Tell me

(Rhydian pov)

As I stood up and faced Maddy. But she was looking away. I opened my mouth to say something, but there was no point. I walked out of the ward tears falling down my face.

"Rhydian!" I looked over my shoulder to see my mother running towards me. My pace picked up I had to get away, "Rhydian what happened?"

I couldn't get away now. Ceri stood right in front of me. "What happened?"

I shook my head. I couldn't tell her. I pushed past her and ran. I didn't know where I waa running I was just running.

I ran into the nearest woods. Suddenly I trasformed into my wolf. I began to slow down as I reached a cliff. As I approched the edge I let out a howl. It was a howl of heartbreak. I hoped Maddy didn't hear, but in some ways I kinda did.

(Ceri's pov)

As Rhydian past me I turned and walked to Maddys bed. "What happened?" I said with exasperation.

Maddy looked out of the window. "Maddy?" I heard a sniff. She was crying.

"Ah, Maddy." I said pulling her into a hug "What happened?"

"Jana and Rhydian kissed." She cried "And I told him to leave. I shouted at him and. And. And" She was gasping for breath "And he left. And now I can't get him back."

I took a breath in, before I spoke "You to will be fine. You are mates. Mates always find each other..."

"What are mates?" Maddy asked.

"Well..." As I start we both hear a howl.

"Rhydian!" Maddy exlaims.

"....yes" I say after her.

"It's all my fault." Maddy looks to the window again.

I can't take it anymore. I run out of the hospital and to the sound of the howls.