tamaki amajiki x male reader...

By _jpgdaddy_

just some tamaki amajiki x male reader one shots (author has moved to tumblr ( @ cinnamon-tama ) !this book... More

note
waking up isn't his favourite thing
sfw ABCs
nsfw ABCs
babey
fluff prompts
smut prompts
a/n
angry
lonely
come, come, come, come, come along now
feed me
don't know what to title this
no you are
drunk
injured
my r
grey
high
sugar daddy
a/n
reunited
bunny (hc)
overhaul special
coming back home hc
thigh highs
bury a friend
group therapy
fuck love it's all a lie
moonlight
demon
boyfriend with a bunny quirk hc (sfw)
boyfriend with a bunny quirk hc (nsfw)
shower time
flexible (and agile) reader hc (sfw)
flexible (and agile) reader hc (nsfw)
calm down
tamaki x dom!neko!reader hc
accidents happen hc
mute boyfriend hc
bf that cosplays hc
shigaraki special (sfw)
bf with thicc thighs hc
shigaraki special (nsfw)
a/n
omega!bakugo x alpha!reader
oh bunny
lazy morning hc (dabi)
nsfw abcs (shinso)
forbidden soulmate
flexible!gc! s/o hc (nsfw)
you made me lose! (shigaraki)
first kiss
text messages
making out hc
truth of villainy (1)
truth of villainy (2)
first heat
quarantine cuddles
dormroom
bakugo x shy! depressed! s/o hc
petting time
don't listen to them
a/n
surprise visit (aizawa special)
early morning activity (aizawa)
sorry (a/n)

after school cuddles

4.8K 99 1
By _jpgdaddy_

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

You waited patiently for Amajiki to come back to his room. He had left to go take a shower after training, leaving you by yourself on his bed. You laid down, rolling yourself up in his sheets.
"I'm b-back bunny..." he said, making your head pop up from the sheets. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, the sight making you blush. He had gotten a lot more confident about his body, especially around you, so while before he wouldn't even dare take his jacket off around you, he could now easily walk around with only a pair of trousers on. He sat down on the bed, letting out a silent scream when he felt you wrap your arms wrap around his waist.
"You smell good..." you mutter, pushing your face against his back inhaling his scent.
"I used that body wash FatGum gave me." he commented, feeling your hands glide up his back to hang over his shoulder and a kiss being placed on his cheek. 
"W-what are you doing bunny?" he asked looking over at you.
"I wanna cuddle." you kiss his cheek again before bringing him down into the messy sheets with you.
"I'm still not-t fully dry, my sheets are g-going to be damp." he complained, trying to lift himself up.
"Who cares, you can wash them later if you want. Now cuddle... please?" you chuckle, stopping him from sitting up.
"...fine..." he agreed, blushing when you move him up to his pillow so you could curl yourself in a ball and nuzzle his arm, placing light kisses on the muscle.
He lifts his arm up and places it on the side of your back so you can place your head next to his chest, rubbing his thumb in circles. One of hands wondered to his hair that was still slightly damp, stroking and massaging his scalp slowly.

For the rest of the evening you both talked about what you both got up to today, what exciting foods Amajiki wants to try for his quirk and mindless topics until you both fell asleep with Amajiki kissing your forehead every now and again.

"Night bunny, sweet dreams."

-

(unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 7.5K 52
Jaemin carries a secret that could change his life. The only way to keep it safe is to avoid meeting any pureblood alpha. But when one such alpha, Je...
6.7K 444 25
Eve is rough around the edges and doesn't take shit from the outside world but when it comes to home things are just a bit different. With her rough...
691 62 22
When a deadly virus breaks out in Helena University, a group of students must band together to survive the zombie apocalypse. As the undead horde gro...
236K 6.5K 45
Nya is a ice dragon slayer who has been alone most of her life. Though that changes when she runs in Natsu and sort of gets kidnapped. Dark memories...