Lazy Man On Board

Od Neoqueensandy

Da Vinci Ghetto is the laziest man in the world. Has had more jobs and has been fired from many jobs then any... Viac

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

3.3K 116 57
Od Neoqueensandy

Two Weeks later.....

Ghetto followed the celestial dragon as they is disembarked from the ship towards the port of Mary Geoise. The celestial dragon who Ghetto founded himself employed too, he had learned was named Saint Marisot Gareth. 

Within the two weeks that Ghetto was traveling with the man, Ghetto learned that Gareth was going to be a hard man to work for. So as they made their ways through the streets, Ghetto had already made up his mind to leave. 

The streets of Mary Geoise were surprisedly clean compared to other island Ghetto had visited. He had heard stories about Mary Geoise while on his travels and it never peaked his interested since he never imagine himself coming to the place. 

Ghetto followed behind as they made their way towards the gates of medium size mansion. It wasn't the biggest he had seen so far nor the smallest. As they entered Ghetto could have sworn he felt the ground shake underneath him. 

Coming to the door Gareth got off his slave as he was greeted by many maids and butlers. 

"welcome back saint-sama" one of the butlers responded with his head bowed.  

Saint Gareth payed them no mind as he entered his home with Ghetto following right behind him. Ghetto followed him all the way until they reach the a large office. 

The chair squeaked as the celestial dragon made himself comfortable by sitting  down on his chair. 

"now for business"Saint Gareth said. 

Ghetto just nodded in respond. 

"The reason for your employment is because I want you to keep an eye on my daughters"

Ghetto raised a brow. 

"My daughters want to head Sabaody Archipelago to buy more slaves, while I trusted that none of filth will dare touch my daughters. I want to secure there safety." Saint Gareth explained. 

Ghetto said nothing but nodded, the job seem simple. 

A knock from the door interrupted them. 

"Saint-sama, your daughter are here"

"let them in" 

Four girls  with identical white robe dresses came into the room. The first one to come in was women with her dark hair put in the weird hairstyle he had seen was common among celestial dragons.  The second girl had light brown hair and she looked identical to the third girl but she had blond hair instead of the light brown hair. The fourth girl was the shortest of the girls, she had blond hair. 

"My daughters Muad, Kristy, Ciaro and Louise." Saint Gareth introduced his daughters.  

"The first three girls who Ghetto were Muad, Kristy and Ciaro gave him stink eye. The fourth girl Louise seem to pay no mind to him. 

"father why is this filthy man here" Muad whined. 

"make him go away" Ciaro added. "Yeah!!!" Kristy nodded beside her. 

Saint Gareth cleared his throat. "Girls this man will be your personal bodyguard while you head to Sabaody. He has proven his loyalty by killing two fifth animals that attacked me. he also knows the consequences shall he dare betrayal me."

After the while the girls seems to calm down before running to their father. "aww thank you father" the three girls chimed in union. 

  "come on lets prepare" Muad dragged her two other sister along. 

The only ones remaining were Ghetto, Saint Gareth and Louise. 

"Thank you father" Louise simply said. 

"you may go" Saint Gareth said dismissing her.  Louise nodded before leaving. 

Saint turned to Ghetto. "you may go. They will depart three days from now."

Ghetto took that as a sign to leave. As he closed the door behind him, the butler was waiting for him. "please follow me."

The butler lead him to door in small house one mile away from the mansion. 

Once the door closed behind him, Ghetto made his way to the bedroom. Sitting down he took out a den den mushi. 

ring...ring...click.."Ghetto-man!!! where are you?!!" Wassily screamed from his end. "Captain Drake is pissed!! that you disappeared"  

Ghetto ignored him."how are they?"

Wassily finally stopped yelling and responded. "they are okay Ghetto-man, those were one hell of a shot man. I thought for reals that you had killed them for real. They are okay beside being shot but you didn't hit anything important. They are really lucky to be alive, from I heard not many people make it out alive after crossing a celestial dragon. "

Ghetto nodded from his end."Once you secure them, leave them." 

"alright ghetto-man, I tell you, you are one crazy beast. a beast i tell you! Where did you learn to shot like that?" 

As Wassily continue to ramble on Ghetto hang up on him and went to sleep. 

Three days later....

Ghetto followed behind the four girls he had put in charge off as they prepare to disembarked from Mary Geoise.

And as they sailed toward Saboady Ghetto was really hating his job. Maud, Kristy and Ciaro were really annoying. They were always ordering him around for the smallest things which he really didn't want to do. 

Neither less he obeyed them. 

Louise was the only one Ghetto had grown to like mostly because she wasn't a whiny and bossy girl unlike her sisters. She mostly kept to herself while reading or followed behind her sisters but not really participating in any of their games. 

Unlike her sisters who had several servants tending to them. Louise  only had one girl named Keeffe who tended to her every need. Louise also didn't have slave who carried her around. She prefer to ride a bike to get around. 

Yep Ghetto really hated his job. 

Several days later, they finally arrived in Saboady.  After securing the ship, Ghetto followed behind them. Each girl rode one slave including Louise who borrowed one from her sister. 

As they made their away around the island, they ended up in the dangerous part of the island. The girls didn't seem to mind them. Ghetto following behind watched as the people got out of their way. They all seem to evading them and it wasn't surprising since going against a celestial dragon usually lead them to confronting a admiral.  

Once they safety arrived to the auction house. Ghetto had to tie up the slaves. Ghetto had to pity their faiths.  They were four big guys with steel collars preventing them from escaping. 

Upon entering the auction house many heads turned their way as they made their way towards a reserved  location in the front. 

The announcer calling himself Curvest began presenting the slaves. Ghetto took the opportunity to take a small nap. The girls were so distracted that they didn't pay attention to him. 

One Hour later, the auction was coming to an end but one of giants who have been sold to Muad manage to break his chains. 

The whole auction house erupted into chaos as one of the giants broke the other chains of his companions . Ghetto wasn't sure how but he guessed the giant had some sort of devil fruit.  

Maud, Kristy and Ciaro broke into screams and shoved him in from of them. "kill it "

Three giants stood preparing to make their escape as they free other slaves. Having no other choice Ghetto attacked one of the giants. In a single kicked he send one flying against the wall. More people running out of the auction house. 

The four girls hiding behind a large table. 

"get out of the way" one of giants spoke. 

Ghetto sighed. He really hated his job. 

Without a word Ghetto went to attack the two giants. They put their hands in a fighting position preparing to stop him but Ghetto appeared behind them. He quickly disposed of them as he smashed their heads to ground in a single blow breaking the ground underneath them. 

There were other slaves attempting to run away but Ghetto quickly made his away ahead of them blocking the exist. 

"stop" Ghetto said without much effort to it. He wanted to sleep so badly.

One of slaves a long leg person who was brave enough to fight him attempted to kicked him but Ghetto grabbed his leg and used him like a bat. Using the long leg man to beat the other slaves attempting to run away. 

Silence and quiet whimpers filled the room as the fighting came to an end. The bodies of the slaves scattered all over the auction house.

"hold it right there" several marines came in with their guns up pointing it at him. 

Ghetto sighed for the hundred time that day as he put his hands up. 

"Put down your weapons" Louise came to stand between them. "He is our personal bodyguard. So unless you want to hear charges from the World Government  that you raised your weapons upon a celestial dragon I suggest you put them down."

The marines looked to each other unsure what to do but the eventually put their weapons down. 

Louise nodded to confirm her command as she turned to where her sisters who where still hiding"Muad, Kristy, Ciaro lets head back to the ship. I think we spend enough time here." 

The sisters slowly began to creep out of their hiding spot and stood behind Louise. 

"take us home Ghetto" Louise commanded. Ghetto nodded and guided them back to their slaves who were still chained up where they had left them. 

Kristy, Maud and Ciaro whimpering all the way they back to the ship. 

Three Weeks later....

Three weeks had passed since the auction house incident as it was called. Things were getting back to normal, Ghetto on many occasion did many of the dirty work of the Marisot family and he seem to have gained the trust of Saint Gareth. 

So Ghetto wasn't surprised when he was called to Saint Garth office one morning. He knocked before himself  in. 

Saint Gareth was sitting behind his desk and Louise was standing beside him. 

Ghetto came to stand before them. 

"I reason I have called you Ghetto is because my Louise adjure me to call you over before she began."

Ghetto looked to Louise who didn't look to him. Louise focused was on her father.

"Father I came here because I decide on my wish." 

"Oh?" Gareth inquired."what is your request Louise. Anything you wish shall be yours as I had promised."

Louise nodded in confirmation. "What I wish is that you allow me to marry Ghetto" 

✳️************************************************************************✳️

An update after so long. Sorry for the late update. I never plan to abandon this story and will see it to the end. Sorry for the bad grammar since english isn't my first language.  

Please don't forget to comment. Thank you 

Question: Should Ghetto marry into a celestials dragon family?  

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.4K 297 16
During a battle with the warlord Kuma, Law and Kid get sent flying across the Grand line and end up on a tropical island. Both are pretty pissed abo...
126K 4.6K 52
[[ONGOING]] [[Story begins in Sabaody Archipelago]] The (Wicked) Witch of the West. That's literally what (Y/n) is if you think about it. A Witch f...
141 1 14
After being imprisoned illegally for 200 years, 1223 year old super soldier George Von Jarek wants to travel the Seven Skies with his new family. How...
269K 7.2K 87
Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke incident, his bounty become one of the most...