Bad lust - JENLISA

By My_Mysterious_Author

As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charism... More

Chapter 1 : The Hotty Gang
Chapter 2 : Your new professor
Chapter 3 : My favorite thing
Chapter 4 : The first favor
Chapter 5 : Hating the rules
Chapter 6 : Patience is a vertue
Chapter 7 : Back to the start
Chapter 8 : Only the aperitif
Chapter 9 : I've got you [M]
Chapter 10 : I did it
Chapter 11 : You thought
Chapter 12 : I'm a Kim
Chapter 13 : Teach the lesson
Chapter 14 : I won't stop
Chapter 15 : A day in hell
Chapter 16 : An unexpected arrival
Chapter 17 : The Christmas holiday
Chapter 18 : Only the first day
Chapter 19 : An adventurous princess
Chapter 20 : The adventure goes on
Chapter 21 : Adventurous in bed [M]
Chapter 22 : Back to reality
Chapter 23 : I thought that
Chapter 24 : The new assistant
Chapter 25 : The real enemy
Chapter 26 : The sweetest professor
Chapter 27 : My kinda morning [M]
Chapter 28 : Your real face
Chapter 29 : Past is back
Chapter 30 : Jealousy is bad
Chapter 31 : Our dearest parents
Chapter 32 : I remind you
Chapter 33 : The peaceful land
Chapter 34 : Listen to me
Chapter 35 : No talk tonight [M]
Chapter 36 : Believe in us
Chapter 37 : Her name's rebellious
Chapter 39 : She is dangerous
Chapter 40 : Deal for good
Chapter 41 : The final round
Chapter 42 : Congratulations my love [M]
Epilogue

Chapter 38 : Find the werewolf

56.5K 1.6K 892
By My_Mysterious_Author

JENNIE'S POV

It's Saturday morning. Saturday morning means sleeping in, hanging out in your pajamas all day and having breakfast in bed. Saturday morning doesn't mean a raving lunatic who's been ringing the doorbell for the past five minutes with no intention of giving up until the door is opened. But if I was home, my mom or dad would have checked to see who was there except that I wasn't at my place. I barely opened my eyes, rolling over myself in the thick blanket. I put my hands over my ears but it didn't seem to cover the incessant noise. I gropped around the bed to find another body that was none other than Lisa. 

Oh yeah, I remember now. 

Yesterday, I was a horny teenager who couldn't control herself and I ended up the night in her bed. I hope we didn't break anything on the way from the living room to the bedroom because I remember having her cock deep in my throat and a few seconds later I had her balls deep in my pussy. 

The person kept ringing the doorbell, even increasing the speed. In vain, the person finally stopped. The apartment returned to quiet, however, it didn't last long when Lisa's phone started ringing. 

"Lisa, your phone," I tiredly said, shaking her arm. I managed to open my eyes to see her lying on her stomach. It seemed I wasn't the only one who was annoyed by the noise, since she had hidden her head under her pillow holding it tight so that she could cover her ears.

"Not now," I could slightly discern that the pillow was smothering what she was saying. 

I could very well have done what she did, which is to ignore the phone that kept ringing, except that the person at the door started ringing again. If neither of us got up, no one could go back to sleep. So I sacrificed myself to get out of the comfortable bed where Lisa was still lying lifeless. Well it was partly my fault for having exhausted her so much but my libido was on fire yesterday. 

Walking like a barely-covered zombie, I dragged my feet to the door. That person better have a good excuse to wake me up on a Saturday morning. Although I wasn't fully awake, I was able to throw away the keychain that was hanging under the mirror. 

It may be small, but it hurts.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming, jeez. Do you know what waiting means?" I shouted as I turned the doorknob. I opened the door to find an enraged woman with features similar to Lisa. She was wearing a burgundy velvet dress with a black blazer covering her shoulders. The bag she was holding was ridiculous since you could barely fit a phone in.

"You!" she pointed her finger at me in an accusatory tone, forcing me to step back until we reached the living room, "You're the one who made my daughter change!"

"Good morning to you too, Ma'am," I replied sarcastically, not even a little scared. I mean, how do you expect to be scared of a woman wearing an outfit you'd only wear to a gala event? 

"Where's my daughter?" 

"Sleeping?" she walked to the room knocking her black heels on the floor. She stormed into the room and startled Lisa, who was completely naked. I was behind her mother admiring this body that I rode all night.

"So Suzy was right! You are sleeping with your student! Are you out of mind, Lisa Manoban?!" I leaned against the frame of the door with a grin on my face, enjoying the show her mother was putting on. Lisa stretched out her arm to grab her shirt on the floor and put it on at her ease.

"Jennie baby, get me a pair of shorts from the dresser please. The bottom drawer," I walked past her mother who had her fists clenched and took turns shooting at us. I threw it at her and she put it under the blanket which made me laugh a lot because it didn't look easy for her this morning.

"You're disappointing. I went out of my way to find you a woman worthy of you, and this is how you repay me? Sleeping with a girl who barely knows what she wants," she looked at me in disgust causing me to roll my eyes. This woman didn't know me, because if she did, she would have known that her words didn't matter to me. In fact, I was thinking more about what I was going to eat this morning with Lisa.

"I can't help it for Suzy. I think I made it clear to you and her that I was not interested. If you only came here to say bad things to Jennie, you can go home. I've got other things to do," she finally got up and folded the blanket, patting the pillows and putting them back in their place. The sheet was wrinkled, exposing even more of the crazy night we had had.

"Really? That's it? This is how you talk to me when it's been over 20 minutes at your door calling you? Are you seriously gonna choose that brat over your own mother?" damn, her mother was even more dramatic than I thought.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be disrespectful, but I need you to understand once and for all that I'm an adult with a steady job and I have the right to start a relationship with whoever I want. So please, for once let me make my own decisions," it was almost touching the way she spoke sincerely while holding her mother's hand. For a moment, I thought her mother was probably going to melt because Lisa was far too adorable except that she threw her hand away and adjusted her clown dress.

"Well, if your choice is to date one of your students, which I think is pathetic, then I don't belong here. Tomorrow I have my flight to Berlin. Don't even try to beg me to come back and comfort you when she broke up with you," she raised her chin before turning on her heels. The situation looked serious, but seeing her rolling her eyes and scoffing, I understood that this was usual and that in a few months her mother would be back.

At least both our parents knew about us. One thing done.

Saturday was fun, so can we go back? 

Talk with Lisa in bed while feeding each other maple syrup pancakes, and then end with another intense session. I was still able to tell her about the meal with my parents and Jinyoung's parents before leaving her apartment. 

It was so amazing.

But now, it's Monday and I hate Monday. Well, I hate them less since this year, but there wasn't a day I liked left in the week. Because Monday meant the beginning of the week which meant I had days left before the weekend and so on. I wonder how I've survived the last few years to get here. It seemed almost unrealistic to think that in a month and a few days I was likely to graduate. Especially since I felt like I hadn't learned anything.

The students on campus looked as exhausted as ever. Some had taken precautions by sacrificing their afternoons at the library to work there, something I perhaps should have done. Some had the ingenious idea of creating study groups. Students from the same department would get together at a certain time of day to get their courses in order if they were absent at any time. They would exchange summaries or tips. I was tempted to stick my nose in, but the problem is that I never talked to these people, so there's very little chance I'd be welcomed with open arms there.

"Why does it have to be Monday today!" my four friends were already busy eating their lunch. I had missed morning classes because I couldn't wake up in time and since I couldn't afford to miss Lisa's class, I was forced to come. Well, it's true that seeing her sexy face didn't hurt.

"You're not serious, Jen. In a few weeks, we've got exams, now is not the time to skip class," Yeeun was right and I really felt guilty. My parents had something to do early this morning, so they couldn't wake me up before leaving. I even think they're going to stay at my place for a while, possibly until I graduate.

"I know, it'll be the last time I promise," I looked around. The students all seemed to be talking about something because they were barely eating what they had on their plates. Some of them showed their friends pictures that made me curious.

"What's going on today? Everybody seems to be talking about Hollywood gossip,"

"I dunno. Since this morning, it's like that, but I asked Maeling, the Chinese girl in sociology, and she doesn't know either. Probably something stupid," Soojin explained and we all nodded.

"I may have the answer to your question," Jinyoung plopped down in the chair next to Daewhi. He put his bag with his camera on the table before taking his phone out of his back pocket, "A twitter account recently created has posted a photo. This unknown person explained that it was a student and a professor from our university,"

We all leaned over to take a closer look by zooming in on the photo when my eyes widened recognizing the two people on it.

Is it a joke?

"Wait, I recognize this sky blue hoodie," Sana slowly said trying to connect the dots in her head. Suddenly, all four of my friends stared at me while inyoung had a sorry look because he probably recognized me.

"Are you going to stare at me much longer or are you going to say something?"

"When was it?" they hissed. At least they were discreet. Because all it took was one more student to hear us and I was busted. In the photo, I was seen with Lisa by the car. We were coming back from a trip to Thailand during the Christmas holidays. But that jerk or bitch who posted the picture fortunately put emojis on our heads making most people not recognize us. 

"Do you have any idea who it might be?" Jinyoung asked me in hesitant tone like he was scared I was going to yell at him. 

"No... I mean, there's not just one person in this university who hates me. Student or professor, few of them tolerated me. The first one that came to mind was of course Suzy but I quickly cut her off the list because despite this, she was not the type to take revenge. She was a woman with high expectations and she would never stoop that low to play that kind of childish game. That's why I concluded that it had to be just one student.

A student who wanted to make my last year a living hell. A student who'd been planning this for a long time just waiting for the right moment. After several reflections during which my friends were still waiting for me to come up with a name, I finally came up with one. 

There was no one else who liked these kind of games, sick games.

Miyeon. 

I got up abruptly from my seat, startled everyone, and picked up my bag that had fallen on the floor when I moved my chair back. I scanned the cafeteria to spot my target, except that neither she nor her group was there. Of course, she would never be there after posting the picture because she didn't have the balls to confront me. Moreover, I was sure that this bitch had other pictures of me and Lisa in reserve, she was just waiting for me to freak out.

As if.

"Where are you going?" they were a bit nervous seeing that I was quieter than usual. 

"I need a little conversation with a great friend of mine,"

You're going to regret it little shit, I smirked to myself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 7.4K 69
Lisa Manoban who has a different kind of work, a very different one. Jennie Kim who happened to be a bitch but an innocent girl in terms of sex. Wil...
149K 4.9K 32
it's almost two years later and jennie kim has made a name for herself in south korea. she's one of the biggest soloists, signed to YG entertainment...
3.2M 86.2K 57
Ruby Jane is a sexy, confident and smart woman who is always trying to experience new things. One day she met Lisa and immediately felt attracted to...
933K 27.4K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...