DEMENTED | KV

By supersensitivepisces

Driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement. More

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐Ž๐ง๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐“๐ฐ๐จ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐’๐ข๐ฑ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
DESPERADO
RED SNOW.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.

10.2K 512 751
By supersensitivepisces

not edited.

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky
Chicago Illinois.
_________________________

____________________________

" I swear once I get rich I'm leaving Chicago." Trudy spat harshly.

" I hate it out here."

" You still haven't talked to Durk yet?" I questioned lowly watching as she shook her head back and forth.

" Nah, but it's cool."

" He was the one that said he was gone fuck yo cousin anyway, so what else can I say?" She shrugged her shoulders carelessly.

It had been a week since Durk made the comment about how he would have sex with India to make Trudy jealous. And since then her head and attitude had been all over the place.

" Then he been coming at me sideways like I'm the one that did something wrong to him like what? Make it make sense."

" You know most of the time he'd just be talking to talk though Tru... you know he's crazy about you."

" Crazy about me my ass." She sucked her teeth waving me off.

" He out here treating me like I'm a fucking opp."

" And like he hates me Lucky." She blinked hardly before taking a seat on the curb of the sidewalk.

" You know he loves you Trudy."

I assured her while drying off her face with the sleeve of my shirt.

" No he don't!" Ikey's voice boomed loudly from behind us.

" Don't come over here ruining our energy." I side eyed him.

" Girl hush before I call Von." He mushed my head back causing me to stumble forward.

" And you get yo big teeth ass up off this curb crying, and go get yo nigga back!" He shouted snapping on Trudy which caused her to start balling her eyes out.

" I'm getting very much pregnant energy." Booka walked up covering his mouth and nose.

" And I'm getting very much you must want your ass beat!?" She went off.

" Girl." He laughed loudly shaking his head.

" Don't get them veneers punched the hell out, when you know you need em."

" Quit picking with her." I pushed his arm frowning.

" Quit playing with Von first." He tapped my nose smiling widely.

" Before he give Asian a chanceee." Ikey dragged in front of my face while smacking on the chips he had.

" Fuck Asian!" Trudy yelled.

" Pizza boxed booty ass bitch."

" If Von talk to her ass Lucky you better beat his ass, and I'm not playing."

" Yo ass always up in somebody else business." Durk walked up laughing causing Trudy's face to go straight.

"And?" She asked dryly.

" I ain't entertaining yo shit today Nesanti." He said bluntly.

"And why not Derrick?" She crossed her arms.

" Not the middle names." Ikey instigated.

" Because that's all yo ass wanna do is fuss all day and ain't nobody got the energy to do that shit twenty four seven!"

" Fussing with me was never a problem until you seen Lucky cousin!" She smacked him upside the head making his hat fall off.

" Ever since that swole lipped bitch came around you been feeling yourself too fucking much!"

" Not swole lipped bitch." Ikey gasped placing his hand on his chest.

" You just insecure." Durk picked his hat up all while sizing her up and down.

" As long as I been with yo bipolar crybaby ass when bitches threw they self at me what I do Lucky?!" He asked looking my way which made me cross my arms and frown.

Because the last thing I wanted to do was get put into the middle of their relationship and problems.

" Don't be throwing her in our shit to save you!" Trudy yelled punching him in his chest.

" I ain't throwing her in shit if it's a question!" He yelled back mushing her in the face which caused them to start exchanging blows back and forth.

" Bite his ass with them veneers Trudy!" Ikey laughed before straightening out once I shot him a glare.

" Goofy ass bitch." Durk spat spitting blood out his mouth.

" You a dead man." She pointed at him with tears flowing down her face.

" You dead!"

" Fuck you." He waved her off.

" You ain't never cared about me no way, you was just using me."

" Go argue with a nigga that care Nesanti cause ion care no more." He shook his head back and forth.

" I'm done with this shit."

" Y'all toxic." Booka crossed his arms looking between them." Nah that's her." Durk stated plainly.

" She bogus as hell and I ain't fenna sit up here and keep dealing with all that crazy shit no more."

" What crazy shit?" Kayla asked laughing loudly while coming from around the corner with Von & Louie trailing behind her.

" Mind yo business cigarette legs." Ikey put his hand in her face." Boy!" She smacked his hand down causing the bag of chips that were in his hands to fall.

" You just saying that cause you want Lucky cou—"

" Trudy shut the fuck up!" Durk yelled snatching her up by the shirt. Causing it to tear open.

" That's embarrassing." Ikey shook his head laughing loudly.

" Why you ain't never use to snatch Nikki big ass up like this?" Louie questioned with a confused look on his face.

" Cause he a BITCH!" Trudy shouted with tears coming out her eyes again.

Starting to grow angry I found myself walking over towards her all while making sure that I shot Durk a death glare.

" I understand you're tired of her, but you really felt the need to do all of this outside & let alone in public?" I frowned.

" Lucky sit this one out." Booka placed his hands onto my shoulders while shaking his head back and forth.

" Like I know she can do the most sometimes and maybe she can even be a bit toxic but really Durk?"

" A bit toxic?" Von, Ikey, Booka, Louie, and Durk leaned back looking at me like I was crazy.

" Y'all ain't shit." Trudy sniffed leaning her head on my arm." I'm not toxic."

" I'm just misunderstood so sometimes me showing love and caring for someone can be shown as being aggressive and crazy."

" But I really love you Durk." She looked up at him with the saddest look on her face. " You all I got other than Lucky."

" Damn it's just fuck me huh?" Booka held his chest acting fake hurt. " Bet." He nodded.

" Just remember that next time when he knock yo damn teeth out? Don't be calling me to make nan nother appointment for yo box headed ass to get new teeth bitch!"

" She won't." Durk stated as he walked over to where she was before placing a kiss on her head which made me smile hardly at the both of them.

" Awe I want a nigga." Kayla pouted walking towards Von up until Booka pulled her hand.

" I'm yo blessing in disguise bae." He cheesed widely making me crack up.

" You ain't shit." Von smacked him across the neck. " You ain't either." Booka hit him back.

" How I'm not shit?" He squinted his eyes.

" Ask Lucky." Everybody said in unison causing my jaw to drop. " Wow." I said lowly mugging all of them.

" Just throw me under the bus then."

" We already did." Trudy smiled kissing me on the cheek." Y'all are so wrong." I crossed my arms watching as Von walked towards me.

" I said he wasn't shit 2 months ago."

" But you still said it." Durk pointed out.

Sighing lowly I crossed my arms tightly as I began to feel goosebumps forming on my arms, with the closer Von got to me. And it wasn't until he placed his left arm around my neck that made my entire body grow weak.

" What you on lil foe nem?" He asked softly with a big smile plastered across his face that caused me to stare at him in awe.

" You still going around tellin yo friends I ain't shit, over a assumption that you made?."

" I said that in the past Dayvon." I mumbled. " 2 whole months ago."

" But she still said it Vine!" Ikey instigated. " She still said i—"

" Quit telling everything!" Trudy yelled  hitting him across his back making him fall on the ground.

" Bitch you know I got scoliosis!" He whined. " You ain't got shit." Kayla waved him off.

" My eyes up here." Von grabbed my chin lightly turning my head back towards him.

" Focus on me, not them."

" It's hard to focus around crack heads." I stated truthfully. Causing Trudy's jaw to drop. " Really Lucky? For real?"

" Not you cry baby." I rolled my eyes pulling her into a tight hug, rocking her back and forth. " I can't breathe!"

" Lucky I can't breathe!" She pulled away from me gasping for air. She could be so dramatic at times it was sad.

" Bae she tried to kill me." She pouted telling Durk. " And?" Von spoke up defending me which made me stare at him for a long time, as thoughts began flooding my mind.

" Leave me alone Vine!" Trudy waved him off. " Lucky was mines first!"

" She was my friend before we met any of y'all dirty asses!"

" Bitch who the fuck you calling dirty?!" Durk snapped smacking her upside the head. "Who you calling dirty Nesanti?"

" She must mean Taveres." Booka said.

" Cause ain't shit dirty bout us." Von laughed. " Me either." Ikey spoke up making all of them get quiet.

" See what y'all not fenna do is me." He pointed at them. " I'm clean as fuck!"

" I don't get jumped and I ain't never shitted on myself a day in my fucking life!" He went off.

" Awe that must've hurt you." Kayla patted his head laughing loudly.

" You told me to focus on you, but you're not even focusing on me." I said aloud catching myself and everyone else off guard.

" I didn't mean to say that out loud." I said quickly feeling embarrassed.

" Oop?" Trudy smirked looking back at me. " YOU HEARD MY BITCH RIGHT!"

" Don't say shit else." Durk put her in a headlock making her face turn red with how tight he was squeezing her.

" You becoming a thot?" Booka looked at me with a sad look which made me let out the ugliest laugh. " A WHAT?" I asked.

" Lucky just stay innocent." He pleaded.

" Only thots say shit like that and I want you to stay pure."

" She ain't gone never be pure, when she fucking with a nigga like me." Von stated while smirking at me.

" Y'all not even together cause Lucky don't know what she want!" Ikey yelled which caused Von to look my way with an eyebrow raised.

" You think so?" He asked laughing lowly all while keeping his attention on me. And I won't even lie and say that the way he was staring at me didn't have me feeling a type of way because it did.

And the longer I continued to deny the feelings and love that I had for him made me realize that maybe I was being stupid.

Here he was in my face treating me good even when I've done nothing but hurt him with my actions in the past. When all he wanted to do was love me.

Any other dude would've been onto the next female and doing them. And let alone disrespecting me. But yet he was still here. Always around and loving me and treating me the same way.

" Lucky tell Von you still don't wanna be with him." Ikey smiled hardly in hopes that he would prove Von wrong.

But his big smile changed into a look of shock once I walked towards Von with open arms.

" I just love, love." Trudy sighed placing her hand on her chest.

" I was thinking about a lot when I was standing over there and I realized that I haven't been fair to you." I mumbled lowly playing with my hands.

" All this time I've been avoiding the topic about us being in a relationship again because of my own insecurities. And I was wrong for not hearing you out instead of jumping to conclusions, about thinking that you had cheated on me when you didn't."

" And deep down in my heart I knew you would never go out of your way to hurt or disrespect me but I was just afraid of facing the truth. Because truth is, you can have any other girl out here but for some reason you've been chasing me for years."

" Why you ain't chase me for years Durk?" Trudy frowned looking at Durk making him let out a loud sigh.

" Leave me the fuck alone Nesanti." He said dryly.

" And I just wanna say that I'm sorry for hurting you when all you wanted to do was love me, and if you can find it in your heart to forgive m—"

" You was already forgiven." He cut my sentence short by pulling me into a tight hug. " I love you Sekani." He pulled away looking directly in my eyes.

" This a prank right?" Ikey looked at me.

" Cause this five dollars was for me to buy chips with, not to give away cause I lost a damn bet!" He stressed.

" I thought you was big balling, won't you just at the club holding a stack?" Kayla frowned her face up.

" Yeah his ass was holding it for Durk, while he went to piss it won't his damn stack with his broke ass!" Booka joked.

" What made you change yo mind?" Von asked. " Yeah I wanna know too." Trudy chimed in.

" The thought of seeing him being happy with someone else." I said truthfully.

" Especially with my cousins friend trying to get with you, my common sense kicked in and I realized that it was time for me to be mature."

" Yeah cause if yo ass would've got with Asian? That pizza boxed booty ass bitch? I would've fought yo ass win or lose I won't gone care." Trudy said flatly.

" I feel you." He nodded his head side eyeing me giving me this specific look that only me and him knew about.

" Durk please knock her teeth out again please!" Booka begged.

" All this hoe do is talk and spread lies."

" Spread lies to who? Cause Trudence Nesanti Cole has never lied about SHIT!"

In the midst of everyone engaging in their own conversations, me and Von managed to sneak away without bringing too much attention to ourselves.

" Where are we doing it at?" I asked quietly. " You peeped the look?" He asked in amusement which made me roll my eyes.

" But you so pure right?" He said mocking Booka's words. " Only to them." I said referring to everybody else.

" I rather keep it that way." He stated plainly making my face frown up.

" And before you say some dumb shit no I ain't fucking on nobody else, but us fucking is our business cause we grown."

" And you already scared of people opinions as it is, so why imma go around telling my niggas about each time when I'm done fucking you?"

" I respect you too much for that." He looked back at me before turning around to unlock his front door."

" Von?!" His mama called out causing me to rush towards his bedroom before she saw me. " Pussy." He shook his head laughing lowly.

" She doesn't like me." I mumbled lowly beginning to have second thoughts about coming to his house all together.

Von's mom disliking of me started when she was told about how I was treating Von, which is understandable because as a parent you wouldn't want your child to be hurt in anyway so I don't blame her at all.

I just wish I did things differently in the past, or let alone could reverse time to prevent having this go on.

" What you over there thinking about?"

" Your mama not liking me." I pouted while taking off my shoes." I feel bad." I turned my back towards him.

" I wish I never went that long without having a simple conversation with you, and I wish I never hurt you each time I rejected you for no reason at all."

" You didn't deserve that... you didn't deserve that at all."

Feeling the bed dip caused my nerves to go uneasy once I felt his breath near my ear. " But I forgave you right?" He said lowly.

I nodded my head purposely knowing what would happen next." Ow!" I shut my eyes tightly when he grabbed my hair way tighter then usual.

" Oh shit my bad." He moved his hand fast checking my face to see if I was okay. Which made me laugh.

" You pulled my hair not my face."

" My fault." He scratched his head with a look of nervousness showing on his face.

" I ain't mean to be too rough or none like that, I guess I just got excited cause I'm boutta fuck you again for the first time in a long ass time."

" Like I ain't have no pussy or nothing when you was on that bullshit, and I still wanted to be with you even after that so I was walking around this bitch being celibate."

" Anyone else would've found somebody else to be with and to fuck.. so why didn't you?" I asked straddling him causing his hands to immediately attach to my waist.

" Cause I'm not just anybody." He rubbed his thumbs in a circular motion against my thighs. " I'm King Von."

" King Von?" I repeated with a frown on my face. " Yeah.." He sat up flipping me over so that his body was leaned over me.

" King Von from the O."

" A king huh?" I said quietly watching as he tossed the shirt he was wearing towards the side. He didn't say anything else as walked towards his room door pushing his dresser in front of it to prevent anyone from the outside coming in.

And knowing how the guys were I knew that sooner or later they'd come here looking for him, and I'm sure he didn't want them to walk in seeing us in the middle of making up.

" Why aren't you saying anything?" A frown appeared on my face as I watched him shut his curtains which caused his room to get more darker, making it harder for me to see.

" I ain't ask you to get up." A deep breath left my lips when I was pushed back down onto the bed from trying to sit up and cut on the light. " Von I can't see."

" You don't need to see." He spoke lowly while removing the leggings I had on. Which allowed him to realize that I hadn't wore any underwear underneath them.

" Why you walking around with no drawls under yo clothes?" Wrapping his left hand around my neck he pulled my body up slowly causing me to place my hands on top of his.

" You fucking somebody else?" His grip became a bit tighter making it harder for me to answer his question. Which led me to slip my hands into his boxers causing him to suck in a deep breath.

" You ain't shit." He shut his eyes tightly just as a hitched breath left his mouth once my tongue dragged against the side of his tip. Satisfied with the reaction I got caused me to lean my head up and connect our lips together, all while continuing to work my hands up and down in a quick motion.

" Do you like that?" I asked softly placing kisses against his chest. Which made him let out a few sounds he swore to never make again.

" You bogus." He pushed my body down against the bed. " Bogus as hell."

Lifting up my legs he pushed two fingers inside of my mouth. Which made him smirk once he felt that I had started to suck them.

" Please." I opened my legs wider in hopes that he would touch me soon. All I had did was tease him but yet I was the one wet & yearning for his attention and touch.

And the longer he made me wait the more impatient I grew.

" Please touch me." I grabbed his hand placing it against my clit feeling satisfied once he pushed two fingers inside of me.

" VON?!" Loud banging on his door caused both of our movements to freeze up as his mom yelled his name.

" I'm sleep!" He yelled back all while continuing to push his fingers in deeply which made it harder for me to stifle my moans.

" You wet as hell." He said lowly before dragging his tongue against my clit and pushing his fingers into me at the same time making my eyes widened.

" Von!" I threw my head back gripping his dreads tightly once he went over a certain spot. Breathing was becoming harder for me and the urge to scream was very strong.

" You know I don't even play like that." He flipped me over smacking my ass making me spring up fast due to the stinging sensation.

" Ow— Fuuuck!" I cried out once he slammed his dick into me and began fucking me at a fast pace." Mhm." He grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my face towards his.

" Open yo mouth." I did as told sticking out my tongue allowing him to spit into my mouth freely. " Shit Sekani.."

His grip on my waist became tighter once I started throwing my ass back against him. " Dayvon!" I moaned loudly before pushing him against his back and getting on my tippy toes.

Still standing on my feet I aligned his tip at my entrance sliding down on him slowly. " Fuck." We both mumbled lowly letting out a deep breath.

" You tryna make me nut first or some?" He asked sending a hard smack to my ass before gripping it. " No." I said quietly continuing to roll my hips in a circular motion.

" I love you Lucky." He pulled me down by my neck placing a wet kiss against my lips. Before pushing me underneath him and spreading my legs apart.

" I love you more." I pouted my lips and placed my hands against his back once he pushed his dick all the way inside of me and started giving me deep strokes.

" This my pussy?" He slowed his movements. " Yes daddy!" I nodded my head as tears blurred my vision each time he'd push his self in fast and come out slow.

" It's yours." I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him down against me holding onto him tightly as my urge to cum grew closer and closer.

" I'm cumming!" I screamed out as my legs began to shake." Fuck Sekani!" He grunted loudly just before I felt his hot semen filling me up.

" You still got that birth control shit in yo arm right?" I nodded my head breathing hardly trying to catch my breath.

" Word." He cut his lamp on looking over at me with a big smirk plastered across his face.

" How you feel about a baby?"

" And I mean like 2 years from now before you start crying and shit?"

" Why have a kid with me when you already have Jr and True?" I asked sitting up pulling his covers over me.

Sitting quietly he didn't answer my question right away, all he did was stare at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

" Cause you gone be my last love." He stated." We never leaving each other."

" Sometimes I be scared I won't make it home to see you, but then again I ain't never fenna let nobody take me out without a fight and that's on T Roy."

" I know it's complications that come when you fucking with a street nigga, but I promise that imma always make it home to you every night."

I didn't even realize I was crying until he kissed one of my tears. " I love you." He looked into my eyes letting me know that he meant it.

" I love you too." I rubbed my hand against his cheek. " You swear?" He held out his pinky which made me crack a small smile.

" I swear."

1/4/2021
_______________________

i added a sex scene since its been a year since i last updated.

i'll update again in like 3 days. the next update i'm working on is enticement so just bear with me y'all.

& happy new year ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 453 14
Read to find outtttt ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ . "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ...
152K 6.3K 36
faยทnatยทiยทcal: extremely interested in something... or SOMEONE, to a degree that others find unreasonable
650K 29.9K 28
For better, and for ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, for richer, and for ๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ซ, in ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ and in health, until ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก do us part.
697K 29.4K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...