The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

Autorstwa GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... Więcej

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Eleven: White Thunder

1.8K 56 33
Autorstwa GoldenFang17

A new day around U.A. has started once again. The students of 1-A are still not in the school and some of them are still taking their rests from the battle they experienced in USJ. Katsuki on their residences yelled early in the morning as he lost his toothbrush in the toilet bowl.

"GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Katsuki roared like a wild baby.

"Katsuki! What the hell's wrong with you?!" Katsuki's mom, Mitsuki, asked.

"My damned toothbrush fell in the toilet bowl! Now I don't have one to use!!" Katsuki replied.

"Then, is that my fault?! No! It was yours!!" Mitsuki yelled back.

"Hah!?" Katsuki yelled.

Shoto strolls himself in a park near U.A. He saw children who are playing in there and having their smiles on their faces. He didn't realize that one kid is already poking him from behind and he turned around to look for it.

"C-Can we play?" The kid asked.

Shoto gasped after hearing this. He never experienced this kind of feeling before when he was a kid. He removes his bag and now holds the hands of the kid.

"Yeah. I will." Shoto replied.

"Yay!" The kid replied with joy.

Uraraka on their residences, cleaned their living room, her room, washed the plates, did the laundry, and studied for at least an hour. She gives herself a break and lies down on the couch in the living room.

"I wonder what is Iida and Deku doing?" Uraraka uttered on herself.

Iida can be seen jogging in the city in the morning and practiced to get himself faster by using his Quirk. He remembered what Zenitsu said to him before in the Combat Training.

"You can't beat me in terms of speed."

'I won't lose to someone who is overpowered but has dumb thinking like him! I swear!' Iida thought.

Izuku and Momo both trained each other on the Dagobah Municipal Beach and the two created shockwaves and wind pressures around the beach. Izuku uses his One For All against Momo's shields and defenses to increase the offense that Izuku's Quirk can give.

'I won't disappoint All Might! I saw how strong and destructive Tanjiro's Quirk but, I will prove to All Might and to everyone, that I trained so much because I have a goal in life. And that is to be the greatest hero like All Might!' Izuku thought as he punched the last shield that Momo created.

"Phew! I think we should call this a day, Izuku. And also, you really need to recover from your wounds." Momo said while pointing her finger on Izuku's bleeding arms.

"Y-Y-Yeah. I think I really need to increase my Quirk's capability in my body or else, my body will explode." Izuku said.

"I see. Say, Izuku, are you really aware that Tanjiro and Zenitsu have no weaknesses at all?" Momo asked.

"For now, yes. But I believe that there is one thing that will make them weak and vulnerable in the battles soon." Izuku replied.

"You really know about that kind of things huh?" Momo asked.

"It is obvious for someone to have weaknesses, you know that!" Izuku said.

"Yeah, yeah." Momo teased. Shinobu sat on the sand of the Dagobah Beach, miles away from Izuku and Momo who started to leave the place. She glanced at the beautiful sunrise on the beach and embraced the cooling breeze of air in the morning.

"This place is so good for us too, right Giyu?" Shinobu uttered as tears started to fall from her eyes. She remembered everything that happened before in the old world with Giyu and how he died.

'I promise, I'll protect you, even if you don't know who I am from now on.' Shinobu thought. She didn't realize that Giyu is already standing behind him and glanced also the sunrise on the beach. He didn't realize that a girl is sitting on the sand and he found himself really tired and stressed.

'Maybe jogging too much isn't good for the likes of me.' Giyu thought. Midnight suddenly appeared from far away and sees Giyu who glanced at the sunrise with a hurting face.

"Tomioka!" Midnight called.

"Oh, Midnight!" Giyu said as he ran away and went into Midnight. Shinobu's eyes widened after hearing Giyu's voice and hearing someone who called her lover's name. She quickly stood up and looked behind and she saw nothing but footsteps of someone behind her.

"I-Is Giyu, standing here behind me?! N-No way!" Shinobu exclaimed as she followed the footsteps of Giyu and used her speed as a Hashira to quickly catch him but its too late. She saw the end of his footsteps on the asphalt and leaving traces no more for her. She knelt down on the ground and she started to cry once again.

"Why?! Why of all a sudden, Giyu won't see me?! Why is it?! What did I do not to see his face once again?! He was already behind me and yet, I'm a moron for not feeling his presence?! How stupid am I? How?!" Shinobu yelled like she is having a tantrum. Sanemi riding on a motorcycle saw Shinobu crying on the ground and now stopped into her.

"Hey! What are you crying for?" Sanemi asked.

"Sanemi! B-But how did you have that..." Shinobu uttered.

"Hagari thought me how to use this. Now, hop in!" Sanemi said.

"Y-Yeah. I want to share some things I've experienced today when we get home." Shinobu weakly said.

"Fine, fine. But could you please wipe your tears away? It makes you look like a crying baby." Sanemi said. Shinobu bashed her fists into Sanemi's helmet while whining and riding behind him and the two left. Giyu and Midnight can be seen on the other side of the road and talked to each other.

"Say, are you busy after the classes for today?" Midnight asked.

"Huh? I don't know about that. And why you asked?" Giyu asked.

"Because I... I..." Midnight stuttered like a bird.

"Spit it out, would you?" Giyu said in a tiring but an annoyed tone.

"I wanna have a date with you!" Midnight replied while blushing and covering her mouth. Giyu widened his eyes and now his memories start to show up some images of a girl with a butterfly hairpin on her head and slowly kisses his image on his thoughts. He slowly holds his head due to the pain he is dealing with now.

"G-Giyu! Are you all right?!" Midnight asked in worry.

"Y-Yeah. Maybe I really need to take a rest for now. Tell Principal Nezu that I'll be a little bit late for the classes. See you." Giyu said as he disappeared in a flash.

"Wha- How did he?" Midnight asked. She scratched her head and looked for all the directions where Giyu ran away.

'I'll still ask for it one more time later. You may get away this time, Giyu. But later, you'll regret if you won't answer my question!' Midnight thought while pouting.

In the hideout of the League of Villains, Shigaraki and Kurogiri prepared themselves as they are now going to the laboratory of Mr. Shizuki. Dabi taps the table to catch the attention of the two villains.

"Are you sure about going in there? I really don't trust that mad scientist after all." Dabi said.

"If he dares to pick a fight against us, he will suffer from it." Shigaraki said and now entered the portal where Kurogiri opened for him. The two now arrived in the laboratory of Dr. Shizuki who is now waiting on them.

"I knew you would come for this day, Tomura." Dr. Shizuki said.

"Hey, madlad, where is the greatest specimen you're boasting on us?" Shigaraki asked. All of a sudden, he didn't realize that a long blade is already now pointed on his neck and his soul started to shiver from head to toe as he felt the sharpness of the blade of his neck.

"Tomura! Someone's behind you!" Kurogiri yelled as he launched his black force into the one who pointed the blade into Shigaraki's neck but it flashed like white thunder and now kicks Kurogiri's untouchable body part and sends him away.

"Hey! What is that thing?! And that pest threw Kurogiri away!" Shigaraki yelled.

"Oh? You mean the White Thunder?" Dr. Suzuki asked.

"Wh-White Thunder? Who is that?" Kurogiri asked while fixing his body from the attack.

"This specimen of mine got 50% of Muzan's regeneration abilities, demonic strength, and superhuman reflexes! This thing is the best suit for killing the one who you called, Hagari." Dr. Shizuki said.

(This is the Image I can best show about the looks of the White Thunder)

"Hey, do you talk?" Shigaraki asked while poking the Specimen's mask but before he puts his first poke, the specimen suddenly grabs his arm and throws him on the ground and now locks his neck and legs in the speed of thunder.

"Gaaah!!" Shigaraki cried in pain.

"White Thunder's defensive level is really abnormal. This means every attack that is about to hit him will allow him to move and defend himself in the speed of thunder fifty times faster. If he realizes that the power of an attack that is about to hit him is really a strong one, the more speed he'll burst just to overcome the said attack." Dr. Shizuki stated.

"The more offensive attacks he receives from his enemy, the faster he reacts?" Kurogiri asked?

"Exactly! I never knew that a mist like you would such have nice thinking skills!" Dr. Shizuki said.

"Stop with that annoying personality. When will you let him find that Hagari bastard?" Shigaraki asked.

"He already found it. And it is near in U.A. However, I didn't allow it to eliminate him because there was no order given to me by All For One." Dr. Shizuki said.

"I see. Well, we should ask permission then before we'll use this specimen." Shigaraki said.

"Aaaaaaaand wait! Before you leave, I'll tell you that everything White Thunder sees, can be seen here!" Dr. Suzuki said as he grabbed a pad where they can see what the White Thunder can see.

"Interesting. I'll be back if the Master will allow us to handle this specimen." Shigaraki said.

"Wait a minute! Before you'll take this toy of mine, you need to pay me!" Dr. Shizuki said.

"What?! I thought we are already done with-" Shigaraki was interfered by Dr. Shizuki.

"No, no, no! I told A.F.O that he needs to pay for the price of this one! I spent six days just to make this specimen, non-stop! And then, you'll just get it like it was nothing? Pathetic groovers." Dr. Shizuki said.

"Tomura, he is right. Master told us that we need to pay for this specimen. If we really need to get rid of that time-traveler-idiot." Kurogiri said as he prepares the portal for Shigaraki.

"What?! When did I hear that we should pay for- Aahh Fine!" Shigaraki yelled as he jumped in the portal with tantrums and leaving the Mad Scientist and White Thunder.

"You better not tell them that I have my own thoughts, Dr. Shizuki and I have returned." White Thunder said in a deep robotic voice.

"I will. What are your plans, for now, Muzan Kibutsuji, no, White Thunder?" Dr. Shizuki asked.

"I'll act like I am nothing but a slave to those bastards if they will take me to their custody. But, when the time comes, I'll kill them one by one and reclaim my remaining powers from All For One." White Thunder said.

"Magnificent! Now, you may now start going and rolling" Dr. Shizuki said.

"I know." White Thunder said as he flashed in a Whitish Thunderous blast. The resurrected demon who now hides in an appearance of a cyborg ninja now lurked at the top of a building in Japan. He sees every place around him and now, remembers ever scene that happened to him when Dr. Shizuki was making him.

'Thanks to that Madlad, I have finally woken up from my death. Good thing some DNA of mine is still in the nasty parts of my body and he used his big brain to fix it and to revive me once again. Now I have a personality like this what they call, "Cyborg".

All of you Hashiras, the self-proclaiming heroes, the League of Villains, and you, Master All For One, I will eliminate you all and bring this world under my power!' Muzan or now known to be White Thunder thought.

Flashback

"Hey! Have you received Master's orders about this bloody parts of the traitor in the League?" Shigaraki asked as he shows a plastic bag filled with Muzan's dead body parts and blood.

"Eeeeww! Such a gross! Anyways, I have received it. Do you think this kind of plan would work?" Dr. Shizuki asked.

"Why we would ask this kind of help from you if you don't have that amazing thinking and special skills in creating specimens." Shigaraki said.

"I know but, in that kind of ingredients? Muzan's body parts? That's bullshit!" Dr. Shigaraki said.

"Hey! Why are you complaining so much huh?!" Shigaraki asked in an annoying tone.

"Look, Mr. Handy's face! This thing you want me to do has Muzan's body parts. What if this bastard gets regenerate and live once again?!" Dr. Shizuki asked.

"Oh? So you're now angry at him now? You were close friends before, right? Before he left, you were angry because he won't allow you to come with him because of his stupid plans! Well, you are now going to create a specimen of him but this time, without his thoughts!" Shigaraki said.

"We shredded his brains, hearts, and all of the body parts that have his thoughts on it. So that when the time comes we needed to create a villain that has the same abilities and powers as his, we can easily control and manipulate him." Kurogiri said.

"Yeah, yeah. I can tell you shredded it because it really looks my poop from earlier." Dr. Shizuki said.

"Well, are we good about this?" Shigaraki asked.

"Fine! I'll need a huge payment for this because I'll do my best for this one! And you too, do your best for paying me on this damned task!" Dr. Shizuki yelled.

"Yeah, I know! Then, we'll take our leave!" Shigaraki said as he left the mad scientist and enters the portal and disappeared. Dr. Shizuki is about to throw the body parts into the table, he noticed that a disintegrated hand from the plastic bag started to raise from it and it made the scientist jump in fear.

"AAAAAHH!! What the fuck?! D-D-Don't tell me... you're alive, Muzan?!" Dr. Shizuki asked.

The hand slowly forms a thumbs up on his question and this made the doctor shiver in fear. Seeing that the one who left him before and betrayed the League of Villains is still alive and started to regenerate slowly.

'What should I do about this? If they'll know about his status right now, they'll finish him. But, he is my friend after all. But, he just left me because for a stupid reason and that made me angry a lot. But still, he's my friend. The only friend I got when I was young and believed me that I can do extraordinary things that even a normal human can't! I think I know what to do now!' Dr. Shizuki thought.

He started to regenerate some of Muzan's brains and hearts to get its normal form back. He fused some of his body parts with advanced technology and he created a microchip for his brain to make it operate well and more advanced than before. He designed a suit and a body for Muzan to use before he gets a return from the dead.

The sixth day of his creating specimen has finally ended. All of Muzan's parts are now fully fixed and repaired. His eyes have some enhancements of technology and his thoughts from before were now being uploaded to the microchip that Dr. Shizuki planted in him. He woke up and sees himself in a table filled with lots of trashes and stained blood. He saw Dr. Shizuki snoring and sleeping on the table. He stepped down from the table and his footsteps made the Doctor wake up.

"Aah! Where am I?! H-Hey! You're finally back huh? Muzan?" Dr. Shizuki asked. Muzan observed his body and noticed that his sight and his feeling felt like he was tingling in a different manner. He then used his technological eyesight to see and he discovers that he is being resurrected in a new body.

"Wh-What is this, Shizuki?" Muzan asked.

"Well, I revived you by giving you a body of a half-human, half-cyborg on it. Don't worry, you're thoughts and remaining powers as the strongest demon still remains." Dr. Shizuki said.

"I see. What makes you think to revive me and bring you back to life?" Muzan asked.

"Well, there's one reason why I did that is that you're the only one who believed in me. That I can do amazing things in life even if I'm such a big weirdo and a mad person. But still, I can't forget what you just did from before. You left me like you had no friends at all." Dr. Shizuki said.

"Oh. Pardon me for that. I just did what is right under my name. And I believed that the weak shouldn't exist. Thank you for bringing me back to life. I owe you one." Muzan said.

"Now, now. What are your plans for now? You'll go back to the League and wipe them out or something?" Dr. Shizuki asked.

"I'll act like their slave or soldier. I heard everything from my shredded ear that you guys want to do with my remaining body. And I knew that you'll do things that favor me the most because I'm your only friend." Muzan said.

"Yeah, yeah, stop that blabber of yours. And hey, I'll have a name for you!" Dr. Shizuki said.

"What is it?" Muzan asked.

"From now on, you'll be called the White Thunder! Because I placed some powers in your body that upgrades your powers as a demon but in a thunderous way. And I made it white because of the color of your skin!" Dr. Shizuki said.

"I see. And hey, that last part, I don't like it. Seriously." Muzan said as the two laughed at each other.

"From now on, you'll now be my partner in ruling this world. With your brains and me as the brawns, we can overpower this damned society that they claim themselves as a superpower society because they possess these so-called, Quirks. I'll get back to those damned League who killed me so badly. Well, if that's what they want, then I'll give it to them." White Thunder said.

"Bravo, Bravo! Let us start to test your powers then!" Dr. Shizuki said and they tested the creation of Dr. Shizuki and the powers that Muzan or now called White Thunder obtained.

Flashback Ends.

"I'll start dealing with that Hagari guy. I need to know more about his powers. That guy seems to be overpowered when we fought before. Now I won't lose again!" White Thunder said as he flashed in the skies like thunder. A man with long hair, samurais and a bandaged face saw and heard everything that he said and did just now.

"He hates the society filled with heroes eh? Hashiras? League of Villains? Who are those Hashiras? Why he hates the League of Villains so much?" The guy uttered.

The Class 1-A students have finally returned from their break after resting from the USJ incident. Aizawa entered the class without his sleeping bag and only himself whose covered in bandages.

"If Aizawa isn't around, then who will be-" Kirishima was stopped when he saw Aizawa covered with bandages entered the class.

"Good morning. How's it going for you, everyone?" Aizawa asked.

"Aizawa sensei is really a hardworking person!" Everyone yelled.

"We're fine, sensei! We can do more things better than before!" Tanjiro replied.

"That's the spirit I want to see. How about the others? And to the new students who fought in the USJ, how is it going for you?" Aizawa asked.

"Hey! A mummy is talking to us!" Inosuke yelled.

"Stop it! It's just Aizawa sensei. Well, we're fine sensei! We were scolded by our parents and yet, they forgave us after that." Nezuko replied.

"I see. But still, you did such a violation from us. That won't be happening again next time. Are we clear about this?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes, sir!" The two replied.

"Thanks to Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Giyu, and Kyojuro, they fought till the end to defeat the villains including the Nomu who is really a hard guy to defeat." Aizawa said.

"We are truly sorry if we haven't arrived earlier than usual." Tanjiro said.

"Maybe we could've helped you guys and no one got hurt as the new students do." Zenitsu added.

"It's fine. And the good thing is, no one died in that situation." Aizawa said.

"Finally! Now after the USJ, we can finally go back to our relaxing but boring life in school." Jiro said.

"Relaxed? Who says you're going to relax after the villain attack from the USJ?" Aizawa asked, making the students quiet for a bit and look at him with nervous.

"Wh-What do you mean with that, Aizawa sensei?" Izuku nervously asked.

"There is no time for you guys to relax because... The U.A. Sports Festival is about to happen in a few days." Aizawa replied.

"U.A. Sports Festival?!" Everyone asked.

To Be Continued...

Greetings! Sorry if my updates went a little bit slower because from now on, I'll no longer with my co-author due to his family problems and now I have to deal with these updates all by myself. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for reading! Have a great day!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

430K 11K 25
WARNING: contains spoilers for those who don't read the Demon Slayer Manga Right after the battle of Upper Moon 1, and right in the middle of a battl...
5.5K 125 8
Muzan x Reader fic with a small bit of Daki x Reader as well. Your name will be Ayaka Amamiya, a cold-hearted genius who finds solace and comfort in...
1.4K 40 29
Tanjiro smelled a sent that reminded him of Muzan. the sent of death came from her. She stood tall beside the tall man he didn't know name off. Her r...
3.3K 89 16
The year is 2022. The world is in heavy anticipation for the game that will define VRMMORPGs, Sword Art Online, set in the digital world of Aincrad...