The Chaotic Wires of Love **C...

By mysticaltales11111

Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Haunting Memories
Chapter 2 - Looking In
CHAPTER 3 - LOOKING BACK AND FORWARD
CHAPTER 4 - AND WE MEET AGAIN!
CHAPTER 5 - THE HEART REMEMBERS
CHAPTER 6 - THE HEART REMEMBERS 2.0
CHAPTER 7 - THE HEART REMEMBERS 3.0
CHAPTER 8 - THE HEART REMEMBERS 4.0
CHAPTER 9 - Why is So Much of You, Still a Part of Me?
CHAPTER 10 - REALITY CHECK 1.0
CHAPTER 11 - REALITY CHECK 1.1
CHAPTER 12 - REALITY CHECK 1.2
CHAPTER 13 - THERE IS ALWAYS MORE THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE
CHAPTER 14 - YOU DONT FIND LOVE, LOVE FINDS YOU!
CHAPTER 15 - THAT UNFINISHED BUSINESS BETWEEN YOU AND ME !
CHAPTER 16 - AM I IN TOO DEEP OR HAVE I LOST MY MIND?
CHAPTER 17 - MORE THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE 2.0
CHAPTER 18 - THAT LOCK ON YOUR HEART
CHAPTER 19 - SHAKING THAT LATCH ON YOUR HEART
Note - Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hai?
CHAPTER 20 - UNLOCKED
CHAPTER 21 - WORDS
CHAPTER 22 - FROM MY HEART TO YOURS AND FROM YOUR HEART TO MINE
CHAPTER 23 - WAKING UP TO REALITY
CHAPTER 24 - MOVING FORWARD
CHAPTER 25 - A REASON TO START OVER NEW & THE REASON IS YOU!
CHAPTER 26 - YOU,ME & OUR STARS
CHAPTER 27 - FOR YOU, MY LOVE
CHAPTER 28 - THE BEAT OF MY HEART
CHAPTER 29 -INTENSELY..UNCONDITIONALLY.. IN LOVE
CHAPTER 30 - MARK ME YOURS...
CHAPTER 31 - I WANT THE RIGHT's
CHAPTER 32 - A FOREVER WITH YOU
CHAPTER 33 - FOR YOU..MY LOVE 2.0
CHAPTER 35 - I WILL LOVE YOU FOR A 'THOUSAND' MORE..
A Happy Mile-Stone - 25/1/2021

CHAPTER 34 - DESTINED WIRES

3.3K 179 29
By mysticaltales11111

Hellooo Everyoneeeee

I am back with the Update as Promiseddd.

I shall let you all dive in without further delay!!!

Thank you to each one of you for your comments and time and support to my work guys, I apologise for not being able to reply to each one of you individually every update, but please know that I read every comment and each of it means a lot lot to me.

All the Love from you guys towards my work – Motivates me on another Level, for which I cannot thank you guys enough.

My Deepest Thanks Guys.

Always.

...........

CHAPTER 34 – DESTINED WIRES

Three Hours Later

Arnav's POV

I hear Aadi's worried voice come through the phone – " Arnav, I am just finished with checking the emergency wards of all the major hospitals half way through to Chanakyapuri, and there's been no major accident or anything – atleast not a one involving Khushi surely, but her phone is not reachable still...did you find anything???"

I sigh as I admit dejected – " no aadi, we have looked at all major hospitals people take casualties too in and around our area too, but no , there's no sign of khushi..which is ofcourse a relief Aadi..but where is Khushi then????"

Aadi – " any heads up on her last location??"

I admit – " akash could get it tracked – it showing the area around the outskirts of Connaught Place but mom, me and Anjali saw all of CP, like we literally scanned everything around that spot of her last location, but I can't find Khushi..."

Aadi's worried voice comes through as he says – " ok, lets keep looking, I think it will be wiser if I keep scouting around in half side of this area and you can continue in and around that area, and call me the minute you know anything..."

I sigh as I say - " ofcourse aadi, I will you too please call me the minute you know anything, and kids?? Ahana has taken the kids home right?? But I am sure they must be asking about Khushi because she had planned to meet up with you all right, they know that Khushi will do her best to keep her promise..they must be asking about her Aadi.."

Aadi's worried voice – " yes they were asking, but Ahana came up with something to distract them..lets keep looking Arnav..."

I hang up now and I try to call Khushi again immediately, but then her number is unreachable,again.

I see Mom's hand pop through the back as she hands me a bottle of water – "chotte drink it up,just calm down...please..."

I sip on the water and then I just close my eyes and lean back dejected into my seat and Di's hand comes to rest on my shoulder from behind and I admit to them – " just when I thought that nothing could be more painful than those hours I spent outside the OT last Sunday when Khushi was in surgery, Mom.. she has only just recovered, and I am so worried..."

Mom now asks surprised – " Khushi was in surgery last week??"

Di – " yes Mom...",and she starts to fill in Mom over a brief of everything.

Minutes later, I hear my mother say – " have some more water Chotte, please.."

I do, and then I lean back again dejected into my seat as I say – " mom,di..this frantic killing emotion, is exactly what I felt all those years ago when I found out that Khushi had left US for good, and today I just feel like those moments are coming back to haunt me as I look for Khushi desperately...goddamit..",and I now bang my hand on my dashboard in helplessness.

Di's hand the ones that's been resting on my shoulder silently for support now presses my shoulder as she tries to offer me some comfort and I say – " goddamit khushi, where are you dammit..",and I bang my hand on the dashboard again in sheer distress.

Right then Mom says – " Chotte, wait...you know what..we checked all the major hospitals right, but we totally missed out on that small nursing home...right around and near CP too, the one in which your Nani had her knee correction surgery, you know how she wouldn't go to any other hospital because she was more comfortable with the surgeons there...we missed that hospital..."

I nod – " Mom you are right, but that's just a nursing home, that too a small one, I am sure, no casualties are taken there..."

Di – " but why don't we look Chotte??? No harm , its just 30 minutes from where we are right now.."

I nod.

And I quickly instruct Verma Uncle to take the car to My Nani's favouritest Nursing Home in all of New Delhi.

She would always go only there for any check -ups and follow ups when she was here in Delhi, visiting us or staying with us for a while, because she loved the Doctors who owned the nursing home.

They were from Lucknow.

She had a different UP connect with them, altogether.

I open my phone again and try Khushi's number again.

But in Vain.

In Vain.

I am so distressed and I am sure my mother and sister can spot every bit on it on my face.

I scroll through my whtsapp texts of Khushi, as I try to offer my Distressed Heart some Comfort.

Where are you, my Love??

Where are you????

.........................

In the Meanwhile -

Devyani Malik (Arnav's Nani) speaks to Dr Gayatri as she asks – " Gayatri beta, how is that girl, is she better now??she has been sleeping for the last four hours ever since I bought her here..i don't even know her name, yet, and her phone is broken too, and there was no wallet in her bag too, so I could not get hands on any id etc.. I want to be able to inform her family, but I have no way of knowing anything until she wakes up...but beta, please make sure that she is fit and fine, she saved me, or else I can't even imagine the impact that hit on the head would have had on a old lady like me"

(Lets Rewind – A Little)

Devyani Malik arrived in Delhi this late morning, with the wish to give a surprise visit to her daughter and the rest of the family, and that is why she had used an airport taxi to get to Shantivan, however when she was around the outskirts of CP, the car had a breakdown and while the driver was looking into it, she had got off the car herself to check if it was going to take very long, at the nearby Curb.

She had been standing at the Curb, when she spotted this young beautiful girl come up to her kindly as she asked – " aunty, can I help you?? Your car seems to be broken down, and I don't think you should be standing under all this sun...its not right for you, what if you get a heat stroke...where are you going aunty? I can book an uber for you, or maybe you can take my taxi, I will just get myself another one..."

Devyani smiled at this girl and cupped her face – " thank you beta, but no I will not take your taxi, maybe if you can book me another one, I am surprised to see someone in this day and age step out to help a old lady on the curb,I have family here beta but I am not calling them because this visit is supposed to be a surprise.."

The girl smiled – " ok aunty, don't worry, my taxi had stopped just on that red light , and that's when I saw you...please come, I will ask the driver to get your stuff out and then I will call you another taxi.."

Devyani nodded and she now walked with this girl to the other side of the car door to get her handbag outside from the backseat and the driver also took out her cabin bag which this girl took by her hand as she spoke kindly – " you can hold my aunty we just have to cross the road to get to the other side for my taxi and the pedestrian signal just turned green..."

Devyani nods and she is now being led by this girl to the other end and right as when they are about to reach the other side, some rash biker jumps the signal, and hazes by in such a hurry,and the girl in order to save her from the blow of it, shifts her aside in a sudden reflex and his hit in a jerk by the back tire and body of the bike, that she falls straight onto the road and her head hits the grounded footpath ,and her phone which was in her hand, breaks on impact too on the ground. It takes Devyani a couple of seconds to register what happened and thank fully this girls taxi driver spots them and he rushes to help her get her into the car and she instructs him to get her straight to this Nursing Home.

And because Devyani knew the doctors who ran this Nursing Home , because they were from Lucknow, and since it was a smaller set up , she asked for immediate help as soon as she reached and in the formalities she just asked them to state that this was her granddaughter – since she was almost her grandchildrens age Devyani presumed in her head, - because it was important for her to get treated first.

An injury to the head needs to be tended too immediately.

The girl had been taken care of immediately and the doctors did assure her that she was stable and that it was a hit to her forhead, which did result in a bad bruise, but it was nothing major, but they needed to let her sleep through for a while, and get her on drips because when they examined her, for further injuries ,she did also have a sign of some stiches on her upper right stomach which indicated to the doctors, that she had been in a surgery recently.

Dr Gayatri smiles – " yes aunty, she had hit her forehead and that bruise was bleeding so profusely, I am glad that you rushed her here to us, we dressed it and have sedated her with some medications, the impact of which should be getting off soon, please wait here with me in my cabin only, the nurse is with her in the ward..dont worry aunty, let her wake up and we will contact her close to kin immediately...it was important for us to let her sleep through for a while, because her body's weak from the previous surgery too which anyway looks recent since the scars of the laproscopy stiches still look fresh..we don't want any fluctuations in her vitals right..."

Devyani nods as takes a deep breathe, and she sips on the glass of water.

She wished, shed gotten to at least know this kind girl's name.

And under all this rush to get this girl to the hospital and then with the doctors etc, she had totally forgotten to call Her daughter or Her Grandson.

She was going to call them, now.

Maybe they could help her locate this girl's family.

She took out her phone from the bag and the battery was dead, and the charger was still in her suitcase, which was in the parking lot in that taxi.

The driver had been kind enough in agreeing to stay in the hospital here for the rest of the day, Devyani had promised him a compensation for his full day taxi charges in return which he refused to take as he said that it was the least he could do to help.

So maybe she just had to wait until she got around to calling anyone.

She hoped for this girl to wake up soon.

........................

Khushi's POV

My eyes flutter open and my hand goes to my forehead on its own accord.

Ouch.

I think I have a significant bruise on it because its now strapped and bandaged.

My eyes fall on the clock on the wall – its 515 PM.

Whatttttttttttt????

How Long have I been sleeping????????????????

Goshhhh.

The last thing I remember was being hit by that rash bikers tail end of the bike harshly as he shifted and twisted his bike in an attempt to stop hitting us, and I had been able to twist aside the old aunty I had been helping across the road with me as she had been stranded due to her car breaking down in the middle of the road – but I had been hit by it and because we were almost half way across, I fell immediately on impact and banged my head on the edge of the footpath.

I touch the wound on reflex again.

And wait.

Everyone must be freaking out with worry.

Arnav.

Aadi and Kids too.

My phone, where is my phone, I look around for it frantically, and I think I remember it last being in my hands as I fell.

Goddamit.

Right then I see a Nurse walk through in and she gives me a smile as she asks – " how are you miss.."

I say on reflex first, urgently – " can I have your phone please?? I need to make a call..."

The nurse gives me a smile – " well its against our rules to hand our phones to patients but since Devyani aunty the old lady who got you here, has been very worried about your identity anyway, I think I will make it an exception...here take my phone, make your call..and I will tell the doctor and aunty that you are consciousness now, may I know your name please???"

I say immediately – " Khushi..",and I immediately dial out Aadi's no first, but then just as I am about to press green.

I pause.

He will be with the kids.

I don't want him to panic in front of them.

I quickly dial Arnav's number – Aadi and Arnav's numbers were the only two that I kind of remembered by heart.

Rest – all thanks to the memory card in the phonebook – I had never felt the need to memorise any contact details.

I make a fresh note in my head to get around to doing the same of all the contacts in my favourites list once I get out of here.

The phone rings.

But he Cuts it.

Dammit.

Ofcourse – its an Unknown Number.

But I call again.

He Cuts it again.

He's probably just going crazy with worry right now.

Its not even Registering to him that it could be Me.

I call again.

And I pray to god that this time He takes it.

...........

Arnav's POV

My phone rings with this unknown number for the fourth time now and I cut it again.

I am in no position to take any calls from any call centre's executives right now.

Tough for them though.

They do not even get a break on Sundays.

Right then I see Verma uncle take a turn towards the road which was now 500 meters away from Nani's favouritest Nursing Home and my phone buzzes again.

And I take it this time and I pick it up as I say in a rushed curt tone – " not now please..."

And I hear a voice come through.

A Voice – that Id been dying to Hear

" Arnav..its me.."

My Insides Freeze, and my heart comes back to Life at the same time and I still don't know how is it possible for me to feel both those things in the same moment, but yes that's what I feel.

I say immediately – " khushi..where are you????what happened?? Tell me fast..im coming to you right now..you have no idea how worried we'v been...khushi talk to me dammit..where are you???"

I hear her rushed voice come through – " Arnav..i don't know..as in..i am in some hospital...there was this little accident....."

My panic heightens as I say – " you were in an accident??? Are you ok??? Are you hurt much??? How did this happen???????do you know the name of the place??just tell me and I am coming khushi..just relax..please"

I feel mom and di's hand combined on my shoulder now and I hear Khushi asking a nurse now – " can you please tell me the name of this hospital??"

I hear the nurse say the name, right when Verma uncles screeches the car to a halt in front of Nani's nursing home and I say into the phone immediately – " I am right here already Khushi..i will be with you in less than a minute..."

I hear Khushi's worried voice – " please come soon Arnav..and please message Aadi too that you found me..he will be worried too and the kids too..."

"yes khushi I will just tell him...",and I hang up quickly and I call Aadi immediately and I say – " just spoke to Khushi, found her...she was in a little accident..yes I am sending you the location now...",and I hang up quickly.

And Mom and Di gesture me to get go ahead as I run into the main entrance and I rush to the counter outside the small emergency area on reflex as I say - " has some accident victim been brought here in the last couple of hours????"

And right then I hear a Dr's voice behind me and she asks – " sir, do you know who you are looking for??????"

And I turn around immediately and I am shocked and stunned to see my Nani standing right next to the doctor and her eyes widen in surprise as she comes forward to hug me – " Chotte...you here????"

Right then Mom and Di walk in and Mom walks up to us, and pulls Nani into a hug as she says – " Maa, you here??? Aren't you supposed to be busy in that paath going on in the ashram in Lucknow.."

Nani pulls back from the hug from Mom as she kisses her forhead – " yes yes ratna beta but I told you that as a cover up, I was actually wanting to surprise you all by my sudden visit..and that was the plan...but look I am surprised to see you all here..."

Mom – " but why are you here at this nursing home maa??"

Nani – " Ratna beta the car broke down on the way and then I was stranded I didn't want to call you all since it was a surprise, this kind girl, the only one girl amongst all the spectators on the busy streets of Delhi has the kindness in the heart to come help me, but while she was getting me across the road to her taxi, some rash biker jumped the signal and she saved me from the hit on reflex, it was too sudden she had no time to even think about it, and sadly this girl was hit though..i got her here...and I had no clue of knowing who she is and we are just going to check on her...she saved me Chotte, Ratna or it would be me in the hospital bed right now, and I have no idea how the impact of the hit would have been on my old body..help me locate this girls family, please..i don't even know her name..."

And I nod on reflex as I say – " we will help Nani..but first...wait..hold on..",and I turn around as I ask at the emergency counter – " im looking for Khushi.."

Right then I see a nurse walk up to us as she now looks at my Nani and Dr and she says – " Devyani aunty the girl you brought here, she is now conscious and I got her name...its Khushi...and I did let her borrow my phone to make a call doctor..i was about to come look for you about five -7 minutes ago but I got called to the other ward..so.."

I feel my insides jump up as I turn around to this Nurse as I ask – " will you take me to her..please??"

Nani looks at me confused look and I gesture Mom and Di to handle it, and I just rush behind the Nurse, striding as fast as I could at the speed of Light.

She gives me a polite smile as she now opens the door to the little ward as she says – " shes in there...",and I step in through the door and just as I take a first step, I see Khushi in the hospital bed, with a worried expression up her face and a hand on her forehead wound, as if she is deep in thought and right then she looks up and my eyes meet hers and I feel like I can breathe again and I rush to her immediately as I pull her into a crushing hug as I say – " khushi...dammit thank god...",and she hugs on to me hard as she continues to tighten her hold on me and I continue to tighten my hold on her and I brush her hair tenderly and shes wraps her hands around my neck tightly as she says softly – " arnav..thank god...you found me..im sorry..",and she tightens her hands around my neck as she holds me close tightly into her – " I scared you again didn't i?????"

I pull back now as I kiss her forehead and pull her into a crushing hug again and she hugs me back tight and we just hold onto each other like that for many minutes, and I pull back and I cup her face and kiss her forehead again and then my hands go to her wound on her forehead as I ask – " are you ok?? Is it hurting much????"

She holds my hand over hers as she brings it to her lips and she kisses my hand – " I am ok..now that you are here...",and I just hug her again and she hugs me tight as she asks softly – " you'v told aadi right?? Tell him im ok...tell him to be at home only with the kids...they should be able to get me out of here in sometime..",and she now tightens her arms around me as she speaks softly in my ears – " it was so sudden Arnav, and I think my phone broke on impact too, and I think I just fainted in shock as soon as my head hit that footpath..."

I just hold her tight into me and I feel calmness take over my being now and I say – " shh khushi...its ok...."

She just continues to hug me hard as she says – " just hold me please..just hold me..."

And I do.

I kiss her head and I hold her tight and close into me.

Thank God.

Thank You God.

...........................

Meanwhile Simultaneously

Ratna, Anjali and Devyani (Arnav's mom, sister and nani), stood right at the corner of the ward as they looked at the loving sight or Arnav and Khushi hugging with so much emotion in front of them.

They had followed him almost immediately, and had been standing at the corner of the door for a long time, witnessing the pure display of love and affection in between the two.

Ratna feels her heart glow with warmth and she now asks her Mother – " Maa, you must have had to write something in the relationship box right when you got Khushi in, even though you know Gayatri so well..."

Devyani Malik smiles as she says – " yes...I just asked her to fill in that bit with the word grand-daughter..you know because I felt like she was younger to me to be called that and then she did save me right...so..."

Anjali grins now as she says – " Destiny Nani..Destiny..."

Ratna smiles – " for Maa she will be your grand-daughter anyway, once she marries our Chottee.."

Devyani grins as she says – " c'mon lets go in and tell her that..."

Ratna keeps a hand on her mothers hand as she says – " let them be for a while Maa..you cannot believe the distress I saw Chottee in for all these hours..just let him hold her to his heart's content...",and she smiles as she looks at Anjali and says – " Anju, please call Akash and ask him to come up here with that MOU file..i will go in to meet Khushi once it is here and tear it away straight in front of her..i cant wait..i cant wait.."

Anjali grins as she goes on to make the call.

Devyani looks at her daughter – " what are you talking about..."

Ratna gestures her mother to come sit with her on the chair as she now says – " come maa, I need to tell you something...",and they sit and Ratna starts filling in her mother over everything else that happened earlier today.

........................................

Khushi's POV

I continue to Hug Arnav hard into me, with my arms around his neck, his soothing embrace and his heartbeats against mine are finally starting to calm me down.

But I don't let go of him yet.

I just want to hold him tight and close.

And so that's what I continue doing.

Many Minutes later, I finally pull back , and he cups my face tenderly as he says, kissing my forehead next to the wound – "you have no idea what I went through, my love...I was so so so scared when I tried calling you and couldn't get through.."

I hold his hand as I look into his eyes – " I know...",and he smiles now as he put his forhead on mine and his hands gently caressing a side of my face – " khushi, I was calling you with a good news..and the fact that I couldn't reach you just killed all my happy energy in one second..."

I look into his eyes as I ask catching on the hint from him –" really?? Good news???"

He grins now and kisses me nose -" that was some epic stunt you pulled off this morning my love when I was in the flight...and I thought I knew the limits of all your guts...but know youe honesty,and bravery knock the daylights out of my head Khushi...thank you..thank you so much...when Mom and Di and the rest were telling me about everything you spoke...I swear to god I didn't think it was possible..but I fell in love with you all over again..you love me so much Khushi??? I can only imagine how nervous you must have been..."

I smile now on reflex as I kiss his forhead – " to be honest , I was nervous ofcourse Arnav, actually nervous was like an understatement of the decade..i felt like I was about to write the most important board exam of my Life...god...but I felt like I had to do it on my own Arnav, I did t want you to be in an awkward spot with everyone because of me..."

He hugs me close again and brushed his hand through my hair as he whispers – " I know everything Khushi..."

And before I can say anything further he pulls back as he cups my face tenderly – "and so I think you should know that- your epic stunt of honest and innocent courage and your conviction in your love for me, completely floored the entire Raizada Clan in one go..."

I smile now as I ask – "realllly?????"

He nods as he says – "dad said, you'd walk through fire for me...what you did this morning , in his eyes was no less than that..and mom...she says that she could spot the love for me shining In your eyes and in your every word and your entire body language...you floored everyone..dammit...you won their hearts in a second Khushi..."

OK.

I CANT STOP SMILING.

HE CANT STOP SMILING TOO.

He now kisses my cheek as he says –" well theres only one family member you didn't meet this morning khushi and that was my nani...but look at the destiny, apparently you were meant to floor her too with your kindness...you are unreal Khushi..."

I look at him confused as I ask – "what do you mean???"

And right then I see Arnav's mother walk in through the door and shes grinning and Anjali di and the old aunty that I helped earlier on the road, walked in behind her and they are all grinning and she says – " that means that Khushi, that the old woman whom you so kindly helped on the road first and then saved from the hit later on, was my mother..Arnav's Nani...",and she cups the side of my face now, as Arnav gets up from the bed and lets her sit in the spot where he was sitting,and she whispers kissing my forhead – " and I don't know how to thank you enough...are you ok beta? Is the wound hurting much??"

I was sure my eyes had widen in surprise as I now look to the aunty and do a namaste to her and I say – " thank you for brining me to the hospital...",and I turn to Arnavs mom as I say – " its hurting but a little..."

She grins at me as she sits on the foot end of the bed, and Anjali di sits on the other side and the aunty says – " call me Nani now.."

Anjali di grins – " and you will call me Di ..."

Ratna aunty – " and you will call me Mom now too...",and she bends forward and kisses my forehead again.

My eyes lock with Arnav's and hes standing right there with his arms folded and smiling down at me.

His eye are full of Love.

And I am sure that my eyes are matching his emotion too.

And right then I see her gesture to Anjali di to hand her something and I see her take a file out from behind her hands and I recognise it instantly, its my documents file that I gave it to them this morning and I see her open it ,and she flips out two papers and she waves it to my face as she says lovingly – " so these two MOU's..."

I look into her eyes as I admit – " aunty I am very sincere about this...",and I see anger flash into Arnav's eyes for a second from the side as he glares at me.

And now his mom smiles at me as she nods – " well sincere you are, I know that..and its time you know that we are sincere too Khushi...we want you, for our son..you as is, every bit of you as who you are...and so, I am going to rip these papers apart now, because you are going to be my chotte's wife, like my daughter now, just like Anjali to me...we are going to be family, and these papers...",she points to my MOU's,and she continues – " these papers have no place in our hearts...But we have all the place for you beta, and myra and atharv too...I am happy you know beta until yesterday I was thinking how am I going to get Chotte to talk to me,and all about his marriage and everything, and today, I have all my answers and I also get to be a grandmother straight away..i am delighted..",and with that she tears off both the MOU's and walks over to the dustbin and dumps it right in as she turns to me as she stated with a grin – " you told me that all you want is my son, so I stand here and tell you, that all we want is you Khushi...you all of you – as is...",and she walks over and engulfs me in a warm hug.

And I hug her back,and I feel like a 4 year old Khushi again, who has hugged my amma for the first time as she was taking me with her from the orphanage into my new home.

And I am so happy and overwhelmed in the moment – that I break down.

And I think that suprises her and she hugs me back as I try to control my sobs and then I feel Arnavs hands engulfing my shoulders from the side too and his mother gets up from the bed and Arnav sits in her place and he hugs me close,and he lets me cry for a while.

And I control my sobs a couple of minutes later and I pull back and Anjali di hands me a glass of water and I quickly gulp it down and I wipe my tears as Arnav wraps his hands around my shoulders and I look at his mother as I say honestly – " aunty i..."

And she raises her eye at me and I understand what it means and I quickly correct myself as I say – " sorry..mom..im sorry I just got emotional when you hugged with so much warmth and love,I felt like I was back to being a little 4 year old who was hugged by her amma for the first time as being taken into home..who knows better than me that its not just blood which ties people into family bonds, my entire life is an example of that,and...",and I pause as Arnav kisses the side of my head and laces his fingers through mine and I smile through my tears as I say – " and I have three mothers now..what more can I ask for...so thank you Mom.."

Anjali di now comes to my side and hugs me too from the other side and Ratna Mom now is all smiles as she folds her hands in her front as she grins at her mother – " now that's a sight I love.."

And right then I spot Aadi enter in through the door immediately as he has a worried look up his face – " khushi....."

I smile at him, and I see a wonderful smile up his face immediately as he spots me and he walks up to me and he puts a hand on my forehead as he asks – " you ok khushi???"

I nod and I look at Anjali di, Ratna Mom and Nani as I say – " di, mom, nani..this is Aadi, technically my ex -husband, but he is still very much my bestest friend,and we are no peacefully co-parenting myra and atharv..."

Aadi greets everyone with a polite namaste and smile and right then I hear Ratna Mom ask – " kids..where are they?? I want to meet them...myra and atharv.."

Aadi smiles as he says – " aunty they are with Ahana right now at home..i didn't want to worry them..yet and Arnav did mention that he had spoken to Khushi so I figured that she was in a composed situation...they will get very worried if they know khushi is in the hospital again..."

I smile as I say – " thank god aadi, and I am fine now...its good you didn't tell them..i will tell them when I see them,atharv and myra will ask all about how I got this wound anyway.."

Ratna Mom smiles as she looks at Aadi and she asks – " ok beta so Arnav did tell me a little about you whilst we were looking around for Khushi..you are a lawyer right???"

Aadi nods and she smiles as she says – " well so is Shyam,as in my anjalis husband but he is out of town, so looks like I will have to ask you for help,as in a favour..."

We all look at her confused and she smiles at me as she says – "ok so first thing out, im going to call your parents now and talk to them and inform them about this..and ideally usually we first get the wedding through and then legally register it for everyone in our family...but...",and she pauses as she looks at Arnav and me and she says – " but after what I have seen my son go through in the couple of hours that he thought you were missing, I don't have it in me to even wait or make him wait for a day longer, to get this marriage through...",and she looks at Aadi now as she says – " aadi, do you think you can get the papers ready by tomorrow morning, so that we can have them both sign in a legal court marriage first thing tomorrow morning???and then we will wait for Khushi to get better and by the next weekend we will just hold a small wedding ceremony in our home..just family as in ours, yours,and aadi your parents too...is this ok Arnav?? Khushi???"

Arnav is by my side anyway on the bed with his hands engulfed around my shoulder and he now looks into my eyes as he silently asks me for my answer and I nod too and he looks at his mother and grins – " perfect Mom..."

Aadi grins – " yes...aunty I can do that..."

Ratna Mom grins now – " great...well too bad it's a Sunday,and courts are closed, or id have those documents prepped already..."

And she comes in towards me and kisses my forhead as she says – " welcome to the family, Khushi..."

I smile at her as I admit – " I cant believe I was so nervous about meeting you this morning..youv been so loving..."

She grins – " I could see the love shining in your eyes beta for him this morning, and trust me that was what I was observing in your every word and your gestures and tone and your body language as you were talking, I am sorry if my silence reflected any other uncertainty otherwise..",and she now pulls both Arnav and me into a hug as she says – " I just want you both to be happy...",and she pulls apart as she says – " ok so now I am going to take Maa home and Anjali you come with me too, let Chotte be here with Khushi..the doctors will discharge in the morning now, and it think its better too, that you get some rest tonight Khushi beta..and don't worry about anything, I am going to first call your amma and baba and take their permission for tomorrow and then me and Arnavs father will also get on a video call with them, I "

Aadi grins – "and I will get home now and make the kids speak to you first thing I reach so that you can assure them that you are ok..."

I nod happily and Ratna mom says – " and I want to meet them tomorrow, please????"

Aadi grins – " sure aunty.."

Anjali di grins – " me too..cant wait...",and they all now make their way out, each of them giving me and Arnav a heartfelt smile.

And as they all left and closed the door close behind them, I pulled Arnav into a crushing hug into me and I whisper – "this is happening right ?? tell me this isn't a dream Arnav...I cant believe this is happening to us finally..."

He hugs me hard as he whispers – " it's happening My love, its finally happening...about time don't you think???"

I pull back and I grin on reflex – "About time...about time indeed...",and I hug him back again.

........................................

Khushi's POV Continues

9.30 PM

Arnav finishes making me eat my dinner as he now picks up the tray and keeps is aside on the table and he cups my face tenderly as he says – " I will just call the nurse to check on your wound khushi, and then you need to get some rest, please...I am really worried about you, you only just recovered..."

And I kiss his hand as I nod.

He literally fed me my entire meal with his hands.

God.

This Man.

And I watch him head out the door and I lean back into the propelled bed and close my eyes as I do feel a little weak.

And minutes later, the sister walks in and she starts to tend too my wound, and Arnav is sitting on the bed next to me, holding my hand as he tells the nurse – " be gentle please..."

I smile on reflex as I clutch his hand and lace my fingers through his and the nurse gives us a smile as she continues doing her bit and minutes later after she is finished, she speaks – "get some rest now please...",and she paused as she said – "And sir, iv placed a blanket and pillow for you on the sofa..i will be outside, do call me if you need anything.."

Arnav nods and we watch her leave.

And I say to him – " why don't you change into your tracks..mom sent your things over..."

He grins as he kisses my forhead – " I will , after I make you sleep..and I cannot even tell me you happy I feel hearing you call Mom..Mom...really Khushi..."

I smile as I gesture him to lie down next to me and he smiles and he does and I adjust myself into the crook of his arm and I snuggle into him as I say – " I am sorry, you were in the hospital because of me, last Sunday too..and today as well..."

He looks sideways at me and plucks my chin up and makes me look into his eyes – " shut up khushi...I still need to get around to fining you for those crazy MOU's and now this too...you get better soon and then you are going to be in deep deep trouble..."

I chuckle on reflex and I wrap my arm around his chest as I say honestly – " im sorry I hid it from you..i just thought I needed to be prepared to get my intention across incase anyone doubted my love for you..."

He now makes me loom into his eyes again as he says intensely – " no one..just no one can look into these expressive eyes of yours and ever be doubtful about that purity in your heart Khushi..no one ever..we all agree that you, Mrs Raizada to be – are the richest person we have ever met, because Dadi always drilled it in all our heads that it's the richness in the heart that counts more than anything else in the world.."

I smile on reflex as I cup his face and I ask – " what did you just say???"

He grins as he gets what I am asking him to repeat – " Mrs Raizada to be..",and he paused as he kissed my hand – " tomorrow morning, you will be my legally wedded wife, and by the end of the week, religiously too..",and I hug him close and right then a thought crosses my head and I look at Arnav as I say – " arnav please give me your phone...I need to talk to Ahana.."

He turns sideways to me and hands me his phone as he says – " khushi you already spoke to the kids, I think theyd be asleep now..."

I smile at him as I say – " no I want to tell ahana to ask aunty to steam press that red saree for me, the one you bought me in Bangalore, I want to wear it to court tomorrow.."

He grins as he kisses my forhead, and I immediately call Ahana and ask her to help me with the same.

And just as I put the phone down a thought crosses my head and Arnav says – " what is it??"

I look at him as I say – " I just want to make this transition easier on the kids,arnav, I don't want to overwhelm them with all this change..."

He nods and he cups my face – " I know what you mean...but trust me we will figure it out...we will...lets take each day as it comes, lets see how they take meeting everyone tomorrow first and then see how to take it from there?? I am totally ok with having to stay at the apartment too until you feel that the kids are ready to move into Shantivan...you know they are my priority too, and I also want them to be near Aadi...we will talk it out with aadi tomorrow, and trust me khushi we will be ok..."

I nod as I kiss his hand – " you'd do that for me?? As in be ok to stay at the apartment until the kids were ok with moving out..??"

He grins as he kisses my forhead – " for you, my love there isn't anything in the world that I wouldn't do.."

I kiss his cheek immediately – " goshh arnav..i am so happy...and the happiness in amma and baba's voice, as I spoke to them a while ago...they are so happy too...and then vijay baba and vidya maa too...everyone will come in by Friday right??"

He nods as he hugs me close – " yes my love, and Mom's scheduled the religious ceremony for Saturday, and to be honest even I am a little surprised to see her excitement...shes already at it..and di too..everyone is so excited..."

I hug him as I say – " your family is very kind and loving Arnav..."

He kisses my head as he whispers – " its your family too now Khushi..."

I nod as I say to him honestly – " I have been blessed Arnav..i mean i don't know where my biological parents are but I cant thank god enough for blessing me with so much Love and such loving families who accept me and embrace me in their arms lovingly..."

He now kisses my head and hugs me close as he whispers – " I love you Khushi..."

"I love you too Arnav...",and I snuggle into him and a thought now crosses my head and I chuckle on reflex and I say – " remember how you had a little bruise from that basketball on your forhead the day we first met????"

He kisses my hand as he looks into my eyes now, by turning to my side – " I remember everything..every detail, every minute detail about our story khushi...I know its twisted,and very very chaotic and complicated...our story...but its ours in every way..its almost like nothing else matter but the fact that a wire straight from our hearts had pluuged its way into those deep sockets in our hearts the very first time we met..our Wires were Destined to connect Khushi..and that is why even after all this while, we are here, because no amount of time could unplug those wires from our hearts...",and he pauses now, and I immediately pull him by his head into me, for a deep kiss, which surprises him but he now starts to kiss me back,deeply and passionately too.

About ten minutes later, he pulls apart as he hugs me close and kiss my forehead and he whispers – " close you eyes now, Khushi, and get some sleep...tomorrow is a big day for us my love....."

I hug him hard – " I know, my love..id like you to brush your hand on my hair for a while..it makes me fall off to sleep faster Arnav...", and I do close my eyes now, as I feel sleep starting to make its way through as his hands brush my hair tenderly.

And.

I thank God though.

For Everything.

I had so many things to be grateful for – that I could never Thank God enough.

Aadi was right all along when he sent me that picture of a beautiful quote by Anais Nin -when I first told him about me and arnav getting together after Neemrana( I mean he didn't know it was Arnav then)

But I still remember the quote.

It said something Like - You don't Find Love,it finds You.Its got a little bit to do with Destiny,Fate and whats written in the Stars.

And I cant thank God enough that our Destiny, Fate, Time and the Stars – they had finally all aligned into one common point once and for all – as they worked with each other hand in hand in getting the two of us back together to This Point That we are Today.

It was About Time – That the Destined Wires in between our Hearts – now started to flow with the current of our Long Due - Happily Ever After – Formally TOO.

IT WAS ABOUT TIME – INDEED !!

......................

Tadaaaa Guyssss!!!!

Let me know what you all think about the update Guys!!

Ok so Please Note – that the next Update will be the last update for thiss FF within the chapter flow (which I plan to update on Thursday)and then I will give Two glimpses into a Two Part Epilogue on Friday and Saturday!

I shall finish this Chaotic Tale of Love by this Saturday Guys.

Thanks for all the Love and Time and Support to my Work, Always.

Much love Guys.

Always.

..................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.6K 5
A short story on Arnav and Khushi ... who became friends in college ... later developed feelings ... but fate yet have to test them ... some misunder...
371K 14.6K 45
Arnav and Khushi are in deep love but time will do them apart as incidents fall in place but they will find happiness and closure as clarifications a...
63.4K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...
445K 15.5K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...