True love will find a way

By xmissxhannahx

Maddy has left and Rhydian feels a hole in his heart. But when the wild comes looking for him, will maddy and... More

Let her go
Begin Again
Home is where the heart is
Animals
Run
Ready?
Problem
Stop!
Enough
Lifeless
Okay
She won't move
Waiting
Please
Ohhh...sorry!
Priceless faces
Promise
'Like him!'
Click of his fingers
Heart stopping
Simply understanding
Come on
I'm going to see her
He has to see her...
Not now, not ever
A kiss, wrong girl!
I said leave
Tell me
Hand in mine
Fighter
What are we going to do
Two becomes one
Questioning
"This means war!"
Final Battle
Authors note

Then don't let her go

1.4K 48 9
By xmissxhannahx

(Ceri's pov)

I run out of the hospital and into the woods. All I can hear are more howls of heartbreak from my beautiful boy. Knowing that I am not going to be able to help him when he is hurting so much makes me feel so helpless. All I will be able to do is watch and try to help him.

Eventually I reach a cliff face in the forest. Another howl rises above the trees. I try to find Rhydians scent.

Finally I do. I follow the scent back to a tree near the house. There he stands howling at the tree. He circles the tree a few times and then howls. One long painful howl. His wolf falls to the ground in dispear. I rush over to help him and let him rest his head on my knee.

After a while he turns back into his human self. "I need her." He whispers to me. I look at the sky and remeber something that I should of done years ago when I found my true love.

" Yna peidiwch â gadael iddi fynd"  I whisper in his ear "Then don't let her go."

(Rhydian's pov)

".......then don't let her go" My mum whispers in my ear.

She was right I couldn't let Maddy go she meant to much to me. I needed her more than anyone else in the world and I was going to get her back. However I needed to show her I was sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.1K 27
This is the sequel to Wolfbloods of StoneyBridge Part 1 The pack has been separated from Rhydian and Bryn. Now they must travel to find a safe place...
307 28 53
Maddie Smith only ever wished for a normal life. However, everything soon changed when Rhydian Morris entered her life. What will happen next? Will M...
76.9K 1.8K 24
A Wolfblood fanfiction shipping Maddy and Rhydian. Maddy has been forced to leave everything she loves behind, including Rhydian, because of Dr White...
10.4K 311 12
{Set in Season 3 of Wolfblood} [Please read Book 1: Delta Book 2 : Omega 《Before reading Beta》] Maddy and her family left for the Wild Pack, leaving...