She Belongs To Him

By sugarfairy1976

'If you're done staring then please sit down' - Christian Valentino © sugarfairy1976 Best rankings! #1 sarcas... More

Author's note please read
1. Happy working place.
2. Met him finally
3. At work
4. Fever
5. Restaurant
6. Waiting for me
8. Lunch date
9. Going together
10. Night to remember
11. Growing attraction
12. Flight to paris
13. hotels
14. I'm a stalker?
15. Yours are softer
16. Friend
17. Hangout
18. Jealousy?
19. Dancing with the devil
20. Aphrodisia
21. Dragged out
22. I lost the bet
23. Ideal day
24. Can I not kiss you?
25. I love you

7. Photoshoot

94.7K 2.9K 927
By sugarfairy1976

Chloe's POV

My breath hitched as I entered the office, because everyone looked at me like I was some different species all together. It didn't even take five seconds for my ears to heat up and my cheeks to turn tomato red. That walk of embarrassment was taking forever to end and my anxiety just increased.

But I was very confused. Why was he waiting for me?

I reached the huge wooden door and my stomach started tickling. It's not even new at this point but that doesn't change the rate of my concern because I was very nervous to face him. I still gathered all my courage and walked inside. The room was icy cold as usual and bright sunlight coming through the huge window made the area shine.

There were many people in his office but my eyes just looked for him. Even the lobby was filled with the photoshoot equipment and other staff handling it. However the office had many attires lined up in some cloth hanger stands. Each and every piece of clothing looked so expensive.

"Ms. Cameron. Good morning." His voice interrupted my thoughts as I turned around to look at him only to realize the distance between us was very short.

It wasn't too close nor too far, but I blushed as my face was near his chest. I suddenly couldn't figure out what to do or where to look. I just stood there like a mannequin with my eyes almost popping out. Luckily because my face was lower than his eye level, he couldn't see my apple red face.

I gulped, biting my lower lip as I looked down trying to come up with something to do or say. "Good morning sir." I said in a low voice.

"You good?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Oh y-yes. Also I apologize for not reporting to the office on time. I got confused and I thought I had to directly go to the hotel for the photoshoot." I said, with my head lower.

"I actually didn't tell you on purpose." He said, as I looked up at his face with confusion only to see his gorgeous face with a beautiful smile. He looked so radiant.

"Uh, what do you- umm mean sir?" I asked totally out of words.

"You weren't well last week, so I tried giving you a little more rest before your long day at work. But when I reached the office I realized that you're the one who fixed my schedule and I had to call you for that." He said, shaking his head.

"That's not a problem at all sir. It's my job after all." I said, smiling.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't know what I'd do without you." He said. His last few words made me look at him with my eyebrows furrowed and my mouth hung open in confusion.

What did he say?

He looked at me and saw my face reflecting several questions and he realized. "Yeah, I can't do my work without you, since you know almost everything I'm supposed to do." He said smiling.

"Ahh, of course!" I said, but I felt a little upset. I don't even know why? What was I even expecting him to say? I need to stop watching or reading too much romance.

>>

As expected, the photoshoot wasn't him standing shirtless-in-front-of-the-camera-smirking-stealing-all-the-ladies-in-town look rather it was sophisticated and decent. Though he changed a few times for different locations in the hotel. Obviously he looked dashing in every attire but my favourite was the all black three piece suit. He wore a black shirt and the first few buttons, running down his collar were undone giving a little sneak peak of his chest.

Oh damn!

I can't even begin to explain how the female staff, who came for the photoshoot, were drooling over him. They didn't leave him for even a second, while I stood at the back confused, sort of jealous but helpless all at the same time. It was at that time I realized that I technically had nothing to do. So, I decided to go and sit in the green room as nobody was there.

Sitting down on the couch, I took my phone out and started scrolling through every app because apparently I'm very boring and I don't really have any cool apps, I spend most of my time on. Though wattpad and subway surfers might be an exception. But nowadays I usually don't get free time, so I read at night sometimes. Just when I was about to open the game, a thought came to mind. 

Should I search him up on Google?

That's almost stalking somebody.

But he's never going to know about this. So I'll be good.

I typed his name on Google and as expected his name popped up. It wasn't a surprise seeing that his name was there in the list of the 'youngest millionaires' in the country. He has a younger sister as well, who is a model. Beautiful genes run in the entire family. He is the eldest and the only heir of the Valentino Corporations. Maybe his sister would want to continue her modeling career? 

He is also the hottest bachelor in town but very shockingly he hasn't been in many relationships, although he has been seen with many females every now and then. Seeing how girls drool over him, this wasn't much of a stunner. I was scrolling through the article when I suddenly heard the door opening and I became vigilant.

To my surprise, Mr. Valentino came inside and as he saw me a little smile came on his face, making him look extra cute. I kept my phone away and stood up from my seat. "Oh no no, keep sitting." He said as he came in, slowly closing the door as even the slightest of the voices echoed in the huge room.

He came in and sat down on the sofa across the room. He sighed, resting his head on the headrest. "You must've gotten very tired." I said in a low voice.

"Yes, I did. That's why I wanted some alone time." He said, his eyes still closed.

"Ahh, then I shall go and see if there's any work left." I said and just when I was about to get up he stopped me.

"No! Don't go. If you go out, they'll know I'm alone and they'll crowd around me again." He said looking at me, exhausted, which made me chuckle and I nodded, sitting back again.

He again threw his head back and closed his eyes, but this time his jawline looked even sharper. His chest moving up and down as he slowly took every breath just adding on to his hotness. I couldn't waste the chance of staring at that beautiful creature especially when he wasn't looking.

His hand rested on the arm rest and those long slender fingers, every single nail tip looked so perfect. It would take me years and I still won't find anything wrong or imperfect about his existence. It wasn't even a few minutes when he suddenly moved his head up, looking at me and I closed my mouth looking away, hiding my red face cursing under my breath.

"Chloe, can you not?" I said, in an inaudible voice.

"Chloe, can you please." He said and I looked at him standing near the mirror holding his shirt.

"What?" I said, in confusion.

"I mean can you help me with this? It's umm not opening." He said, looking down as he simultaneously tried opening the hook on his shirt. His shirt was lazily hanging out of his pants and all the buttons were open except for that fourth one, he was trying to break, seeing how much strength he used in it.

I stood up going towards him. He lowered his hands, making me try to do what he was doing. I tried opening the hook but it was tightly tucked in. I used all my power but it didn't open. "How the heck did they tie it?" I said, in frustration. He chuckled and said, "I don't know, guess they want me to keep this shirt on forever."

That made me chuckle and when I looked up at him, my heart skipped a beat. I was inches away from his face, alone in a room with him almost half naked. My breath became uneasy as we both stared at each other. It was all silent and I could hear my heart in all parts of my body.

It was only now when I realized how gorgeous everything about his face genuinely is. Even in that dim yellow light his face appeared so sharp. Though it felt like his eyes became a darker shade of brown. Even his lips were pink and plum. And that cologne just added on to that sexy environment.

It was then I came out of the dream world and realized what the situation was. I quickly moved, taking a step backwards but he caught my wrist pulling me closer to him again. I was about to say something when he cupped my face with his palms and landed his lips on mine.

He kissed me.

I was so shocked but I didn't even realize when I lost myself in that pleasure. His soft lips pressed against mine felt like a dream as I closed my eyes devouring more into that experience. It was like an unknown force made me give in and I kissed him back.

He slowly made my hands rest on his shoulders while he pulled me closer as his hand snaked around my waist. His other hand slid under my earlobe as his soft fingers reached the back on my neck giving him another way of pulling my face closer.

He sucked on my lower lip, leaving me for a second, only to come back again making the kiss even more passionate and a little rough. Though he still held me so delicately as if he's afraid that I might break. Both of his palms circled around my neck as he tilted his head to have a better access to my lips, while I held onto his shirt near his waist.

He started unbuttoning the first two buttons on my shirt, not leaving my lips. As he was done he slowly trailed kisses on my jawline, placing his lips near my left earlobe sending shivers down my spine. He placed a wet kiss on my neck and just when he was about to suck harder we heard the door opening.

I pushed him a little and turned around facing the table we were standing near. Some people came in as I saw their reflections in the mirror and when I saw myself I almost lost my breath. My lipstick was smudged and a little red mark on my neck made me blush. The mark wasn't very dark, though it was still visible but my lipstick was just everywhere near my lips.

With my head down I quickly left the room trying to stay as unnoticed as possible. I was basically running in the hotel lobby looking for a restroom to clean myself before anyone looked at me and gave me a weird look. I entered inside and luckily nobody was there. The lighting was bright so I could see that mark on my neck more clearly.

He kissed me. We kissed each other. Just a few minutes ago. 

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING CHLOE?! 

First kiss! Let's hope they grow closer sooner.

Have an amazing day ahead.

Vote and comment.

:) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
1.6M 50.7K 42
"I'll give you 25 million dollars if you act as my fiancee for six months" "What?!" #1 in wealth 31/08/2023 #9 in love 5/5/2023 #1 in wedding 5/4/20...
1.8M 51K 77
"Come on Amore, I know you want me." He whispered in my ear. I backed away. "I don't- I can't I'm just your assistant." "You're much more Bella." St...
70.9K 2.4K 36
Hot Boss? ✔ Love-Hate Relationship with Boss? ✔ Weird Best Friends? ✔ Complicated friendship with Best Friend? ✔ History with Best Friend's Ex Boyfri...