A silent night ( aoi x shirom...

Door YandereNeko5

A aoi and shiromi fanfic that I made. I've always wanted to make one of them and just recently found my coura... Meer

A new friendship with an enemy
Trusted secret
Alone once again
Not so perfect life
A sign of relief
A promise
Loneliness
A new change of heart
Forgotten
Family reunion
Akiri
Sweet dreams
Just a fun day!
A murder
Justice
Lets Walk Together
Childhood "friends"
Can you hear me? [ Part 1]
Conflict
True self
How loneliness feels like
Friendship bracelets
૮αท yѳષ ђ૯α૨ ʍ૯ [ ρα૨τ 2 ]
A reason
Heavy heartbeat
Official
Arrogance
First Date

Rumors

770 18 3
Door YandereNeko5

   * At the morning* * Door bell rings*

Aoi: Ugh..... the hell?

Aoi: *Looks out the window*

When I looked out the window, I saw a  suspicious man dressed in black pressing the door bell. I knew who it was as soon as I saw him.

Aoi: * Opens door* Couldn't wait? It's 1:00 in the morning!

???: I have other clients. Just pay me what you owe me and I'll be on my way.

Aoi: Here. *Gives money*

???: You know.... a kid like you really shouldn't be smoking. I know I'm not a role model by any means but.....

Aoi: Shut up. Don't tell me how to live my life. * slams the door in his face *

                    [ at school ]

Kuroko: You're late.

Akane: What's wrong dear? You're usually so early.

Aoi: I....woke up late.

Kuroko: Just don't let it happen again.

Aoi: ..... Right.

Shiromi: Aoi, you...okay?

Aoi: * Glares at Shiromi* Why do you care?

Shiromi: What has gotten you so pissed?! All I asked was-

Aoi: Well don't ask!

Kuroko: Enough! We need to go to class since we missed our patrol thanks to Aoi.

                    [ At class ]

As I was busy looking at my phone, I couldn't help but hear the conversations next to me.

Inkyu: Did you hear, everybody did.

Asu: Heard what?

Aoi: ( Spinning)

Sayku: About Aoi's mom! She was a serial killer!!

Asu: WHAT?! I-is she in jail?

Aoi: ( Spinning)

Inkyu: No. She was found dead on the road.

Amai: Oh no.....

Aoi: ( Spinning)

Sayku: People say that she got hit by a car but I bet she did it on purpose!

Aoi: (Spinning)

Pippi:  Scary.....

Aoi: (Spinning!!!)

Aoi: Miss may I use the restroom.

Teacher: This can't wait? Class just started-

Aoi: It's an emergency!

Teacher: Fine, don't stay to long.

             [ At the bathroom ]

Aoi: *Signs* ( don't let them get to you idiot, you can't be mad about something so dumb!)

Aoi: Huh? * Hears people coming in*

Aoi: * Hides in the stall*

Musume: OMG Finally! It's feels so good to ditch class!

Kashiko: Right?! Class is so BORING!

Hana: You guys would not believe what I heard while walking in the hallways today!

Koroko: What did you hear, tell me all about the juicy gossip!

Hana: People were talking about Aoi's mom!

Hoshiko: The serial killer?!

Hana: Yep! They were saying that she got hit on purpose!

Musume: Please Hana, everybody knows the story! You told us for the millionth time!

Hana: I just find it so juicy! I mean she is not the only one with a serial killer mom, ayano has one.

Hoshiko: She was found innocent!

Hana: But like, do you really think that?

Koroko: You know, I'm shocked that they're even allowing them to come to this school.

Kashiko: They're trying to make the most dangerous school in the whole world! First delinquents then mom killers!

Hana : I'm surprised they even let her be in the student council.

Musume: I'm surprised she still acts like one.

Koroko: Huh, what do you mean?

Musume: Trying to put up a face, going to class, showing up early, everybody can tell that it's all fake. We  can all tell she's not doing this because she wants to, so why do it?

Musume: Everybody is scared of her so why go to school?

Kashiko: You have a point.

Musume: Aw shit. We better get to class before the teacher yells at us.

Bullies: * Leave*

Aoi: *Opens the stall* *goes back to class*

Aoi: ( They're right about one thing, there's no point in going to class anymore, nobody would even notice if I wasn't there. Not the students, not the teacher.)

Aoi: ( What made me even want to go to class? It's not like anybody in the student council would care....)

Aoi: * Signs* ( I really am an idiot.)

             To be continued

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

980 35 12
*Spin-off to Eccentric But Cute. This is not connected to the previous story I've made on Shiromi. But either way, enjoy!* You were the only male acc...
197 2 17
Not my fanfic, reupload from (i think) deleted account haikyuuhoeee reason: just like me and fellow readers, we like to READ!! ^^ P.S the story itse...
13.5K 192 15
So this is actually my first story! I really hope you like it, I don't have much to say if I'm being completely honest, but thank you to my amazing f...
143K 4.6K 65
Finding yourself dirty and cold on the forest floor with no recollection of anything other than nightmares plaguing your mind, obviously you're confu...