AMP (IzuJirou)

Από MizuToriWP

To smile, bring hope to the world. To bring hope to the world, make them smile. Their dreams. Different, yet... Περισσότερα

An Insecure Violet (Original Concept)
Where It Started (1000 Miles Ago)
Best Friends (By Default) -Part 2
Acceptance
Two Piece
Good Influence
Mental Blocks
Words Hurt Like Hell
First Test (Date)
The USJ
Made of Glass
Better Than Expected
What If?
Scorch Marks
The Dynamic Duo
The Cavalry Battle
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
The Final Round
Fake
One Week
Hero Entries
A Step Back Can Be The Way Forward
Hosu City
Just The Beginning
Still a Long Road Ahead...
AMP
Road to Midterms
Studying
One Percent Chance (Part 1)
One-Percent Chance (Part 2)
I Love You
Happy Birthday, Izuku
Vanguard Action Squad
I Am Here
The Almighty Man: Part One
The Almighty Man: Part Two
The Almighty Man: Finale
Happy Birthday, Kyouka
Let's Have a Chat
Summertime Sadness
Ten
The New Day Has Come
Learning
Calm Before the Storm
The Storm

Best Friends (By Default)

18.5K 372 1.3K
Από MizuToriWP

"...Honey?"

"Hm?"

"You've been staring at that piece of paper for three hours and you're starting to scare me." Izuku shook from his stupor and gazed up at his mother from across the dinner table. "What's on it anyway?"

Izuku opened his mouth to speak, but looked back down at the scrap of paper with Kyouka's phone number and faltered. "...I don't think I should tell you."

"Wh-...What? Why not?"

"Because you're going to freak out and crush me in a hug when you think it's something bigger than it is."

Inko raised a brow and tilted her head. "I don't understa-..." Inko suddenly gasped loudly.

"Mom it's no-"

"Is it a phone number!?"

"Yes, but-"

"Is it a girl's phone number!?"

"...Yes."

The dinner table was instantly thrown against the wall and Izuku was lifted out of his seat, his ribs being crushed by his mother's arms. "MY BABY!"

"She's just a friend, Mom!"

"For now!" Izuku sighed and relented to his Mother. He went slack, accepting the hug. "What's her name?"

"Kyouka Jirou. I-I met her at U.A. We talked to each other in the nurse's office. It was...nice. Really nice."

"Oh Honey, I'm so happy." It had been over a decade since Inko had last seen or even heard of Izuku having any friends. If he did have any, she didn't know about them. Her soul hurt whenever she thought about it. And it made things worse whenever she thought about how it was his quirklessness that was likely culprit.

She had hoped the day would come where someone would look past his lack of powers and see what an amazing person Izuku truly was. And it was finally happening.

The fact that it was a girl made Inko's heart soar even higher.

Inko dropped him and looked at him expectantly. "...Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Aren't you going to call her?"

"Yeah." Izuku simply continued to look at his mother in confusion as she gazed at him as if waiting for something. "D-...Do you mean right now?"

"Of course I mean right now!"

Izuku pursed his lips and looked away from his mother. "I mean...I would, but... alone."

"Oh. Oh! Yes, I'll get out of your hair. Go ahead to your room, I'll clean up."

"I'll help."

Inko shook her head and lightly pushed her son towards the hallway. "Oh no, no Izuku. I'm perfectly capable of cleaning up dinner myself. You don't want to keep your girlfriend waiting."

Izuku was about to say, "She's not my girlfriend". But, he felt it was no use. He relented and entered his room, pulling out his phone as he sat down at his desk. He pulled out the piece of paper once more, and gazed at the parchment.

The day had come.

The day that he thought would never happen, happened.

He received a girl's phone number.

And it wasn't his mother. It was an actual pretty girl. After Kyouka had left, he had pinched himself multiple times to make sure he hadn't been dreaming. Izuku pulled out his phone and tapped "Add Contact".

With every new number typed in, his heartbeat went faster. Soon the entirety of the phone number was in, and the number was in his phone. The contact name "Kyouka Jirou" was glaring back at him, intimidating him to no end.

He had a feeling that Kyouka would enjoy the fact that he was scared... Actually, she probably was already enjoying it, because she likely knew."

...

(Jirou Residence: Same Time)

Kyouka played her bass guitar while staring at her phone with a smirk. A chuckle escaped her lips, "He's totally freaking out about it."

...

(Midoriya Residence)

The blinking vertical line in the message bar was taunting him. It should be simple. Just a plain "Hey" or "Hello" or "What's up" would do just fine. He had gotten so good at talking to her back at U.A. Where did that confidence go?

Maybe it was the fact that it was his first time talking to a girl on the phone. Or maybe it was because it could be the start of a whole new chapter of his life.

He shook his head and slapped his cheeks. 'What am I doing? I'm supposed to be trying to become a hero, and I get caught up on sending a text? ' Izuku picked up his phone, typed in his message, and pressed send.

Midoriya: Hey Jirou

Jirou: Holy shit dude. It took you long enough.

Midoriya: Yeah. I'm sorry about that.

Jirou: Hey, it's cool. So what're doing?

Izuku couldn't help but smile. Casual. It was all casual. His body already felt like it was back in the nurse's office. A nice, warm, and calming feeling spread throughout his body. The nervousness he had felt vanished with the imagining of Kyouka's calm, unamused, and smooth voice speaking the words of the text.

Midoriya: Honestly, nothing.

Jirou: Me too. Well, except for sending you this.

*Ding*

A picture of what Izuku assumed to be what Kyouka was doing now popped up. It was a picture of her in a large blue and white striped shirt and black leggings with a bass guitar in her lap. Her expression, once again, was a mix of absolute boredom and slight amusion.

...He had a girl's picture on his phone.

'...Is that dirty?'

Jirou: You need a contact photo for me.

Oh. So not dirty. Good.

Jirou: Don't worry about yourself though. I got it covered.

*Ding*

Izuku felt besmirched as he glared at the picture of broccoli Kyouka sent.

Midoriya: You're a real comedian.

Jirou: Ha! I can tell you're gonna love me.

Izuku was having a really hard time figuring out if Kyouka was actually laughing and smiling while texting, or if she was just slightly exhaling as a "laugh" while typing with her blank expression.

Jirou: So are we still on for Saturday?

Midoriya: Oh yeah, we should. Unless my mom suddenly isn't up for it.

Jirou: Any reason why she wouldn't?

Midoriya: Oh no. Definitely not. I'm going to have bruises on my ribs from how hard she hugged me when she found out about you.

Telling someone that your mother was hugging you for making a friend...

'...Oh crap, was that lame?'

Jirou: Ah, you have overbearing parents too. My dad never stops freaking singing like a maniac whenever something happens to me.

Izuku sighed in relief as his comment was taken in stride. Kyouka surprised him time and time again. He had gone his entire life having social situations being a bit scary. He wanted to analyze and process every sentence, trying to think of the best response. Izuku had never really just...talked. At least not in a very long time. He could speak with his mother, but it was never like this.

Kyouka was unabashedly herself. And she not just allowed, but wanted Izuku to be himself. There was no keeping quiet, no closing in, no fighting just to get his words out. He had known Kyouka for less than 24 hours, and he somehow had never felt more free.

Midoriya: My mom once cried so much we flooded the apartment downstairs. It's not even related to her quirk.

Jirou: My dad shattered all of our windows when I got an A on a test

Midoriya: So, you're all a musical family?

Jirou: My dad's a composer and my mom performs his work. I guess our quirks are kind of a giveaway.

Midoriya: What are their quirks?

Midoriya: Wait, let me get my notebook.

Jirou: Notebook? You really are a quirk nerd, aren't you?

Midoriya: So I've been told. I actually have 13 volumes

Jirou:...WTF dude. That's nuts.

Izuku banged his head against the desk. 'Why did I say that!? Don't tell girls that you have notebooks full of personal information on people! Wait! That makes it sound creepy! Recover Izuku!'

Midoriya: It's weird, I know. It's just something I've always liked to do.

Jirou: Hey, I wasn't trying to judge or anything. It's actually pretty cool."

...That was a first.

Someone actually thought his notebooks, the things he tried to hide and was made fun of for at school, were...cool?

Midoriya: Really?

Jirou: Yeah. I mean, we're trying to be heroes right? We should know other heroes' and villains' quirks to know how to beat them and who we can work alongside. If you have 13 of those things, you'll already be way ahead of everyone else when we get to U.A. And yes, I said when. Not if.

Izuku was then certain that he could never have found a better friend.

Jirou: My parents are calling me down for dinner. I'd talk to you while I'm eating, but I'd much rather avoid being interrogated by my old man. I'll talk to you later BB.

Midoriya: BB?

Midoriya: No wait!

Jirou: Broccoli Boy

Izuku facepalmed, frustrated that he fell for it. Yet, he was still laughing. Once again he was being called names, but he was still happy. Kyouka was contradicting his entire life.

Jirou: And I win. GN BB.

Midoriya:...GN

Izuku felt like he was floating as he walked to his bed and sat down. It was...different. That was for certain. He had never felt so open. It had been a long time since he had actually wanted nothing more than to speak to someone. Now that their conversation was done, he already felt like something was missing. His mind was just itching to send another text and keep the conversation going.

Saturday couldn't come any sooner.

...

(4 Days Later)

Saturday needs to take a raincheck.

Izuku had already changed shirts three times from sweating right through them. He had completely forgotten that he was going to be alone with Kyouka. It wasn't that he actually thought it was a date. He had figured that out nearly instantly after the question came to mind. Nor was the thought about going on a date with her turning him away. Kyouka was stunning in more ways than one, and he still had so much left to learn. But, there were some clear problems standing in the way.

For starters, he would never be so lucky as to not only get a date with someone as beautiful as Kyouka, but to earn it the same day he met her. Second, they hardly knew each other. Granted, dates were meant to learn more about one another. But, it led into the third reason. He was pretty sure he wasn't attractive.

In his mind, the word "plain" was a more than appropriate way to describe him. However, it was still nerve wracking. What if he screwed up? She was his only friend, and he had the possibility of losing her. "Izuku?" Said teenager turned to see Inko holding a laundry basket, looking at him questioningly from the hallway. Izuku stood in the bathroom looking into the mirror. "Are you okay? You've been running around frantically for hours. And this is the third shirt I've seen you in."

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. But, I do need a second opinion. Do I look alright?" He spread his arms out slightly, showing off his outfit. He stood in a dark green zip up hoodie with the sleeves rolled up to just below his elbows, his "T-Shirt" t-shirt, black jeans, and his red shoes. Izuku had originally thought about wearing nicer clothes, but he remembered that the entire affair was supposed to be casual.

...Or at least he thought.

He had never really done that sort of thing.

"You look just fine to me. Are you going somewhere?"

Izuku froze. He realized that he had never actually told his mom that he was going to hang out with Kyouka. "W-Well, do you remember Jirou?"

The basket Inko was holding dropped to the floor. "It's a da-!"

"It's not a date."

Her shoulders slumped, "Way to let your mother down."

"We're just going to hang out. Nothing more. We hardly even know each other, Mom."

"So? I hardly knew your father before he and I decided to start seeing each other. Sometimes you just know. We knew, wanted to get to know each other better, twenty years later and here we are."

Izuku turned away and muttered under his breath. "Yeah, with one of you across the globe and the other raising your child alone."

"Hm?"

"Nothing. I should go. I don't want to be late." Izuku hugged his mother goodbye and left his apartment building. On his way down the stairs, he shook his head to clear his mind as he thought about what he had said back inside. "I wonder where that came from."

...

"Well that's new."

Kyouka looked to the right of her mirror to see her mother walk in the doorway. "What's new?"

Mika made her way over to Kyouka and looked at her daughter's reflection. "I can't remember the last time you wore lipstick."

Kyouka shrugged as she finished applying the black matte lipstick. "I don't know. Just thought I would try something different."

"And the eyeliner?"

"..."

"And the red nails?"

"..."

'...You're going out, aren't you?"

"It's not a-"

"It's not a date. I know."

Kyouka turned around to look at Mika with a raised brow. "You know?"

MIka gave a small smile and sat on the desk. "Kyouka, you're not that easy. Whoever it is, you're going to make them work for it."

Her daughter rolled her eyes and stood, making her way to her closet. "There's nothing to work for, Mom. We're just friends, and we only met a few days ago."

"Yes, but I don't think I've ever heard you laugh or text so much with a boy." Kyouka turned back to her mother, squinting her eyes. Mika's jacks wiggled around in the air. "I hear everything, remember."

"You also breach my privacy."

"I'm your mother."

"That's not an excuse."

"That's the excuse most parents use." Kyouka shook her head as she entered her walk-in closet. "Is he cute?"

"Ye-. I-. That's not the point!"

"Then elaborate for me."

She could hear Kyouka sigh from inside her closet and respond. "We're both trying to be heroes. A relationship won't clash well with that." That wasn't all of the reasons why. But, Kyouka really wasn't in the mood to discuss her insecurities at the moment.

Or ever.

"I'm sure you two would be just fine. Besides, you're a teenager Kyouka. If you really like this boy, then you shouldn't hold back."

Kyouka stepped out of the closet, and gave her mother an unamused look. "Who ever said I had feelings for him?"

Mika gave her daughter a once over. "Asks the one going to meet him in that."

Kyouka was wearing a violet off shoulder "The Clash" t-shirt with a black tank top underneath, skinny black faux leather pencil pants, silver spiked bracelets, a studded belt, and combat boots. "What's wrong with this?"

"Oh, nothing. Don't let me stop you. He'll love it. Just don't bend down in front of him. Or do. It just depends on how fast you want your relationship to go." Kyouka bared her teeth and brandished her jacks, but her mother just smirked. "Ooh, scary. Now go or you'll be late."

...

What...on Earth...was...Izuku...thinking?

'Karaoke!? Why did I suggest that!? I can't sing!' Izuku paced in front of "The Songbird Karaoke Club" waiting for Kyouka. Not only did he agree to sing, but he told Kyouka that she was allowed to pick his songs. He didn't even put a limit on it! She picked his songs the entire night!

He was done for.

"Ooh someone's nervous I see." Izuku whipped around at Kyouka's voice suddenly behind him. The moment his eyes landed on her, the sensation of a Detroit Smash hit his heart. Ultimately stopping the organ for a few seconds. "You ready to work your vocal chords?"

"...Y-...Y-Yo-...You-..."

"Wow. I didn't think you were that nervous. Did you break?"

"...You look breathtaking."

Kyouka's cheeks reddened as her mouth went slightly agape. "I, uh...Thank you. You ain't looking too bad yourself, Mop Top." Kyouka chuckled, "Nice t-shirt."

"O-Oh, thanks. I thought it was kinda funny."

Kyouka also thought it was a funny shirt, but she decidedly left out the part where she thought it was a nice shirt because it was form fitting to his pecs. "Now come on. It's time to watch you humiliate yourself."

Izuku merely sighed and followed Kyouka into the building. Once they made it into their private room, the microphone was immediately shoved into Izuku's hands. Kyouka sat down on the couch and began scrolling through albums and songs with a devious smile on her face.

"U-Uh do we have to start now? I-I mean we could order some food first o-or-"

"You can't stall Celery Stick."

"Are your only names for me vegetables?"

"Yep." Izuku watched as her eyes suddenly lit up, clearly finding her song choice. "Hey Midoriya, you ever hear of BTS?"

"I don't speak Korean!"

"Ugh, fine. You've saved yourself for now. Hm...Ohoho! How about this?"

The screen in front of Izuku suddenly changed, displaying the title of the song.

"Now Playing: I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys"

"Jirou, I'm begging you."

"Hey, I'm letting you off easy. This song is catchy as hell." The sound of the airplane starting the video began to play, Izuku's heart fell in his chest. He looked back to Kyouka, her eyes still bored. But, her smile was devilish. "Now sing."

Izuku opened his mouth, took in a breath, and began.

...

Humiliation.

Utter. Humiliation.

And Kyouka wasn't making him feel any better.

"Hahahahahahahaha! Hahahahaha! Holy shit dude hahahaha!" Izuku slumped against the couch as Kyouka proceeded to continue laughing at him.

"Was it really that bad?"

Kyouka managed to calm herself down, and looked over to him. "No! Hmhmhm. Ahem. No, it wasn't that bad. Honestly, with some lessons you could be pretty good. But...that voice crack, pffft hahahahaha!"

Izuku rubbed the back of his neck as he remembered what had happened. During the outroduction, Izuku made it to a very long "I want it that way."

Aaaand he may or may not have voice cracked and sounded like, as Kyouka put it, "A goose that was crossbred with Cthulhu that honked while being throat chopped."

So, yeah not a perfect performance.

"Well, now you can prove how much better you are at it than me."

Kyouka's laughter immediately halted at his words. "O-...Oh. Nah, I'm good."

Izuku lifted a brow in confusion. "What?"

"I-I'm not all that good. I really just sing to myself." Kyouka never sang in front of anyone. At least, not to any friends. She sang for her parents when she was little and stuff, but she soon made it a private affair. If her mother wasn't listening that is. If she wasn't willing to sing in front of them, then she wouldn't sing in front of someone she just met.

It's not like anyone was interested anyway.

"You come from a family of musicians. I'm sure you're incredible. And, well, we're at a karaoke club. Isn't it kind of mandatory?"

...But, most people Kyouka just met weren't cute and optimistic as hell.

"I-I don't know, Dude."

"I don't want to push you if you really don't want to. But, I really want to hear you sing."

Kyouka crossed her arms and looked at her lap. "...You really want to hear me sing?"

"Yeah. If you'll allow me to listen."

Kyouka pursed her lips as she mulled it over. She knew Izuku wouldn't judge her. From the small time they knew each other, it was obvious that Izuku was one pure hearted bastard. And there was just something different about Izuku. He was...soothing. Maybe his own constant anxious attitude overpowered and canceled out her own anxieties. He was like a puppy, just anxious to see new things. She just couldn't resist.

It...wouldn't be that bad, right?

"...Okay." Kyouka hopped up from the sofa and made her way to the front of the room, grabbing the mic. "Pick something for me Christmas Tree, and it better be good."

Izuku widened his eyes and began scrambling with the touchpad. "Oh! O-Okay. Uh...Here. It's not Punk-Rock, but I think it's really good."

"Now Playing: Songbird by Fleetwood Mac"

The first few notes of piano began to play, and Kyouka gave a small smile at the song choice. "Not bad Midoriya. Not bad at all." Slowly the piano continued on, the bubble of nervousness in Kyouka's body began to quell as Izuku gave her a confident smile. She breathed in, and began.

"For you, there'll be no more crying."

*BANG*

One line. One line was all it took for her voice to slam into Izuku's body, and send vibrations everywhere. A cold chill shook up his spine as goosebumps sprouted across his body. The soundwaves of her voice flowed into his ears and wrapped around his eardrums.

"For you, the sun will be shining. And I feel that when I'm with you. It's alright, I know it's right. To you, I'll give the world. To you, I'll never be cold. 'Cause I feel that when I'm with you."

Her voice was smooth and low, but raised to beautiful highs and falsettos. Her vibrato flared in and out, and her range simply expanded with little effort.

" It's alright, I know it's right. And the songbirds are singing. Like they know the score. And I love you, I love you, I love you, like never before."

The world around him turned dark. The only thing visible was Kyouka. He could see her throat muscles move with every lyric. Her lips moved and contorted with every word, and her eyes closed as she further delved into the rhythm.

"And I wish you all the love in the world. But most of all, I wish it from myself . And the songbirds keep singing, Like they know the score."

Her eyes suddenly opened up, and she looked at Izuku as she sang the final lines.

"And I love you, I love you, I love you,

Like never before, like never before."

The song faded out, and Kyouka placed the microphone back on its stand. She walked back to the couch and sat down. "So...How'd I do?" She looked over to Izuku to see him still staring at where she just was at the front of the room. "Uh...Dude?" Izuku still simply sat there looking dumbstruck at the wall. Kyouka pursed her lips and leaned over to Izuku. She used one hand to cup under his chin and squish his cheeks together, making it look like he was speaking. " Oh Kyouka, you did such an amazing job. Thanks Midoriya, I try."

"Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it." Kyouka raised her eyebrows in shock and retracted her hand. Izuku turned to her with a look of sheer awe. "I...I don't...You're the best singer I've ever heard."

"No I'm not. C'mon Dude, I-"

"No. Kyouka...You are the best singer I have ever heard in my entire life. No one even comes close."

Kyouka blushed and looked away. "...Thanks Midoriya." It was the second time that he had doused her in compliments causing her to blush. Kyouka had a strange suspicion he wasn't even trying. He was just naturally flattering.

"I-I guess it's my turn."

* Grrroowwll*

He halted standing up as his stomach rumbled loudly. Kyouka chuckled, "Or we could get something in our stomachs." Soon, their food was ordered and the two sat back and relaxed. It became evident quickly that it was unlikely that anymore songs were going to be sung. Even after their meals were eaten, the two continued to just talk to each other. Both too wrapped up in the other to really care about what the purpose of a karaoke club was. "Holy shit Dude!"

"I know."

"That's...Oh my God."

"I told you I practiced." Izuku was looking to his left at Kyouka with his All Might face brandished.

"H-...How!? How is that even possible!?"

Izuku shrugged as his face went back to normal, "I just kind of do it."

"You must be great at parties."

Izuku lifted a brow, "You think I go to parties?"

"I wouldn't know what someone who goes to parties looks like 'cause I don't go to them either." Both chuckled at the remark as Kyouka crossed her legs on the couch. She picked up her drink and asked before she took a drink, "I mean, what about your friends? Do they know you can do that?"

Izuku faltered for a second, looking down to his lap. "Ah...No."

"What!? No? Why wouldn't you show that off to everyone? It's awesome."

"U-Uh...I don't know. I just d-don't think they would like it all that much."

Kyouka looked confused, "What? Are they not All Might fans?"

For a second, Izuku was about to go along with it. He was about to lie. But, for once in his life he had a friend. A real one. At that point, Kacchan didn't count. Friends were supposed to trust one another. They were supposed to tell each other things that they wouldn't tell anyone else. That kind of relationship shouldn't have a lie be placed at the foundation. If Kyouka was truly meant to be his friend, then he should tell her.

"It's not All Might. They aren't really fans...of me."

"...Hm?"

Izuku steeled himself and continued. "I...I don't...I-I don't really have any friends." He looked into Kyouka's eyes as she processed the information. He half expected to get pitied, or for her to try and find out why people didn't like him so that she could judge if she still wanted to be around.

"That's not true."

Izuku's face scrunched up in confusion, "What?"

"You got me." Kyouka picked up Izuku's glass and handed it to him. "And I don't really have friends either. I mean, I have people I talk to at school. But, I don't really hang out with them outside of school or text them of anything. But, with you I went out to a freaking karaoke club, and I've known you for barely three days. In fact, you're the first person I've sang in front of besides my parents. You, Izuku Midoriya, are my friend."

"Really?"

"No." Izuku's heart immediately shattered. Kyouka raised her glass for him to connect with hers. "Best friends."

"That's pretty fast isn't it?"

"If we're our only friends, then by default we are best friends."

Izuku's heart reformed, and he sheepishly raised his glass to Kyouka's. "Best friends."

*Clink*

The two smiled at one another as they took a sip of their respective drinks. Izuku's high of happiness was suddenly dampened by the smirk Kyouka grew around the rim of her glass.

"...What?" She put her drink down and pulled Izuku to his feet, dragging him out of the room. "Where are we going!?"

"Wherever we want. Who said we had to stay in one place all night?" The two paid and made their way outside, Kyouka dragging Izuku along by the hand.

Kyouka liked the new feeling inside of her. She was usually never so excitable. But, as she looked back at Izuku's face full of excitement and uncertainty she knew it was a good thing.

The two stopped in the center of the city. Crowds of people walked all around as giant video billboards lit up the vibrant streets. "Okay, where do you want to go BB?"

"I-I don't know. I thought you knew where you were going."

"Nope." The two continued their trek across the square, looking all around the bustling city streets.

"I've never actually been around here. At least, not more than a couple times. I don't know what's around here."

"Me neither." The two looked at one another and pursed their lips. "We both need to get out more."

"W-Well, now we both have friends to go out with." Kyouka smiled up at him, but something behind him caught her eye. Izuku followed her line of sight to see one of the giant billboards playing a video of a model showing off a dress.

Kyouka scoffed, "Can you imagine doing stuff like that? Flaunting around, just showing off your ego saying "Hey I'm prettier than you"."

Izuku shrugged, "I don't know about ego. You could be a model."

"...Excuse me?"

"I mean, you wouldn't have to wear a bunch of make-up or anything like they do. But, you could easily be one."

Kyouka looked at Izuku dumbfounded. Did he just say she was pretty enough to be a model? Actually, he basically said she was prettier than models. The strangest part was Izuku seemed to not even realize what he had done. His tone and expression conveyed that he truly believed what he said to be common knowledge.

She pulled out her phone and went into self portrait mode on her camera, and only one thought came to mind.

'What the hell does he see?'

"I'm sure there are a lot of modeling jobs for showing off punk outfits and stuff."

Kyouka shook her head and scoffed, "And I'm sure they're also looking for male models who are hero nerds."

"I-I...Me? Modeling?"

"Dude, I can't even wrap my hand halfway around your forearm alone. Your buff as he-" Kyouka looked down at his arm, and realized that they had never stopped holding hands. Her eyes widened and she was about to pull away.

"...You look breathtaking."

"Kyouka...You are the best singer I have ever heard in my entire life."

"If you really like this boy, then you shouldn't hold back."

Well...Izuku didn't seem to notice or care. And all best friends had their own thing...she thought. So, maybe holding hands could be their thing. Not that she was saying her mother's words meant anything.

Buuut it was really nice.

It's not like it really meant anything.

...Right?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

16.2K 240 9
Nejire is stressing about the upcoming mission to save the little girl known as Eri, and Tamaki is worried about her. While Mirio is away at his work...
14.1K 342 7
Yui's a girl who doesn't talk a lot. Meanwhile, Izuku's a guy who can't seem shut up. Because of this, shenanigans ensue. (Also on AO3)
206K 8K 18
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇" __________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ⊹ . ✧ . * . ˚    ·   * .   ⋆ . ╰───⌲ where two b...
100K 2.1K 10
When Hikaru and kaoru have an argument it hurts Kyoya to see Kaoru upset but he doesnt understand why disclaimer i down own ohshc all rights go to bi...