JOURNEY [JENLISA]

By LJ0327

Jennie Kim is the boss whose age has exceeded 30 years old yet still single and never been married. Her lover... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 15

4.2K 185 21
By LJ0327

Late that night, Jennie woke up due to feel thirsty. She stirred and rubbed her swollen eyes before opening it fully just to see that her body has been covered by a nice and warm blanket. 

She pulled it upward until her nose could smell Lisa's scent from the blanket. She smiled a little before getting up to get a drink to satisfy her thirst. She knew the taller girl must be sleeping outside, on the not so comfy couch in front of TV in the living room.

She was right when she heard soft snore coming from another occupant. She walked slowly, heading to Lisa. She saw how her curled up in a not so comfortable position. 

Jennie was sure the woman would feel stiff and ached all over her body tomorrow morning, if she kept sleeping in that position. Jennie continued her journey to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of mineral water and gulped it in a quick motion. She exhaled and dragged her body back to the living room. 

She approached Lisa and squatted in front of the younger woman. She removed the strain of hairs from Lisa's face so she could observe her more clearly.

"You're so beautiful. How can I not realize it sooner?" Jennie said inaudibly while caressing Lisa's cheek with the back of her hand. 

The girl moved a little and Jennie froze, feeling afraid she would wake up. 

Fortunately, Lisa only changed position sideways.

Jennie smiled again before bravely leaning in and kissed Lisa's porcelain cheek. She stood up and got back to Lisa's bedroom, but not to continue her sleep there. She took the blanket and got back to where Lisa was. 

She giggled silently and sat on the edge of the couch. Slowly, she made Lisa's body scoot until the woman reached the corner of the couch. Jennie laid her body sideways so it was possible for the couch to accommodate two women. She sneakily wrapped her right hand around Lisa's waist and tucked her head beneath Lisa's chin. 

"Goodnight, Lisa-ah-" Jennie placed a kiss on Lisa's neck and shut her eyes closed. 

That time was the most peaceful sleep Jennie ever had, being inside Lisa's embrace. 

The night went on with Lisa being oblivious of another presence intruding her personal space.

"Ugh~" Lisa wanted to rub her eyes but her hands couldn't move. It was like there was something or rather someone preventing her hands from moving. 

Another habit Lisa often did was stretching her body while trying to open up her eyes but then again, her body couldn't move freely. It was like there was a huge burden on top of her that made her unable to move at all. 

Hardly, Lisa opened up her eyes.

"What happened? Why I cannot move at all?" Lisa murmured hoarsely. 

"What the?!" Lisa almost cursed when she saw it was Jennie all along who prevented her from moving her body and cracking her joints.

Jennie had her leg on top of Lisa's legs that Lisa couldn't move her foot. Her hand wrapped around Lisa's waist and her head was on Lisa's shoulder. 

Practically, Jennie had half of her body weight on top of Lisa. 

Tenderly, Lisa removed Jennie's hand and leg before slowly trying to stand up. She made sure Jennie would have comfortable position and her body already covered beneath the blanket before she walked to the kitchen.

"She must be sleepwalking and ended up on couch. Tsk~ She's so clumsy when she's drunk." Lisa shook her head while thinking that finding Jennie sleeping with her was purely coincident.

Lisa opened up her refrigerator and found some vegetables and chicken. She checked her rice cooker and exhaled in relief when she saw there's enough portion of rice to feed both her and Jennie. 

Lisa started to prepare the seasons she needed to make Kimchi fried rice, a simple yet delicious food for breakfast. It didn't cost her too much time to finish her cooking since she had mastered it since long ago. She let the rice still in the frying pan and covered it so the heat wouldn't be dissipated. Not long after, her mobile rang and yes, it was Mina who called her.

"Good morning, princess~" Lisa greeted her girlfriend with a cheerful tone.

"Good morning, Lisa-ah~"

"Why are you so early? You should sleep more." Lisa sat on the nearby stool, facing the stove. 

"Yeah I know but I can't sleep well because I missed you so much." 

"Of course- Who wouldn't?" Lisa stifled her giggle. 

"Yah! Why are you so arrogant! That's not the correct respond you should have given me~" 

"Really? What should I say in respond then?"

"You should say... Yah! You know it already- Just say that you don't miss me if you-"

"I missed you." Lisa cut Mina and she could see how a smile grew on Mina's face.

"Do you feel better now?" Lisa asked. 

"Shut up-"

"Aww.. Is my girlfriend blushing now? You don't need to feel shy. It's normal to miss the person we treasure the most." Lisa reassured.

"Does it mean that you treasure me, Lis?"

"Do you really need me to answer that?" Lisa asked back with a smile.

"Hmmpphh!"

"Hahaha.. Stop pouting- It would only make me want to kiss you. Oh well, unfortunately you're not here so I cannot kiss you." Lisa teased Mina. 

She knew she hadn't able to grow more feelings as far as love, but she knew she felt something more than how a friend felt for Mina. It was indescribable yet she acknowledged she could love Mina. She was lovable and beautiful inside out.

"Now I miss you more. By the way, what are you doing now?"

"I just finished cooking Kimchi fried rice, your favorite food- Ah yes, how is your grandpa? Is he better?" Lisa asked with full of concern.

"His condition is getting better fortunately. I hope he can be discharged from hospital soon so I can get back home and kiss you."

"Yah- You shouldn't say that! You should pay attention more to your grandpa- Be beside him always, okay? You must not go home before he is perfectly well" Lisa scolded her girlfriend. 

She knew how Mina was her grandpa's favorite grandchild so she wanted Mina to be more caring toward her grandpa. 

"Aish! Okay okay, hubby- You're just too nosy-"

"That's because I care about you, babe-" Lisa for the first time called Mina babe. 

She could feel herself blushing.

"Hehehe.. I love how you call me that-"

"Hmmm.. Oh yeah before I forgot, I want to tell you something." Lisa paused.

"What is it?" Mina turned serious.

"Jennie came last night. She was drunk and ended up sleeping in my apartment." Lisa admitted. 

She thought that lying was a big no no in a relationship. its better to be honest and got scolded than play safe but lying. 

"Jennie as in Jennie Kim?! Our admin manager?! But how come she came to your apartment?! I mean, are you two even close that she chose to stay at your place rather than to go to her friends place?!" Mina shrieked that Lisa needed to move her phone away from her ear.

"I'm as oblivious as you, baby- I don't know how and why and since she is still sleeping as we speak, I couldn't ask her why or how she ended up here." Lisa defended herself. 

She was being honest to Mina because as far as she concerned, Jennie disliked her or at least she was just like a normal and any other employees for Jennie so why did the woman choose to come here? Lisa didn't know the answer.

"Really? You're not lying to me, are you Lis?"

"Why should I lie to you? And why don't you trust me?"  Lisa sighed. 

She didn't know that Jennie had woken up thanks to the argument between Lisa and Mina just now. The older woman accidentally eavesdrop the conversation and it made her want to know more. 

Jennie stood behind a wall not far from Lisa. Luckily, Lisa's back was facing her so she wouldn't know about Jennie's where about.

"You haven't answered my last question."

"What was it?" Lisa questioned softly. 

Fighting with her girlfriend who was abroad after being official not more than couple of days ago made Lisa stress. She would try not to drag the argument into something bigger, not when Mina wasn't even here to see how serious she was about each and every word she said.

"Are you both close? Or maybe were close before I came to the company? It's not that I'm suspicious, Lis. But come on- How is it possible for her to come to your place when she's drunk? It would only mean one thing; either she has feelings for you or she ever went to your place before for whatever reason or both of you were close before that she felt your place was the best compare to her other friends place. So, which one is it, huh?"

"What are you insinuating, Mina?" Lisa dragged the question so she could have time to contemplate about the answer.

'Surely, Jennie has no special feelings for me. Heck, she even has a boyfriend already! We too were never close, I mean I have feelings for her but she doesn't so it means that I want to be close while she doesn't want to, right? So it left me only with another answer.'

"Lis?"

"Huh?" 

"I said I'm not insinuating anything. I just want to know. You never told me that Ms Kim knew your place. Its impossible that she went randomly and finally found your apartment and it made her decided to sleepover at your place, right?"

"I never knew my girlfriend would be this smart." Lisa tried to be playful but hearing no laugh coming from Mina, she knew she had to no way out, except giving her a direct answer.

"Okay. She ever went to my place before, when I was sick and absent for couple of days. At that time I had a high fever so she came to visit me and saw how I was doing. You know that I'm the only quality in our division, right? So yeah, I think she just tried to be a nice boss for me and treated me for a day. That's all. Nothing else." Lisa said. 

Jennie heard it and couldn't help but feeling slightly hurt by Lisa's words. 

"That's all? Nothing else?"

"Nothing, Mina-ah- Believe me.. You are my girlfriend and she is my boss. There's a big difference between both of you, you know. My relationship between me and her is purely professional. I swear-" Lisa exasperatedly said. 

Jennie desperately tried to process the words so it wouldn't feel too painful for her but she failed miserably. Jennie still felt hurt and shattered because of Lisa's words.

'So is that all I mean for you now, Lisa-ah? Nothing but merely professional relationship where I am your boss and you are my employee? Nothing more?' Jennie thought in her mind.

'I know it's my fault and all of these were caused by me but I never thought that I could fall in love with you before. All of my bad treatment went back to attack me. I taste my own medicine and it feels bitter, painful, hurt, and guilty.' Jennie covered her mouth so her sobs couldn't be heard by Lisa.

"Sighed. I'm sorry if I sound like a jealous girlfriend. I believe in you, Lisa-ah."

"That's okay. Being jealous means you care. Well, I need to get prepare to work and wake Jennie up. We'll talk more later, okay?" Lisa could finally breathe in relief when Mina chose to believe her. 

She hadn't told Mina how she ever tried to win Jennie's heart but then again, why should she tell her when she was trying to move on and leave Jennie alone? She didn't need to tell Mina, did she? Besides, she wouldn't ever try to approach Jennie in that way again. Her heart, mind, and soul should have been given to Mina and Mina only.

"Okay. I'll text you later. See you soon, Lis! I love you-" 

"Bye. Take care, baby." With that Lisa hung up and stood up. 

Jennie quickly ran to the couch and pretended to sleep.

'I'm sorry, Chaeng but I don't think I can sit around watching Lisa being lovey dovey with Mina. My heart feels hurt and I don't think I can bear it. I will try using the rest of days where both of our lovers aren't present. If the outcome Lisa is still won't give up on her, then I will give up but if she still loves me, then I want to return her love. This time is my turn to show her how I love her.' Jennie told her mind and wiped away her tears before Lisa had a chance to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.8K 41
Lisa Manoban is a womanizer, everyone is falling for her charisma. But what would it be if the day comes when she will taste her own poison. Jennie...
44.6K 1.7K 9
By a twist of fate, Lisa Manoban, the mischievous maknae (youngest member) of the Korean girl group Blackpink, has acquired a device that enables her...
862K 23.1K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
831K 15.1K 43
Choi Lalisa Manoban is the CEO of MN company , she is 25 years old , she is a very rich person who from Manoban's family who is very famous in the wo...