically saying, 'We wanna harass people, so please join us,' right? Don't even bother. I want to win like All Might. No matter what anyone says, that'll never change!"

Katsuki then turned to me.

"I know you want to win like All Might, too, Nanami! I know you don't really want to join them! You've always wanted to prove yourself, and become a great hero!"

For once, I could tell he cared. He didn't want me to join them and was trying hard to convince me to change my mind.

"That must be a joke. You don't know shit about me. Besides, I've already made my decisions. You were always the one who told me I wasn't going to become a hero, and I guess you were right. If you don't want to join, then I guess we're enemies now, but it's not like we were ever friends, right?" I smirked at him.

The TV broadcast, which had gone onto a commercial, resumed where it had left.

One reporter asked about the violence we had shown during the Sports Festival, saying that it was the reason for the kidnapping.

Aizawa quickly responded by saying that Katsuki and I were only trying to make our way towards our goal of being the top hero. That if the villains saw that as a chance then they were looking blindly.

"That's right, Mr. Aizawa! Also, just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!" Katsuki screamed at the villains.

"You know exactly what your position is, huh? Smart kid!" Magne said.

"No, he's an idiot," Dabi retorted.

"Even if you weren't going to join us, you could've pretended we were winning you over," Mr. Compress sighed.

"I won't do anything I don't want to even if I'm only faking it, and I don't feel like being in an annoying place like this for long," Katsuki replied.

"Don't touch him, any of you. He's a valuable piece," Shigaraki said. "I wish you would've listened to me a little. I thought we could've come to an understanding."

"Come to an understanding! Never," Katsuki said.

"Then I have no choice. The heroes said they're continuing their investigation of us, meaning it's only a matter of time. Master," Shigaraki turned to the monitor. "Lend me your power."

"Master? You're telling me you're not the boss around here? That's not funny!"

"Kurogiri, Compress, make him go to sleep again," Shigaraki ordered.

"He's such a bad listener," Mr. Compress sighed.

"If you want me to listen, then get on your knees and die!" Katsuki said.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store!" A voice from outside the door said.

There was a moment of silence before the wall behind Spinner was broken through by All Might.

"Kurogiri! Gate!" Shigaraki yelled.

But the warp gate didn't get the chance to do anything. All the villains were trapped with Kamui Woods' attack.

Dabi tried to light him on fire, but another hero, Gran Torino, knocked him out.

"Don't be impatient. It would be in your best interest to stay put!" The older hero said.

"You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Why? Because we are here!" All Might declared before turning to us. "I'm sure you were scared. You both did well in bearing it. I'm sorry. It's fine now."

"I wasn't scared! Not even close, Dammit!" Katsuki, slightly, stuttered out.

I know you were fucking terrified.

"After I went through all that trouble to prepare this, why are you coming to me, the last boss?" Shigaraki asked. "It can't be helped. 'We're not the only ones here.' The same goes for us. Kurogiri, bring as many as you can!"

Yet, there was nothing.

"What's taking so long, Kurogiri?"

"I'm sorry, Shigaraki. The Nomus that we're supposed to be in a fixed location, aren't there!"

"You're still green, Shigaraki. League of Villains, you underestimate us too much. The soul of these young students, the diligent investigations of the police, and our anger! That's enough with your childish pranks. This is the end, Shigaraki Tomura!"

"The end, you say? Don't be ridiculous. I've only just begun," Shigaraki replied to All Might. "I'll destroy this garbage heap that you've put a lid on with such vague ideas! It was for that purpose that I set All Might apart, and started gathering people to my cause."

Shigaraki called out to Kurogiri once more, only to have the warp gate be knocked out by a hero.

"Didn't I tell you earlier that it would be in your best interest to stay put?" Gran Torino asked as he began to call out each of the villains' real names. "With little information and time, the police officers worked through the night to determine your true identities! Do you understand? There's nowhere left to run."

"Oh, Shigaraki. Can I ask you where your boss is? Where is he right now?" All Might asked.

"Go away! I hate you!"

To everyone's surprise, grey goo appeared, and out came Nomus.

What the fuck? What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK???

"Kamui! Don't let them go under any circumstances!" All Might said.

That's when I felt something in my mouth. It was forced open by the same goo that made the Nomu appear.

What the hell is this?

It quickly surrounded me, suffocating me for a few moments before setting me free again.

Katsuki and I both appeared next to each other, coughing out the goo.

"Fuck, that was gross," I muttered to myself as I wiped my mouth.

"Sorry, Bakugo Twins," a tall man, with a helmet that reminded me of Darth Vader, said.

Who the hell is this guy?

Then the villains appeared, coughing and complaining about the goo as well.

"Master...," Shigaraki trailed off.

No way... He's Shigaraki's boss...

"You failed again, huh, Tomura? Don't be discouraged. Try again. I've brought your associates back as well. Even these children, because you had judged they'd be important pieces. Do it over as many times as you need to. That's why I'm here. It's all for you," the man said.

"So you're here, after all, aren't you?" He suddenly said as he turned slightly.

All Might suddenly flew in, throwing two punches only to have both his fist caught by the man.

"I'll have you return everything, All For One!" All Might said.

The force of the collision caused a strong gust of wind to blow us back.

"You're a little late. It's only a little more than five kilometers from here to the bar. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might," All For One said.

"What about you? What's with the mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself?" All Might retorted.

He held All Might back with his bare hands!

"I won't make the same mistake I made six years ago. I will take the Bakugos back! And this time, I will throw you in prison along with all the League of Villains!" All Might said before lunging forwards

"There's so much to do. It'll be tough... for the both of us," All For one said as he used his quirk to push All Might back through several buildings.

"All Might!" Katsuki shouted.

"You don't need to worry. He's not going to die from something like that. Runaway, Tomura. Take these children with you," All For One said as his fingers extended into black wires that stabbed through the warp's body. "Kurogiri, I need to get everyone away from here."

"No, wait! He's unconscious!" Magne said. "I don't know what's going on, but if you can use warp, then you should be the one to get us out of here!"

"I just got mine. On top of only being able to transport short distances, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and only to someone, I'm very familiar with, unlike Kurogiri. I'll have him do it."

Kurogiri's quirk was forcefully activated.

"Now, go!"

"What about you?" Shigaraki asked All For One.

All Might jumped into the air and began to make his way towards the villain.

"Keep thinking, Tomura," All For One said as he flew up. "You still have a lot of room to grow!"

"I won't let you get away!" All Might said as he threw another punch at All For One.

"Let's go while that guy is keeping All Might back, Shigaraki!" Mr. Compress said.

Katsuki was then surrounded by the villains who were trying to capture him.

All Might can't save him while that stupid pipe head is in the way! They're going to take him by force. I can't let that happen, but what am I supposed to do?

A loud crash was heard, and a large mound of ice appeared.

Is that Todoroki's ice?

Something slid over the ice and flew into the air.

That's Iida, Midoriya, and Kirishima! They're here to save him!

"Come!" Was all Kirishima said as they flew over us.

Katsuki almost immediately caused an explosion big enough to launch him towards them.

Magne tried using his quirk to shoot Mr. Compress towards them, but Mt. Lady stopped him by growing in size. This made her get hit harshly on the nose, but all that mattered was the rescue.

As Mt. Lady fell, they tried to do it again, but I quickly shot fire in their direction.

"They're too far! Besides, you have one of us. Isn't that enough?"

Everyone turned towards me and nodded at each other, smirking.

"We need to go now!" Mr. Compress said.

"Master, wait! Don't do this!" Shigaraki said as he began to walk forwards.

Magne activated his quirk to attract Shigaraki to Toga, and he was slowly dragged towards the warp gate.

As I watched the students as they flew away, I noticed Katsuki glance back.

I'm sorry, Katsuki...

I turned away from them, walked into the portal, and into the life of villainy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 115 8
❛ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄? ❜ 𓈃 Like a torn canvas spread across a makeshift dreamscape, you trudge ...
2.2K 23 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...
69.3K 2.7K 20
NOTE: This version of the book is currently discontinued. It's being rewritten into another book. "How do you live when so much has shattered and ev...
321K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...