the anatomy of love [BxB] COM...

By zoetbennett

Jackson Cooper is your usual player, the charming heartbreaker, lover of the chase, indifferent to love and r... More

Warnings & Disclaimers
0
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue
Author's Note

3

8.6K 332 115
By zoetbennett

Jackson does not like Thursdays. He has to wake up at seven in the fucking morning, for one. Not for soccer or some class he enjoys. Oh no. Jackson wakes up at this ungodly hour for an economics class that counts for a major he wants to change.

Thankfully no one else gets up this early so the bathroom is unoccupied. Jackson takes a quick shower, then walks the short distance back to his room, a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Jackson?" Lauren pokes her head out of her room and Jackson stops, surprised. When she sees him, her eyes widen at his bare chest.

"Yes?" Jackson asks slowly.

"Are you sure you're gay?"

"Very."

Lauren sighs. "Okay, I'm going back to sleep. Are you eating dinner here? If you are I can cook something."

"Yeah we'll be back after practice."

Lauren waves sleepily and closes her door.

Jackson and Lauren have been close since they learned senior year they would be going to the same college. Not to mention they both had been, in a way, disappointed by Maverick Bale, a boy they both had a thing with in high school. At first, Lauren had held that against him, but soon she realized that Maverick meant nothing more to Jackson than the countless boys that came and went from their apartment.

Caleb he met through soccer tryouts. Their friendship formed out of mutual love of soccer and partying and having a secret (maybe not so secret) nerdy side that manifested in Lord of the Rings marathons. Jackson might have crushed on him when they first began talking, but that soon fizzled out with Caleb's unfortunate straightness and undeniable goofiness. Caleb has said before that if he wasn't straight they would definitely go there. Jackson believes you aren't really best friends if you wouldn't.

Regardless, sophomore year the three of them decided to split the cost and move into an apartment together a few minutes off campus.

So far Lauren and Caleb haven't given him any reason to regret this living arrangement, but their flirting has really grated on his nerves recently. As long as they don't start dating, Jackson thinks, everything will be alright.

☆★☆

Speaking of dating, Jackson's pretty sure his Macroeconomics professor and the mousy teacher aid are getting it on after office hours. Classes have only been in session for a week or so, but Professor Weber has winked at her twenty three times and counting.

Professor Weber connects his computer to the large TV at the front of the room. Another boring lecture. Jackson pulls out a notebook, preferring to take handwritten notes. He reaches into his backpack, but he can't find a pen. He must have forgotten a writing utensil on his desk in his rush this morning.

Jackson gently taps the guy next to him.

"Could I borrow a pen?"

"Sure." The guy searches his bag―a worn JanSport with a rainbow pin―and takes out a pen. "Blue pen okay?"

"Yeah." Jackson takes the pen. "I like your pin."

The guy glances at him in surprise. "Oh. Thanks."

"I'm Jackson, by the way. I don't think I've seen you around before."

"Hunter Lee." He nods at Jackson, and he's actually very cute, angular cheekbones glowing with highlight and almond shaped eyes framed by mascara. "I don't play a sport, that's probably why. This place fucking worships their athletes."

"That's for sure. I'm on the soccer team, so I'd know." It came out colder than Jackson had meant.

"Oh, I'm not trying to offend you. I love sweaty, muscular guys in a uniform as much as the next person. I was just making an observation."

Jackson laughs despite himself. "Wow. Okay."

"Too far?"

"I like taking things too far."

Hunter hides a laugh with a smile.

"Too fast?" Jackson asks.

"I like taking things too fast."

When the professor ends class, they start to pack up their things, and Hunter puts a hand on Jackson's arm.

"You should come to the QSU meeting next Monday at lunch. There'll be free food."

"Okay, sure. See you then."

☆★☆

Jackson and Caleb walk back to their apartment after practice, looking forward to Lauren's dinner. She usually makes a decent rice with chicken. Plus, it's always nice not having to cook. They've taken up the habit of asking about dinner plans, trying to save money any way they can.

As they walk through the door, Caleb asks about Theo.

"Didn't know you guys were friends," Caleb says.

"Thought I'd show him around. He's not from here." Jackson hangs his coat up on the door.

Caleb raises an eyebrow, shuffling out of his shoes. "I thought there was someone from your modeling class?"

Jackson levels him with a look and Caleb groans.

"Don't ask if you can't handle the answer," Jackson says with a smirk.

"Ask what?" Lauren asks upon seeing them. She's setting a bowl of rice on the round table they use both to study and eat, along with a dish of a simple chicken curry.

Caleb glares at Jackson in response to Lauren's question.

"Hey, don't look at me. You were the one who asked about the guys I was seeing," Jackson said. Lauren shook her head in amusement.

"Oh, Caleb. Didn't you learn your lesson already?"

"Don't remind me," Caleb says with a stricken look. Jackson cringes back to that night when Caleb walked in on him with a teacher aid last year. Since then they always knock.

"I was wondering," Lauren says, thankfully changing the subject, "what you guys are doing Friday night."

"I'm busy," Jackson says, and he doesn't even have to elaborate for them to understand. Caleb shakes his head vigorously.

"Please, stop. We don't want to know."

"Actually, I wouldn't mind," Lauren says. "Joking. No I'm not."

"Anyway," Caleb says loudly. "I have Shabbat dinner at seven with The Jew Club and then I'll be free."

"I didn't know there was a Jewish Club," Lauren says.

"Of course there's a Jew Club, where have you been?" Caleb asks, offended.

"Don't worry, he started it last week," Jackson says. Lauren laughs.

"Well, a few of my friends and I are going to a new club in Eugene that just opened. I thought you guys might want to come with us," Lauren says.

"I'm down," Caleb says immediately, and it's work for Jackson not to roll his eyes. Lauren could ask him anything, and he'd agree. Jackson knows he wouldn't admit it, but Caleb is head over heels for Lauren. It's really only a matter of time before something gives.

For now, Jackson will have to savor the time he's not completely a third wheel.

☆★☆

Jackson arrives at the Arclight downtown at 7:35 p.m on Friday as planned. Robin stands outside the theater, hugging his coat against the breeze.

"Are you ready?" Jackson asks. Robin nods and follows him inside. They are seeing some small indie film that has gotten traction recently on social media. "Popcorn?"

"Sure. Thank you."

Jackson pays for their order. It's probably the nicest thing he's done for Robin.

They find the theater room and take a seat somewhere in the back. Jackson notices there aren't a lot of people here. When they sit down, Robin takes the popcorn bowl and balances it on his lap, as if to pay Jackson back for buying it. The lights dim to black and a silent hush washes over the room as everyone watches the screen hum and change video. The movie begins.

Jackson takes a handful of popcorn. He looks at Robin out of the corner of his eye. Robin's staring straight ahead. This is exactly how Jackson imagined this date would go.

As the movie's plot thickens and the tension starts to build, Jackson reaches over as if to grab more popcorn. Instead, his hand falls behind it, right on top of Robin's crotch. Robin stiffens slightly, but otherwise focuses entirely on the movie.

Jackson's fingers work slowly. He finds the zipper of Robin's pants, slowly sliding it down. Next he undoes the button. He spreads apart the fabric and slips his hand inside Robin's boxers, grabbing his dick. Robin breathes in sharply.

He takes his time. There's no rush. Up and down. Tantalizingly measured. Robin clutches the popcorn bowl tightly. Jackson watches the movie innocently, but he does not understand what he's seeing. It's all a blur. A background noise to the present task.

Robin's breathing becomes labored, and his heels dig into the floor. Jackson moves his hand faster, knowing the give will be soon, and then Robin groans softly and comes on his hand and—to Robin's horror—into the popcorn bowl. Robin blushes and finally looks at Jackson. Just to make him squirm, Jackson grabs a piece of popcorn with cum on it and eats it, licking his fingers and hand clean afterwards. Robin watches his fingers slide into his mouth with wide eyes.

Jackson leans over, hovering his lips close to Robin's ear, and whispers, "Zip up your fly." Then he sits back and looks forward.

Robin wordlessly zips himself up, and they watch the rest of the movie in silence, Robin practically immobile, the popcorn bowl untouched in his lap.

The moment the movie finishes, Robin and Jackson leave the theater, not waiting around for the credits. The popcorn bowl is thrown out, and Robin has to casually clasp his hands in front of his crotch to hide a small dark spot.

Jackson leads them outside and around to the back of the theater. There's a small, deserted alleyway, and Jackson waits just until they round the corner to press Robin against the brick wall and kiss him.

Robin melts around him like water, curling into his touch and asking nothing. Jackson knows he's the dominant one in this dynamic. He always is.

God, it's intoxicating. Jackson almost likes the control more than the build up to it. Almost. There's something about the chase, like a chess game. The strategy, the careful positioning of his body, picking the right words to push someone in a different direction. Each new person is a different puzzle.

It's too bad the fruit always tastes best when it's ripe.

Jackson decides not to take this further tonight. He leads Robin back to the main street and calls him an Uber. Robin looks disappointed, probably expecting Jackson to take him back to his apartment. Jackson wants to wait this one out. Nonetheless, Jackson knows Robin would come to him if he ever calls.

When Jackson makes it back to the apartment, he lets himself relax. Robin took more energy than he had anticipated. The apartment is quiet, and at first he's confused, but then he remembers that Lauren and Caleb are clubbing and it's Friday night. Jackson could have taken Robin home. They'd fuck and have a good time and Jackson wouldn't be alone. The thought itself makes Jackson feel tired.

There's something on his mind. Is it Caleb and Lauren? Maybe. Jackson thinks it might be something else. His conversation with his mom loops through his mind. You always say that, but then you get busy.

Jackson takes his phone out and calls his mom. Straight to voicemail. He leaves a message, just to show he's trying. It's late anyway, and his mom could be asleep.

When he feels this alone, Jackson prefers to drown it out with a movie. He turns on the TV and settles on the couch. He checks the channels, hoping for a good movie rerun. Jackpot. The fourth Harry Potter film is playing on channel two, and it's just started. He shifts to get comfortable among the pillows, then allows his mind to drift into the magic of the wizarding world.

Jackson falls asleep somewhere between the dragon task and the bubble bath. He doesn't hear Lauren and Caleb come back, but he wakes up at six in the morning with a blanket covering him, and his neck stiff from his awkward position. He goes to his room and falls back asleep.

***********************************************************************************************

a/n:  so Jackson makes a few new friends, if you could call them friends. If you think Jackson is an asshole, keep reading to understand him more, because of course there's more to him than just wanting a hook up here and there. That's sort of the whole point of the story. 

Anyway, if you like the story, please vote and comment! Like seriously, comments are so fun to read, even random ones. I promise, I look through them all and respond to as many as I can. Thanks for reading! See you soon <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 48
Parker Graham is totally content to be living his normal life. He has everything a teenage boy could dream of: rich parents, a nice car, crazy athlet...
30.7M 623K 60
The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon! =^.^= [WARNING there is BOYXBOY action i...
63.8K 2.1K 43
Spencer and Cooper just graduated high school. To celebrate, the two life long best friends head to Miami for a two week vacation. Having only enough...
1.5M 60K 45
"Noah, I won't do it unless you ask me to," he whispered, his voice seductively low. "What?" I asked almost breathless. "Kiss you," he murmured. "And...