Destiny Through Time - An Inu...

By Midnight_Lilac

* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBS... More

Disclaimer and Copyright
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Superhuman
Chapter 2 - Time Warp
Chapter 3 - Strange
Chapter 4 - New Home
Chapter 5 - Rejected
Chapter 6 - The Lord of the West
Chapter 7 - Chance to Return
Chapter 8 - Held Back
Author's Note
Chapter 9 - Traveling
Chapter 10 - Confidence
Chapter 11 - Surfacing Emotions
**IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE**
Chapter 13 - Betrayal
Chapter 14 - Pondering
Chapter 15 - Emotions
Chapter 16 - Truth

Chapter 12 - Confusion

591 42 12
By Midnight_Lilac

Naraku pov:

I twitched at the sound of footsteps that echoed through Mt. Hakurei, into the deep where I was slowly altering the make of my body to become stronger than ever before. I sensed Bankotsu as he approached and opened my eyes to look down at him when he came to a stop in the middle of the central cave.

Like always, a puppet of myself walked out from one of the tunnels that lead to the central cave. Bankotsu scoffed, lowering his halberd and letting a third of its length get lodged into the ground. He then crossed his arms, "I honestly don't know why you expect me to walk through the spiritual barrier every time to report progress."

"I apologize for the inconvenience," I said simply through my puppet. "Were you able to get rid of them?"

"No, they're quite a strong bunch of runts, and we had interference from the elder brother."

"Sesshomaru? I didn't expect him to come to the aid of his half-breed brother," I mused, narrowing my eyes.

"He came to protect Hisako," answered Bankotsu. He smirked when I narrowed my eyes, "That's right, he came to protect the human you're so fond of. It seems he's quite protective of her. I'm guessing there's something going on between them."

"Sesshomaru showing interest in a human? That's the most pathetic joke I've heard," Kagura said, coming to join us with her fan near her shoulder.

"I'm just telling you what I saw," said Bankotsu, shrugging. "Hisako seemed rather infatuated with him too. She trusts him, at least."

I frowned, clearly not expecting to hear such a development. Hisako, as I had known from meeting her several times and watching her every now and then through my Saimyoushou, was a quiet, distant human. Though kind and generous to those around her, she kept her distance from them and didn't trust anyone easily. Perhaps it wasn't surprising that she had some trust on Inuyasha and his scurvy band, mostly because she seemed to have a connection of sorts with the miko. I knew she traveled with Sesshomaru as well, taking turns in order to spend time with the human child he took care of. But to be infatuated with him?

I had been intrigued by Hisako since the moment I had met her. She was a strong human, both in mind and body, but with one weakness that I planned to use against her to make her my ally. I had devised many plans, including showing her that a human with demon like powers had no place amongst humans or demons, when she had decided to stay in a human village. It had worked and I was so close to making her my ally all until she met with Sesshomaru and then Inuyasha.

It was my intention to corner her soon, to not let her team with my enemies and fight against me – it would be disadvantageous for me for her power was truly a worthy one. She had surprised me though, by not involving herself in the enmity between me, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha and Koga. She only strived to protect the weaker members of the group she traveled with and so I assumed that there was no need to coax her into joining me so as long as she remained on neutral ground.

I did, however, become only more intrigued by her every time I watched her. Most often, I saw her lost in thought or with a serene smile as she played with the human child traveling with Sesshomaru. She was close to the fox demon and two tailed cat that accompanied Inuyasha and kept her distance from the rest. She spoke to them when necessary and was comfortable with them but not once had I imagined she would become more than necessarily attached to anyone, let alone a stoic, human-hating demon like Sesshomaru. To think I had missed seeing the development of such a great obstacle...

Secluding myself here in Mt. Hakurei while I reconstructed my body had diminished my ability to find out the details I wanted to know. In the two weeks I had been here, I had managed to throw my enemies off my track but it had resulted in something troublesome as well.

I had been careless.

"You seem confident about what you say." I regarded Bankotsu with a narrow gaze.

"Well, yeah, she seemed almost flustered when she looked at that demon when he stepped in to protect her from Jakotsu."

"He stepped in to protect Hisako?" I repeated, my frown deepening in displeasure.

Just before I retreated to Mt. Hakurei, I had plans of absorbing Sesshomaru into my flesh and then taking Hisako with me, even if I had to force her. I was beginning to feel restless leaving her with my enemies, for more than the mere reason of her possibly becoming an enemy as well. I was confident that she wouldn't for I had never harmed her and she wasn't the type to get involved in anything unless really necessary but the more I watched her, I found her alluring. A strong desire to possess her as mine had begun to stir within me, not as a pawn or a subordinate...but as a woman.

I had thought that it was Onigumo's heart that was yearning for her, with the pathetic human emotion of longing, but the human heart within my body still desired Kikyo. When I had thought of Hisako as mine, Onigumo's heart had ached, refusing my decision. It was I, Naraku who desired Hisako. My demon blood, my demon life desired Hisako as my mate. The moment I had understood that, I began to protect her more, unconsciously, as if it was second nature to me.

The fact that she still had my miasma crystal with her had made me oversee the possibility of her changing her mind, of her still wishing to come to me, to a place where she belonged and wouldn't be made an outcast – I would make sure of that now that I wanted her as mine. After all, it would only make sense for me to take a mate after I possessed the whole Shikon Jewel and became a full demon. I could also use the Shikon Jewel to grant Hisako a life span as long as that of demons or even make her a demon too.

"We're going to speed things up a little. I want you to lure Inuyasha and Sesshomaru to the barrier around Mt. Hakurei and kill them. The barrier will surely weaken their demonic power and make it easier for you to defeat them."

"The barrier makes us feel sick too. It seems you've forgotten that, Naraku," Bankotsu said with a frown.

"I'm sure you can manage, since you are human. Or am I overestimating you?" I mocked.

He scoffed in amuse, "You certainly know how to get things done, don't you, you filthy demon? Fine, I'll lure them here and kill them – but don't assume for even a moment that it's for you. I want my Banryu to be bathed in demon blood to reach its peak of power. And then I'll be undefeatable."

"Of course," I replied, resisting a smirk at his foolishness. Even if he did manage to deal with those two brothers, he wouldn't live to tell the tale. With his purpose fulfilled, I would take back the Jewel Shards that was keeping him alive.

"What will you do though? About your precious human, I mean," he questioned, eyeing me with a smirk.

"That is none of your concern. I will, however, ask of you to not harm her in any way when you deal with Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. It won't be long before she comes to me, after all."

"I suppose I can see through that deal, since I owe you for resurrecting me and my band members." He took a hold of his halberd, rested it on his shoulder and turned to walk away. He held up a hand in a wave of goodbye, "I'll be back when I have their heads."

When he was gone, I could feel Kagura's gaze boring into me. She took a step forward, narrowing her eyes, "What do you plan to do, Naraku? Hisako is slipping out of your grasp – you're a fool to not believe my words before."

"Silence, Kagura," I hissed angrily. It was true that she had told me that there was something going on between Hisako and Sesshomaru but I had passed it off, assuming that Kagura was trying to distract me, betray me like she always wished to. Clenching my fists, I summoned Kohaku.

"Yes, Master Naraku?" he said, walking towards me dressed in his usual demon slayer attire.

"You have a job, Kohaku – take my Saimyoushou and find Hisako. I want to see what she's doing, what she's perhaps even planning. I need to decide how to bring her to me," I instructed.

With a nod, he walked away. It wasn't long before he had left the barrier of Mt. Hakurei and was on his way with several of my Saimyoushou to find Hisako. I let my puppet dissipate and opened my eyes to gaze down at Kagura. She was watching me, her expression sour before she scoffed and walked away. I summoned Kanna and used my appendages to bring her close to the roof of the cave where I had secluded myself and continued to reconstruct my body. Seated in my appendages, she showed me her mirror so I could see what my Saimyoushou saw.

It took Kohaku almost half a day to locate Hisako and Sesshomaru. He stayed behind and let the Saimyoushou close in on Hisako. His scent would be easily picked up by Sesshomaru if he got too close and I wanted to avoid unnecessary distraction when I observed Hisako. When my Saimyoushou were close enough, they settled on a tree and gave me a view of Hisako who was sitting beside the human child Sesshomaru took care off – while the child was making something from flowers, Hisako was combing her hair, her expression serene.

But amidst the serenity, I noticed mild frustration in her eyes. She glanced at Sesshomaru every now and then while he was looking off to the distance, completely ignorant of her. Seeing Hisako uneasy and upset bothered me somehow. It seems that both Kagura and Bankotsu were right about her being infatuated by Sesshomaru, the extent of which though I was unaware.

A few minutes passed before she stood and walked to Sesshomaru. He tensed momentarily when she came to a stop next to him but didn't look at her. Hisako clenched her jaw in response and looked ahead as well. "Sesshomaru," she said, a noticeable waver in her voice, "you haven't been looking for Naraku seriously off late."

It was obvious that she was trying to merely spark a conversation. Why would she do that though, when she never had done so on her own before?

"That is none of your concern." Sesshomaru's voice was sharp and surprised her.

She was not only surprised but perturbed, a hint of wariness coming to her eyes. Sesshomaru's reaction too was strange. He seemed to be restless, especially with her proximity, as if he was doing something that completely went against all he believed in. I couldn't stop a smirk from rising on my lips – it seems the great dog demon who despised humans had actually fallen for one. Hisako too seemed to be leaning towards him but there was an invisible barrier that was keeping them apart...for now.

I had to act fast if I wanted to stop Hisako from slipping out of my grasp permanently. But what could I do to intervene? How could I make Hisako change her mind?

"I suppose it's not my concern but-"

Before Hisako could complete what she was saying, Sesshomaru walked away from her. He summoned for Jaken to follow him and soon disappeared into the trees. Hisako looked on only to scoff in disbelief, "He's avoiding me...after that day and after he kissed me. What the hell?"

My eyes went slightly wide and clenched my jaw in sudden increased loathing to the dog demon, a sense of possessiveness flaring within me. To think that Sesshomaru had kissed Hisako...damn that b******. How could I have been so careless to allow something like this to happen to her? I was a fool to be so lenient on her...no, this was not her fault. It was only human nature to be swayed by kindness but how is it that she had been swayed by Sesshomaru and not me? What had he done that overpowered the kindness I had shown her, the open arms I always had for her?

I could not put this situation on hold anymore. It was time for me to be aggressive in order to get what I wanted. I wanted Hisako and I wouldn't allow this unexpected development to become an obstacle. I wouldn't allow anymore obstacles to hinder me from making her mine.

I had my Saimyoushou follow Sesshomaru now so I could try to fish out what he was thinking. I needed to find something that would trigger Hisako's hatred towards Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. I needed a loophole.

I found Sesshomaru soon enough, walking towards Mt. Hakurei having picked up on the Shishinintai's scents. However, his mind didn't seem to be with him – he surprisingly appeared to be frustrated by something as he walking, frowning and his eyes narrow. He was walking faster than normal too and his imp struggled to keep up with him.

"Jaken," Sesshomaru commanded suddenly, having come to a stop. His imp flinched and stalled to stand two feet behind him.

"Aye, Mi'Lord," came the latter's shrill voice.

"I despise humans," Sesshomaru spat.

"Of course, Mi'Lord. It's obvious that a great Daiyoukai such as yourself would be disgusted by those weak and nonsensical creatures!" Jaken agreed. "Are you perhaps considering having Rin and that onna leave? It would be a good riddance!"

"I despise humans...yet to have sunken to the level of my father," Sesshomaru scoffed, his voice laced with venom.

"Ah, so the great dog demon is unable to digest the fact that he has grown soft, grown affections for a human," I mumbled in amuse. "He's denying it, trying to push Hisako away after seemingly leading her on. This is clearly my chance to make Hisako lose every bit of trust she has in him."

From what Hisako had mumbled earlier, I had gathered that Sesshomaru had been keeping his distance from her after kissing her, avoiding her because he couldn't bear to accept that he wished to have Hisako as his mate. No, perhaps he had accepted the fact that he yearned for her because he had just said that he had fallen to the level of his father but he was far too prideful to actually take a human as his mate when he had grown up hating them for the five hundred years he had lived. He was too prideful to admit that he cared for that human child that followed him like a lost puppy so it was obvious that he wouldn't admit to being in love with Hisako. This indecisive side of him was the loophole I was looking for.

"Mi'Lord, what do you mean by-gwagh!" Jaken groaned as a bruise rose on his head from where he had been hit with a stone.

It seemed that Sesshomaru wasn't as great as he thought himself to be. I was not like him though – I cared not about the methods I used to get what I wanted. Deception and trickery was my power and when I wanted something, I wasn't ashamed to admit it. The same concept applied in the matter of Hisako as well.

"You surprise me, Lord Sesshomaru, with your subtle but unexpected changes," I mused, chuckling. "These changes in you will be your downfall. It's time you understood that."

I lowered Kanna to the ground and recalled my Saimyoushou and Kohaku, ready to put the next step of my plan into action. Narrowing my eyes and smirking, I mumbled, "Just a little longer, Hisako, and you will be mine."

Sesshomaru pov:

[A/n: Uhweueueueueue...hello, handsome >w>]

Blood splattered on my cheek as I sliced through another rouge demon with my poison claws. It shrieked as it disintegrated and was followed by several more sickening squelches as several more demons fell to the ground in pieces. Still annoyed, I used my whip on several more demons trying to run away, killing them instantly.

No matter how many demons I killed, I could not calm down. I could not get rid of the intense restlessness and frustration I felt because of Hisako. The more I tried to not think about her, the more I remembered the kiss I had shared with her four days ago. The more bothered I felt. The more unaware of what to do I felt.

The desire to make her mine, to have her as my mate had been growing with every day she traveled with me. Of course, I cared not about her or her wellbeing in the beginning when Rin asked her to travel with us. I accepted Rin's request on a whim, mostly because Hisako was strong for a human, with powers to protect both herself and those around her when in danger. I had merely considered her as someone worthy to take care of Rin while I was away on my search for Naraku. Jaken accompanied me, taking care of jobs that were not worth my time and stopped his annoying complaining in dealing with being left behind with Rin and taking part in her childish whims and games.

I suppose taking Rin under my care was unexpected enough, even for me, for I had let her tag along out of curiosity. My first meeting with her had intrigued me, the first few weeks she followed me was perhaps peculiar but her kindness and innocence had triggered something almost protective in me. It grew on me that protecting her was my responsibility – I had saved her from demons and her seemingly dangerous excursions many times. I couldn't bring myself to ignore her for she had shown affection for demons, me and Jaken and several others she had met while traveling with me, despite the instinctive fear humans had for us.

Hisako, whether I liked it or not, had become a significant existence to me. Her connection to Inuyasha and his miko had only furthered my consideration for humans and demons I came across, much against my better judgement. I no longer detested Inuyasha, even stopped calling him a half-breed because Hisako disliked it, and perhaps in a way began to feel more and more like his elder brother. I still hated him but it wasn't strong enough for me to wish to kill him. I no longer wanted Tenseiga for I understood why Father had left it to him and the Tesseiga to me, and I had my own powerful blade Tokijin. However, it didn't change the fact that I thought of Inuyasha as foolish, weakened by his affection for humans. A human had been the cause of him being pinned to a tree for fifty years and now he was after the miko he traveled with. I was unhesitant to be violent with him, enough to seriously wound him if he got in my way or did something stupid.

Only recently had I protected the miko from one of the Shichinintai. The man who had abducted her was annoying but I had felt momentarily bothered when I saw the miko close to dying. Out of consideration of her kindness to Rin, to saving Rin on a few occasions and treating her as well as she did the members of her band, I had saved her life. She had thanked me and it had surprisingly felt rewarding – a feeling I had never really experienced from anyone before.

No, I had felt rewarded on a few occasions when Hisako had thanked me or given me unhesitant attention, much before anyone else besides Rin had thanked me for anything I did. She was a strong human, both in mind and body, admirable to some degree too but the fact that she was wavering under the words of a deceitful demon was annoying. I, who would usually not bother with such nonsensical matters, had instead told her that she had no reason to doubt herself, to see herself as an outcast. If she was not accepted for who she was by someone, they were not worth her time. She had no reason to look down upon herself, she should only be proud of who she was and had no necessity to waver under empty words of those who saw what was only on the surface.

Her transparency for a human had piqued my interest. Her beauty despite being a mortal had me drawn to her. Her kindness towards Rin and children in general was endearing. In the few months I had known her, she had made herself a cornerstone in my life.

Because of Rin and Hisako, connections to humans and demons that I had never cared for before or even bothered to give a thought about had become...imperative. Father had asked me before he died if I had someone I wished to protect. I thought it was nonsense then but now I think I finally understood a little about why he had loved Inuyasha's mother, why he had chosen to protect her while leaving my mother and me behind. His kindness towards humans now had meaning for human were kind and compassionate, much more than any demon could be. But this consideration for humans still felt strange in a way.

I still wouldn't deny that I was foolish to lose control four days ago. I had shown weakness, my behavior shameful. What was even more shameful though was that I had not been angry when she had shoved me away with her powers, even injuring me in the process. She had apologized soon after and healed me in fluster, startled by my sudden gesture and asking me why I had done that. Instead of answering her or dismissing it as momentary take-over of primal instinct, I had only been more allured by her intoxicating scent, the rush of blood to her face and the way her heart had pounded hard and fast.

Perhaps if she had stepped away from me after apologizing, I would have regained control over my senses. But she hadn't moved away from me, instead remained in such close proximity to meet my eyes unsure but also hopeful. It had sent me over the edge again and I had cupped her cheek, caressed her with the desire to calm her down and accept me. She had calmed down and closed her eyes as I leaned in to taste her soft, sweet lips again.

I growled, clenching my fists tightly as I recalled that moment of heated passion that had taken over me. Something inside me throbbed, begged to experience that heat again. I wanted to feel the warmth of her body pressed up against mine, the taste of her lips as I devoured them, the erratic beating of her heart against my chest and the way she trembled despite responding to my caresses slowly, innocently.

Her confession after that had made me covet her even more...

>>Flashback

Hisako trembled, clutching my sleeve tightly in her fists as she tried to mimic the way I caressed her lips. My mind was clouded, all rationality overpowered by my primal desire to make her mine, worsened by the soft gasps that escaped her lips when my fangs grazed them every so often. Her racing heartbeat was loud in my ears and strong against my chest despite the armor between us. Her breath was hot but perhaps not as much as mine. I couldn't stop the growls of satisfaction that escaped from me at how good it felt to have her pressed up against me, her lips locked with mine on her own accord.

It was several moments before I released her lips and traced my fangs over her jaw line, down her neck and over her dainty shoulder that I had uncovered by tugging at her kimono. I almost sunk my fangs into her flesh to mark her but returned to my senses when she collapsed to the ground, her body still trembling quite a bit.

She was gasping for air as she sat between my legs while I was breathing heavily and staring at her with wide eyes, baffled by what I had just done. I was even more baffled that she had not resisted.

"W-what...w-what is..." She couldn't speak clearly. She coughed and clutched the fabric above her chest before looking at me, her face flushed dark and dizziness clear in her eyes, "S-Sesshomaru, why did you? This feeling, t-this gesture...I've never felt this before. I can't breathe...everything is spinning..."

She shut her eyes and caressed her head. It was clear that she had never shared such an intimate gesture with anyone before, also because of her hesitance to trust and get close to those around her. Knowing that I was the first to claim her, in one way at least, made me feel even more rattled. I had to dig my nails into the skin of my palms hard enough to draw blood to keep from letting the uncontrollable desire within me take over my senses again.

"Hisako," I said, my voice coming out husky. I wanted to shove her away but only lost restraint again when she met my eyes with her pools of azure.

I took a hold of the back of her head and claimed her lips again. I pinned her to the ground, intoxicated by her scent, her presence and her silent, soft personality to Rin, to me, to Inuyasha and his group, instilling me with a sort of exhilaration. Although this time, I was relatively gentle and slow, different from the first kiss I had given her. I wished to relish the feeling of having her close to me, of taking in her heady scent, her unsure responses.

[A/n: *wiggles eyebrows* XD]

I felt a swell in my chest when her hands rested just low of my shoulders, above my heart under my armor. However, her responses slowed down and so did her breathing. A sudden pang of anxiousness stirred within me at the thought of her being suffocated by my mouth or weight – I was supporting myself on my arm and knees but surely a human would be fragile, unable to take the weight.

I pulled away from her lips almost reluctantly only for her to groan, her eyes closed. She was sweating slightly after having fainted. I stayed lying on top of her just watching her smooth features for a few moments before I got off her. I stood and clenched my jaw and fists as I stared at her, realization of what I had just done hitting me with brute force. How could I, a great Daiyoukai have lost control over my senses because of a human?!

I turned to walk away from her, to just leave her behind and leave with Rin and Jaken. I was peeved, resenting my behavior, my lack of self-control. I couldn't lower myself to the level of my father! I would not be foolish like my father or Inuyasha. I would not let a human be my downfall.

I would not show weakness because her existence. I was a powerful Daiyoukai! I would not allow a mere mortal to shake me up in this way, even if she was respectable as a human.

Just before I could leave though, I hesitated. This Sesshomaru hesitated. The possibility of not having her close to me sent a queasy uneasiness within me. I turned to look at her, angered by how she was controlling me, had taken over me. And yet, I couldn't be angry at her.

Clenching my jaw, I picked Hisako up into my arms. I looked over her serene featured before transforming into my orb to get to where I had left Rin and Jaken behind. I was about to drop Hisako next to Ah-Un but irrationality didn't allow me to do so. I placed her down gently and stood, resisting the desire to move the dark strands of her hair out of her face.

"I will not allow you to control me, Onna," I seethed though, narrowing my eyes at her. "I will not become like my father. I don't care about you in any way whatsoever and I will ignore your very existence from now on."

Silently cursing at the uncomfortably rumble in my chest, I turned and walked away from her to search for Naraku.

>>End Flashback

Despite taking such a decision, I had not been able to take control of myself. Her presence, her stares and her voice were hard to not be highly aware of. I could not stop from constantly watching her, craving for another kiss and having her look only at me. She was aware of me but I was ignoring her, unable to accept defeat or put down my pride to admit that I cared for her, that I cherished a mere human.

"Um, Mi'Lord, are there more demons you must defeat? Are we not going to look for Naraku?" Jaken's annoying squawking broke my train of thought. I noticed that I had clenched my fists tightly and blood dripped from wounds caused by my claws.

"Shut your mouth, Jaken," I spat and walked forward, still distracted by Hisako. She had attempted to talk to me before I left and I had once again ignored her – though it was only because the strength of her scent from her proximity almost made me lose myself again. I was abashed at myself. To be reduced to show such weakness to change so much despite being resistant – how shameful.

And yet, I couldn't diminish my desire for her in the least.

After washing the stench of demon blood off myself, I returned to where I had left Hisako and Rin behind. The latter welcomed me enthusiastically, holding out flowers she had picked while Hisako was lying on her back on the grass, asleep.

"Rin, go find dinner for you and Hisako. Jaken, go with her," I commanded.

"Okay!" she chimed and ran towards the bushes close by while Jaken followed, grumbling under his breath. When they were out of sight, I walked to Hisako.

I got down on one knee next to her, reaching out to touch her soft cheek with the back of my fingers. She sighed and leaned into my touch ever so slightly. She settled after that, just as serene as whenever she slept. I clenched my jaw, pondering – why? Why was I so rattled? Why did her courageous, kind yet delicate existence make me so weak?

No, she didn't make me weak. I was making myself weak. I was unable to accept what had become of me and was distracted, disturbed, frustrated. I was more alert in battles though, instinctively looking out for Hisako's and Rin's safety above all else. I knew Naraku would not touch Hisako, I knew Hisako was strong enough to protect both herself and Rin, yet I felt uneasy. I put myself between demons and Hisako to protect her and, in turn, protect Rin.

Humans always hated or feared demons. Rin was the first human to offer help, though none of it was of any use to me. Nonetheless, something about her was comforting...and it was the same unbiased treatment that Hisako had given me that made me allow her to travel with me without much thought. We rarely spoke with each other but her presence was almost natural, so much so that when she left to travel with that idiot brother of mine, something was amiss for me.

"Hisako," I mumbled, her name rolling off my tongue almost possessively. The frustration I had been feeling until now, driving me to slaughter demons to ease a bit of it, had dissolved in these few moments I was close to Hisako. Her presence truly was comforting, if not anything else.

I retracted my hand and stood. I observed her for several more minutes before walking a little away to gaze at the sky, muddled and wavering. I could neither accept Hisako nor let her go – the mere thought of her becoming the mate of another human or demon angered me. Yet, I did not want to fall to the level of my father or Inuyasha.

But...what if I didn't fall to the level of them even if I did take Hisako as my mate? Would that be possible at all? How could I make it possible? How could I make it so that Hisako would be mine but would not be the reason for my downfall?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, everyone is so confused now. Hisako is confused. Naraku is confused. Sesshomaru is confused. You are confused. I am confused XD

All these people don't know how to deal with their emotions, do they? Seriously, why can't they just accept things as they are and move on? What's with this pride and ego getting in the way?!

Uff...things are going to get crazy from this point. Naraku is plotting something, Sesshomaru is going crazy contemplating and Hisako is lost amidst the chaos. I'm freaking out about what's going to happen in the near future even though I'm the one writing the plot...

Oh well, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Vote!

COMMENT!!!

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2.8K 29
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
99.7K 3K 38
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
28.4K 802 58
*AU: I DO NOT OWN HAKUOUKI AND IT'S CHARACTERS I ALSO DO NOT OWN THE IMAGES I USED I CLAIM DISCLAIMERSHIP OF THEM. I OWN THIS STORY ONLY AND MY OWN C...
6.1K 279 8
(Y/n) (L/n), the eight deadly sins is second captain was fighting against the demon king with her lovers and comrades to destroy the curse that was p...