Bad lust - JENLISA

By My_Mysterious_Author

As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charism... More

Chapter 1 : The Hotty Gang
Chapter 2 : Your new professor
Chapter 3 : My favorite thing
Chapter 4 : The first favor
Chapter 5 : Hating the rules
Chapter 6 : Patience is a vertue
Chapter 7 : Back to the start
Chapter 8 : Only the aperitif
Chapter 9 : I've got you [M]
Chapter 10 : I did it
Chapter 11 : You thought
Chapter 12 : I'm a Kim
Chapter 13 : Teach the lesson
Chapter 14 : I won't stop
Chapter 15 : A day in hell
Chapter 16 : An unexpected arrival
Chapter 17 : The Christmas holiday
Chapter 18 : Only the first day
Chapter 19 : An adventurous princess
Chapter 20 : The adventure goes on
Chapter 21 : Adventurous in bed [M]
Chapter 22 : Back to reality
Chapter 23 : I thought that
Chapter 24 : The new assistant
Chapter 25 : The real enemy
Chapter 26 : The sweetest professor
Chapter 27 : My kinda morning [M]
Chapter 28 : Your real face
Chapter 29 : Past is back
Chapter 30 : Jealousy is bad
Chapter 31 : Our dearest parents
Chapter 32 : I remind you
Chapter 33 : The peaceful land
Chapter 34 : Listen to me
Chapter 35 : No talk tonight [M]
Chapter 36 : Believe in us
Chapter 37 : Her name's rebellious
Chapter 38 : Find the werewolf
Chapter 39 : She is dangerous
Chapter 41 : The final round
Chapter 42 : Congratulations my love [M]
Epilogue

Chapter 40 : Deal for good

54.3K 1.8K 1.1K
By My_Mysterious_Author

LISA'S POV

Take a deep breath.

I've been repeating it to myself since this morning on the way to the university. My heart was beating faster than normal for one simple reason was that I had a dinner with Jennie's parents tonight. Well, they didn't really know who was going to show up at their door. I was only praying that they wouldn't kick me out or bury me alive in the park next door. Because I doubted I would have time to warn one of my friends or my mother who would probably laugh if that happened.

"Professor? Professor?" one of my students called me and everyone stared at me. It wasn't me with my head in the clouds.

"I'm sorry. You said?" 

"Could you please explain the feudal system again?"

Jennie who was sitting in the front row looked at me with a slightly worried look on her face. She mouthed a 'are you okay?' and I answered her with a subtle nod. I managed to resume the lecture and stayed focused until the end. Thanks to my students who asked me a lot of questions since they had few classes left before their first exams so I forgot about the dinner. 

I gave the students a few pointers to guide them in their studies because it is important that they know what to remember and focus on. I find it shameful to have students study an 800-page syllabus only to be questioned on 5 pages of lectures. 

So at the end of the class, some of them came to my desk to ask me questions that I didn't raise during the class. They lined up with their syllabus and pen in hand to write down a few annotations. Their questions were generally relevant, which reassured me that they had understood and, above all, that they had started working.

"Thank you for your explanation professor! Goodbye," he bowed at me before leaving with his backpack. This question session had exhausted me, forcing me to close my eyes for a few seconds knowing that Jennie was waiting in front of me after she went to close the door.

"You seem exhausted," she went around the table to stand behind me. She bent over, placing her arms around me and burying her face in my neck, giving a few light kisses.

"A bit stressed but it's okay," I stroked her arms still with eyes closed. I moaned as she massaged my shoulders, pressing her thumb on the bottom of my neck and then following my spine. When I think about how talented her hands are, I realize I was a lucky bastard.

"Is it because the dinner tonight?"

"I'm stressed out about everything, dinner, these exams, everything," She sat on my lap stroking my hair to calm my nerves. My arms found their place around her waist. I had my head pressed against her chest allowing me to listen to her heartbeat.

"Don't worry, everything will be all right, and for dinner, I've warned my parents to behave when you arrive. I don't care if they're not happy with my choice but they have no right to be mean to you because they don't know you," she kissed my cheek and smiled at me. She was so sweet that it was harder and harder to not fall for this girl. 

"Thank you," I took her hand in mine and brought it to my lips. I saw the time displayed on my phone screen on the table making me realize that the class wasn't over yet, "Hey, you wouldn't have class now," I looked at her suspiciously. She immediately showed a guilty look as she tried to make amends with a smile and soft eyes.

"I saw that you didn't seem fine, so I figured losing a few minutes in history class wouldn't be so bad?" she tried to make the situation less dramatic but we both knew that skipping class was a big no for me, especially when it was the last time she had a chance to ask her questions.

"Kim," I said in a warning tone.

"All right... I'm going to end up thinking you don't want me. Always trying to get me out of the way," she mumbled as she rose reluctantly from my lap. Then I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her down and kissed her gently and innocently.

"I do want you all the time but I also want you to be serious with your studies. I want to see you at graduation smiling and glowing,"

"Have I ever told you that you're good with words?" 

"Maybe. Now go to your class," I slapped that good ass making her giggle. She opened the door but turned to me before leaving, "Wait for me at the end of class. I get off at 5:00, we'll go to your place first because dinner won't be ready until 8:00,"

"Yes Ma'am, see you later," I gave her a tiny wave and she threw me a flying kiss. 

Putting Mozart on to cover up the moans that echoed throughout the apartment was something I would never have thought, and yet it wasn't a bad idea. The neighbors will either hear Mozart or Jennie shouting my name as she straddled me. Her breasts were swaying in front of my eyes, bumping into each other. It was impressive and thrilling to see that I didn't hear Jennie yell at me to pick up the pace. 

"Faster!" so I switched us to a different position, laying her down under me and spreading her legs wide open. I couldn't take my eyes off my cock, which had already spunk a little in and out of her pussy. 

"Shit, that feels so great," I grabbed her waist tightly and pushed harder and deeper so she could cry out my name. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she arched her back before falling down in the bed. I laid down next to her and looked up at the ceiling of the room. We were silent for a few minutes, which were spent catching her breath. I stood up on my shoulders to watch her find her smiling like an idiot.

"You okay, Kim?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I wondered if I hadn't fucked her a little too hard to shake all her neurons.

"Yeah, I told you that sex would relax us both before dinner," she rolled over to come and stick her body to me. I picked up the blanket that was on the ground to cover us. We had more than an hour left to get ready and set off. Ending such an intense session with cuddles was the best way to end the evening. Although Jennie had a different meaning of the word cuddle than me as I found her hand in my crotch massaging my balls.

"I just remembered something. You still haven't told me how you got the person to delete their account," I kept ignoring her finger tracing now my length poking the tip that was still sensitive.

"Oh. I just had a conversation with Miyeon and we came to an agreement, nothing difficult," she shrugged her shoulders and snuggled up to me.

"So that's why Miyeon seemed to avoid you... Wait, you didn't stick a knife in her back to get her to agree to your request I hope," the question was serious except that she didn't take it as such at all.

"I can be dangerous but not that dangerous, silly," I was relieved. The last thing I wanted anyone to tell me was that my girlfriend was a criminal. 

"Happy to hear that," she stood up on the bed while I was confused and wondered what she was up to. So I was lying underneath her with a beautiful view of her deliciously creamy pussy with the rest of my sperm.

"Since we still have a little time left, why don't you get busy with your tongue? It'll force you to speak less," she smirked. 

"Did you just imply that I talk too much?"

"Punish me if I was disrespectful then," she sat on her knees with my head between her legs and waited only for my tongue.

Take a deep breath. 

My hands were sweaty and I had to rub them on my pants several times which made Jennie laugh especially when I felt like I was the only one who was anxious to eat around a table with her parents when it could get out of hand at any moment.

"Relax," she squeezed my hand and put her keycard, "Mom? Dad? We are here!" 

I walked uncertainly behind Jennie. The path to the living room seemed to last for years and when I saw her parents standing there in the living room, I saw my day of death. The atmosphere in the room had suddenly become awkward almost unbearable despite the good smell of kimchi floating in the air, it couldn't calm me down. I couldn't describe the expression on her parents' faces, especially her father who could either be thinking that it was all a big joke or wondering how he could get rid of my body without being caught by the authorities.

"Well, don't just stand there like idiots. Come and sit down," I gulped. Normally, I wouldn't have been scared except I was coming as their daughter's teacher and girlfriend. Honestly, if I were them, I don't know how I would've reacted to the news.

"So you're the person my daughter's been seeing for several months and you also happen to be her literature teacher?"

"That's correct, sir,"

"Needless to say, I'm extremely shocked that my only daughter decides to date her teacher. I think you realize it's unethical and probably counterproductive as a teacher. That would be the same for a doctor who decides to date one of his patients, I mean, what kind of world do we live in?" his wife put her hand on his to calm him down while Jennie gave me a sorry face to let me know that everything will be alright.

"You're quite right, sir, and I'm not proud of it, but I'll explain it to you and hope you're ready to hear me of course,"

"It's not like I have anything to lose, go ahead professor,"

"When I came to this university, there was only one thing on my mind. It was to prove to my mother that I was capable of taking care of myself in spite of the PhD I had obtained. I wanted to lead a stable life and not chase after money like she does. I especially wanted to be able to take care of her when she got older. However, when I arrived, I didn't know that I was going to meet your daughter and against all odds, fall in love despite the attempts to get away from her," I said looking in her eyes where she were looking at me with full of love. It made me realize that I did the right thing, "I couldn't do that and that is my weakness. But I want you to know that my relationship won't affect her graduation and that's why I want to propose a pact,"

She and her parents now had the same expression: confused and lost.

"What are you talking about?" Jennie asked. She seemed already apprehensive about what I was going to say. She might not like the conditions, but I was doing it for us and her parents.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, exams are coming up in a few days. Under the circumstances, I've been thinking for a little while. Jennie and I wouldn't break up, but during the whole month of exams, I won't invade your daughter's private life because I want her to concentrate on her exams and succeed with her efforts,"

"You're going to break up with me for a month?" she exclaimed outraged by what I had just said, but of course she only remembered the least important part. Besides, she twisted my words.

"It sounds fair to me," her father added and his wife nodded, "what do you think, honey?"

"If you agree, I'm okay too," 

"You won't consider me as your girlfriend until I'm graduated?"

"Professor, if you keep your word letting my daughter succeed on her own, your relationship is none of my business then," he got up and gave me his hand to shake. I felt a little bad for Jennie because nobody paid attention to what she was saying. I was hoping she wasn't going to do something that would embarrass us both.

"Thank you, sir," I shook his hand and felt suddenly relieved. 

"But if you make my daughter cry once, you and I will have a conversation and I don't care if you're a woman, got it?" 

"Très bien, sir," 

"It means we won't kiss, cuddle and have sex for a whole month!" she stomped her feet on the spot. My face burned with embarrassment and I didn't dare look at her parents. When I said I was hoping she wouldn't do something to embarrass us, I meant this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 70.8K 44
Jennie Kim is a star surgeon at Deojun General Hospital. She is one of the best surgeon in Seoul despite being a coldhearted bitch. Jennie always str...
595K 9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
246K 8.8K 34
jennie kim is the new foreign exchange student from korea. roseanne park is the school's queen bee. rosé has it all, popularity, friends, a boyfriend...
60.4K 2.6K 14
Lisa met the most beautiful girl she had ever seen in a coffee shop. She feels an instant connection with her but is too afraid to tell her how she f...